[Want2B_Locked] - A Very British Journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Want2B_Locked

Re: [Want2B_Locked] - A Very British Journey

Post by Want2B_Locked »

Hello all,

In December I decided I needed to push my own limits.

I did a full 12 hours self locked. Then did a full15 hours self locked. then only managed a 9 hours due to an issue with a type of dry skin and bruising.

Nothing over Christmas.

A few nights ago before going to be the LS (wife) was asleep and I put it on on impulse. I slept ok with it (maybe ED was a help here) but I went a full 26 hours self locked and was mighty proud of myself.

I need to sit down with LS and try to get her to talk. She's still "uncomfortable" with the idea. She's 52 and still awkward talking sex with me her husband of 30 years.

Any ideas on persuasion, well more how to allay her fears or questions ?
0 x
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

What a turbulent year we have all Had.

In my own relationship things have been on and iff. No advancement in the chastity department. I still self lock sometimes.

Back in mid November we had a major row. During a resulting conversation she threw at me the fact due to the ED quote "don't you find me attractive, it's not like stay hard without those pills". Then I had thrown at me "... wearing that thing". And you still up it I hear you putting it on or taking it off at night."

To the staying hard I got really angry but didn't make a vile comment back. I did tell her tht ws hurtful.
To the wering that thing ... I said sometimes.
To the last bit I said no it's off by that time if I occasionally do wear it.

The last we used it she actually appeared to enjoy the experience.

God only knows where to go now.

Ideas please people....
0 x
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

It's been about 7 months since I was here.

A few changes. The metal cade I had was sometimes causing me pinching and a little discomfort.

I've still been self-locking on and off and despite the above issues enjoying it.

The wife LadyS has had a few health issues so not tried to ask for her being my KH but now hopefully she is on the mend I may ask again. (Advice on this on how to ask please)

On one occasion I took the metal cage my pool little thing was sore and bruised. I also found as it was enclosed it was somewhat unhygienic at times. The other issues was it was a little too large on me and I had a lot of "growing" room.

I searched about a bit and found one that was open with bars. 4cm length that gave no "groowing room. Didn't pinch.

I must admit in my excitement I did trap a little skin so the new cage only had about 8 hours wearing time the first time but when wearing it it is a LOT more comfortable.

I'll give it a few days on and off wearing to see how I go.
2 x
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

Hi all,

Been a interesting couple of weeks.
I've broken a person best at 26 hours
BUT
then had to relinquish it as I though LadyS was up for some PIV but it never happened. Then put it back on and again a but ... I had a Covid Jab which has left me very rough.

We'll see later in the week.
1 x
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

It's been a while so here is an update:

I tried on and off from my last post in November through to early January when I encountered a few issues when I posted here .

A few days later I lost all hope of ever gaining comfort.

I decided to quit. Totally.

On Tuesday 31 Jan I put it on for 12 hours and in the night woke at about 2am with a (Rare for me) Erection. That plus trapped skin and other issues, so off it came.
Yesterday at 15:00 I out it on. Slipped on straight away. Some moisturiser and a couple of adjustments and I was away again with self locking (I'll talk more of this later).

About 4 am I woke up in a little discomfort and pee'd and went back to bed. Slept until the alarm. As of now I've just gone over the 24 hours. A few discomforts at work but in general all ok.

Self locking:
LadyS has showed total disinterest in being my keyholder despite my requests. I will try one last time but for now to ensure I can last a while I will be self locking. It almost feels pointless in self locking as my whole need was for LadyS to hold the key and be in control for me. Not in to the whole BDSM thing but for her to control my release and orgasms would have been good.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Takes time. It was 18 months before my wife took the keys. It gave me time to adjust and get used to wearing it. It also gave time for my wife to get used to the idea and see what a difference it made while I was locked.
My wife wants me locked because she believes I am an all round better person when It is in a cage.
Dont lose heart, don't push it, just let her see how it benefits you, which in turn benefits everyone else.
Good luck.
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TinaHoldsTheKey

Post by TinaHoldsTheKey »

I agree with Pickle. It took time at first. I thought it was very weird for awhile but soon opened my eyes to the benefits! Now I wouldn’t have it any other way!
3 x
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

So a little catch up since my last post in February.

February (end): Managed a 45 hour self lock.

March: Went through a few self locks, no where near my personal bests.

April - nothing with LadyS apart from Vanilla stuff.Two periods of over 40 hours of self locked.

May: Offered LadyS a full body massaged. She said yes and I said she had to tell me to lock it. She did. I locked it and used hands and tongue to make her cum and keep her on the edge over and over. She was fine holding my cock in it while we were doing it and then she used her foot on it when I was doing her legs. Then she threw toys out of the pram after she looked at the cage. Complained that I had a new one and kept it from her and then had moody the rest of the day. I did try to explain the old one pinched and made noise when walking which she hated. It was taken off about 5 minutes after getting out of bed.

June: Nothing to note, even self locking too a backseat.

July: Asked if she wanted a full body massaged. She said yes and I said she had to tell me to lock it. She did. I locked it and used hands and tongue to make her cum and keep her on the edge over and over. Made her cum. She held the key in her hand the whole time. Then after she fell asleep. When it came time to getting sorted to go out she had put the key on the side and it wasn't mentioned. Later in the day she asked if I still had it on and I said yes. She seemed un-phased. Then at bedtime she told me to take it off which I did.

We have the house to ourselves tomorrow, so I may approach for some intimacy and may suggest being locked for the day or the rest of the weekend. Here's hoping.
2 x
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

Just a quick update.

I've been locked since Wednesday afternoon (self locked). Couple sleep interrupted nights with a night erections (where are the hard erections during the day or with LadyS?)

I'm going to suggest I gave her a couple or morning pleasures with nothing for me but not the total wipe out (her phrase) that I gave her the other week. I was locked and brought her from orgasm to orgasm which left her wiped out all day!!

Let's see how this goes.
1 x
Curtis
Last orgasm: July 23rd, 2023
Orgasms this year: 14

Post by Curtis »

Want2B_Locked wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:02 am Couple sleep interrupted nights with a night erections (where are the hard erections during the day or with LadyS?)
I agree! It's so wrong that night erections don't need the help of a blue pill!
2 x
Pennsylvania, USA
Kilted and caged. Currently in a Cherry Keeper with Headlock.