[chastelifexxx] Gay chastity as it is lived

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Chastelifexxx
Last orgasm: June 20th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: [chaste_cock] Gay chastity as it is lived

Post by Chastelifexxx »

@KittensBoyToy No. Honestly it happened so fast that my mind was still reeling from shock. It just never dawned on me that I would be going through security. I will be more cognizant of that in the future and be prepared by just being truthful about it if it is ever detected. But I am glad that the chances of titanium being detected is quite low.
0 x
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:33 am Did you think of what you would say had you set off the detector?
@KittensBoyToy and @chaste_cock ... this brings me to a conundrum ... It would be absolutely a terrifying to be in that position with security, but it is also kind of hot thinking about having gotten caught and having to explain ... I think the humiliation would be excitingly exquisite
3 x
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

Days 4 though 7 - 24/7 chastity in real life

It has now been 7 days but not a lot to update so I will combined the last 4 days into this update.

Dom left on the morning of the 24th and that is when I was instructed by Dom to put the chastity cage back on. But in reality he had not allowed me to cum for three days prior to that. So now 10 days of no sexual release has put in a high degree of sexual frustration. Dom was gone for 6 days and got back late last night after I had gone to bed. I did not hear him when he got into bed last night.

During the 6 days of his absence my horniness increased everyday. By the 4th day of Dom being gone my pent up sexual frustration got the best of me. With my ass twitching and my nipples really sensitive, I got out the toy box. I pulled out every dildo we had and selected 3 and put the others back. The three I selected have proven to be good friends over the last couple of years. They are all different sizes and girths but all perform a specific function.

One is very flexible with an average girth that I use when I want to fill my mouth and throat. it is perfect for some deepthroating exercising. One is a bit more rigid but still has some flexiblity and has a pronouced mushroom head. This is the one that is my favorite to fill my ass. The last one is rigid but the exterior is softer, smoother, and more girthy that the other. The girth actually tapers to be the widest at the bottom of the dildo. This is the one I use when I feel like really filling my ass and stretching it. When I use this one, the ass twitch has really needed to be satisfied. But I digress.

Well on the 4th day of Dom's absence, i decided to use my favorite dildo and give my ass a nice fucking. I was already imagining the dildo to be Dom's cock and I was so ready for my ass to be fucked. So I got everything readied on the bed and got the dildo in position at the entrance to my asshole. I didn't want to rush this. I wanted this to go slow and really enjoy it.

I laid back and bent my right leg into a position so that I could put the heal of my foot at the base of the dildo to hold it in place and at the same time but slight pressure on the dildo which also put continual pressure on on my asshole. Then I started playing with my nipples. Oh god - a dildo pressuring at the entrance to my ass and my nipples being played with, had me floating. Instinctively when both nipples are played with my pelvis starts to thrust. I don't know why but it happens every time. So now with every thrust of my hips the dildo starts to invade my ass little by little. This in turns excites my nipples more, which makes me thrust more, which make the dildo mover further inside my ass moving toward the primary objective - to massage my prostate.

Once the head of the dildo rubbed up against its intended target a shiver ran through my whole body. Now I was in my grove. I would go from a slow thrusting with the dildo gently moving in and out to rapid fire thrusts causing my caged cock to be thrown violently back and forth in the process. When I had finally settled down, I notice that about 30 minutes had passed and I was feeling a lot less anxious. Later when cleaning up, I found out that I had actually milked a good amount of cum out of my cock and had not even noticed. I had cum dripping down my balls and found one strand of cum/precum on my stomach. So no doubt this was the reason I felt more at ease.

Day 5 of me being caged and Dom being gone, found me reaching for my nipples many, many times during the day. If you remember on of the rules we have is that I am to be nude in the house at all times. That is even when Dom is gone. I think one of the reasons he made this rule is that it always allows my body to be available - primarily for him to play with anytime he wants when he is at home, but also it keeps me on sexual edge because I can see my caged cock all the time and have access to my nipples without taking any clothes off.

So to keep my sexual edge going I found myself playing with my nipples all during the day just for moments at a time. Usually just long enough to get my cock inflated. Playing with my nipples would just give me little moments of sensuousness that would cause my cock to enlarge, sliding along the urethra insert, filling my cage ever so slightly. When my cage was feeling tight i would stop the nipple play and return to whatever I was doing.

Day 6 was excruciating. I could not wait for Dom to get home. The day passed so slow. I continued to play with my nipples off and on during the day when I was at home. Which sent little electrical impulses down to my cock and prostate. My version of self edging . And of course the dildos got action. This time it was the deepthroat dildo. I don't know what it is but I love the feel of a cock - fake or real - going down my throat. It is such a turn on for me. Then later in the evening I get a call from Dom that his flight has been delayed. He was not expecting to get to the house until the wee hours of the morning. So any thought I had of and kind of sex when he got home went flying out the window - pun intended.

Day 7 Dom is home and finds me waking up with Dom's arm laying on my chest. I immediately turn over and bury my nose under his arm to inhale his scent. I missed that. In the first deep inhale I totally relax and my body melts on to his. We are back together. I instinctively reach down and start playing with his cock. It is already hard. I think someone missed me as much as I missed him. After a little welcome home kissing, he says, "I want your ass now". I said, "yes Sir", and turn over to get the lube out of the nightstand. I back up into him in a spooning position and he claims what is already his. Oh my god he feels wonderful inside of me. He reaches around and starts to play with my nipples and once again my ass starts thrusting. I am not sure who is fucking who - him fucking my ass or my ass fucking his cock.

After a few minutes of that he flips me on my back and now with my ass fully open and accessible he really starts showing me how much he missed my ass. He gave me a good ass pounding. All the while my caged cock is just flopping back and forth with each of his thrusts into my ass. He says he is about to cum and I tell him, "Sir please fill my ass with your cum". That is all he needed to hear. I got three more very pronounced ass slams and then his body was rigid and perfectly still, except his pulsing cock emptying its load in my ass. God that felt so good.

After he came down from his orgasmic high, he bent down and kissed me deeply, and then rolled over onto his back. He might have been finished, but I was not yet completely satisfied. I still needed to get pent up energy out and the only way to do that is to give attention to him. I started licking his nipples and gently biting them. For him this action could go either way - after his climax he might totally be against any further stimulation or he might still be in the mood. This time I was lucky - he was loving my attention. So I continued and went over to the other nipple and spent an equal time on that. Then I started down his stomach and licked all the way to his balls. He was squirming. I licked his balls all the while inhaling deeply to get all I could of his scent. Then I took his softening cock in my mouth and sucked it down my throat giving it extra attention with my tongue on his sensitive head. While cleaning his cock i tasted both his cum and my ass juices. I was in overdrive. After making sure his cock was clean I continued to lick around his pubes, once again getting as much of his scent as I could. It had been way too long.

Then everything came to an end when his alarm clock goes off. He is now showered and out the door to go to an appointment and I am laying here finishing this update and I find that my hands have absentmindedly gone to my nipples two or three times. I guess this is a new norm. If Dom were here, and he was ready, I could so go and repeat this all over again right now. That is the thing about chastity. You are always ready and you learn to never give up a chance to have sex.

Now back to the real world, but now for the next three weeks at least, the world is a happy place because Dom is home. Life is good.
2 x
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

A review of my chaste and no-cum time line. It has been 18 days chaste 24/7 and 22 days of not being able to cum. Dom is still on vacation and still has about another 10 days before returning to work.

Wow - what an amazing 11 days of Dom being on vacation it has been. We have had sex in some fashion - oral or anal - every day except one. I am not sure but I think Dom has finally been able to get his fill of sex to the point where now I am wanting it everyday but he is fulfilled and will sometimes brush me off. My have the tables have turned with me being in chastity. That used to never happen. Prior to my cock being locked up, I was the one that would routinely brush him off. But now I am so freaky horny all the time that I basically throw myself at him any chance I get. Sometimes I actually feel pretty pathetic doing it, but once I get him hard and he starts to pound my ass, then my feeling of being pathetic goes out the window.

So this is day 18 of me being locked, day 22 of me not cumming, and day 11 of him being home. So this is what happened this morning as we were waking up. He woke me up briefly earlier this morning by poking his hard cock at the entrance of my ass. It is something he does fairly often early in the morning with his morning erection like clockwork. He poked at my ass a couple of times but then turned back over and we both went back to sleep.

Then I wake up around 6:30 and I am horny. My morning erection is straining in my cage making my cock skin protrude around the metal bars of the Looker 01. Actually i have grown to like it when I get a hardon and it does that because I am able to get a bit of stimulation on my cock when this happens; no where enough stimulation to cum but it still feels good. It is now that I reach over and start playing with Dom's cock. His morning erection has lost a little hardness but it is still hard enough to invade my ass.

After a few minutes it has returned to full hardness and he begins to wake up. He turns over to face me and starts rubbing his right hand all over my stomach, chest and nipples. He doesn't know yet that I am hard in my cage.

He continues to rub and he inches his hand down toward my pubic area and starts playing with my pubic hair, twirling it and pulling it slightly between his fingers. As he does this one of his fingers slides over the cage and rubs across the skin of my cock that is protruding out of the bars. My cock gives one of those uncontrolled jerks caused by the stimulation. Now his whole attention refocuses on my cock. His hand envelops my cage and just starts twisting on it sending currents of stimulation through my cock and causing it to jerk repetitively. Now I start to squirm. And this is when I become pathetic. His hand feels so good when he makes those little connections with my skin that I start involuntarily thrusting my caged cock into his hands. God it feels so good.

I think he enjoys doing this to me and wants to see how far I will go and what I will do to keep that amazing feeling going. He knows that the stimulation isn't enough to make me cum so he doesn't have to worry about me going over that threshold, and he uses that to his advantage. I have two voices in my head that one is going, " oh please stop it is driving me crazy". The other voice says, "please don't stop because this feels so fucking amazing". The two are at battle with each other in my head.

After seeing me squirm and flailing all over the bed at his touch, he knows he has me. He whispers in my ear, "get the lube". That is all I need to hear. There is no delay in my actions. I reach over into the nightstand and I get the lube and and apply some between my as cheeks at the entrance to my asshole and then I apply some to his hard and pulsing cock. I don't even get the lid snapped back on and he is already poking at my ass. God he feels so amazing. As he pushes into my ass I start backing up on his cock. I meet him thrust for pushback until my ass was pressing against his pubic bone. He is now burried in my ass and it feels so good. Now he really gets going and I am just riding along beside him, accepting his pounding of my ass with outbursts of, "fuck", "pound it harder", "fuck my ass", "oh god".

After a few minutes of him pounding my ass in this position of us laying on our sides he says, "on our knees". i don't think I have ever gotten on my knees any faster than I did this morning. I didn't want to waste one single second of getting my ass fucked.

Once I am on my knees, he places his cock at the entrance to my ass and just pushes. Normally I can't handle that and he has to make short thrusts making a little headway with each one, but not this time. He just pushes in one hard thrust and he is back in the game and my ass took it like a champ. Now he starts really pounding my ass because he has his full weight that he uses to come down hard with each thrust. I reach back and pull my ass cheeks apart so he has a good visual of what his cock looks like as it fucks my ass. That is it. That is all it takes. He cums and he cums hard. After a minute he starts to pull out and i start to turn over and he says, "ah look at that". And when I looked he was pointing at his cum that was still on his cock after he just pulled it out of my ass. And I said, "well we can't have you having cum on your cock", so I bent over and started sucking and cleaning his deflating cock to get all the cum off. As I started licking and sucking he got hard again. Well I took that as an invitation and since I am always horny even after a good ass pounding like the one I just got, I sat on his cock and rode it. The lube consisted of my spit and his cum still in my ass. It felt amazing. He was actually astonished that his cock got hard again just after 2 minutes from cumming. So I rode his cock and played with my nipples while he had his hand wrapped around my cage giving my cock all those sensations again with each thrust my ass took on his cock. He finally lost his erection and I felt his cock slowing slide out of my ass. I just love that feeling.

So now he has gone to do some errands and i am laying here remembering all those good feelings as I write this in my blog. I wanted to get it down while the details were fresh.

We are so thankful to have found chastity and being able to enjoy the benefits of it in our relationship. Both of us are finding out new things about us every day - What we like, What we want to explore. And that sex does not have to boring.

Thanks to those who have told me they enjoy my writing. I like sex and I like writing so I am definitely enjoying combining the two and I really like the fact that others are enjoying my blog as well.

Now back to the real world. Until next time.
2 x
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

Day 1 of being relocked after being unlocked for 8 months ----

Well it’s been eight months since I have written anything. And eights months since I had a cage locked on my cock to control my sex life. I have to say the last eight months of being free has been a blessing and a cruse. Let me state why the last eight months have been cage free.

My last post was on May 11th, of last year. My husband and I were on vacation in Florida. I had been locked for quite some time. I think it was close to a year. He would release me every now and then to tease, deny me, have me shave my cock and balls, and occasionally let me cum. But I would always go right back in my Looker01.

We were on vacation and staying at a clothing optional MisterBnB in Fort Lauderdale and were lounging nude out by the pool. It had been 18 days since I had been unlocked from chastity and allowed to cum. While laying poolside, my husband looked over at me and started playing with my caged cock and said – “I want to have some fun”. I looked at him grinning and said – “what kind of fun?”. He said you know exactly what I mean and if you are really, really good, then you will get to have fun and cum as well.

It was our last day of vacation. Our flight was later that evening. So after a few more minutes by the pool, he grabs me by my chastity device and leads me into our room. He got the key and handed it to me to unlock it. I have actually noticed a pattern with the locking and unlocking. He will always lock me to my cage but he has me unlock it.

So I unlocked the Looker01 and laid the metal cage off to the side leaving the base ring on like we always do. It acts likes like a cock ring at that point and the cage is able to be quickly put back on after playtime or sex. I started to climb into bed and he said that since we would be flying home, just to go ahead and take the ring off as well so we could pass through security safely. Unlike the trip down where I had left it on by mistake but thank god nothing set off any alarms.

So I took the ring off as well. We had our playtime and I must have been “really, really good” because he allowed me to cum. After 18 days it was, well – explosive.

But that was the last time I had the cage on in eight months until last night. After we got back home, it just seemed like life was dealing us blow after blow. His mom’s health started being an issue. It just seemed like it was one thing after another. Neither his mind nor mine was on much else other than his mom and work.

We have seen things start to improve for his mom during this last month. She won’t be running any marathons but she is stable and her health is no longer worsening. Well as our lives have started getting back to normal, he has been mentioning to me about going back into chastity.

We are back in Fort Lauderdale for about a week. I drove down so we would have a car while here and he flew down after he had completed some appointments. When he arrived he said, I have a surprise for you. And answering excitedly I said well lets see my surprise. He pulled out the chastity device. Well that was not what I was expecting. Mind you that for the last 8 months, I have been free to jerk off anytime I wanted or felt like it. I had control of when and how I would cum at any given time.

He said I want you to put this on after we get back from dinner. I think he planned the delay so my mind would be thrown. It worked. All I could think about at dinner was no longer having control of my cock. The minute that cage goes back on, the ownership of my cock reverts back to him. The only thing I can do is see it through the cage. I can’t touch it, feel it, get hard, or cum, unless he allows it to happen. All of the memories of being caged started flashing in my memory.

I will say that while being locked is when we have the most sex. After about three days of being locked I am so wanting him. When I am unlocked, we can go days and weeks without physical sex between us because I am jerking off all the time. So there is definitely an upside to me being locked, and him in control of my cock. There will be some kind of sex everyday that he is home and not traveling for work. Now granted it will be him getting off every time but I also will get my itch scratched. It may be through my ass, nipples, or my mouth, but it will be satisfying even if I don’t get to cum. And from previous experience, the longer I go without cumming, the hornier I get, so it is a win win for both of us. I can almost guarantee that we will be having sex of some kind every day.

So after dinner he told me to strip and handed me the Looker01. He told me to put it on and then once on he would come and put the lock in and lock it. And that is what I did, and he then followed with the lock. He told me that since it had been awhile since I had a chastity device on, that he would hide the key in the condo while he was gone. If some thing happened and I needed to get if off in the next three days I would have to call him and be told where the key is.

He left last night on his flight after he locked me in my chastity. The night went pretty well. I am not sure if he planned it this way or not but with him being gone for three days and me being freshly locked again and alone, it has left me with a lot time on my hands to think and get things in perspective. Having my cock locked away is definitely a strange sensation. The Looker01 chastity device also has a urethra tube designed into it. So not only is my cock got a cage around it, my cock is also invaded by a piece of metal. So my chastity is one that violates every natural sense of the penis. My cock is not mine now. It is his. He owns it in every sense.

So we start the count now and I am at day 1. I will let you know how things progress from here.
3 x
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

Day 1 and 2 -

I am one day behind in posting, but Day 1 and 2 in chastity went about as expected. Since this is not a new experience for me or my Dom husband, I pretty much knew what the days would be like. My husband left town almost immediately after locking my cock in the Looker01. Since ist had been about 8 months since I had worn a chastity device, it took just a bit of getting used to again. My LookerO1 is made out of titanium so it is very light, but it is still a metal cage hanging from my cock and balls that I have not been used to for a while. Then with the built in urethra tube, I had to get used to something constantly invading my cock.

Besides the added bit of weight, there are two sensations that I feel inside my cock with the urethra tube. The first the constant sliding of my cock along the tube as my cock naturally enlarges and shrinks through out the day and night. With the sensitive lining of the urethra, I can feel so a lot of the movement.

The second feeling is when I pee. For some reason, when I pee, there is a vibration that occurs inside my cock as the pee is going out. It is not unpleasant nor painful but it is something to get used to.

I am sort of glad that Dom was gone during the first two days. It allowed me time to adjust and get re-familiar with chastity without having to bother him with the acclamation period. He knows that it takes a good week for my hornyness level to build to the point where I am fawning all over him. He loves that I do that too. Lets just say that when I am in chastity past that first week, he is NEVER without sex for any day that he wants it when we are together.

Now that I am about to go into the 3rd day, I can say that the Looker01 feels already like a part of me. Most of today has gone by with out too much notice of any feeling of it at all. An occasional testicle jolt when I sit down and one of my balls gets pinched between my pants and cage, but for the most part the comfort level is awesome.
1 x
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

Day 3 -

Day 3 finds my hornyness lever slightly higher but not yet to the point where my Dom husband would like it to be. He got home from his work trip and from past experience he could tell that I had not yet reached the heightened level of hornyness that he benefits from when I am caged. He more or less ignores me and carries on with his unpacking and settling in being home from his trip.

I know he is tired but we have dinner plans with friends for dinner. I told him I would lay down with him if he wanted to take a nap. So we both took our clothes off and laid down to rest before having to get ready to go out again for dinner. As we lay there, he reached over and started playing with my locked cock. Initially he barely was able to make contact with the flesh of my cock. The bars of the cage acting as a barrier. But as he continued I started to get hard and my cock started to completely fill the cage and hence my skin started to bulge out between the bars. As it did this he was making more and more contact with the flesh of my cock. I must say it really felt good.

He continued and for the next 30 minutes my cock was straining against its confined enclosure to the point of being uncomfortable but yet the pleasure was well beyond the discomfort. He would hit a certain spot of my cock that was poking out of the cage and was really sensitive, and my cock would reflexively jerk. And with every jerk it filled the cage even more. It felt so good I even started thrusting my hips, which started the action caused a momentary fullness in the cage. He was teasing and in a sense edging me even though I was no were near the point of a climax. but the edging and teasing kept me hard and thrusting. I was getting horny and he knew it.

So what did he do? He stop touching my cock all together, and said - "That's enough". He leaves me frustrated and leaking precum. He knew exactly what he was doing. I am not too sure I like the fact that he has learned me so well.

We went out to dinner and I was hoping to come home and maybe see some of that same attention. We got undressed for bed and we are laying under the covers and he reaches over and puts his hand on my cage. I thought could this be when he takes ownership of my ass. He says, "I really like you locked up. I expect to take this chastity to a next level with you this time, because I like how you get when you are locked up and I know how that benefits me".

With that he takes his fingers and rubs them all over the cage and lets his fingers travel around to my balls and traces them with his fingers. God that felt so good. But then he removes his hand and reaches over to kiss me good night. We kiss and he says, "maybe tomorrow". I know what he means. He doesn't have to say anymore than that.

God he is good at knowing how to push my buttons. Now I can't wait to see what happens in the morning. I am hoping that his cock finds it way to may ass and that his fingers find their way to my nipples and both get a work out. If this happens, I am not sure who could say who is fucking who. To be determined. ;) I think I am sufficiently horned up.
0 x
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

Day 4

Day 4 has pretty much ended. Dom husband has left for the airport and is on his way out of town returning early Tues morning. The day started out early. Dom woke up and turned over facing me. I was laying on my back and had just barely been awake for just a few minutes myself. Dom reaches over and starts playing with my right nipple. He knows how sensitive my nipples are. They are like connected directly to my prostate and cock. I started immediately getting hard in my cage. I reached over and placed my right hand on his cock. It was already hard as a rock and pulsing in my hand. I knew he had already engaged and had the road map drawn out and was ready to begin his drive which would end with his cock pounding my ass.

He continues to twist, pinch, and have his way with my nipples. It is starting to drive me crazy. My cock is now fully as hard as it can get, filing the metal cage, and the skin is squeezing out between the bars of my cock cage. Depending on what he does to my nipple, my cock just automatically jumps with each pinch and tweak.

Without saying a word he pushes and nudges me to turn over with my back to him. Essentially me being the little spoon in a spooning position. Then he puts his other hand on my left nipple and starts playing with it. He is now playing with both nipples and it is like a power surge hits my cock. My nipples are sending major signals to my cock and my body begins squirming, twisting, and moving in sheer ecstasy. I move my hand down to my locked cock and begin to stroke the cage. This is the moment if I had not been caged that I would stroke my cock and likely cum in like a minute or two. The sexual electricity is surging from my nipples, through my prostate, to my cock. But with my cock being locked, I can only stroke the cage which barely gives me just some skin contact with my cock through what ever skin is protruding through the cage bars. By no means enough to excite me to a climax. But it is what my mind needs to do at the moment - to stroke what ever I can.

The fact that I am stroking my cage as if it were a hard cock probably makes me look pathetic. A stroking fanatic to do anything to get off. This is the action that Dom loves to elicit out of me when I am locked, horny, and teased. All my actions are being orchestrated by him and he knows exactly what he is doing. And that is to drive me crazy with lust.

He whispers in my ear that my ass is about to be his. That makes me even more crazed. I want him fucking me in a bad way. His comment is my cue to reach over into the nightstand and get the lube. I squirt some into my hand and reach back and smear it in my ass crack and hole. I squirt a bit more out and reach back and coat his pulsing cock with lube ensuring that it is lubed from the tip to the pubic base. I know he will be going balls deep in my ass. All this time of getting lubed up, he never stops playing with my nipples which is keeping my cock jerking with each pinch this whole time.

He starts pressing against my ass. God it feels so good. As he is pressing against my ass hole which is losing the battle of resistance to the intrusion of his cock, he whispers to me that now that I am locked again, that my ass will once again become the center of my sexual pleasure. No more pleasure will come from my cock. At that very moment my ass gives up, and his cock starts sliding steadily in my ass. And once again he has never stopped playing with my nipples.

Once he gets his cock all the way in my ass, he starts getting into a thrusting rhythm. As he slowly fucks my ass, he tells me that if at anytime he stops playing with my nipples and moves his hands away that I am to immediately move my hands to pick up the nipple play where he left off. He said that form now on that my nipples are to always have either his hands or my hands playing with them while being fucked. FUCK!!l Where does he get these ideas?

We continue like this for several minutes. We both are in heaven but from different actions. Him from fucking me and me from being fucked. It is after several minutes that he stops thrusting his cock into my ass and moves his hands back to my nipples. And without missing a beat, I start thrusting to keep his cock moving in and out of my ass. I guess you could say that I am now fucking his cock. Now I feel something wet on my leg and look down and see a long line of precum dripping out of my cage, pooling on to my leg. Every thing about this has me on edge.

After a few more minutes we stop and he pulls his cock out of my ass (without ever cumming) and looks down at me and says that this will be continued later in the day. I just basically collapse with disappointment. I really wanted him to cum in my ass.

So we get up and shower and dress and start our day. The day goes without any talk at all about our morning escapade. We get back home later in the afternoon so he can pack and get ready for his trip and take a bit of nap. One of the rules I am to abide by when I am locked is to always be nude at home. I am not a nap taker but I take my clothes off and lay down beside him on the bed. I am on the computer and halfway watching the Titans get beat by the Chiefs. After about 30 minutes I feel him start to move and wake. Once again he reaches over and starts playing with one of my nipples. He then turns and gets more comfortable and is now playing with both nipples again. Once again I start squirming. But now I am so horned up that I start thrusting my caged cock into the air. This makes my caged cock, and balls start to flop up and down and Dom is loving how his ministrations are affecting me, and how my body reacts to his movements. But something we have both found out concerning my nipples is the fact that though both nipples are sensitive, it is only when both nipples are played with at the same time, that I go completely bonkers with lust. He keeps playing with both and I keep thrusting and making my cock and balls flop all around.

He then stops and reposition himself and tell me to scoot down a bit on the bed and he positions himself so he can straddle my face with him facing my feet. He then takes each of my arms and puts each arm under his legs, pinning me to the bed without being able to move my arms or hands. He then puts his cock in my mouth and starts playing with both of my nipples AGAIN. This is just driving me fucking crazy. I start sucking his cock with abandon. I am deepthroating him and when I am not doing that I am licking his balls and shaft. I go back and forth while he continues to play with my nipples. He pulls out of my mouth and starts jerking off. In only a matter of a minute or two he is ready to unleash his load and tells me to open my mouth. He directs his cock into my open mouth and I feel his cum squirting on my tongue and running down to my throat. I hungrily take his cock back into my mouth and make sure I get all his cum out of his cock and into my throat. He moves off my arms and I can finally move then and I move my hands directly to my nipples, since that was the rule. They were not being played with by him so I started playing with my own nipples as I continued to suck on his shrinking cock. I didn't want to stop.

It was finally time that he had to start dressing to leave but before he did, he reached for his phone and I could tell he was was going to take a picture/video of me with his cock in my mouth while I played with my nipples. I know he will play those visions over and over while he is alone in his hotel room. I smiled, knowing, that I am able to pleasure him not only at home but also while he is away. I couldn't be happier.
1 x
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

Day 5 -

Day 5 is soon ending. This has been one the most frustrating days. I have not gotten much done at all. I am so horny. Only 5 days in and I don't know if there is anything I wouldn't do to Dom husband, just to have him next to me, on me, or in me. All I have had on my mind is getting fucked by Dom husband when he gets home. I am beside myself. I have been trying to do what he wanted me to do and I think that has contributed greatly to this situation. He caused it and he knew exactly what he was doing.

When we talked last night on the phone he told me that he wants my ass and my nipples to be the center of my pleasure so I am to make an effort to play as much with my nipples as I can while he is gone. Which sort of plays in the same line when he told me the other morning that he wanted my nipples played with ALL the time while he fucked me. So if he wasn't playing with my nipples, that I was to reach up and play with them.

So my instructions from him this morning were that I was to reach up and play with my nipples anytime I throughout the day that I thought about it. Well I fucking thought about them all day long and what pleasure they give to me when they are played with. I played with them so much that they will probably be really sore tomorrow, but he also said that I was not to complain because he intends to really work them over when he gets home.

He loves to see me my body writhe in the pain/pleasure mode when my nipples are played with. If i would have had a dildo around here I probably would have been using that to fuck my ass all day today as well, but we are away from home so I have limits to my toy selection. So I just made my nipples my toys today and they came through. They even got some suction play as well.

Dom husband lands in the early morning tomorrow. I am trying to think of a special way to greet him but haven't zeroed in on a plan quite yet. He is very much a visually stimulated type of person so whatever I do has to be a visual aspect for him. So my initial thought is to put the suction cups back on my nipples before I leave the house in the morning and then drive with them to pick him up at the train station and let him "find" them suctioned to my nipples on the drive home. He can either leave them on or he can pull them off. I think that should get him in the mood to fuck me.
0 x
Chastelifexxx

Post by Chastelifexxx »

Day 6

Dom husband came home early this morning. I went to pick him up at the train station and got there just about two minutes before he arrived. It wasn't quite daylight yet. Keeping to the topic of him wanting my ass and nipples to become my two pleasure spots, I surprised him with suction cups on my nipples.

Right before I left the house I put a drop of lube on each nipple and then applied a small nipple erection suction cup to each one. The suction supplied was immediately noticed. Basically it felt like a constant pinch, which sent signals to my cock, which made it want to stand at attention, which only caused it to squeeze itself inside the cage.

I threw a T shirt on which hid the nipple suction cups. Got to the train station and decided that Dom husband needed one more visual surprise to welcome him home. I unzipped my jeans and pulled my caged cock out an and had it on full display for his arrival.

He got to the car and immediately smiled and said - "oh, it looks like the horny factor has kicked in since I have been gone". I said, "oh yes, and in spades". As we were driving out of the station, I said I have one more surprise for you, and then lifted my shirt to expose the nipple suction cups. His smile got bigger. He said, "have you been playing with them like I told you to? Are they to the point of hurting with just a light touch to them?" I said - "Oh, Yes!!!!". Followed by him saying - "Good. Just what I wanted. You did good."

He left the suction cups on my nipples for the drive home. I thought he might have wanted to see the effects of the suction then but he decided to wait until we got home. When we got inside, I immediately stripped out of my clothes (which is an old rule for anytime I am in chastity, I am to be nude at home all the time). Since had had flown all night to get home, he wanted to take nap. We went in to the bedroom and got in bed and he immediately started teasing with the suction cups on my nipples. I won't lie. They were so sensitive and sore from my playing with the the day before, that it hurt like hell when he took the suction cups off, but his reaction to the swollen and enlarged nipples were worth it. He gently took each one in his fingers and very gently started tweaking them. They came alive. My cock immediately started testing the limits of the metal cage. He was enamored with how my enlarged nipples felt. So soft he said, and much easier to pinch and play with.

This nipple play and my writhing got him fully erect and he said I want in that ass now. So for the next 30 minutes we fucked. And fucked. And fucked. And once again when he wasn't playing with my nipples I was. They were not left unattended. He was happy and I was definitely happy that my hornyness had been fed.

So I think it is safe to think that the next topic will be he wants as much attention paid to my ass and getting it revved up as another source of mine and his pleasure. I think he loves that fact that he is at the center of my attention anytime I am playing with myself at his direction.

Tomorrow will be a 10 hour drive back home. I wonder what hijinks will happen in the car on that drive?.
1 x