[focused] down the road we go...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
focUSed

Post by focUSed » Thu May 09, 2019 3:06 pm

It's been a bit of a busy week in my house.

I left her last Thursday morning after the previously described 'double' episode and we both went back to our normal work schedules. She only had Thurs and Fri, I started a four day sequence before taking a few days off for family events this week/weekend.

Twelves over the weekend got a bit long and being in jeans tends to cramp things a bit; aside from a few brief pinching/adjusting moments, everything was fine, including riding the bike to work and back. Mon was back into dress pants, which in silky/satin boxers allow just enough extra space to make things totally transparent.

Picked mom up at the airport on Monday on the way home from work and kids came in Tue and Wed as well. It's interestingly strange being around everyone while in this 'predicament' but that's where we are.

Traditionally, the fact that my participation is highly encouraged during 'family times' has always been what I consider to be one of the stronger points of this relationship since we started exploring this aspect. It tells me that she possibly likes knowing that I might be slightly uneasy about the albeit slim chance of being discovered or having to adjust the way I move or what I do while wearing, or it may just be her way of letting me know that her being in control of what I'm wearing that no one else is aware of except the two of us is a bit of a turn on for her as well. Hot? Most definitely!

I've really only had one close call. Last fall at a graduation ceremony I attended alone, it was directed that I would be wearing during travel (driving) to and from, and of course, during. I didn't think much of it except that it was again a public family event so the request wasn't all that unexpected. Didn't think much of it that is, until I walked up to the entrance and saw the metal detectors framing each doorway. I think my heart rate jumped a tad, then I figured oh well. I was alone entering, so if I'd been taken for a further scan or something, there was a slim chance anyone I knew would have observed anything amiss. So I walked through. Either they were turned off or down (if there is such a thing) or the stainless and brass didn't trigger like ferrous metals would, but it was a non-event, and actually sort of a turn-on to know that I'd 'gotten away with it.'

There was another time while going through airport security that was a different story; I'll relate that here soon!

We had plans to get together Friday but those have since changed; the next time we'll see each other will be at a graduation ceremony on Saturday. I don't know what Saturday night will hold; but whatever it is, it will have to be quiet (occupied house still) and she plans to return home Sunday for mother's day. So it could turn into the longest time I've stayed in, or it could be just short of another double digit run. Time will tell...
2 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular bar version of the same thing)

focUSed

Post by focUSed » Tue May 28, 2019 9:01 pm

Continuing with the 'family/social events' theme, I attended a retirement ceremony earlier this month and went bowling for the first time while locked. It didn't seem to affect my normally dismal performance, as we achieved a strike in the third frame of the first game!

Not much else to report except I returned to a running regimen (for the first time in a while anyway) tonight. When mentioned during our nightly phone call, I was asked if I 'remembered the rule?'

A while back, when I used to run up to 5 miles in the current device, she communicated a concern about chaffing. I really hadn't had any but since I have run the ATM the last couple years, there was a statement that from now on I was to run unlocked, and relock after, to avoid the problem entirely.

I'd considered trying to go again but when it was mentioned, I was firmly reminded that I can't have it both ways (as in, I can't ask for rules, and then not follow them or follow them selectively). It makes sense, so off it came. I'm due for a little cleanup anyway, and since the same date will be entered in the log for off and back on, it really won't affect the 'days in' count. I was however informed that there would be no O tonight while taking care of things while it was off. We haven't had much opportunity for supervised periods of freedom; most of the time it comes off for sex (she thankfully enjoys PIV) and then goes back on at some point after things are done. Usually the next morning.

We're recording relatively short duration activity periods for US so far; but there's an opportunity for a little more substantial one on the way very soon. I'll be sure to provide an update on how it went afterward!
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular bar version of the same thing)

focUSed

Post by focUSed » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:11 pm

This could probably go in the 'Hot things your KH has said' section, but I figured I'd leave it here as a renewal since I've been off the net for awhile. I had a five week travel session, and we had quite a few conversations via text, covering many topics.

We had decided before I left that I wouldn't be taking my device along. Initially this was considered as an option, but due to the airport travel and the countries I would be visiting, we decided it better to leave things home than have to explain what it was on the off chance someone in security would take an interest.

Part of the conversation while away obviously centered around my return, and some of the activities planned, especially as my arrival grew closer.

Then this confirmation popped up, almost out of nowhere:

Her: Then you know what happens when I leave Sunday right?
me: i go back in
Her: You do.
me: just like that?
Her: Yea...pretty much

We exchanged a few words about where we are with all of this after almost a year (29 Jul was one year but this was referencing Sunday the 21st) and she stated, 'If you would have told me I would feel this way a year ago, I would have said you are crazy!'

Perhaps she'll be able to communicate that here at some point (we discussed that as well) for us all!
1 x

KittensBoyToy
Re: [focused] down the road we go...

Post by KittensBoyToy » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:56 pm

Congratulations on the Chastiversity. We celebrated our first on June 30th of me being caged.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Happy to be Kitten's property!