[Naljeans] Back in - relief

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Naljeans
Re: [Naljeans] Back in - relief

Post by Naljeans » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:07 pm

[insert aggravated, sad, angry, guilt-ridden, frustrated rant here]

That’s far better than what I originally typed. Still locked and owned, for now anyway.
0 x

Naljeans

Post by Naljeans » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:23 pm

I’m back in a good place. Properly locked and more importantly, sincerely owned again. I don’t want to relive the experience of all of that being in doubt. After some difficult conversations and mutual hurt feelings, things are back where they should be.

A pretty severe beating seems to cemented us being back in a good place. I realize that sounds absurd, but it fits both of our wiring. She needed to do it, and I needed to take it. It started heavy and I wondered how long it would last. As I reached the point that I just wanted it to stop, she grabbed her worst cane and truly tested my limits. She mercifully stopped immediately after passing my limit. Days later, the marks have barely faded and I couldn’t be happier about it. I still get unpleasant butterflies thinking about it though.

She uncaged me to inflict some pain without risking injury. When asked if I wanted a release, I said no. I didn’t want to start at day 0 and frankly didn’t feel I deserved release. That’s not what she wanted, so I went back to day 0 anyway.

Power exchange can be a tricky dance, and it takes both partners being on the same page. I got off that page, but feel it’s back where it should be.
2 x

pigdickless1

Post by pigdickless1 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:25 am

Naljeans wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:13 pm
Big swing in just two days. I confessed to my KH that I was getting into the stage where it doesn’t feel like I have a cock anymore. It’s hard to describe any better than that - like it’s just an appendage some fancy jewelry is locked onto.

Her reply was simply: “That’s wonderful news!”

Now I’m REALLY conflicted about possibly being released soon. So it goes.
Hi Naljeans,

Wow, that is soooo horny. I just love that reply from your KH, "That's wonderful news!"
I am new her to Chastity Forums and I totally appreciate reading threads like yours. Your thread provides an amazing insight into how the journey can be. I would love to get to the stage where I myself actually feel that my cock is just a thing for jewellery to hang from. Maybe that is why my member name is pigdickless1.

Best wishes to you.
0 x

wishful4

Post by wishful4 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:41 am

You remind me of myself when I started this journey. Every Keyholder has to find something in Male Chastity that turns them on. For my spouse, denying me turned her on immensely. After having been locked for a while, I would have what best can be described as "moments of desperation" where I felt I needed out of this thing NOW. Other times I felt like I had a bubbling volcano in my lower abdomen just seething and boiling, wanting to erupt. My spouse favors long term chastity, but she often will give me a couple of supervised hours out of the cage from time to time, but never any unlocked showers or overnights. No doubt about it, the first month of chastity is the most difficult. It does get easier after that. My opinion is that, if she gets you to two months, you can go indefinitely. You probably shouldn't tell her that though. Milking me while locked only served to raise my frustration level and arousal. I would feel like a train wreck afterwards and she would just have to hold me till I came down. It gave me no relief at all. For that reason, I usually don't look forward to it. My spouse has gotten away from doing it lately. Your Keyholder seems to have a plan for you. Commit yourself and let it play out. However, always share what you are feeling with her. She needs that info to be a good Keyholder.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate S671 (A271)
Previous devices: CB 6000s, CB 6000, MM Queen's Keep (2)MM Jailbird