[Loxx] LoXXXed

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Loxx
Re: [Loxx] LoXXXed

Post by Loxx »

Wow! It's been a long, long time. Somehow we lost our motivation to share almost every session that we had, although we have kept track of everything. We just read everything and I'm still amazed!

The most significant change in our sex life since the last update has been my wife's new discovery. She made a New Year's resolution and started to study her own sexuality. She had never masturbated before and when I encouraged her, she decided to give it a try. We have a lot of different vibrators and other toys which we have used together. She started to use them by herself a step by step and bought some more.

Day by day my wife got better concerning the acceptance of herself. Many times I heard peculiar sounds behind the closed door of our bedroom and when I went to check that she was ok and not having a heart attack or wasn't choking, I found her with her toy and she shooed me away immediately! There has also been times when I've been cuffed next to her and straining in my cage when she vibrates herself.

The 14th of February was the second anniversary of my continous lockup and I spend a good amount of time being cuffed to the headboard of our bed. My legs were too cuffed and I received a lot of love and teasing, biting, licking and tickling with a feather. I even slept cuffed and my wife rode several orgasms for her and me during the day.

We also bought an Aneros for me and we have tried it couple of times, but it hasn't been as mindblowing for me as advertised. When I read our private diary, I found that we both have been cuffed a lot because my wife enjoys being tied too. I locked a chain around her neck one time when she was cuffed and pulled the chain not so gently when I fingered her clit and fucked her from behind. She loved it! We find later that night that her neck was covered with marks all around it and they were like continous hickeys side by side. They didn't vanish until after 3 to 4 days and she couldn't tie her hair up during that time.

The chain around her neck wasn't the only application for the several chains we own. I made a leash for her too! The first end of the chain can be locked to my cage and there's a single handcuff on the other end which can be locked around her wrist or to the fixed object. Of course we tested it when she used her toys! I received a nice tugging when she moved her hand...

There's been something else outside our sex life too. I've had my new job almost a year and I have really liked it. I have a lot more of energy now than with the old jobs. Everything is fine with us and with our loved ones. We have a heat wave here and we have swimmed on a lake almost every day and of cource I have been locked every time. One day we went to the hot tub and I fingered her a nice underwater orgasm while we were kissing!

On Friday is my Wife's birthday and we go to visit my wife's sister and her lockee. She's a keyholder too and during the last two visits we gave her many pairs of handcuffs and one pair of leg cuffs to be used on her slave (We used to call her boyfriend as a "slave" years ago, because she didn't want tell his name for us. One time she got huffy when we called he slave one time too much and blurted "He's got a name too!" and she told his name). This time we don't have anything shady to give for them, but we may visit a local erotic shop with them. They live quite far away from us and it's like 6 hours drive to get there, so we don't visit them often. We'll be there for three days...
1 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

At the end of the last post we were planning to visit my wife's sister and her lockee. It was a long driving session and we were very happy when we got there. The girls had a lot to talk about and we had a nice barbeque in the evening.

On the second day me, my wife and her sister decided to go to a local sex shop. The sister's boyfriend was still sleeping, so he didn't come with us. We were going to buy a new dildo for us and we had already decided what we wanted to get. I had an idea of 3D printing several different adapters for the Vac-U-Lock dildo and we wanted to buy one from the shop. The girls talked about chastity when we were walking to the shop and I liked to listen their conversation. At the shop we didn't find the right dildo and when we asked about it from the shopkeeper, he somehow misunderstood our question about "vacuum dildo" and said that he was sorry and that he has only boring stuff for the "normal" people and he suggested some other kinkier shops where we could find it. There were hundreds of different dildoes there and the one we were looking wasn't any kinkier than the ones in the shop. We didn't want to correct him, so we bought nothing from the shop.

On the way back to the sister's house we laughed that we were too kinky for the sex shop! In the evening we went to the sauna and my wife didn't unlock me. I was afraid that the cage would become too hot in the sauna, but it didn't. We played board games outside in the evening. I teamed with my wife and her sister with her lockee was the other team. We beat them!

On the third day we had to pack our things and drive home. My wife was little sad because we don't see them very often, but there's already plans for them to visit us!

When we were back home, we decided to order the dildo from a online shop. There was still a problem: Because my wife wanted to match the size of the dildo to the size of my dick and we didn't find the right one from the shop earlier, she didn't know the exact model to buy. She had a nice answer to the dilemma: She handcuffed me to the headboard of our bed, unlocked the cage, made my cock hard and measured it with the measuring tape! When she had her measurements done, she didn't want to miss the opportunity and my hard cock and started a lovely blowjob. I exploded to her mouth and when I was soft enough, she put the cage on and removed the cuffs. Then we went for shopping online and ordered a 7 inch dong from the Doc Johnson. It was exactly the same width as my own, but a little longer. I'll have to be careful to not go too deep with it...

So we waited the dong... and waited... and at last it arrived. I rushed to the post office and fetched it. I just managed to get home before two of our friends came visit us. We had to wait a little more and after they left, we started to explore the package. I had designed and printed several different adapters for the dildo and we started with a simple handle. I lubed my wife's pussy really well and started to insert the dildo from behind when she was kneeling on the bed.

Although the dong is just as wide as I am or just a fraction wider, it's still much more firm than I am. I tried to be very careful, but still I managed to hurt her a little. Nothing too serious, but the first impression wasn't that good for her. Possibly we were a little impatient too and skipped the warm up, so I fingered a nice orgasm for her. She was much more relaxed now and when I inserted the dong again, I managed to make her cum twice when using it with the handle. She was satisfied and gave me some head. I hold her long beautiful hair when she sucked my dick and she liked it so much that we both came together. After all it was a nice test for the new equipment!

We tested the dong next time on my birthday. I had designed and printed a harness adapter for it and it was ready for action. I was sleeping on a couch and my wife came to me and removed my cage. I was instantly awake and rock hard. She started to suck my member and it felt heavenly. I suggested some dildo play and she agreed. We had to wait for my dick to soften to be able to lock it. Then we went to the bedroom and I noticed that she had already warmed herself with a clit stimulator. I attached the dong to the harness and strapped it around my waist. This time I managed to insert the dong easily and my wife enjoyed it fully. Two orgasms for her and nothing for me. My poor cock strained in the cage below the dong, but I could have continued forever, I was nowhere near coming.

My wife asked for a little pause and after that she tried to ride me with the dong, but it was too painful for her. She decided to switch to a real thing, removed my cage, blew my cock hard and started to ride. The result was two more orgasms for her and one for me. Wow! We cuddled a long time and then she locked me back up. Happy birthday for me!

Last week we had another test session. I've been using a 42 mm base ring for my Looker for almost two years and I thought I could try the 40 mm ring that I have never used. I have been too afraid to use it and been scared that it could stuck when having a boner. You might have noticed that I love to design and print different 3D items, so I printed a two-part 40 mm base ring without the attachment for the cage. It is exactly the same size as my Looker's base ring when assembled, but can be opened and removed in seconds if needed unlike the steel version. My wife removed the Looker and I managed to push my balls through the plastic ring, but just barely. The shaft went through was much more easily and I wore the bare base ring for couple of hours. It was tight, but no too tight. The removal was quite easy as well and I decided to try the new ring every day for a week.

Last Saturday was the final test day and I put the stainless steel ring on for the first time. Soon I was helplessly locked in my 40 mm ring and Looker cage. After some time I was more relaxed and the ring fit perfectly. I wore it for the whole day and the device didn't sag as much as with the 42 mm ring. Sleeping with the smaller ring felt too dangerous so we switched back to the bigger ring. It's nice to know that I can use the smaller ring if needed.

The best for the last! My wife's sister and her BF are coming to visit us on Friday! We can't wait...
2 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

My wife's sister and her BF came to visit us on last Friday. The girls are very close to each other and her visits are always welcome. This time it was even better, her BF came to visit us for the first time. When they had settled in place, we started to plan the weekend. We suggested some activities and introductions of our hobbies to her boyfriend. We had planned a couple of surprises for them, but we published only the innocent ones.

It didn't take long and the sister whispered to my wife:

"When are you going to present the collection to my BF?"

She meant our handcuff collection and she didn't say "Are you going to present...", because she knew that we would do that. We had planned it on Saturday. She had certainly thought about it before and it was obvious that she was very fascinated.

My wife's sister lived in our home city earlier in her life and we showed the places for them. My wife is a very good baker and she made excellent goodies for us. Later in the evening we played different retro games and had a blast. It was very successful evening.

On Saturday we went to visit the girls parents to the different city. They met the BF for the first time and accepted him. We were a bit worried about the meeting and were relieved when it went fine. On the way back we discussed about plans for the evening and when we still said nothing about the collection, the sister looked at my wife and raised her eyebrows. She was certainly waiting for the show...

The sister and her BF are into chastity too and have a couple of cages and some bondage stuff in their possession, but we thought that the BF didn't know everything about the collection. The sister has seen it many times and has tested most of the cuffs by herself during the years. We didn't know what she had said to her boyfiend. Maybe he was waiting for seeing it too, maybe not. The girls agreed the timestamp for the show and said nothing to the BF.

Later in the evening we said to the sister and her BF that we have someting to show and asked them to come to our wardrobe. We pulled the curtain off and the boyfriend reaction was:

"Oh dear!"

We have about 60-70 pairs of handcuffs and leg cuffs on the wall. There's a lot of chains, locks, keys and other stuff there too and it might be a surprising sight for the first time. We didn't know how he would react, but after the first shock he started to ask questions about the cuffs. The girls grinned behing him and I started to tell him about all the quirks and the features of the cuffs. He started to relax and I went through the collection one by one. The sister and the BF tried briefly some cuffs by themselves and he even tried to walk wearing very resricting leg cuffs.

I gave a lesson for an hour and my voice started to become hoarse from the speaking. When the last cuff had been dealt with, my wife said:

"It's now time for the practical excursion!"

She took one pair of custom long chain (About six feet) handcuffs and cuffed her sister and the BF together. They didn't resist!

"Have a nice rest of the evening together!"

My wife likes to tie me and to be tied too, but her sister is strictly a dom and her BF isn't allowed to bind her. This time she had no choice and they had to wear the cuffs for the whole evening. When we watched them, they did not look very disappointed. They had to go outside wearing cuffs too and when they played the retro games, they had to sit next to each other. When the sister lost to her boyfriend on a game, she threatened that he had to sleep outside. She also said that we could cuff her BF to the couch when she's going to sleep. It didn't bother him!

The cuffs were removed at 1:30 AM and the sister and the BF were able to go to sleep. Me and my wife discussed about the dynamics of four of us in the bed for the long time. What a nice day we had!
2 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

On Sunday my wife's sister and her boyfriend were still with us. We had showed our handcuff collection for them on previous day and because we all went to bed very late, they were still sleeping. I woke up early and started to plan a secret surprise for them. I had an idea that I'll give some of my older devices to my wife's sister and her boyfriend to test.

I have a lot of different cages that I don't use, mainly because they are too big for me now. I ordered a Steelworxx Steelheart years ago when we were starting to explore chastity. I measured my dimensions many times back then, but I ordered still too large device. I wouldn't have thought then that I could fit in my current Steelworxx Looker device. The cages I know they are currently using are way bigger than my Looker and even bigger than the Steelheart. I didn't know if the devices would fit him, but it was worth to try.

I searched for a while and found the Steelheart and a chinese device called A278. The Steelheart had 50 mm and 52 mm rings, the A278 had only 50 mm ring. When my wife woke up, I told her my plan and she promised to ask her sister if they want them for a test. We boiled both devices for 10 minutes. When I went to shopping the guests were still sleeping. The sister woke up just when I left and my wife asked her about the cages. She nodded and said that they will take them. She insisted that we won't say anything to her boyfriend about the cages.

The boyfriend was already awake when I came back from the shop, so I had to be careful to not reveal the secret. We had to cover up my doings and there was still a one more problem. The keys for all the cages are in the hidden place that I'm not allowed to see. My wife ordered me to the toilet and fetched the keys. She yelled to me come back when she was ready. The boyfriend might have been a little puzzled when that happened...

I took some keys from my wife's key ring and asked the sister to came with me when her boyfriend was watching TV. I showed her the cages and she said after a few seconds:

"He won't fit in these!"

Without thinking I told her that she couldn't believe how much a man's dick can be compressed. For the outsiders the situation could have been a little bit absurd. The sister has seen my current cage (Not in use, however) and these devices were bigger than mine and way too large for me. She said that her boyfriend is too large to fit in these. I saw myself practically witnessing to her that I have a small dick! Still we both were just like we were talking about weather. This is strange kink...

I taught her how the magic lock of the A278 works and told her to not lose the removable posts of the Steelheart's base rings. Her eyes lit up when I showed her the matching pair of keys, one for her in a small tube for a necklace and one for him for emergencies. Then I packed the cages and keys and waited for the boyfriend to go to the toilet. In haste I gave the package for the sister and just in time she managed to pack it on her suitcase. We made it!

A couple hour later they left and my wife was a little bit sad, but she was already waiting for the next visit. Little later I went outside to read something and my wife came to me and cuffed my hands with the same long chain cuffs she used a day before to cuff her sister to her boyfriend together. This time she fed the chain under the chair. It was a nice sunshine and I spend over an hour cuffed outside still managing to continue my reading.

In the evening we got a fun surprise from them too. My wife hadn't heard that she had received a message earlier from her sister. When she checked her phone, she saw a message. She started to laugh and yelled to me to come and see. There was a text "And how this happened?" and two pictures. In the first picture the sister's boyfriend was sitting on a chair and his naked legs were cuffed with the American Handcuffs L100 leg cuffs! In the second picture the camera was tilted higher and his hands were cuffed behind his back with the Hiatts handcuffs. Still no clothes to be seen and there was a long chain wrapped around the chair and the cuffs. He wasn't going anywhere!

We both grinned widely and were pretty sure that our handcuff collection inspired them somehow...

What a great ending to the awesome weekend!
3 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

It's been a while since the last update. Everything is ok, but we have kind of lost the motivation to write here. However, there are a few things we want to share in the future, but we will write about them later.

My wife has continued to play with herself and she has studied her feelings and sexuality even further. She is no longer afraid or ashamed to satisfy herself in front of me. She really loves her pressure wave stimulators for her clit! There are times when I can watch her to satisfy herself without any participation by me.

My wife has also used the 7 inch dong we bought last summer. I designed and 3D printed an adapter between the Vac-U-Lock dong and the headboard of our bed and it's attached with a Velcro tape. It's easy to mount and remove. It's her favorite scenario when she mounts the dong to the bed, handcuffs my hands behind my back, removes my cage and orders me to kneel next to her on the bed. She slides the dong inside her and I crawl so close to her that she is able to hold the dong inside her and take my cock in her mouth. When she starts to move, the dong pumps inside her pussy and I get a heavenly blowjob at the same time! This setup never leaves her without climax. Sometimes she fingers my butthole during the blowjob and it's a bulletproof method to make me to shoot my load to her mouth. I usually see stars when this happens...

We also bought a massage gun for Christmas (I want a massage gun for Christmas, only massage gun will do...) and it's great for the purpose it's made. It is also great for the purposes it isn't made! When my wife holds it against my cage, I will ejaculate in seconds. A crazy scientist in me made me design and 3D print a head alternative for the gun. It has a layer of soft material glued to it to dampen the vibration few notches to make it bearable to use with a locked cock. After that success I went totally crazy and made an adapter between the massage gun and the dong! It wasn't a massage gun any more, it was a massacre gun instead! When I demoed it to my wife in the air and I was barely able hold the contraption in my hands with the excessive recoil, we decided together that it will never go near my wife's pussy. Back to the drawing board!
2 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

Two weeks ago my wife's sister and her boyfriend came to visit us again. The sister knows about our kinky lifestyle and she is a keyholder too. They also have a couple of chastity cages and when they visit us or we visit them, we usually have a shady surprise for them. We have given them 3 pairs of police grade handcuffs, leg irons, locks, chains and I even spend a week using a CAD program and a 3D printer when they needed a measuring kit for the new cage they were preparing to buy. The kit consisted of nearly 70 pieces of base and cock rings, spacers and other parts to nail the measurement.

We had warned the sister and her boyfriend to bring his earbuds with them and it raised their curiosity level, but we didn't share more information about their surprise. As soon as they arrived, we told the sister that she had to handcuff her bf when we reveal the surprise. She wanted to know more, but we didn't want to give more information just yet. She promised not to tell anything to the bf.

On the next evening we started the big reveal. We told to sister to order her bf to put his earbuds on, place the earmuffs over them, handcuff him and made him to stand in the corner facing the wall. The bf was completely surprised and when she asked the music he like to listen, he chose Mozart! He didn't hear anything even she yelled next to his ear, so she led him to the corner. My wife gave her a pair of handcuffs and the sister cuffed his bf's hand behind his back. She paused the music and said that he isn't allowed to turn before the music stops again and hit the play button again.

We went to the other room. There was no reason to whisper and we began to reveal the surprise. It took over 20 hours for us to prepare it. For the background information, the only leg iron that is large enough to fit around a very slim neck is a super rare American Handcuff L-600 or not so rare Chicago model 2500. Neither of them will fit for a normal person. So I drew something similar with a CAD program and cut it with a 3 kW nitrogen laser from a stainless steel plate. Several plastic 3D test prints went to waste before I was happy with the result. When the parts were cut from the steel, several hours went to polish them with my wife to make the parts to shine. We decided to give the first one to my wife's sister to use on her bf. When we presented to her, she didn't first know what it was for, but then she was in awe.

We taught the sister to how to use the cuff and gave her a long stainless steel chain and a padlock. We showed her several examples for the use of the chain. It was long enough to reach from the neck cuff to the waist, wrap around the body and reach to the leg irons to use it as a transport cuff. She could use two pairs of normal chain handcuffs and lock both of her bf's hands to the waist chain, one cuff per side, to completely restrain him. Or she could lock the other end the chain to some bar, bed or door hinge. She paused the music and her boyfriend turned to face us.

"What's that?", he screamed when she showed him the neck cuff. His hands were of course still cuffed behind his back.

The sister didn't answer and locked the neck cuff around his neck and locked the other end of the chain to the door hinge. Another push of the play button and her bf turned around and we went back to the other room.

Then it was the time for the main part of the surprise. I had also drawn and cut a handcuff bracelet and four hours of polishing made it reflect like a mirror. It is quite like a regular handcuff, but it locks with a bolt. We told the sister that if she wants, she could lock it on her bf's wrist when she wants to dominate him in the public. They could agree that when the bracelet is on, he is handcuffed and he'll have to obey her, open the doors for her and so on. The sister's eyes started to shine and she was very pleased.

The pause button was pressed again and we went to the bf. He didn't know what we have prepared next for him and he was horrified. My wife removed the cuff from the other wrist to make room for her sister to act, the sister locked the bracelet on and then his hands were cuffed again behind her back. I can't imagine what he was thinking right there...

It was the last time we went to the other room. We showed her a combination lock box that my wife uses for her keys in case her sister wants to buy a similar one, gave the sister several padlocks and gave her some hints what they could do with the new cuffs when they were playing.

We said to the sister that it could be now the time for her to talk to her bf about the situation and their new dynamic. He must have been puzzled being cuffed in the corner. She stopped the music, went to her bf and uncuffed her hands and removed the neck cuff.

"This goes with us!", she said to her bf meaning the new neck cuff.

"Is it too tight?", she asked when her bf asked to remove the bracelet too.

"No", he said.

"Then it stays on!", she informed and he had to comply.

And so they went outside to have a serious conversation and the new shiny handcuff bracelet was dangling on the bf's wrist!

We had a very nice weekend and we both wish that they will find use for their new toys and have a pleasant play time.

I might post some pictures of the bracelet and neck cuff to the Member's Lounge if there is interest.
2 x
Keyzz is my keyholder