[focused] down the road we go...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

She's not big on pictures. Well, let me rephrase that. She's big on receiving pictures, just not big on sending them. So when I do get one, that in itself is a win and very well received.

However, every once in awhile she outdoes herself and sends one that just hits the spot. Yesterday I offered her the opportunity to reach a destination (yes, it's always her option, but she enjoys pretending she needs 'permission' sometimes too!) within a limited time frame with the only stipulation being that it be documented.

What I received was almost indescribably beautiful, although I tried to let her know through some descriptors that likely didn't do it justice. Suffice it to say that one is going into the archives and will be my motivation to continue this journey for quite some time to come!

Thank you Baby!
2 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

It's been awhile since I've posted here but things continue to progress at a normal pace.

According to the log, there's a potential to reach an 85% wear rate for the year. We talked about trying for a full Loctober (27 days being my previous 'long term without the lock being removed' record) in late Sep but then I went and scheduled a physical on 1 Oct.

We did manage to only have two 'breaks' though, the 12th-13th and 24th-25th, both times she was visiting and decided that me being locked the entire month wasn't enough to justify her not being able to have access!

I did look into a JB for sale here that almost matched my expected measurements, however the modification prices to make it the same would have been above an original order, so we are still sticking with the DHGate device for now.

There are a few things that have come to light though that I'll try to put into words over the next few days. Hope everyone had a great month!
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Wanted to share a growth experience we had last weekend...

Back on the 25th I received a picture from her. We'd talked some about doing research (our code for looking at fun things we'd like to do, or think about, and talk about later as a form of play when apart, or even later when we're able to be together.)

The exchange went a little bit like this:

She: I did find a few interesting things. Mostly was inspired to look at some symbolic jewelry.
(included picture here)
Me: Those wouldn't raise any eyebrows would they?
She: No, they mean all kinds of things...key to someone's heart. Key to my future, key to your cock...could be anything!!

I thought about it for a few minutes and then went about my business. Some of the thoughts included wondering whether I should get her a pair, whether she would wear them if I did, whether it could potentially cause conversations I've wondered about her having with others, how I would feel about that...and how SHE would feel about that!

Fast forward to last Saturday, when she showed up for the weekend. Lo and behold, hanging from her ears were these:
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (20.05 KiB) Viewed 59306 times
They looked amazing! And caused a stirring in the cage that immediately distracted me from the potential outcome, and meaning, of her having gone ahead and purchased them herself.

I know this probably would also have gone into the 'Hot Things...' thread, but I wanted to keep it here, but still to share, where I think it more appropriately belongs. I look forward to seeing where they take us!
5 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: [focused] down the road we go...

Post by KittensBoyToy »

focUSed wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:25 pm
Me: Those wouldn't raise any eyebrows would they?
She: No, they mean all kinds of things...key to someone's heart. Key to my future, key to your cock...could be anything!!

I thought about it for a few minutes and then went about my business. Some of the thoughts included wondering whether I should get her a pair, whether she would wear them if I did, whether it could potentially cause conversations I've wondered about her having with others, how I would feel about that...and how SHE would feel about that!
M'Lady has several pieces of symbolic jewelry including 2 pair of earrings and 2 different keys that hang on a necklace. She also wears the keys to the cage security screw and padlock on another chain. I wear a padlocked collar 24/7 with "Kitten's Property" engraved on the lock. They all get comments often and questions about their meaning and the purpose of the real keys. The answers are evasive unless someone presses the issue, then they get more information. I love it when that happens.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

It's been awhile since documenting how things are going, so thought I'd drop a short blurb and inform that although we've taken a hiatus due to a medical issue, the urologist said it's not likely to have been caused by anything we're doing with regard to this activity. She is now satisfied with that result, and we've discussed beginning again, albeit a little differently than last time.

"I have some things in mind for us to discuss..."

She said I always had to have a key in the truck (not necessarily on my person but avail where I am) because she doesn't like the idea of me not having one with me in the event I need it. And it would come off when exercising but that has been amended to no more than 5 mile runs with it on as long as I monitor for any sign of irritation and such due to me trying to run at least three time a week and us still not being colocated. I explained that me being the one to put it on and take it off that often sort of didn't help the experience. So I'm currently allowed to exercise some with it on.

I had a kidney stone last weekend (my second, still not fun) and afterward headed home wondering if we were ready to start this week. Initially not allowed to wear it to work because "we need to work our way back up to full time again after such a long break" so I asked if I could start with overnights. Tonight is the third night in a row it's been on for sleeping.

The other rule is that it will come off at least once a week for cleaning and, I assume, inspection. No mention of what will or will not happen during that time nor of how long it may be off but that's the objective for now. Obviously nightly wear hasn't required any weekly removal just yet, and there have been no problems with everyone 'adjusting' to being back in the game so far! Win/win in my book; hopefully in hers as well.

We have a lot of things going on right now, so for the time being I intend to continue nightly wear until advised otherwise and then go to weekly wear with the exercise limit being observed. The reminder is there again, and she seems to enjoy that fact almost as much as I do!
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: [focused] down the road we go...

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I am sorry to hear about your kidney stones. They are so painful.

Hydrate, hydrate; hydrate.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Yesterday was the first full day again. To back up a bit, I'd been wearing it only overnight for about a week. After hitting the weekend, I kept it on Saturday and drove to her house. We had a relaxing day after a difficult week for both of us. At one point, everything was so relaxed and hanging so low that only the head remained in the cage. Sometimes I wonder whether a smaller cage would make a difference but I don't think so because everything is so far down that the length of the cage wouldn't matter; it's the base ring that has shifted so far. She removed the shaft and we had a few moments before she asked how that was going to work now (the boys remained trapped between the cage and base ring.) I said it could either be removed totally and we could continue, or I could put it back. We had previously done this when I was allowed to 'play' occasionally by pulling out and returning without removing the device.

She elected that option and we continued with the day until that evening's activities. The next morning I was instructed to return into the device and headed home. It remained on the rest of Sunday as expected; however, I began to wonder whether it would come off Mon as it had the previous week. Yesterday (Mon), I was pondering a shower and received a text, "Guess you'll be getting undressed soon. :( " To which I replied that I was wondering that exact thing. A short exchange followed talking about current comfort (after not having worn anything since December) and how noticeable it would be at work (I'm teaching a class this week.)

She stated that if those things were okay, she was ready for me to wear it longer! Everything was fine, and adjusted similarly to when I was previously wearing it to work for days at a time. She texted me that she would be thinking about me teaching while fully dressed and that it would make her smile.

She's been fully engaged in a serious family situation lately and I'm trying to stay in the background so as not to distract her from that or be too demanding about this activity while she needs to remain focused elsewhere. She has been sufficiently attentive to reminding me that it's on her mind when she has time, which we've talked about being enough. It's obviously more on my mind due to physical reminders, but that's my thing, not hers. And I'm trying to respect that right now.

I don't know whether she realizes how little it takes to remind me that she thinks about it. It doesn't take physical activity but just a word here or there that she had thought about it keeps me going for quite some time. I don't get an attitude when it's not mentioned or acknowledged as her turning the key Sun morning and that having been the last time it was locked reminds me that she's right here with me at all times. That does it for me; hopefully it does for her as well.
Last edited by focUSed on Sun May 08, 2022 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Making progress, although last weekend was a bit of a setback. Two weeks in a row since starting up again full time, with the obligatory break in between. When I visited last weekend, she was very adamant that she got hers before it was even considered for removal, which I was more than okay with. She is usually concerned with how swollen things get, or rather attempt to get, and doesn't waste much time taking it off before things grow too much that it makes removal more of a challenge than when totally relaxed. Of course, even just the mere act of removal is exciting, because after a week of only cleansing touches, mine, not hers, I'm longing for her to not only let things get to full size but encourage them to do so.

Naturally things were quite swollen, because giving her hers is one of my favorite activities, and the cage removal took a little extra effort, not to mention the base ring. She doesn't like to just leave that on as a restrictive device (yes, we've tried it, and it was mostly okay but it did turn things unnatural colors so we tend not to do it much anymore) so she began pushing me through (although she would much rather pull...), eventually working it off with patience and diligence.

We proceeded to continue using a toy on me despite the recent issues, and it didn't go so well, so we're taking a hiatus from that for now to see whether or not the situation improves or proves to be unrelated. The Dr assured me that anything we were doing externally wasn't causal and we're good with continuing that in the meantime.

She has always been concerned about the key being readily available but did acquiesce on the rule that I carry it with me out of concern that it would be lost and then I'd really be in a pickle. Sooooo, it has stayed on the bathroom counter, not in my pocket and not in the truck. A small victory! I used to carry it with me and when working at a standing desk, my hand in my pocket would find it and turn it over and over again between my fingers as I reminisced as to my predicament.

Instead, my fingers would find the bars through the light pocket material, and when I told her of this, that most of the shifts I felt very 'snuggled' with no pinching or tightness, just persistent contact she thanked me and reminded me that she doesn't get the same reminders as I do and likes to hear about how and when they happen. And about what crosses my mind in those moments.

Needless to say, this week has been filled with several 'up downs' due to conversational topics about what we may, or may not, do tomorrow night when I visit again. She reminded me of the power of words and the thoughts they provoke...truly amazing! And in anticipation, I finally ran again after a several week hiatus, still adhering to the less than 7 mile rule. When I mentioned that I couldn't wait to feel her touch, and that there have been a lot of attempts at growth this week, she told me that she was glad because she was ready to touch me too. And went on to describe that it will be slowly and lightly at first. Very lightly on certain sensitive areas and just enough to leave me wanting more. I'm sure that before any of that she'll 'make' me give her hers again though. Because it is her 'absolute favorite' (and mine) and makes her tingly just thinking about it!

She clarified that I "would still be locked up while doing it. Just so there is no temptation for you to do anything other than what I want."

The power of her words and the mental images they paint indeed....sigh!
4 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Looking forward to the long holiday weekend. I had a massage scheduled last Tues so left her house before she was able to lock things up. (it doesn't go to the massage table...yet) But then the appointment was cancelled while I was driving back, so she passed, "You need to get dressed once you get home. Please provide verification that you are back in uniform." And yes, I did.

Text and phone calls throughout the week helped keep some things in the forefront. She mentioned how nice it will finally be when we don't have to plan around a visit but instead can "have fun whenever she wants...and maybe sometimes when I want to as well."

If only she realized how a simple statement like that trips my trigger! Maybe she does? It was part of the motivation to get back on the treadmill and knock out another 5 miles that night, with no issues I might add. Seven is pretty much my limit, but I'm not quite up to that distance again just yet. That and looking forward to what may, or may not, happen Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Not planning to watch any fireworks in person, maybe we'll sit on the deck if any are visible. And maybe we'll make some our own instead.

As I said, definitely looking forward to whatever the weekend brings!
2 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

July was a pretty good month for us. We managed a couple of visits per the standard as our schedules allowed, had our fun time, and noticed that the 'condition' has somewhat resolved all by itself as things have tended to clear up quite a bit from previous.

But what I came here to write about tonight was something that happened last Fri night. After a 5-day stint, which included a couple hour removal for a massage (no, we're not quite 'there' and sharing that...yet) we were laying under the covers in bed talking, and for us, that normally leads to touching, etc. She enjoys touching things while they're still captive and I'm attentive, before we really 'get started' on other things.

As we were touching and talking, I could feel her hands exploring and it felt like I could detect her touch more than usual. I began concentrating on what was happening and I could have sworn it felt like she was/had pulled me out. I felt her fingers wrap around the shaft and was surprised that she was able to accomplish such a thing with apparent ease!

When I asked how she was able to do that, given that she had very little prior experience doing so (I haven't even been allowed to do it that much!), she replied, 'Do what?' I said, 'Pull me out.'

She started laughing. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why until she stated that she hadn't simply pulled me out but that she'd removed the cage entirely! I hadn't felt a thing, nor had I detected her even having the key, let alone having inserted it and pulled the lock! I guess I was just concentrating on her being able to have her fingers wrapped around me and the thought of her having removed the lock never was part of the equation.

Sometimes we're pleasantly surprised beyond our wildest expectations. Now she's working on being able to put it back on undetected! That one may take awhile...but we'll keep you updated if there's progress on that front.
1 x