[Want2B_Locked] - A Very British Journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Want2B_Locked

Re: [Want2B_Locked] - A Very British Journey

Post by Want2B_Locked »

Curtis wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:00 am
Want2B_Locked wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:02 am Couple sleep interrupted nights with a night erections (where are the hard erections during the day or with LadyS?)
I agree! It's so wrong that night erections don't need the help of a blue pill!
I agree. No doubt LadyS would say that it is because of her I can't get hard during our intimate times.

UPDATE:
It's 06:30 GMT. I was awake at 03:30 with the uncomfortable night wood. I went and pee'd and it took about 40 minutes to calm fully down. Last nights was quite painful in the scrotal area (well behind beyond the ring).

Cuddled LadyS on and off for about a hour and half.
She came too and I offered her a morning pleasure. Not a wipeout one just a nice baby oil massage. A lot of time spent on her breasts and I used my fingers to get he steamed up. All the while I was naked and caged. After I spooned her naked and caged. I love this.

Left her sleeping upstairs in bed.
That was 20 mins ago and she is still sleeping, at least I think so. She appears online on her phone lol.

I'll try again tomorrow to give her the same treatment.

EDIT:
She's now awake and downstairs and saying she feels not well.
Seems one step forward and two back. :(
1 x
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

18:00 today I offered the same massage and pleasure as this morning.
It was vehemently declined as we're out all day and she doesn't want to "be exhausted all day".

On the plus side I've now broken a personal best and I'm up to 3 days and 4 hours.
Okay not on any level as some of you guys on here ... but I think I've done well.
1 x
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

Finally succumbed to the pain/discomfort under the scrotum at 4am.
Out all day yesterday and finding a public toilet that was clean to use was a huge challenge.

Final time locked = 4 days 13 hours

I may give it a rest for a day or two.
1 x
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

Well it's been a little while but I relocked on Monday after work.

I'd intended to give only a couple of days but my shaft felt more tender than normal so I decided to give it a slightly longer break. Then life got in the way and the Saturday after I unlocked She wanted PIV.
It was a rather passionate event and better then usual. She was still unaware of the cage for the 4 days.

So on it went Monday. Every night since I have had a disrupted nights sleep.

With out lad moving out later in the year and our lass heading back to Uni it'll give us some alone time. I might be able to talk to her again and try and get her to give it a good try this time. SHe was not interested in the Georgia Ivey Mae book or any other by the looks of it but thanks to a post on here I've read https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/ site a couple of times and it's got some great info and help on it.
IF, and it is a big if, she tries I will recommend this site for her to read.
2 x
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

Morning all,

A few notes by the way:

1. This morning sees me beat personal best; now at 4 days 16 hours. From here on it's win win. I'm just going to leave it on (apart from as below).

2. Each morning I remove the cage but not the ring to have a shower. I have foreskin so it can get a bit unhygienic if I don't.

3. This morning I removed it for a bath. 1 hour!!!! I will be honest and say I edged three times without any spillage or leakage.

4. From when I locked up on Monday each night I have cuddled around her with my cage against her bum as she either has not noticed or ignored it. She did complain that in the night my hand was on her boob and she didn't like being groped awake. It was innocent as I did not realise I was doing it.

Just now, I offered LadyS to take her upstairs and orally please her. I got told "No I don't feel great at the moment".
We're out all day for a walk around London and it'll be hot. Vaseline will be in my bag in case I need to reapply during the day to aid comfort.

Let's see if she is open to a massage (with me caged) tonight or in the morning. Maybe even giving her an orgasms.
4 x
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

Good morning all,

Her alarm went off at 6am. I gave her time to wake up properly. I then asked if she wanted me to take a little blue pill or would she like me to just pleasure her. She said do what you want. When I asked if she wanted me inside her or pleasure only she moaned more for the pleasure than the penetration.

Spent a lot of time on her boobs using baby oil and her favourite small pink vibrator on her in various ways.
She managed a couple of nice orgasms.
She even allowed the little pink Vibe in her anal area. All the while saying it was bad and naughty. She also said it was good.

I'm still locked and approaching the completion of six days locked.

Does anyone feel the unlocking for the cleaning is cheating ?
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Want2B_Locked wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:16 am
Does anyone feel the unlocking for the cleaning is cheating ?
Not at all if its necessary it's necessary.
I don't need to come out for cleaning. The cage is an open (bird cage) design so easily cleaned in the shower, dried with a hair dryer, and the urethral tube means I pee properly so no smells etc.
The sneaky edges on the other hand... I'm not sure I'd get away with that?
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

No cleaning is not cheating. It’s proper hygiene and your keyholder should not only allow it but enforce it. I wear a cobra that is fairy open so cleaning can be done in the shower without removing the cage. But that said there is still the needed cleaning like after using the pool to get the chlorine off me and the cage.

As for the edging, enter at your own risk.
2 x
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

7 days + now.

Regarding the cleaning, I get that thanks all.

Regarding the edge. I sort of thought if LadyS was the KH then she may edge me sometimes.
No more edging from now as could be a slippery slope.
1 x
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

Cleared the 8 day mark now :)

Also past two nights not been woken up with the nightly erections.
2 x