[Loxx] LoXXXed

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Loxx
Re: [Loxx] LoXXXed

Post by Loxx » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:32 am

The events of last week were very nice. On Thursday I gave my wife a nice foot massage and she liked it a lot. On Friday, I was told to shave her pussy and I was happy to do it. I was very careful because I hadn't done it for a while and accidents didn't happen. Phew!

My wife called me to bed on Friday night. My fingers had a task to do and the results began to appear soon with the help of lubricant. After some minutes her orgasm was very intense, as it always is. I was straining in my cage next to her and waiting her to recover.

The session was not over yet. My wife got up and picked up the handcuffs. First one hand and then the other, I was safely locked to the headboard of the bed. Then the key to my cage appeared and shortly after that my cage part of my device was removed. My cock was as hard as ever and after some lubrication my wife climbed on me. Slowly she lowered herself and surrounded my member with her moisture.

Right then I knew I wouldn't last long. She looked into my eyes and moved up and down and it was too much, I came with a force. My wife got up and said to me "Wait there, don't go anywhere!" as she went away. How could I have left, I was still handcuffed with police grade handcuffs to our metal headboard.

Soon my wife came back, cleaned my junk with paper towels very carefully and took the cage, put it on and locked it tightly. I couldn't have done it faster by myself, I was very proud of her. Then she grabbed the key to the handcuffs and opened them. There were marks on my wrists...

Weekend was very nice too and on Monday we woke up late and cuddled a long time. My wife caressed my package nicely and made it throb. It was a very nice way to start a new day!

The Tuesday's session was Friday's copy except this time we didn't use the handcuffs. She pinned my arms beside my head with her own hands and her eyes literally rolled in her head when she moved her body. This time I managed to hold several minutes but then the inevitable happened and after the climax I was caged again.

Today is the 13th day of being locked...

Oh, I forgot to mention that the estimated production time for the Looker was approximately 5-6 weeks when it was ordered last week, so now it should be 4-5 weeks plus shipping. It's a long time to wait!
1 x
Keyzz is my keyholder

Loxx

Post by Loxx » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:42 am

On Thursday there was a time for me to shave my wife's pussy again. There was still no damage to her property, so I was very pleased with myself.

I felt a little sick on Friday evening and at night I vomited. It was a terrible night and the morning was just as bad. I had to wake up my wife to help me, so I didn't fall down and hit my head somewhere on the way to the kitchen. Every place was sore and my head seemed to be able to explode. However, my wife did not say anything about unlocking me.

On Sunday I felt a little bit better and on Monday I was fine again. I had a doctor's appointment again and my wife said that she wouldn't like to unlock me, but she did. I was lucky because there was a removal of stiches, so lying on a hard platform was already really uncomfortable, so it would have been really unbearable when locked. My wife locked me promptly up when we came back home.

Sad things happened on Monday evening. I had infected my wife and she also became ill. She had all the same symptoms as me, so i tried to help her in every way.

My wife healed faster than me, so on Tuesday evening she called me to the bed. I didn't expect the play time so soon after her recovery, but I rushed to her. After some passionate kissing and some skillful finger work from me my wife orgasmed. We caressed each other on the bed until my wife had recovered enough to continue. She grabbed the handcuffs, locked my hands behind my back and removed the cage. After many acrobatic movements I succeeded to insert my cock inside her without using my hands. It felt heavenly and in a minute or two I came with a moan. The cuffs came off only after I was securely locked back up. My wife really knows how to handle me!

Today's statistics: Locked for 20 days and our new Looker should be ready in 3-4 weeks...
2 x
Keyzz is my keyholder

Loxx

Post by Loxx » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:57 am

On Wednesday there was a time to shave my wife's private area again. This time I used a electronic shaver for the first time and the vibration caused some interesting reactions when I held the device at particular points. Hmmm...

After the shaving my wife said that she has a surprise for me, but it's not going to happen today. I started to think what it was, but she didn't want to reveal it. I'll have to wait.

We went to the restaurant to eat on Friday, because it was International Women's Day and I wanted to delight my wife. She was very happy and the food was delicious too. Totally worth everything!

On Saturday morning we had some nice cuddling for about half an hour and I was straining in my cage. Then we started our day, but it was a wonderful way to do it.

When the evening came and I was going to shower, my wife revealed that it was time for my surprise!

"Take the cage off before washing, including the base ring. Wash them well, but don't put them on when you come out."

Then she opened the lock and I took the whole device off. While I was showering, I wondered all the time what my wife's surprise was and I couldn't do anything to prevent an raging erection. I was totally naked when I came back to the bedroom. I received follow-up instructions:

"Choose one pair of the handcuffs and one pair of leg irons and give them to me."

I went to see our collection and looked at the wall full of restraints. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe... I chose one pair of Hiatts 2010's and one pair of American Handcuff L-100's and handed them to my wife.

"On your back!"

When I was laying on my back, my wife locked the first half of the leg irons to my left ankle. Then she wrapped the chain around the pipe of our bed frame and then the other half of the leg irons ratcheted around my right ankle. Then I was ordered to raise my hands and shortly after that I was handcuffed to our headboard. I was completely helpless.

My wife started teasing me. There I laid naked and restained and I had a huge boner and she mercilessly kissed and licked my knob, cock and bags. Sometimes she took the whole cock in her mouth and started to pump her head up and down and then she calmed down again and started to tease with a minimum contact. This continued for a long time, but then I felt that I was not going to last this way much longer.

"I'm gonna cum, if you continue like that", I informed to her when squirming on the bed.

"Not going to happen", she informed and slowed down.

After some licking and kissing my throbbing cock, she took it again on her mouth and the pace accelerated. Again I was very close to ejaculate.

"Are you going to let me cum? I can't hold it very long!"

"Maybe, maybe not".

Oh no, I haven't had a permission to come and I was right on the edge! What can I do? My wife didn't stop her movement and she didn't say anything, just raised her shoulders. She just continued her blowjob at an accelerating pace and then I went over the border.

With enormous pressure I came to her mouth and it felt like my entire body had been drained into her mouth. There were sparks everywhere in my body and I saw stars! My wife swallowed all my liquids and then cleaned my shaft with her mouth until I was absolutely clean.

What had just happened? I just couldn't believe it...

After everything has calmed down she took the device and started to install the base ring. It was not a easy task, but it went on and the cage was put on right after that. Then one more movement with the key and I was locked again. I was still bound to our bed, so next was time to take the handcuffs and leg irons off.

"Take these and put them back on the collection" she said and gave me the restraints.

"What about you?", I asked when I was able to move.

"What about me? It was your surprise!"

She didn't want to have anything more on that time, so we cuddled and kissed each other for a while.

It was a surprise worth to wait, I'm so lucky! What a woman!

Today's statistics: Locked for 27 days and our new Looker should be ready in 2-3 weeks...
6 x
Keyzz is my keyholder