[focused] down the road we go...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

It's been a bit of a busy week in my house.

I left her last Thursday morning after the previously described 'double' episode and we both went back to our normal work schedules. She only had Thurs and Fri, I started a four day sequence before taking a few days off for family events this week/weekend.

Twelves over the weekend got a bit long and being in jeans tends to cramp things a bit; aside from a few brief pinching/adjusting moments, everything was fine, including riding the bike to work and back. Mon was back into dress pants, which in silky/satin boxers allow just enough extra space to make things totally transparent.

Picked mom up at the airport on Monday on the way home from work and kids came in Tue and Wed as well. It's interestingly strange being around everyone while in this 'predicament' but that's where we are.

Traditionally, the fact that my participation is highly encouraged during 'family times' has always been what I consider to be one of the stronger points of this relationship since we started exploring this aspect. It tells me that she possibly likes knowing that I might be slightly uneasy about the albeit slim chance of being discovered or having to adjust the way I move or what I do while wearing, or it may just be her way of letting me know that her being in control of what I'm wearing that no one else is aware of except the two of us is a bit of a turn on for her as well. Hot? Most definitely!

I've really only had one close call. Last fall at a graduation ceremony I attended alone, it was directed that I would be wearing during travel (driving) to and from, and of course, during. I didn't think much of it except that it was again a public family event so the request wasn't all that unexpected. Didn't think much of it that is, until I walked up to the entrance and saw the metal detectors framing each doorway. I think my heart rate jumped a tad, then I figured oh well. I was alone entering, so if I'd been taken for a further scan or something, there was a slim chance anyone I knew would have observed anything amiss. So I walked through. Either they were turned off or down (if there is such a thing) or the stainless and brass didn't trigger like ferrous metals would, but it was a non-event, and actually sort of a turn-on to know that I'd 'gotten away with it.'

There was another time while going through airport security that was a different story; I'll relate that here soon!

We had plans to get together Friday but those have since changed; the next time we'll see each other will be at a graduation ceremony on Saturday. I don't know what Saturday night will hold; but whatever it is, it will have to be quiet (occupied house still) and she plans to return home Sunday for mother's day. So it could turn into the longest time I've stayed in, or it could be just short of another double digit run. Time will tell...
2 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Continuing with the 'family/social events' theme, I attended a retirement ceremony earlier this month and went bowling for the first time while locked. It didn't seem to affect my normally dismal performance, as we achieved a strike in the third frame of the first game!

Not much else to report except I returned to a running regimen (for the first time in a while anyway) tonight. When mentioned during our nightly phone call, I was asked if I 'remembered the rule?'

A while back, when I used to run up to 5 miles in the current device, she communicated a concern about chaffing. I really hadn't had any but since I have run the ATM the last couple years, there was a statement that from now on I was to run unlocked, and relock after, to avoid the problem entirely.

I'd considered trying to go again but when it was mentioned, I was firmly reminded that I can't have it both ways (as in, I can't ask for rules, and then not follow them or follow them selectively). It makes sense, so off it came. I'm due for a little cleanup anyway, and since the same date will be entered in the log for off and back on, it really won't affect the 'days in' count. I was however informed that there would be no O tonight while taking care of things while it was off. We haven't had much opportunity for supervised periods of freedom; most of the time it comes off for sex (she thankfully enjoys PIV) and then goes back on at some point after things are done. Usually the next morning.

We're recording relatively short duration activity periods for US so far; but there's an opportunity for a little more substantial one on the way very soon. I'll be sure to provide an update on how it went afterward!
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

This could probably go in the 'Hot things your KH has said' section, but I figured I'd leave it here as a renewal since I've been off the net for awhile. I had a five week travel session, and we had quite a few conversations via text, covering many topics.

We had decided before I left that I wouldn't be taking my device along. Initially this was considered as an option, but due to the airport travel and the countries I would be visiting, we decided it better to leave things home than have to explain what it was on the off chance someone in security would take an interest.

Part of the conversation while away obviously centered around my return, and some of the activities planned, especially as my arrival grew closer.

Then this confirmation popped up, almost out of nowhere:

Her: Then you know what happens when I leave Sunday right?
me: i go back in
Her: You do.
me: just like that?
Her: Yea...pretty much

We exchanged a few words about where we are with all of this after almost a year (29 Jul was one year but this was referencing Sunday the 21st) and she stated, 'If you would have told me I would feel this way a year ago, I would have said you are crazy!'

Perhaps she'll be able to communicate that here at some point (we discussed that as well) for us all!
1 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: [focused] down the road we go...

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Congratulations on the Chastiversity. We celebrated our first on June 30th of me being caged.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

It's been awhile since I last posted (apologies!), but there have been a few 'interesting' developments recently.

I wrote a BCWYWF! post, documenting how the lock failed and caused a bit of a panic moment. A result of that event was that, of course, the lock was trash and therefore one of the two key sets we had was no longer necessary.

We had been sharing responsibility by each keeping a key from each set (two locations frequented) to help prevent ending up in an unintentional no-key situation. I tossed the matching key at the same time I threw away the lock and various parts from it, keeping the single key in its normal place on the bathroom counter where she would find it, should she choose to use it on her next visit.

That weekend was my turn to drive south (she would be coming up the following weekend while I ran the Army 10 Miler), and we naturally enjoyed the visit quite immensely. I usually bring my key in case she forgets hers (part of my responsibility in making sure she can get me out if she wants to.) She wanted to make sure everybody was secure before I departed, stating, 'I really enjoy turning the key to the right! Almost as much as I enjoy turning it to the left!'

I had a bit of a smile on my face the entire way home, as I unpacked and got settled in for the week. Until I had an 'Oh, $h1t!' moment. I was at that point under instructions to remove it when I went for a run, so hadn't thought about needing to until preparing a couple days later. Only to find there was no key. Not wanting to assume anything I diligently went through the rollerbag, shaving kit (normal place it's kept), clothes, etc one more time before texting, 'um, quick question.'

Her reply was a bit of an assumption: 'You can leave it on.' I had to laugh...

'did you grab a single key last weekend thinking it was yours?'
'might not have a choice'

'Probably'
'I have 3 keys I think. Was that yours?' (I'm starting to laugh to myself now, her greatest fear is that there'll be a time when I need to remove it and wouldn't be able to if she kept the only keys. Hence our agreement to each keep a set...well, at least up to this point!)

So we logged a first, over a year into this journey! The first time I had no choice but to wait for her to bring a key, no other option. And although it wasn't by design, it was HOT! Amazing how much of this is mental and not physical.

I needed to apply some lubricant to run with it on, but after the realization of the situation, things needed to settle down a bit. I told her so, and she asked why things weren't settled.

'they weren't just a second ago after i realized i didn't have a key and you had them both'

'Mmm...so you like that thought?'

Um...yeah, isn't that how it's supposed to be? I was just trying not to pressure too much to make us fit into some mold. But I really think that's a possibility now, at some point. We're back to distributed keys, especially after the next experience as a result of this one!
0 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Fast forward a week:

The email goes out that the ATM packets are ready for pickup. Another moment of clarity hits me as I realize I don't have a way to take this thing off before going to get my bib and t-shirt for the run!

I have worn it through a graduation scan (previously documented) and seemed to recall that they did something similar getting into the Expo, but there seemed to be no other choice than to try and see how it went.

I made up my mind that if asked, I would state that it was 'body jewelry' and see if that was sufficient. And if not, well, I guess I was in for a more detailed examination/explanation situation. I was on the bike again, having come straight from working the night shift, and was sort of apprehensive walking to the line at the entry door. Showed ID, raised arms, hand wand scan front, turn around, hand wand scan back...have a nice day!

I'm not sure she even had the thing turned on! That or this DHGate device is virtually undetectable...ok, prob not. But at this point I don't have another explanation.

Nonetheless, the added 'freedom' without worry is a bit of a Catch-22...the more times I get away with wearing it, the more I think it will be 'encouraged' to do so as there is no downside to it. But isn't that what we're looking for in the first place? Hmmm...
1 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

So the last in the most recent string...

After the ATM weekend, we were trying to get back to some sense of normalcy with her located 2 hrs away, me still exercising, but no longer having to do long runs for training. I'd done 5-6 successfully before, so figured that distance would be reasonable and I'd still be able to stay enclosed between visits. The question came whether or not I needed a key anymore, since the previous time period had been without one.

Me not at least having access to one should I need it still makes her uncomfortable, so the compromise was that she would hide it somewhere in my house before she left and then could either not tell me, or tell me if I needed it for some reason. WIN!!! I managed to go into double digits (days of wear) without removal again, running on a couple days without incident, then headed south on Fri on the bike (turned over 110K on the way home Sun night) for a weekend together (which included a maintenance session in which it was not me doing the maintenance!)

Everybody was safe and sound for the ride home, and a few more runs...but since I have a derm appt on Thursday, she texted me the location this evening so I had it when I left work tonight. I may still run one more time later today and remove it just prior to the appt Thurs, we'll see. Things were a little tender Mon after my run due to either cotton shorts, those shorts being a bit too tight, or not applying anything to help the situation ahead of time. So I need to figure that part out so I can be more comfortable both during and after exercise, and can continue to have periods of no removal between visits. And she'll have to continue to select new hiding places!

No, I wasn't tempted to look around, nor will I be. I am comfortable knowing I would have access if I needed it, and haven't taken a key with me while leaving the house for quite some time now (months...if not a year) so I don't even think about it anymore. Although it was interesting to feel them in my pocket while at work, knowing why they were there and that no one else was aware. That part obviously still applies, but I'm glad we've (sort of, at least for now) moved on to the next stage. It should be easier once we're cohabitating, for sure.
1 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Day one of NOvember...our second since starting this journey. I wonder what part of the NO will be adhered to, explored, or suggested?

Removed the device for all of about 2 hours today to attend a Dr appt. Probably could have managed without doing so, but I think that would have involuntarily involved outside parties. We haven't discussed any of that but are in conversation about attending some sort of 'party' at some point. Hopefully we'll get time to research that some more this weekend and maybe be able to find something suitable before the end of the year or shortly after we arrive into 2020.

Reference our log, today is day 200 of 2019, accounting for wear 66% of the year. Longest stretch w/o removal is still only 13 days and that was over a year ago now. She keeps threatening subjecting me to more of the same, but so far enjoys me having time 'out,' and I have no complaints. Still a lot of variations to work with.
1 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Fast forward to last weekend...after another double digit stint of uninterrupted wear while conducting normal daily activities including several multi-mile runs without incident. We had a good couple of days together but I think the highlight (dare I say...) was the recognition of her being able to hide the key again, matched by the smile and look of amusement on her face as she realized the situation and informed me I could take her bag downstairs while she waited in the bedroom for a few minutes.

Lengthy trip coming up after this holiday weekend; time will tell how it will go, as I will be traveling by road and several states away. Not sure what the directive will be as to whether a key will accompany me, or not.

**update** It was mentioned last night during our phone conversation that she hasn't yet decided about the vacation status. Apparently there's still a chance it will stay on despite her concern about the long drive both ways.

"You don't have a pair of sweat pants that you could wear do you?"

"No, but my jeans are loose fit."

"Hmmm...yes they are!"

<shiver>
0 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Well, the trip after the holiday weekend turned into a trip before the weekend, on Thanksgiving, after my Mom fell Wed night and broke her leg. Travel was more urgent, so the key location was passed and I was directed that it would accompany me, but that I was to wear the aforementioned loose jeans on the drive. The 12 hrs passed rather uneventfully and upon arrival there was no mention of removal. Happy Thanksgiving!

Primary attention was on my 'patient,' but there were daily (nightly?) interactions and text throughout hinting at her pleasure that the count had continued (okay, with a little emphasis on my part as well!) to grow. Our previous length of time on (continuous days on, in which an 'off for fun' and back on in the same day counted) was 13 days but since it is now the middle of Dec, we currently stand at 22 days without the lock being turned at all...definitely a first for US!

That being said, there was a new experience during that time period, that also has a couple of implications. I've been continuing the running regimen, despite the cooler temps (28 deg today, which was a bit chilly on the bare hands) and having no problems up to 6 or 7 miles. Because of the length of incarceration, my standard grooming opportunities had been somewhat limited.

We'd previously discussed the 'pulling out' technique of escape, and when it was brought up, she responded that it was not to happen without permission. This was fine by me as I'd never been tempted to do so, even with having my key set in easy reach during our lengthy separations. But as I have discovered this time, the urge to be touched became almost overwhelming after about 18 days. Previously I'd not experienced this feeling as urgently as of late, likely due to the fact that we regularly practice removal within shorter periods of time, even if for just a few hours or overnight before going back in.

However, this time was increasingly longer, setting a new 'record' for US every day past 13 (and continuing to do so, I might add!) and I was a bit concerned about maintaining cleanliness and hair management. I elected to try to shave what I could reach and see if my finger reaching inside the front bars would take care of the Vaseline that tends to build up where the rings meet. After taking care of where I could reach, I was soft enough, and slippery enough, that I tested the waters by slipping a bit further aft out of the device.

Not surprisingly, it felt good to have the stimulation after so long of not doing so. So I continued until I was fully withdrawn from the cage, the ring remaining in place with the boys trapped between the cage/ring gap as they always are. Was I cheating, yes. Was it wrong to do without permission/notification, yes. I had planned to incorporate the action in a story I'm writing for the two of us, but elected to come clean (sts) that evening during our nightly phone call.

The response was somewhat surprising, 'Thank you for being honest about the pull out today. I'm going to mull over the implications of that for awhile. I'm not thrilled about it but you do have a key so getting out has always been an option.'

A couple things can be inferred from this exchange. The first is that there may now be supervised hygiene sessions. She communicated that, 'I like watching you do things down there...and directing' so when our schedule allows, which is when it usually comes off anymore, this may become a regular activity. The second is that she knows I'm being honest when I say I haven't done anything else besides what has been confessed. The third is that there may be a change of key possession protocol so that getting out may not always be an option, although this one is a stretch because of her continuing concern of there being an emergency requiring removal.

So we'll see where things go from here, but suffice it to say, I won't be doing any pull outs without permission, and/or supervision again.
1 x