[chastelifexxx] Gay chastity as it is lived

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Chastelifexxx
Last orgasm: June 20th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: [chaste_cock] Gay chastity as it is lived

Post by Chastelifexxx »

Day 7

One week caged and locked. It has been a transformation from jerking off one day and locked the next. Then from being totally not have any real drive to have sex, to being a horny gay sub, who wants his ass filled.

Dom husband has been the driving force behind all of this change and I am glad he was. I actually love being in a constant state of horniness and love that fact that me being caged and locked pleases Dom husband so much. When I am locked he gets my ass or mouth every day that we are together. He defines a lot of our relationship by the amount and quality of sex. He is extremely sex driven and I am not when not locked.

I have been reporting every day for this first week on the progress as well as how things have progressed and have written about some of our frolics. Now that the week is complete I will start journaling on a weekly basis and will be condensing that weeks experiencing with providing the highlights of our chastity experience.
1 x
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

2nd week going into 3rd

I just completed my 2nd week of chastity. I won't lie. It has been difficult not cumming and Dom husband has contributed greatly to my hornyness, by keeping me on edge pretty much all the time, even when he is not at home.

During this last week he as taken my cage off twice. He said he had missed feeling and playing with my cock and that he wanted to spend some time with his cock. So the cage came off twice for about an hour each time. He stroked it, teased it, edged it, and sucked it, getting me to anticipate that feeling of cum building up and then he would stop. Total frustration for me and he loved every second of it. Just for the record, Dom husband is so loving me in chastity. Every day we are together we have sex in some fashion. And even some days it is multiple times, so he has no plans at all of leaving my cage off for more than short play periods.

Two weeks ago when he put my chastity cage on he said that he was going to look forward to when my ass and my nipples would take over being my sexual pleasure points instead of my cock. Nothing much more was said about that until yesterday. Dom husband left yesterday for a four day trip. I drove him to the airport for a very early flight. Our conversation consisted mainly about things he has to do and the places he has to go while he is gone. Nothing is spoken about chastity, sex, or anything explicit like that. Then as he is getting out of the car we reach over to give each other a kiss and then he drops the bomb. He says, "I want you to give special attention to your ass and your nipples while I am gone. I want you to spend an hour playing with them every day until I get back.

So yesterday I get back home in the late morning. I dutifully get out my dildos and and my nipple clamps and suction cups. And I start playing with my new pleasure points since my cock is useless in that catagory now. Just as I get comfortable with the dildo in my ass and the suction cups on my nips, I note the time. For the next hour I fuck myself with my favorite dildo and play with the suction cups while they are doing their thing with my nipples. Precum is leaking profusely out of my cock. I am in heaven. My ass feels good from the attention it is getting and my nipples are sending all sorts of signals to my prostate and caged cock which is straining inside the cage.

After an hour I start cleaning up and get on with my business and run some errands. I get a call from Dom husband later in the evening and he wanted to know how things went during my day. I told him about all the boring stuff and then told him about the hour I spent with my "toys". He wanted me to clarify the comment I just said about the hour I spent with toys. I explained and repeated that I was fucking myself with the dildo and playing with my nips for an hour. He asked, "you were doing both at the same time?" And I said, "yes, that is what you told me you wanted me to do". He said, " No!! You misunderstood. It was to be an hour each not an hour for both total". Crap!!

He said, "tomorrow I want an hour allotted for your nipples and an hour allotted for your ass. Is that clear now?" I said, "yes Sir". He then informed me that I will have to make up for that hour lost after he gets home. I guess I will see what he has in store for me then. But as of now I am currently typing this with suctions cups on my nipples and twisting and turning the cups every so often which is really a driving up their sensitivity. There is no doubt that my nipples have become even more sensitive than they were. And overall a bit larger too I must say. We both love how they feel when the suction cups first come off. When he plays with them then I can almost cum. I am sorry that the plumpness wears off though in a very short amount of time.

Dom has said that there will be no cumming until at least the end of March. We have a trip to NYC during the middle of March, I am not sure if he will let me take the chastity cage off to pass through security or not, since I went through once (when I forgot about having my cage on) and nothing happened. It is titanium so it is not suppose to set off metal detectors. I guess I will cross that bridge when I get there.
1 x
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

3 week mark

I just passed the three week mark being chaste and not cumming. I think this is the longest I have ever gone without a climax, but I knew that this was going to be a different lockup than those in the past. Dom husband is pretty determined to allow me the most minimalist of climaxes because my climaxes are detrimental to our sex life. A lesson that Dom husband has learned and does not want repeated.

My third week without cumming did bring forth an event that has not happened before when locked up. I actually expelled quite a bit of cum over a two day period from anal sex as well as a prostate massage from Dom husband, with the most actually coming from the anal sex. I guess I would classify it as the closet to an analgasm that I have ever experienced.

We have not actually dome much prostate massaging in the past during previous lockups. I have mentioned that Dom husband and I both are relatively new to the Dom/sub relationship. We both are learning. He is determined to work my ass and nipples more during this lockup compared to the previous chaste periods, so they become more primary in my sexual pleasure and ultimately any sexual release that I might get. So he took time to really explore my prostate pleasure zone over the weekend. He found it and it got so intense that I had to ask him to please stop. He made a mental note of what he was doing and said that the next time I would be restrained and that he would not stop until he had expressed enough cum to qualify as an ejaculation, because any natural ejaculation through a climax will not be allowed.

The second time this past weekend that I expressed cum was when I was riding his cock. This position of me on top of him and facing him is by far the most enjoyable position for both of us. He is very much the passive observer, enjoying his cock being devoured by my ass, while I do all the work. I am able to bury his cock inside of me all the way to his balls. The feeling in my ass is unbelievable. And particularly this time. I guess my prostate is swollen form not cumming, so I was getting some real nice sensations from fucking his cock and moving my ass so his cock was hitting my prostate in the best way.

While I was riding his cock he was playing with my nipples and that in, and of itself, is highly erotic. Combine that then with the stimulation of his cock rubbing up against my prostate was heavenly. My thrusts were at a fanatic pace. I looked down on his stomach and I saw just a hint of white wetness. I rubbed my finger in it and it was very slick. I thought it was precum. I scooped it up and licked it off my finger and was surprised it wasn't precum, but actually cum. I was shocked. That got me turned on more and I went into a different kind of head space. I just kept thrusting and concentrated on the feeling of his cock inside me, and the feeling I was getting from my prostate. Every minute or so I would go back to his stomach and get more cum. I kept licking it from my fingers. I was in some kind of frenzied state. The more I thrust, the more I leaked cum. The more I leaked cum, the more turned on I got from licking it up.

This went on for about 30 minutes. I looked down at Dom husband and I saw he had a smile on his face. And all he said was - "And this is the reason I don't ever want you to climax again. I have never seen you in this kind of sexual frenzy in the 15 years we have known each other". And I told him that if it is always as good as the last two days had been and in particular the last 30 minutes, then I am fine also fine with me not ever climaxing again.

I don't know when our connection was any more stronger or relevant as it was at that moment. And looking back we just reacted with each other more lovingly for the rest of the time he was home before having to leave out early this morning for another trip.
3 x
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

4th week

Today is the 4th week being locked and not allowed to cum. Yesterday, when he woke up, Dom husband reached over and started playing with my nipples. I wasn't awake yet, but his actions definitely got me stirring. He continued to pinch and tweak and pull on each nipple until I was fully awake, along with my cock, which was now straining in the cage. He told me to get up and that he wanted me to straddle him and ride his cock. I said, 'Yes Sir".

As I am getting out from under the covers, he reaches over to his nightstand and is looking for something. He settles back down with the keys to my cage. He said, "I am going to unlock your cage and take the cage off. Do not under any circumstances touch your cock when the cage is off". I promised I wouldn't.

He unlocked the cage and my cock was instantly at full masked taking the cage with it on his expanding erection and wearing the cage around its head as a crown. He was free!! Dom husband then took the cage off and I could feel the built-in urethra tube being slide out of my cock. He was truly free now to expand and be in full erection mode. The base ring was still on which at this point acted like a cockring and enhanced my hardon.

I then got on top of Dom husband and after lubing up his cock and my ass, I slowly sat on his cock. At the very moment that I fully settled on his cock and had it buried in my ass as far as it would go, I felt a small amount of cum shoot out of my cock. After 4 weeks, my prostate was ready to explode. I started to really ride his cock, trying to bury it as deep as I could get it to go. The feeling was fucking amazing. I felt another little bit of cum ooze out. Not anything thing like a full climax explosion, but at least some. I scooped it up in my fingers and brought it to my lips and sucked it up. Yep, it was cum. I continued to ride Dom husband's cock for about another few minutes, then he told me I had had enough fun and it was time for him to enjoy my ass and to give it a proper fucking. I couldn't wait.

I got off of him and got on my hands and knees as he positioned himself behind me. He lined his cock with my ass hole and with one thrust his cock was buried deep inside of me. Normally it takes time for my ass to relax to accommodate him, but since I had just rode his cock, it was already relaxed and open, just waiting to be fucked. And fucked is exactly what it got. Dom husband was fucking my ass for all it was worth. I was in heaven. His pubic area was slamming into my ass. I love the sound that the ass pounding makes. Even though he was invading my ass fully, I wanted more. It did not take long and he came. As he pulled out slowly, I could feel some of his cum leaking down out of my ass and down onto my balls. I can only attribute this kind of hot, frenzied, sex to me being in chastity. It just does something to the both of us. The power exchange, the built up horniness, just make for good sex.

He then told me that since i was unlocked to go ahead and take the base ring off and give my cock a good cleaning and shave. He told me to take my guiche piercing out and even give a good close shave across my taint and down to my ass hole. He loves to run his hands across my smooth cock and balls and ass after I have shaved it all smooth. I asked him if he wanted me to shave my pubes or not and he said no. So I did as instructed.

After getting out of the shower, I took my guiche ring, my chastity cage and all parts down to put them in boiling water to sterilize them. It had been three weeks since they were removed. After about 20 minutes of boiling them, I took them and to cool, then took them upstairs for Dom husband to lo lock the cage back on. After I got the base ring on, my cock immediately got hard again as if rebelling about going back in the cage. We had to wait about 20 minutes before we could finalize the cage lock.

It is now all back in place for what I can only assume to be another 4 weeks or so of 24/7 lock up with no climax. At this point, I am just concentrating on any kind of analgasm I can get when riding his cock or him fucking me.
3 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i have had no male/male action since my teens (i’m now in my 60s and married over 45 years) when i was a femboy in today’s terms and reading your journal brings up all sorts of very arousing memories for me. While chastity wasn’t even on the horizon for me then i was “expected” to “take care of myself later” and so the effect was similar in a way. At the time i found it very exciting to see somebody else’s pleasure and orgasm and in a way it’s now similar but in a heterosexual fashion. The excitement i still feel reading your journal though makes me realise i am more Bi than i usual think of myself as being. So thanks for your great write ups, i’ve enjoyed the memories !!

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

slave d

thank you so much for the very sweet comment on my writing and on my chastity blog. I am so happy that it has stirred really good memories for you and allowed you to relive some past experiences.

I love to write down some of my experiences for the week. Sometimes I try to recap the whole week and other times I just recap one experience or two. It really does my heart good to know though that my writing is enjoyed by others.

Chastity has really improved our sex lives, and I do love to see the pleasure that Dom husband gets by having me in chastity. Our sex life is so much fuller now.

Thank you again for reaching out and letting me know.
2 x
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

36th day of no cumming

I have just completed the equivalent of 5 weeks of chastity - 36 days tomorrow without being allowed an old fashioned climax and ejaculation. To say that I am horny every minute of the day would be an understatement. I have never ever been this so fucking horny in my entire life.

Dom husband is the primary beneficiary of my condition, but I would have to say that I would be the secondary beneficiary. He of course gets sex ANYTIME he wants it,because I fucking want it all the time too, which he is loving. I am initiating sex now at least 50% of the time. I used to never initiate sex. I was fine just jerking off on my own.

Well since I turned over the ownership and control of my cock to him, and he has basically said, "no more climaxes for you", we have had sex, of some kind, every day that he is home and not traveling. It is mostly full blown butt fucking sex. The kind of sex that we are like two wild animals going at it in the woods. He has me pinned down underneath him, immobilized and having his way with my ass. Both of us, having been transported to some other world.

Or it could be me on top of him riding his cock, bottoming out with full depth penetration in my ass, filling me completely. With me making slow, deliberate back and forth movements, directing his cock to hit my prostate in just the right way. His cock basically massaging my prostate, which then express my cum on to his stomach where I will scoop it up in my fingers and lick it clean.

Or it could be with me laying on my back and him over me, feeding his cock down my throat, with me waiting anxiously for his cum to hit my tongue.

Or it could be like yesterday, with me on my knees in front of him swallowing his cock all the way and him bringing my head forcefully into him and holding it there, so as to bury his cock in my throat and my nose in his pubes, while he feels my throat muscles contracting and moving, massaging his the full length of his cock. Then him alternating by grabbing my hair and hold my head while he face fucks me.

Or it could be me waking him up in the early morning, grabbing hold of his morning erection and slowly jerking him off while I bury my nose and mouth in his armpit, breathing in his scent while twirling my tongue in his underarm hair, giving his whole underarm a tongue bath. And then him whispering to me, "do you want my cum?" And I hungrily moan and nod yes. Then he takes over and starts jerking his cock while I continue to bury my nose and mouth in his armpit. After a couple of minutes he says, "I'm gonna cum". At which point I quickly move to take his cock in my mouth and feel his cum coat my tongue on its way down my throat.

Or it could be just us cuddling with his arms wrapped around me, my head on his chest, covered in blankets, as we fall asleep.

All of this, is what I mean when I say we have had sex, of some fashion, everyday that he has been at home.

The last 35 days have been some of the best since we have been together. From the day that he put my cage on me (Jan 15th), he has not spoken one word about allowing me to cum. I have not asked, because I know, and I know that he knows, from our chastity experience in the past, that when I am unlocked and allowed to cum, we don't have it as good as we have it now. I am fine if I never cum again.
4 x
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

starting 6 weeks and no cumming

It has been 6 weeks since Dom husband locked the Looker01 on me. It has been 6 weeks since I have jerked off or had a climax. I have never gone this long without shooting my load, ever, for any reason, locked or not locked. I have noticed over these 6 weeks that chastity is changing my behavior.

Some of the things that I have notice unrelated to sex, are examples of the following. I have become much more pleasing in my general behavior. I want to do more things for Dom husband. I am doing things for Dom and to Dom that I didn't do, routinely, before. Little things that are pleasing to him. Even though our Dom/sub roles are still only, fully, played out in the bedroom during sex, I have found myself just naturally become more obliging to him, and with him, outside the bedroom. I am not as argumentative as I have been in the past.

A physical thing I have noticed is that I leak cum now when we have sex. I don't have analgasms, but for the first time ever, the cum oozes out of my cock every time I am fucked. Sometimes I feel it ooze out and other times I look, and wow, its just there, never feeling anything come out. I am not having any orgasmic feelings with it what so ever, but I am learning new, tell tell, signs my ass is sending me, and learning to rewire my brain and take that anal pleasure, and to get that pleasure to spark a climax that I have only previously associated with pleasure and stimulation from my cock.

I am horny all the time, and this horniness is making me do things that I would not have done before; slutty things. I have become a cum lover. I was never a fan of cum before. Not Dom's. Not mine. But I am to the point of craving cum all the time. I want it all the time, one way or another. When Dom jerks off and aims his cock toward me, if any lands outside my mouth I will scoop it up with my fingers and lick it up. I NEVER DID THAT BEFORE. And now when my cock is dribbling cum that has been fucked out of it, I am holding my hand out to catch it and then readily lick it off.

And finally one of the biggest changes has been that I love to give sexual pleasure to Dom husband. Of course whenever we had sex prior to chastity, Dom always enjoyed it but now it is different. He now receives pleasure when fucking me because now it is all about him. He is now the priority and all I do I try to please him. He never has to try to get me off or worry about me cumming. When I see pleasure on his face, that makes me feel good and gives me pleasure, even at a time when my climaxes have come to an end.

However, I will say there are times when he does get pleasure by unlocking me and playing with my cock. He loves to edge me and keep me right on the tipping point. He loves to see me squirm at his hand with my muscles shaking in exasperation. He loves to see how he can make my body respond. He loves to see me writhe in agony/pleasure, and I love it when he does enjoy himself while manipulating my body in a good way.

Being on this constant horny edge makes me willing, and wanting, to do things that I would not have normally done during my non chastity time. I mean the slutty things; the piggy things. Things like burying my face into Dom husband's crotch and inhaling his musky scent; licking his balls. It is raw and strong and potent. For me, that has become an aphrodisiac of which I have never known before. It makes me rock hard in my cage.

The same with his armpits. God I can't get enough of his manly smell and his salty, earthy taste. It fucking drives me crazy. After he fucks me, all to often after he is spent, and his cum has been planted in my ass, I have found myself still being sexually unsatisfied. I am wanting more. So still being in a sex crazed mode right after he fucks me, I have found myself, at times, turning around and immediately taking his cock in my mouth. I'll suck his cock clean, making sure every drop of lingering cum has been sucked out of his cock.

I think that chastity has brought out the real me. I have always been curious about aspects of bdsm, kink, and non vanilla sex, but I never acted on it and kept it bottled up. Chastity has let me test these things, and give some of them a dry run, and I am loving the new me. It is quite liberating to learn to be your true self.

So now I will start my 6th week, locked and cum free. I will remain constantly horny, and ready for sex anytime Dom husband wants it, because I want it too. I love and willingly want to provide my ass or my mouth for his pleasure. I love this new me and I thank Dom husband for being so willing to be my Dom and to take control of my cock and sexual pleasures, which is proving to be so beneficial, in so many ways, in helping us have a better sex life, allowing us to be the true us.
3 x
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

Part 1 - Well today I did something that I feel really good about, but first a little background to help you understand.

My airline traveling is really going to pick-up over the next several months. I'll be flying a lot back and forth between Atlanta and Miami. My previous airline flights have been few and far between so I have always taken my chastity device off to go through TSA security.

I did that just two days ago and I hated taking my chastity cage off, but I don't know why I feel like that. Dom husband and I both didn't think it was wise to travel with it on so he took it off before I left the house. My schedule was going to be a nonstop type of day, and was going to be tired from a very early wake up, to a very late night, taking the red eye from the west coast back home. So we both felt very good that I would not be tempted to return to my previous habits of being able to get a jerk off in while gone. We were right. I was way to busy and if not busy I was way too tired to even get a hardon.

But my travel over the next several months is going to be different. I will have lots of down time and when I have down time and not locked, I jerk off - plain and simple.

Well Dom husband was still in the belief that it should come off before going through TSA, and then putting it back on after clearing security. But with my chastity cage having a built in urethra tube, it is not just a simple fact of putting it back on. I'm not a fan of putting the cage back on without some cleaning. Especially in a dirty airport bathroom environment. My cock is not a place on me that i want to get an infection.

So I talked Dom husband into not taking it off. I wanted to wear it through security and just see for myself what would happen. Quite frankly I am willing to be searched if needed, I just don't want to have to take it off. Dom husband told me he wanted me to take the key with me just in case. I said ok but.... In a few minutes he comes to me while I'm in the shower and says I put the key in your backpack. I said, "where?" He said in the back compartment. It is in a sealed envelope. When he makes that last comment, he was looking right at me. We made eye contact. My heart just melted. I knew what that meant and he knew I knew, that I better come back home with that envelope untouched. My cock literally started getting hard in its cage. Dom is new at this but he is learning.

So the moment came at the airport where I was entering the security checkpoint. I had taken off my belt, my shoes, and emptied my pockets. Both screening devices are there and I'm hoping that I get the regular metal detector. And I do. My thought was this will be easy. It won't go off because my chastity device is made out of titanium and it won't be detected. I was wrong. The alarm went off. My heart began to race just a bit but I had to stay cool, calm, and collected, so I wouldn't look nervous.

The TSA agent sent me back through and asked if I had any metal on my body and if so to take it off. I said, " I have body jewelry that can't be taken off". I thought that was a pretty good description of my situation. She said you will need to go through the other scanner. Oh Oh!! The other scanner is the one I wanted to avoid. It is the one where you stand on the yellow foot prints and hold your arms up and the x-rays scan your whole body, front and back, and even showing the pubic area.

Well so I go over there, pose with my arms up in the air and the TSA agent tells me to "walk out and stand right here". I do and now I am staring at the blank white screen, looking for my fate. Is it going to be green or red, and fearing what might happen next. I am standing there and after about 10 seconds the screen turns green with a big "OK" showing.

Whew. I made it through. I felt proud.

When I gathered my items from the scanner belt, I looked at my phone and Dom husband was already texting to see how it went. I told him all was good and that I was able to go through without any major issue.

So on my return flight out Miami, I will see if I have the same results, but I do know I am not going to fret over it.
Last edited by Chastelifexxx on Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

Part 2 - My return flight wearing my chastity device

The return flight was completely different from my flight yesterday. I get to the airport and and I get to the TSA security checkpoint. I am going through TSA PreCheck and felt like all would be fine. Really no worries after all had gone well in Atlanta on the way to Miami.

I get to the metal detector and walk through. It goes off. Ok. That happened yesterday. So they ask the same thing. Do I have a belt on? Do I have anything in my pockets? Do I have any electronics in my pocket? Like yesterday I told them I had jewelry that I can't take off. This time though the x-ray scanner is not in operation. Oh oh.

So they send me to the end of the carry-on conveyer belt and wait for a TSA agent. One comes and does a pat down. He is finished and didn't find anything so he asks where is the jewelry that can't be removed? I told him it is in my crotch area and that it is a chastity device. He repeats the questions and I repeat what it is. He says why do you have a chastity device? All I tell him is that "I can't be trusted". He says ok wait here. He gets a metal detector wand and keys. He and another TSA agent take me to a private room and he scans my crotch and it ding ding dings. He just looks at me with this puzzled look. I don't say anything and just start undoing my pants. I pull my pants and underwear down enough to show my cage and my cock inside. They said ok. Yep that's a chastity cage.

Then one of them asks, so your wife locked that on you when you left town? I said no, my husband locked on on me. He said ok. Because you can't be trusted? And I said - correct. They both were surprised and said - wow you must be "the guy". I said thank you and we all laughed and as I was walking out one says - you be careful out there. I said, do I have any other choice. And again we all laughed.

As they walked off I heard the one tell the other - I never knew they made those for guys.

Throughout the whole process they were professional. There were no derogatory comments. I will even say that the whole process was a positive experience. I know they walked away with a new learning experience as well as I. They saw their first chastity device on a guy, and I proved to myself that I could go through an inspection and keep it fun and add humor to the experience. All was good in the end. I even bet that one of the guys will go home and Google chastity devices.

My final thoughts though are these:

1) I will continue to wear my cage for domestic flights. I won't wear it for international flights.

2) Given the circumstances, such as traveling with others, I would probably put on my Holy Trainer because I am fairly certain it won't set off metal alarms because of it being a plastic.

3) The time in Atlanta when I went through the x-ray scanner, I believe the person reading the x-rays and interpreting it knew what it was, has seen a chastity device before, and passed me on along.

4) Everyone has to decide their level of comfort with being questioned by TSA to decide if they want to wear their device through security or not. I am not in the least bit modest, so showing my cage was not a big deal. And really that is all it boils down to. They have to see it to know that is it not a weapon or bomb. Once they have seen it, and verified it is no threat, that are satisfied.
0 x