[Want2B_Locked] - A Very British Journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Want2B_Locked] - A Very British Journey

Post by Mr Pickle »

Want2B_Locked wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:48 pm
Also past two nights not been woken up with the nightly erections.
Odd as it may sound. You'll start to miss that bit. And then really enjoy it when it does wake you.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

Well I did it ..... May be short time compared to you guys but ....

10 Days !!!!!
10days.JPG
10days.JPG (17.28 KiB) Viewed 32357 times
4 x
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

Afternoon all,

Thought I'd update you all.

My last session lasted another day.
11 Days 15 hours.
The reason was LadyS wanted some intimacy. WE had a lovely session with her edging me three times and then some nice PIV.

Then I went downhill.
A slight depression due to LadyS and I not seeing eye to eye. Work stress ramped up.

Then Something happened at work that caused me to over stress and I ended up with a constant migraine and stressed/depressed to the point of feeling I wanted out. Coupled with some panic attacks too.

I got meds from the doctor that caused me to feel worse. Back off them as I have ED anyway and they would have made it worse.

Yesterday I locked up for a few hours and I loved it. The feeling of security. Before bed I removed it so I could get a decent nights sleep.

As I'm sitting writing this I'm locked back up and I'm going to try to make it a couple of days. Work up to a a decent time and maybe even a personal best.

I've been thinking about why my personal life stress (opposed to my work stress) is partly due to my desire that I want LadyS to be my KH but her refusal in the main. I feel that when the daughter is back in Uni and son is in his new home she MAY soften up a bit. I can only hope.

Let's see how it goes.
1 x
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

Greetings one and all,

Unlocked on Thursday last week as we were going away to take our daughter back to uni.

LadyS was amazing in bed at the hotel on Friday night. Allowed me to finish inside her.

Saturday we had a long drive back and stopped off at a couple of places and had a lovely time.

This morning when we woke up she complained of a aching back so I offered her a "proper" massage. She said she didn't know as I can take it too far and leave her exhausted all day. I said she would be in charge and I'd only do what she wanted. I said she would have full 'control'. She said ok.

Gave her a full massage front and back with baby oil and kept her on edge. she must have known I was locked as she could feel it against her leg, arm, side and after when we were cuddling in the spoons position against her bum.

I came down and have made her a coffee and done other things she asked. The key has been left right next to her phone so she cannot miss it.

We have the house to ourselves ALL week. Let's see how this goes.
3 x
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

Update:

She's gone mad at me.

Quotes:
"I hate it."
"It makes me feel sick you have it on"
"I hate that you wore it out of the house and all day"
"Don't touch me"

My journey looks like it has ended.
0 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

ouch! :cry: Sometimes I think they don't realize how much their words can hurt.
Sorry man. Good luck to you.
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

When my wife and I started chastity, at one point she handed me back her wedding ring saying she can’t give me what I want. But we talked a lot and it’s been a year of her being my keyholder.

Hoping you can talk it out and with slow baby steps and patience, move forward
3 x
TheNookieMonster

Post by TheNookieMonster »

I feel for you brother. I have had some pretty low moments myself and was ready to throw in the towel more than once. My advice, and remember you get what you pay for, is keep the cage and your desire out of site for a period of time. She can cool off and you can contemplate. What do you really want?
I'm looking for intimacy and new shared experiences with my lady. It took years but once I was able to explain and demonstrate that to her she has opened up.
I have an interest getting spanked by my lady. Don't know why, never had an erotic spanking before, not even sure I would like it, but I want to try it. I spent about a year, hinting, bought some implements, gave her some info to read, hinted some more with no success, and a few months back she just said she can't see herself doing that. At that moment I was able to let it rest and said I understand and hoped that one day she would feel differently. She smiled and said yes, maybe she will. If i continually press to get my ass lit on fire she will withdraw and harden her defenses. I don't want that, she is a tough lady.

Edited for spelling.
2 x
The Nookie Monster
As of October 2023 in a new Watchful Mistress from Mature Metal. Wife keeps me locked nearly 100% of the time.
avid fan

Post by avid fan »

Best wishes to to you, I hope things have settled down and your wife is more receptive.... some people really need to put things into perspective and realise when they have a good thing.
1 x
Spaceman

Post by Spaceman »

Sorry to hear that. I can only suggest that you put the whole subject on the back burner for a while, after all those years your relationship is surely more important than being locked.

I first talked about it with my wife ten+ years ago and she agreed to see what it looked like and its been intermittent, I've never worn it unless she's told me to and its come off the moment she mentions it. Sometimes months unlocked for few days locked but I've never pushed it asked for it or put her under any pressure. It usually comes about if we've been mucking about and I've light heartedly challenged her authority, that can lead to her saying I need to be put in my place, "Cage on".

Now for the first time after ten years I've been caged for 5 weeks, she says it's until February (and that date is slipping back), it may be or tomorrow she may say that's enough, if so well its been an amazing experience, but she's 100% in control and I've proved it to her.

So my advice is drop the whole subject, put everything away. She knows what you'd like but let her do it in her own time on her terms and rules. It may not happen but you sound like you otherwise have a great relationship, enjoy that in the meantime.
2 x