[Loxx] LoXXXed

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Loxx
[Loxx] LoXXXed

Post by Loxx »

Today is the day! I achieved my goal in weight loss... but wait, you don't know anything about the whole goal. I need to give you some background information. So:

I met my wife when she was a trainee at my workplace, this happened in 2000. We immediately noticed that we liked each other and had a same sense of humor. We were a lot together and we get to know each other better. Soon we moved together and after a year we got engaged. In 2008 we got married.

We have always been a bit kinky, I mostly, but my wife has always gone along, if I wanted something new to try. Bondage has always been close to my heart and I bought my first real handcuffs and some other restraints much earlier than I met my future wife, but when we started to be together, the hell was unleashed. Now we have 60-70 pairs of different handcuffs, leg cuffs and other restraints. Some are normal police cuffs, some rare collector items. We also have quite a collection of other sex toys.

I really don't remember when I discovered chastity, but somehow it started to interest me and in August 2011 I asked my wife if she wanted to try something new. I had masturbated a lot before and I knew my wife didn't like it, but she always suffers herself and she didn't want to make a number of it. The chastity cage seemed to be the resolution to that. I explained the basics to her and immediately I got a green light to order one.

I start to research and ordered the device. And not just a ordinary device, I ordered the counterfeit of the Curve! Jeez, what was I thinking? I didn't fill half of it when flaccid and barely when hard. I should have done my homework before ordering. But anyway it was a chastity device and I tried it. On the next day I discovered a crack near the guide pins and after ten days the whole device fell apart even I haven't used it for a couple hours every now and then.

The seller of the device was sorry and asked if I wanted my money back or would he send me a new device. I asked him to send to send a new one, but it was of the same quality the same quality and broke soon too.

This could have been the end of my chastity experiment, but it wasn't...
0 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx
Re: [Loxx] LoXXXed

Post by Loxx »

Finding a good device

After a failed experiment with the Curve we took a break from experiment. Mostly because we didn't have a working device. In May 2012 I had done better measurements and we bought our second cage. This time it was a CB6000s, also counterfeited. The size was much better, but the base ring design was simply horrible.

This was the first device that also my wife was using with me, I locked and unlocked the previous Curve by myself. I didn't carry a spare key with me that time and once I had a terrible feeling that everything wasn't right down there when I was away from home. I was using the largest base ring but nevertheless I felt a squeezing sensation and discovered that my sacks were discolored. I panicked, but fortunately the cage was flimsy enough that I could remove it without the key (and permission). I confessed it to my wife and we decided, that we had to come up with a punishment, even though it was an emergency. So I was handcuffed behind my back and told to kneel beside our bed. I was spanked for the first time on that date by my wife! My back was gentle after the spanking even on the next day.

I made "a travel key safe" for the spare key after that and it was secured with the disposable plastic lock. I have taken it with me every time since that event, when not at home (When I'm locked and without my wife).

Eventually the CB6000s broke as well bit by bit and it was time to search another device. This time we made a big leap and went to custom! We ordered a Steelheart from the Steelworxx on May 2013. It was modelled by the CB6000s, with removable lock post and two base rings, 50 mm and 52 mm. It was agony to wait for it, but after 6-8 weeks it arrived. It was so much more comfortable to wear. The 52 mm ring was a little bit too big, but the 50 mm ring was quite the right size.

We used the Steelheart from time to time, but there were weeks that it stayed in the drawer. The longest continuous wear was for the whole weekend. The tube was still a bit too long so we ordered a A080 cage in February 2014, also with a 50 mm ring. It was better with lengthwise, but too wide.

Search continues, in May 2015 we ordered a second stainless cage (Can't remember the model number) and a A082 (I cut the urethral tube away to convert it to a lockable cockring). In July 2015 we ordered a A008 (Nope, didn't work). In April 2016 a A099 (Nope, didn't work either...)

Will I ever find the right one?
0 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Namron

Post by Namron »

It depends. I have found the A271s on ebay quite comfortable and cheap.
0 x
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

Namron wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:30 am It depends. I have found the A271s on ebay quite comfortable and cheap.
Ha! What a coincidence. Please continue reading... ;)

More seeking

There was a big breakthrough in March 2017. We ordered two new cages, the A273 and the A271 ( :D ). The base ring was very comfortable, but the finish was bit rough inside the ring. I used a power drill and many grits of sandpaper wrapped around a large drill bit to polish the ring. After two hours of work, there was no difference between inside and outside finish of the ring. These were the first cages to us with integrated lock.

The A273 was a bit too short to use, so I converted it to a lockable cockring by cutting the head part away (Like the A082 years before). The A271 was comfortable, but I didn't like its head design, so I ordered couple more cages in May 2017. The A278 (Wishful thinking, too long) and the A277. The polished base ring of the A273 fitted into the A277 nicely and it became my favorite device.

My wife took more role of the keyholder on that summer and she learned to put the cage on by herself. At first it was only the cage part, because she was afraid to hurt me when putting the base ring on. After a long persuasion she managed to put the base ring on for the first time and it kept becoming easier every time. Many times she bound me to the headboard of the bed, made me cum and after that she locked and unbound me. Oh the agony after the cum and there's nothing to be done to prevent the caging. PIV was also possible using the base ring, so the only thing after that was to put the cage back and lock it.

My wife had worn a handcuff key on her necklace chain for years and she informed me, that she wanted a key to my chastity cage to be on the necklace too. The key of the integrated lock isn't actually pretty, so in June 2017 we ordered a pill necklace from the eBay and a new long stainless chain necklace. I cut the key so it fit inside the container and the key (inside the container) has been on her necklace always after that.

In December 2017 we ordered the A279 because of the different base ring design and it was converted to a lockable cockring too.
0 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

Health problems and a surprise

The year 2018 did not start well. Not because of chastity, but because of health problems. My liver values were too high and I had to go into further doctor's examination. The reason was my gallbladder and it had to be operated. The doctor said that my weight was too high. Now we are at the point where this weight loss journey began. My weight was over 105 kg (231.5 lbs) in mid-February 2018. I started to exercise more and eat healthier.

At the end of April 2018 I had lost my first 10 kg (22 lbs). At the same time, we ordered a new lock for the devices using the ingrated lock. The chinese locks seemed unreliable and the original Burg Wächter ME/2 was a logical solution. So much better! I cut one key to fit my wife's necklace and other one to fit my emergency key container.

I was in surgery at the end of May and it went well. I lost my weight steadily during the summer and I started to think that maybe my 50 mm base rings were getting too loose. In the beginning of July 2018 I went to local department store and bought a stainless ring with bolt eye plate, with the inside diameter of 45 mm. I cut the rest of the eye plate off with a hacksaw and left only the 45 ring. Lo and behold! It fits!

Promptly after that discovery we ordered another piece of the A277 with 45 mm base ring, because it was almost as cheap than buy only the base ring. This ring had also a kind of rough inside finish (As they all have), so some sanding was needed. The end result was as good as the 50 mm ring was after sanding. They should do this already at the factory...

In mid-August 2018 I had lost 20 kg (44.1 lbs). My wife kept me locked for a little bit longer than usual, because I had many weeks extra freetime from my work (I was never locked when at work, because of the nature of my work and playtime was usually on weekends and holidays). Two times it was 4 days and one time 5 days. One time there was a special agreement: I had to be locked until I managed to sell our old car! Fortunately (Or was it unfortunately?) the car was very wanted and it went after like two days. To my surprise my wife didn't let me out after the sale, only many days later.

At the end of October my wife went to see her sister who lives in another city. They had a blast and at some point my wife noticed that her sister had a key on her necklace. My wife asked about it, but her sister didn't say what it was for. When my wife came home, she told about it and we started speculating. Would it be nice if her sister was a keyholder too? Nah, it's probably a key for some valuable box.

In the mid-November 2017 we ordered the A259 with 45 mm ring, because its interchangeable with the A279. We do have a lot of devices nowadays!
2 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

Oh my

Recently my workplace has had difficult times and in mid-November 2018 I lost my job. Fortunately, it did not come as a surprise and I was prepared for it for a long time. If nothing else, then at least I had more leisure time.

Shortly thereafter my wife's previously mentioned sister came to visit us. My wife had a good time with her and on the next day her sister was a little tipsy, because she was heading out for the evening.

I've known my wife's sister for almost 20 years and we had shown her our collection of handcuffs and other restraints, so she does know about our somewhat kinky nature. In fact we have modelled most of our cuffs with her, when we had bought new restraints, we have put them on her to test and looked amused when she was trying to free herself. With her permission, of course.

This time I teased my wife's sister by asking if she wanted some cuffs for a loan, when she was heading out. She said, that she doesn't need them, because she had her own ones with her. We didn't believe her and because she was tipsy as said before, she went to her travelling bag and came back with some leather restraints. We weren't still convinced and she tried to prove more, that she can be kinky too. And of course we continued to tease her some more.

I think she was a little bit annoyed when we weren't convinced about her kinkiness and she blurted "Let's do this: I have something, that you certainly do not have. I'm so certain, that if you do, I'll buy tomorrow's takeaway pizzas for all of us". My wife and I looked at each other each other and said "It's a deal!"

We tried to propose many kinds of sex toys, but we didn't guess right. The air was full of electricity when she was finally ready to tell the answer. I think that both my wife and I were almost sure what she was going to say. And she did: "I have a chastity cage!"

Both of us looked each other, burst out laughing and had a high five! My wife's sister was like "Oh!". Then there was a long silence and then she said "I would never have believed that from you", meaning her sister. You should have seen her expression after her frustration.

When things had settled down, we told about our cage collection and asked her about the cage and about the boy who uses it (We have never met him). She answered some of the questions, but we didn't want to bug her too much. But every time I watched towards her, I had a massive grin on my face. I most certainly looked like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland...

And it was the best pizza I have ever eaten!

Eventually she went back to her own city and life returned to its track. Because I now have unlimited free time, I thought to finally buy something I have wanted for a long time. So at the end of November 2018 we ordered a 3D printer!

I wonder if I could use it to print chastity cages?
1 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

Testing testing

The 3D printer arrived in early December 2018. After many hours of assembly work, it was ready to use and then there was a lot adjustments to be done. The first test models were downloaded from the internet, but I had studied drawing with CAD when waiting the printer to arrive, so I could make simple objects by myself too.

I have a long time dreamed about ordering the Steelworxx Looker 01, but I want it to fit nicely at the first time, because it isn't actually cheap. One reason for buying the 3D printer was to make a perfect model for the cage before ordering the real one.

I had worn 45 mm base ring for long time, so the first chastity related drawing was a smaller base ring to test. I measured my Steelheart's base ring material thickness and it was 8 mm. Then I drew a simple 44 mm ring with 8 mm thickness and printed it. It went on fine, so next one was 43 mm. It was still fine, but I thought I may go even smaller. The 42 mm ring was the smallest I dared to try. I don't think I can go much smaller yet.

Next I drew a simple test rig to change the dimensions for the base construction. I made 4 sizes of base rings with a hole for locking tab (from 42 mm to 45 mm), six spacers for the locking tab (from 10 mm to 15 mm gap) and four rings for the cock (from 30 mm to 33 mm). I knew that I can fit inside the 33 mm cage of the A277, so the 33 mm was largest I could need. There was no actual cage on the test rig, only a simple cock ring.

When I had worn the different combinations for days, changing something on one day and something else on other day, I had a good guess of proper base construction. Next I drew a copy of Looker's cage portion and printed it, also in 3 lengths. The trickiest one to draw was the lock housing for the integrated lock, but I wanted to try if I could actually make a fully working cage by myself. After a few glitches and hair tearing the lock went inside the housing and key could be pulled away. For test purposes I also printed a dummy locker which can hold everything up, so I don't have to fiddle with the actual key and the lock when testing.

There was no actual chastity time (Set by my wife) in December 2018 or in January 2019, but I was caged a lot when testing the different printouts, controlled by myself. My wife was very understanding with my mission and we had a quality time without her being in command relating chastity.

At the end of January 2019 my wife's sister came to visit us again. This time it was a little different than last time, we could speak freely about chastity and we showed all of our ordered and printed cages to her. She also told more about her situation with her lockee. Of course we didn't discuss about the chastity for a whole visit of her, but we had nice moments when we did.

Now we are almost in real time. On the third of February I started this blog and achieved my goal in weight loss. My weight went from 105.4 kg (232.4 lbs) to 75.4 kg (166.2 lbs) in less than a year, so it was exactly 30 kg (66.1 lbs) of weight loss. It was my target and I'm more than happy after achieving it.
4 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

My self-managed chastity came to a screeching end on Monday, when my wife informed that I should be locked up. Actually I haven't been locked properly for a last couple weeks, only some minor testings for couple hour now and then, so it was expected. So I chose the best combination of parts to my own 3D printed device and then I was locked. If this combination is a success, we will order the Looker 01 with it's dimensions. Time will tell...

Wearing the device while sleeping has been surprisingly easy (I have used it only daytime when testing the dimensions, but I have slept wearing the other devices for many nights before), only some minor rubbing on daytime when moving around, but it has gone since. There are times that I forget being locked, so the device is comfortable enough.

Another event happened yesterday, my wife joined this forum! She has been thinking about it for some time, but yesterday she made the leap. So welcome aboard @Keyzz!

Today is the fifth day of my continous lockup, exluding cleanups and playtimes. Maybe it's time to contact Steelworxx?
5 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

I have been member of this forum exactly 3 years today! I joined because the Journey forum became visible only to the Chastity Forum members, but the decision was canceled later. Then I tried to help with the forum repair after it was hacked, but I never imagined that I would keep my own journey someday. Well, here I'm now.

Today is the day 8 of my lockup. My lockup period has been success so far, using my own 3D printed test device, so I am going to order my Looker soon. I was going to write an email to Steelworxx last weekend, but they aren't attainable until next Saturday. Oh well, I'll have to wait.

Speaking of 3D printing, I designed and printed two chastity related keychains and we sent them to my wife's sister and her lockee as a surprise for Valentine's Day. They were delivered yesterday and my wife's sister was very pleased. We will design new ones the next time she visits us and she can influence the design by herself then.
2 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

Last week I had a little rubbing around the base ring and my wife unlocked me. That happened on Tuesday, after 8 days of lockup. But 8 days were enough to convince me that the dimensions of the 3D printed cage were close enough.

On Thursday I was fine again and my old Steelworxx Steelheart went on. The Steelheart is too big for me, but it hasn't so far caused any problems with rubbing, so it was good for a new start.

On Saturday morning there was another device swap, this time the shortest 3D printed cage went on with the smallest base ring, because I wanted to be sure that we don't order too small device. After many hours of testing we wrote an email to Steelworxx and asked about prices and details based on our test device. Then my old A277 device went on and it has been on since that.

On Monday we got an email from Steelworxx and everything we asked was possible to accomplish. It was time to make the last decisions regarding the dimensions of the base rings. Time to think carefully...

On Tuesday morning I had a doctor's appointment and I was unlocked, but as soon we got home, the A277 went straight on. Then we pulled the trigger and ordered and paid the new Looker! We ordered it with several base rings of different sizes, so we don't have to ship it back if the sizing isn't perfect.

On Tuesday evening my wife told me: "Come here! Now!". She didn't ask, it was a command. She waited on the bed and I knew what to do, so I picked up some lubricant and went to work with my finger. She responded well and after some time she began to breath heavily and orgasmed audibly. I was straining in my cage and after my wife was able to move, she took the key to my cage from her necklace!

I was so turned on that the cage was almost impossible to take off, but at last I was free (Only the cage portion, there was no way to take the base ring off). Then my wife took the handcuffs and cuffed my hands behind my back. Then she went to her knees on the bed and I stumbled there too. It wasn't easy without the hands and it was even harder to enter her from behind with my hands cuffed behind my back. Somehow I managed to do it and it felt heavenly. I was so hard because the base ring still in place and I started to slowly move back and forth. My wife started to moan and it made me go even stiffer. Sometimes I pulled my cock out almost completely and sometimes I thrusted as deep as possible and tried to pause when I was going over the border, but eventually there was nothing else to do than come explosively. I almost passed out!

When our breathing came back to normal, I was standing beside our bed, still cuffed. My wife had to wait a long time until my cock went soft enough to be able to fit inside my cage. After the lock cylinder went in and the key out, I was released from my cuffs. As always, I felt very submissive when I can't do anything to prevent my relocking after my orgasm. After I was securely locked, there was time to cuddle. Everything was fine in our World!

Today I had another doctor's appointment and I was unlocked as yesterday. This time I had a minor surgery and the doctor sewed two stitches to my back. At home I was locked back in my cage even before my wife examined my wounds.

Today is the sixth day of my new lockup period...
4 x
Keyzz is my keyholder