[focused] down the road we go...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [focused] down the road we go...

Post by KittensBoyToy »

i went from a Holy Trainer and sometimes switching to a Chinese steel device similar to the one you describe to a Jail Bird. Smartest thing we ever did. The JB is much lighter than the cheap steel device and easier to keep clean than either of the other ones. I bought a cheap soft bristle bath brush at Wally World and cut the handle off of it. I can soap it up and get inside the cage as well as underneath the ring. The only drawback is that it makes removal of the cage unnecessary. My longest stint, SO FAR, was 181 days.

If you go with the JB you won't regret it. High quality and excellent customer service. Just make sure you take the measurements just like they advise. BTW, Mistress MM is Williams wife.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:15 pm i went from a Holy Trainer and sometimes switching to a Chinese steel device similar to the one you describe to a Jail Bird. Smartest thing we ever did. The JB is much lighter than the cheap steel device and easier to keep clean than either of the other ones. I bought a cheap soft bristle bath brush at Wally World and cut the handle off of it. I can soap it up and get inside the cage as well as underneath the ring. The only drawback is that it makes removal of the cage unnecessary. My longest stint, SO FAR, was 181 days.

If you go with the JB you won't regret it. High quality and excellent customer service. Just make sure you take the measurements just like they advise. BTW, Mistress MM is Williams wife.
I agree with KittensBoyToy about Mature Metal. They are an outstanding husband and wife team.

William is the manufacturing department. He makes the high quality devices. I have a Jailbird and a Watchful Mistress, and they are both WONDERFUL. I use the JB for long term wear because, as KBT says, it's so easy to keep clean without removing it. I use the WM when I know it will be a shorter lockup. (Oh, BTW, William is not only the manufacturing arm of the operation, he is also a customer.)

Lady MM is the marketing department. I have communicated with her on a number of occasions. She really knows her product line and is VERY helpful. (Oh, BTW, Lady MM is also William's key holder. ;) )
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Have you ever 'planned' a night, or weekend, and then after the fact, realized that not much went as 'planned?'

Such was the case last weekend for us. And although that was the end result, I wasn't disappointed in the least! After being given a packing list, with the option to add anything I thought might have been missing from the list, we departed for the (relatively) short drive to our weekend spot. The trip was pleasant enough...good conversation, relaxing drive, down time that night while we got settled.

Knowing the next night would be rather busy, Fri night was THE night! No bottle opener? No problem, corks push in as well as pull out! It was a good time (for something we both enjoy) and we actually were able to get to sleep at a reasonable hour. A couple of the packed items were put to VERY good use, some of the others were completely forgotten about until we returned home Sunday and remembered everything we'd planned, and brought but hadn't used.

So the good part is, we still get to have another opportunity! And I'll enjoy the build up and anticipation of that just as much as the first missed chance. I hope she does as well!

On another note, I joked that I may have to change my profile pic. As she was leaving she suddenly remembered that I hadn't gotten 'dressed' yet and asked if I could be trusted to do it myself. I said yes, but after she got home, we realized that now I had both keys!

Ebb and flow, isn't that how it goes sometimes? Not everything goes as planned, and that's okay. It's what keeps it real.
1 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

We call it 'research.'

Like probably many others, we enjoy looking around on the interweb for things we like to think about, watch, maybe try, definitely talk about. Sometimes we're successful, sometimes not so much, but the research is usually fun, and revealing in what each of us sends to the other as thought provoking material.

Sometimes it takes a while to find things that trip my trigger, sometimes it doesn't take long at all. I don't always enjoy wading through all of the things out there that don't 'do it' for me, but sometimes I accidentally run across something that just says, 'yes please!'

How do I communicate that? Do I send a link and hope for the best? Do I talk about the link I sent and why some things there do it for me? What if it isn't everything in the link, just some thing(s), and she grabs the wrong thing(s)? This is why communication is so key...and can be so difficult. But it also can be fun...talking, trying, doing, failing, doing again, and succeeding!

There is a lot out there; find what does it for you and TALK about it!
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

There is a lot out there; find what does it for you and TALK about it!
I agree focUSed that talking is absolutely key. BUT, how do I control that talking when my blood has been swapped for Testosterone???
After weeks of no orgasm I can empty my head of all the kinky thoughts and desires that have sat there since I was 18!

Two nights ago in my ‘I need to come so bad!’ Stupor I asked T if she’d fuck me with a strap on sometime soon (I know it’s normal for many of you, but Testosterone pushes me to . ....it jus
0 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

Oops ... pressed submit in error: continued...

(I know it’s normal for many of you, but Testosterone fills my head and spills out and there’s a risk that T, my KH won’t be ready for it!)
Is it best/safer to only have these talks post- orgasm?

It’s not like I’ve been repressed and kept these thoughts hidden for years and years - these are new thoughts and desires bought about by my denial and being caged and there are still more in there (All legal!). How do I stop myself from blabbing and potentially shocking even T?
0 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Couple updates to share over the last several days. Being on night shift for a full week allows several adjustment days beforehand, then a pair of work days followed by a short break and several more work days before finishing. Not much running goes on, just a lot of sleep and eating, with a few hours of down time before starting it all over again.

I was showering and had lathered things up a bit while using the brush to clean the problem area where the cage rings join when I noticed the tip was beginning to slide through the end of the cage. My current cage only has two 1/16" vertical bars enclosing the very end, spaced about 1/4" apart. They tie into the front cage 1/8" ring along the side with a single 1/16" bar.

When stimulated and things naturally swell, that is a natural area for the tip to press into, resulting in a portion of the tip pushing out. Being swollen usually keeps everything under control and doesn't let much more than a bulge pass. However, this time I was flaccid and there was more than the normal amount. I monitored the situation and continued to scrub. It wasn't long before half the head was pushing through the space!

I was curious whether more would fit, so (stupidly?) worked more through, until the entire head was past the bars. I snapped a picture so I could show her later, and then began to wonder if I'd gone a bit too far in that I wasn't sure whether or not I could get everything back in place or would have to try to take the cage off. It looked like there was a pincer right behind the head, and I suspect it would have hurt had things started to swell.

Fortunately despite all the touching going on, I didn't swell and was able to work the edges back while pushing from the front and pulling slightly through the other gaps. Once the edges were back in, the rest followed without problem. All in all, there was no harm done and it was an interesting experience which gave me something to watch out for in the future.

Now it has me thinking again (still?) about the Jailbird, which with it's double vertical and horizontal bars across the tip would not have allowed this situation to develop at all. Chalk up another plus for that device's design!
Last edited by focUSed on Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

The other part of the last update was that we're getting ready to go on a short vacation this week. It will have been two weeks since we've been together and usually we try to do some 'build up' to seeing each other again. As such, assignments are suggested (and followed) to help things along toward that end.

We had been discussing me using my mouth for her (we're taking steps toward her being more comfortable using my mouth for her...quite a different scenario!) and how it usually excites me to the point of growth and things get very snug. Usually after, she wants to play with me, and it comes off, but in this scenario, she described playing with me while still confined. She actually used the phrase, 'There isn't any relief for you...' (another mind shift; she enjoys PIV afterward, although sometimes makes me wait to cum so we can play a bit, but most of the time I'm allowed vs denied)

I was given an assignment to imagine her playing the way she enjoys, while I'm straining at the steel bars, and she's rubbing me under the tip, through the bars, and using her finger(s) in me.

'I have never made you cum while locked up. And I want to. So tonight, I'll be living vicariously through you. I want you to get close at least 4 times. To the point that you would be begging me to let you. Also something I've not done but will do soon."

'Me allowing destinations while locked up won't be frequent, as there are many things that I want to do to your cock, places I want to feel it.'

DAMN! I was hooked...

She said I could make it last as long as I wanted to, while watching videos or reading, but she wanted to wake up the next morning to hear how tight it was, and how badly I wanted to be out, but how I made the best of my predicament. There was an additional part about how it was supposed to end as well that we've been dabbling in which seems to be better in the moment, with her there vs me alone. There's just something about that added element that is missing by myself.

Needless to say, she got her report and provided me feedback that it did not disappoint!

I'm hoping it will be a VERY nice vacation!
5 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Our vacation was good; we didn't get to do as much as we'd planned, which is normally the case...our appetites are bigger than our allotted time/sleep priority/other distractions. I was in and out of the device...out for play mostly, in for family events throughout the weekend (that part has been non-negotiable for some time now) so it as all VERY fun.

The past couple weeks have been work, some training for work, and some off time leading up to THIS weekend, and as it is a holiday weekend, we're planning a multi-day getaway for just some US time. I think (hope?) it will be a good opportunity to not have other distractions and just spend some time together getting to know one another again.

Usually between these breaks, we try to keep the anticipation levels high with stimulating chat and texts. For example, last night one of the last I received was that she had stayed up too late 'researching.' Usually this refers to looking at videos of things we'd like to do, or have talked about doing, to keep the thoughts alive. I found one this morning and our conversation started up today discussing what each of us had looked at and thought about.

Naturally things were snug in the cage while the conversation was underway, but as soon as it had abated somewhat, things relaxed as they naturally tend to do. When that happens, the precum flow starts and it did again indeed. I coughed and there was a surge that went down my left thigh almost to the bed. Pretty amazing that that can happen just from mental images, suggestive words, and thoughts of things we'll do when together again!
2 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

This probably should go in the hot things thread, but the set up is a bit too long so I'll put it here.

I had a massage yesterday (started running again after a several week break) and we've so far agreed that we'll not involve the masseuse in our little journey. Therefore, I had the responsibility of removing the device and replacing it afterward.

I took the time to conduct some personal hygiene and cleanup while having access to parts that I can't normally reach when captured, and was given the assignment to 'get close' once before my appointment. Since I've enjoyed edging for quite some time, this was a welcome task especially given the circumstances, and I proceeded to complete it without going too far. Although it was difficult to stop, it was the right thing to do as I didn't have permission to go all the way.

The massage went well, some manipulations and areas of concentration to help alleviate tight muscles, plus overall relaxation. A new therapist, but I'll likely try to schedule with her again.

Meanwhile, upon returning home, I had yet another assignment to edge once more before recaging. Between other things happening yesterday evening, I didn't go back in immediately but waited until getting ready for bed. Grabbing some motivational reading to help things along, I quickly was at the brink again and decided to document the situation. It had been some time since being able to share that state of affairs with her so I was feeling a bit nostalgic, I suppose.

I commented by asking if she remembered when I was able to send <this, leaking> instead of <this, recaged and swollen>, to which the reply came back this morning:

'Yes, I remember very well the hard, long, and leaking pictures! Now that only happens when I'm there and make it that way!' [or, as some may note, she directs that I'm to reach that state, and no further, even when not physically present]

Can't wait for this weekend! I'm sure there'll be plenty to document next week...
2 x