[DarlingforMistress] Our journey begins

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
DarlingforMistress
[DarlingforMistress] Our journey begins

Post by DarlingforMistress »

Hi all,

I have never been good at keeping journals, or even writing for that matter, so please forgive me for rambling on at times, or the inevitable grammar and spelling errors.

Mistress (more on her in a bit), has indirectly, told me how excited it would make her if I was to post and tell her a bit about our journey, so here I am.

Without going into detail on my past, I will just say that I haven’t spent much time in the vanilla world in many years. I met Mistress just about a 1 1/2 years ago on a vanilla dating site. It did not take us too long to start talking about our sexual desires, and Mistress expressed her desire to be submissive. Somehow, however, I figured her out pretty quickly. Since this is a more vanilla site, I won’t go into the kink too much, but I will say that I told her about pegging very shortly after we started dating. Mistress was VERY open to it, once she had time to read up on it (Mistress loves to learn new things) it became one of her favorite things. I have always enjoyed pegging, but Mistress took it to a new level with her insatiable appetite for pegging me.

I introduced Mistress to chastity not long after pegging, and even though she was very open to it, she was not keen on orgasm denial, or not having access to her cock (mine at the time). We Have played with chastity since then, but never very seriously.

To put things in perspective, we don’t live with each other (yet) and I travel for work quite a bit. Up until last month we lived near each, and I have since moved across the country. While we lived next to each other, I was hesitant to commit to any relationship and especially to a Chastity FLR! The time apart has helped me to clear my mind and figure out what I want.

Mistress is in the process of writing up a contract defining our relationship, and I am very much looking forward to signing it. While trying to keep in the realm of vanilla this site demands, I would like to mention that she has told one of her closest friends about it. Mistress’ friend offered to witness the signing of the contract. I am still not sure if that will happen, but if it does it will be next weekend, at dinner with Mistress’ friend and her boyfriend. The thought of that both terrifies me and excites me.

I think I am rambling, so I will finish it up with a side note about me and my relationship with my Mistress. I am not nore will ever be a “sissy”. My work demands that I lead people and make quick decisions. That is one of the things that makes Mistress love me so much. It is also one of the things that makes it so hard for me to be a good sub. However, when I am with Mistress, all I want is to be a good sub, so I have done a number of things that stretch my boundaries. I am very fortunate to find such a wonderful person. Not only is she kind and loving in the true vanilla since, she is also extremely kinky, with a very dominate side. Her balance is what makes this all work for both of us.
2 x
DarlingforMistress
Re: [DarlingforMistress] Our journey begins

Post by DarlingforMistress »

Well our journey has officially begun.

September 18th was the last time I had an Orgasm. It was from masturbation after a work trip. After that night Mistress had me put my Jailbird on until my next trip ( just a couple days). When I left for my next trip, she made it clear that I was not allowed to cum. As soon as Ingot back from the trip, Mistress made sure that I locked back up. One thing to point out, is that all of the lockup was on the trust system, as it would have been easy to defeat the cheap lock I had.

Last week was my final week of my old life. I had to travel Wednesday through Friday, and was able to enjoy having a free cock. Friday night I flew in to see my dear Mistress, to finalize our new life.

Friday night was wonderful. We both missed each other so much that we just made love and enjoyed reconnecting. Mistress didn’t make me put the her new pick cage on her cock, but she didn’t allow me to cum either. Even though she is just as enthusiastic about the chastity (maybe more so) as I am, I know that it was a stretch for her to restrain herself from letting me cum. Neither of us enjoy anything more than feeling me cum inside her, or in her mouth and sharing a cum filled kiss.

Unfortunately, the rest of our weekend didn’t go as anticipated. Thursday and Friday, I was having pains between my shoulders. When I woke up Saturday morning, it got worse. I felt something pop on my back, and from that point on Incould hardly move. Mistress woke up (Instill had her coffe ready) and she new something was wrong. We enjoyed our day, but Mistress was very caring all day long. It ended up being a much more vanilla weekend than expected, but it was still a wonderful day despite my pain.

This morning, we got up early and went to a very nice breakfast with her precious daughter, and then off to the airport.

Today was truly a start to a new life. It was a mix of normal non kink, combined with what i consider an extreme commitment to what is sure to be a boundary pushing life. Last night, I signed my FLR chastity contract, and today I went through TSA for the first time wearing Mistress’ chastity cage. Even though I would not violate Mistress’ trust, the numbered locks takes that out of the equation.

I am rambling again, but I guess I can sum it up by saying that even though the weekend was not full of the kink that either of us had hoped for, I think that this might be the better way for us to have started our new life. Mistress now officially owns her cock, but we know how things will be when RL gets in the way.

I am now happily wearing my pink cb3000, and it feels right.

P.S. she was kind enough to postpone the punishments I have coming, and I am fairly sure she will follow through when I see her in a couple week.
1 x
DarlingsMistress

Post by DarlingsMistress »

Well it’s official now, we are in a chastity FLR, it was very exciting to sign the contract, not so much for the contract itself but for the commitment it signifies from both of us. I realize how hard it is for an alpha-male to submit to a woman, how much love, dedication and effort it takes and I love Darling even more for wanting to share this incredible gift with me. I know that it will take time for both of us to fully grow into our roles but we now this is what we want and what makes us both happy and I’m thrilled for all the adventures that lie ahead.

It really was a great weekend, not at all what we had been planning but I think a good start to our new life nonetheless and a good reminder that things will sometimes get in the way of the way we want to live. I know Darling was really looking forward to seeing my more Dominant side emerge and his injury prevented that for the most part but he did get in trouble for not completing the one chore I had given him so he’ll get a double punishment next weekend when he’s back in town. While I know part of him is looking forward to the punishment as a clear reminder of the power exchange we have agreed to, he really does not enjoy pain at all and will quickly forget he wanted to be punished.

I love that the new CB-3000 allows him to travel with a cage and keep it on while on the road but I miss how easily it is to tease him when he’s wearing his Jailbird and so much more of his cock is exposed. I can’t wait until we’re living together and I get to enjoy him wearing his Jailbird at home, or one of the new custom cages we’re planning on getting. I do love the tease and denial a little more than he does I think 😉

Speaking of cages, yesterday was a very luck day for us. Darling had listened to All the Sex https://www.allthesexpodcast.com/ Locktober Kickoff Podcast with Austin from Locked in Lust https://lockedinlust.com/product/the-vice-standard/ and told me I should listen to it too, at the end of the interview, Austin offered a giveaway to the 1st 3 people who emailed them for a free Vice chastity cage so I emailed them and unbelievably we were one of the winners 😊 😊 😊 I can’t wait to get it and see if it truly is as inescapable as they claim. I will post pictures when we get it, it really looks like a nice cage.

We’re both really looking forward to the following weekend when he’s in town and we can explore our kinky side a lot more. It still amazes me that a year and a half ago, I barely knew anything about kink and now I can’t imagine my life without it. Even though he’s the one with the kinky experience I love finding new ways to stretch his limits with new kinky ideas and I’m looking forward to finding new ideas to do just that on the book he just bought me, Enough to Make You Blush: Exploring Erotic Humiliation.

I think that his next weekend in town is going to be full of kinky surprises.
3 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

DarlingsMistress wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:56 am It still amazes me that a year and a half ago, I barely knew anything about kink and now I can’t imagine my life without it. Even though he’s the one with the kinky experience I love finding new ways to stretch his limits with new kinky ideas and I’m looking forward to finding new ideas to do just that on the book he just bought me, Enough to Make You Blush: Exploring Erotic Humiliation.
Your story sounds a lot like M'Lady's. She was the epitome of Vanilla when I introduced the idea of chastity to her last June. A long dormant sexual being has awakened in her since then and she is becoming more and more dominate as we progress. Enjoy the new dynamic!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
DarlingsMistress

Post by DarlingsMistress »

Darling likes to remind me that while my sex life had been very Vanilla before I met him, my fantasies certainly were not :lol: I'd always wanted a more kinky relationship, I just had never met anyone to explore that with. Darling has certainly helped me explore that side of my personality and while he might have been the one that introduced me to it, I have already managed to push his boundaries and intend to continue to do so in the future. I think that's one of the reasons we are so perfect for each other.
2 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

DarlingsMistress wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:33 pm I have already managed to push his boundaries and intend to continue to do so in the future.
You go girl!!!
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird