[cshorts] My (our) journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cshorts
Re: [cshorts] My (our) journey

Post by cshorts »

Had a lovely, somewhat unexpected time last night (Friday). Somewhat in that I set out the harness with one of the dildos on the bed before SL came up, so I was suggesting, but I expected her to say she was tired, how about during the day on Saturday? But she asked if it was a hint (um, duh?) and I replied "I thought you might want to do me some time that wasn't a Sunday morning", and she took me up on it. (I have actually wondered if her Sunday morning pleasures and rituals are so special that giving me much attention is a distraction or annoyance, so genuinely meant that I thought she might be more interested in, err, helping me out at a different time).

She strapped on, then read for a while (It was hot seeing her sitting there naked with a dick while we were reading!). Then I remembered to shave (she'd been insisting I shave daily for her daily oral -- I never used to shave daily) and she expressed annoyance that I forgot until so late, because she was ready to play. So she got out the crop and gave me a walloping when I finished shaving, back and ass, then went to town on me. Told me to read (erotica) to her, during which she teased my caged cock and gave me some moderate nipple torture with her teeth. Then, the best pegging yet -- she was clearly enjoying it (and has said so after as well), and so I enjoyed it even more. I think I even may have had my first milking .... at least, I was covered in more pre-cum than usual when she was done.

We are definitely growing together in our sexuality. I'm getting more comfortable expressing my desires to her, and she is getting more comfortable attending to some of them. Meanwhile, she is also getting more comfortable with getting most of the attention, and relishing me being in a service attitude to her. She now commands oral service nearly every night before sleep, and pretty much every morning that I am available when she is waking up. And Sunday morning is all about pampering and delighting her for several hours. We're on a good path.
2 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

14 February 2021

SL has been teasing since two nights ago that if I was on my best behavior she might allow me an orgasm today. And she did!

We had a lovely, long time together. I ordered iHop pancake combos for our 9am breakfast — a special V-day treat that I knew SL would love (and indeed, going to bed last night she asked if I would do that, ruining the surprise 🙂). After that, we opened gifts, then the now standard long footrub. It was already about 11.40a when we started sexy play. SL uncaged me be when down on me for a while, then, before I got *too* excited, she started biting my nipples, hard. But as I got used to it (pillow stuffed in my mouth as a gag), I said "more!". Mistake: she rolled me on my side and started spanking me hard, while *also* biting down harder on my nip. After she stopped and my panting and moaning had slowed, she said, "what Ames you think you're allowed to give orders?" I'd forgotten to say "please".

We made out some more, then I went down on her, pulling to the side the bottom of her sexy black lace teddy. She let me give her more Os in succession than usual, with various combinations of tongue, fingers inside, and magic wand. Now it was SL's turn to need a break to slow her panting and moaning.

"You know what would feel real good inside?" I asked if I should wear a condom, which is shorthand for putting on numbing cream and being forbidden to orgasm. She told me it was my choice: I was instructed to orgasm today, but not to cum quickly - I should glove if I was worried I couldn't control myself. I've always had very good control so I decided to chance it.

We started slow, with me pressing and rubbing my cock against her G-spot. She had her wand against her clit — her favorite combination. As she got wound up, I started thrusting more deeply, though cautiously: she usually doesn't like it if I bang against her cervix. But from her moans and movement, it was clear she was getting more wound up, so I amped up the speed and depth. Good choice: she started going wild, even more than usual. And deeper was helping me with control (shallow is more stimulating for me as the puffier tissue near the entrance, and the keel muscles at the entrance rub my most sensitive spot). We had a wild ride until she exploded, then we lay wrapped in each other's arms, breathing heavily and cooing. After we had calmed down some — but not *too* much — I started thrusting again, firm and steady. Wand came on again. Moans rose in pitch again. But this time, as SL started ascending her peak, she took my left nipple firmly in her fingers and started pinching against and twisting the barbell, and tugging away from my chest, shooting exquisite agony through me, right to the pleasure center in my brain. As she knows, when I'm inside her and she attacks my nipple aggressively I can rarely last more than a few moments longer. "Is this okay?" I panted, checking to make sure she wanted me to cum. "Oh yes, cum with me lover." And we did. Though for once, my orgasm seemed to last longer than hers. I was convulsing and quaking and crying out, and just as I started to calm another wave would hit and I'd shudder and groan some more.

This was my first orgasm in 3 months (92 days). Wow. Just wow.
1 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

21 February 2021

Usual long, fun love session this morning. When we got to the sexytime part, after some cuddling and a bit of genital teasing and neck kissing by each of us, SL strapped on and gave me a very enthusiastic and thrilling (for me at least) pegging. That seems to be becoming a more frequent, standard part of our play (hooray!). So far, for some reason, she doesn't let me return the favor after she's done, which is notable (otherwise she wants penetration, either from my cock or one of the vixskins, nearly every week) — of course, I've told her I'll wash and disinfect the dildo or switch to the other one, but no. Not that she didn't want more attention for herself: I went down and finger fucked her. Then as she got more excited she pushed my face aside to make room for her wand, and I doubled my attention to finding her favorite spots and motions inside. SL got very worked up, and had an exceptionally long, intensely shuddering O, complete with some light squirting. Much to my delight, she let me do some oral cleanup after — I love having her fluids all over my face, and the taste of her in my mouth.
1 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

I think we are continuing to grow in a positive direction. SL continues to embrace her sexual pleasure (she had two especially powerful orgasms this morning — and that's saying a lot for her since she often is explosive — as well as 3 or 4 others, and was very happy about it, no apparent self-consciousness about the noise or mess she made). And she seems to grow more comfortable with my submissiveness and domming me. Today she climbed on my face and ground all over me, uncaged me and teased me while biting and twisting my nipple, really hard, then told me in no uncertain terms to put on numbing spray and a condom before fucking because no way was I allowed to come. That was one of her two mega-Os, squirting all over me ... and she then let me go down and clean her up with my tongue and mouth. Heaven.
1 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Only one special thing to note this Sunday. (We had a long, exciting session, as usual, which concluded with SL telling me to strap-on with her having multiple additional powerful Os, with her concluding comment "that was terrific".) In the middle of sexytime, SL was tormenting my right nipple while teasing my cock through the bars of the cage. She was pretty aggressive with her teeth on the nipple and I was making a lot of noise (but no safeword!). When she gave me a pause, I reminded her that she had a ball gag if I was making too much noise. She immediately started spanking my balls, reminding me that she's in charge and she doesn't need me topping from the bottom. Once before she'd done a bit of tentative ball slapping, but this was really the first time she was serious. I've always been scared of ball torture, but found this quite tolerable (and very exciting for submissive me). I love my wife.
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Today was a D/s day. Started as usual: I made breakfast in bed (after showering and shaving to make myself presentable), then gave foot service. Then I shaved SL's genital area (she likes me to leave a triangular landing strip). After that: she took over. Ball gagged me, and used the new soy candles on me (first time she's dripped wax on me in many years). Tormented me with the Wartenberg wheel (nipples, torso, testicles, very tip of penis, yowch!) and some slapping of my nipples and breasts. Then gave me a *serious* ass pounding with my prostate vibrator (battery dead, for which I was chastised, so just used as a dildo today). I may have had my first analgasm: definitely had a spurt and some release, though mild compared to a penile orgasm. She had me blindfolded so I couldn't see, but said after she didn't see any creamy white, so may just have been a spurt of pre-cum. Definitely some sort of spasm and release, quite lovely ... but she kept right on going for a while.

This was one of her furthest ventures into Domming. Another very positive thing: afterwards she wanted to talk about it some; she's usually more reticent. She wanted to be sure that I *wanted* her to take charge because she feels like I'm not good at it and wondered if it was just that I needed to improve, or really didn't want to. (Hah!) Wasn't so much that I was topping from below in the sense of trying to get her to things to me, as that she doesn't want me during sessions to be offering things to *her* (e.g., I asked if she wanted me to strap on): "when I'm in charge, if I want something, I'll tell you." (She did tell me to use my fingers inside her while she used her wand, which worked for her: she was explosive. Good afterglow cuddling.)

Better communication has been a top goal for me: I'm in a really good mood now.
4 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

This morning, as usual on any day I'm around when SL awakes, I hopped up, scurried to her side of the bed, knelt on a cushion and gave her a "good morning kiss" (oral). I found a combination of locations and rhythms and pressures for my slightly penetrating finger and my tongue that seemed to be especially satisfying for her. After she had 2 strong Os, I was hoping that her strong sighs of contentment might mean I'd get a yes when I asked "would you like a quickie with Second Cock?" (her Vixskin Buck), but she said "no thanks". After nuzzling her breast and kissing a bit more, I asked "how about you put on Second Cock and give me a quickie?", she said "sure", rather to my surprise! She positioned me on my back, stuck her Liberator (wedge pillow) under my hips, and went to town. Fabulous, and fabulously frustrating: I came closer to an analgasm than ever before, but didn't quite get there. (I was even closer, and about to ask her permission, when she was also stroking my pre-cum drenched cock with her finger through the cage, but then she stopped just before I reached the critical moment.)
2 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

SL gave me quite a ride this morning. While I was reading to her, she got out the riding crop and gave me some light, but not too light!, thrashing on my nipples, caged cock, balls, and the pubic bone region above the genitals. (The thwacks to the nipples *really* stung when she nailed them right on top of the barbells that go through them, smashing the thinner part of the nipple tip against the steel.) Then she mixed it up with a very enthusiastic pegging using our handheld Stronic thrusting dildo. She has learned the power of the prostate, and gotten quite good at targeting it now, and damn, I was seeing stars. Especially when she would start thrashing me with the crop on the genitals, inner thighs and pubic region again, at the same time that she was aggressively fucking me. Her efforts successfully milked me, sufficiently that there was a sizable wet spot on the sheets after.

Later, after she enjoyed an especially powerful (according to her) final orgasm, we collapsed on each other and cuddled for a long afterglow session. Had some relaxed, open discussion about fantasies and desires, moreso than we usually do. A wonderful morning all around.
2 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Fun morning!

Before we got started on the sexy time part, I told SL that I'd gotten the 4 point under mattress restraint. I worry she might be unhappy: asking too much, moving too fast, something. And indeed, something was bugging her a bit this morning, tho I think that started earlier. She said she'd talk to me about whatever it is later. Meanwhile, she didn't show much reaction either way to the restraints.

We then had a rollicking good time. After some 69ing (cage on for me) and serious nipple torture, she had me strap on. I put on 10" Maverick today; she just laughed, maybe a bit nervously. But, she squirted two separate times — biggest wet spot I've seen in some time — and had huge Os both times. Then she went after me with the wand, and some more nipple torture. She brought me so close (thru cage) that I didn't quite stop her in time, and had a ruined O. Quite completely ruined: I clenched hard to try to prevent it and that killed any sense of pleasure, then the semen just dribbled out. I wish it hadn't gone that far, but SL said it was fine, and I certainly loved all the teasing and torturing.
3 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

(Warning: Wall of text)

SL came home last night from a 4 day trip. She brought herself off one night while I read an erotic story to her, but came home randy. After I served her dinner, she had me go down on her in the family room, while she sprawled on the couch.

This morning we spent three hours playing, beginning with the weekly tradition of breakfast in bed, followed by extended foot service. Then things got rather wild, for us. After finishing her feet and calves, I rolled SL over for a back and butt massage. But first, I inaugurated use of our new four point under bed restraints. Got them for her to use on me — she doesn't crave restraint like I do. But she seemed a bit skittish about escalating to that level — standard for her to need time and a slow start for anything new. So I thought it might work to relax her inhibitions if I restrained her: this may sound odd, but she is sometimes more inhibited about taking the initiative herself. She consented, and I cuffed her face down and spread legged. Then gave her a firm, sensual massage: neck, shoulders, back, butt, hamstrings... with just a little bit of teasing stroking up to, but not touching her labia.

When she started squirming and quietly moaning, I picked up the wand and used it on her butt and inner thighs...then moved to her vulva. And, with her permission ('just don't go inside") I simultaneously stroked her anal rosebud with my other hand. She started writhing against the restraints, and got quite noisy. As she started approaching the peak, I was able to slip my thumb on the hand holding the wand inside, to stoke her g-spot. Wand, thumb on g-spot, other hand rubbing her rosebud ... she went wild and had a screaming O.

I let her rest a minute, but then touched her vulva with my fingers and found her responsive, so I switched on the wand again. But this time I grabbed our flogger (with suede strands) and started whipping her ass while she squeezed her thighs on the wand held close against her slit and clit. I was a bit surprised, but she assented, and seemed to be even more stimulated by the addition of the flogging.

I forgot to mention that she had unlocked my cage but told me not to get too hopeful: standard code that she was going to enjoy PIV but I wouldn't be allowed to cum. By this point I was hard, purple and throbbing, so I lubed up and slipped in from behind while she was still restrained face down. Just what she wanted apparently, though the position of the straps didn't spread her legs very far and the angle was a bit awkward. She'd get worked up, then I'd accidentally slip out and she'd moan in frustration ... rinse and repeat. Wasn't planned this way, but turned out to be a fun tease interlude for her.

I released her now, and once she rolled on her back she invited me to go down on her. She was soaked with her own juices, as well as lube. I love messy, primal sex, and got her wetness all over my face as I brought her to two more orgasms, one with two fingers pumping her along with my tongue.

She told me to put on a condom, which I wear to make it easier to give her an extended fuck without cumming. As worked up as I was, I first put some numbing cream in the condom, then suited up and entered the playing field. Lordy, she loves fucking. Indeed, when we were talking about sex a couple of weeks ago she said she was good with chastity (we're approaching three years) but did miss having my cock more often. I reminded her that she's in charge — she can have my cock as often as she wants, but can still deny my orgasms (or not) as she wishes. I guess this morning was the result. She got louder and louder, eyes rolling into the top of her head. As usual, she used her wand on herself, while I alternated between the shallow thrusting that rubs my cock head against her g spot, and deep thrusting against her cervix; lately this seems to be her favorite combo. This time she came even more explosively, and collapsed, looking like she was about to pass out.

We cuddled for about 10 minutes before I asked if I could touch myself. I was desperately horny of course, and though I'd taken off the condom, I knew I was unlikely to risk cumming because of the numbing cream. She granted permission, but not long after I started rubbing and jerking, she took over, spreading a gob of lube on my cock and giving me an enthusiastic hand job. I actually started to think I might cum, but she stopped before crisis. After a moment to calm down I put the wand against the underside of my cock, and she grabbed the flogger and started lashing my thighs and balls. She got fairly aggressive, enough that I stopped wanding and threw my arms over my head, at which point she started flogging my cock...hard. The mix of pain and pleasure was exquisite and I started yelping. That spurred her on to lash me more fiercely ... fortunately the flogger's suede strands are not *too* intense. If this had been the riding crop I don't know if I could have stood it.

At one point I returned my hand to my cock, and she took the opportunity it to start flogging my tits. The sensation of the strands against my pierced nipples was wonderful, but the thud against my pecs was even better.

At this point, SL decided I'd had enough and drew proceedings to a close. We were both panting and sweating, and I was spasming in frustration for a minute or two. Gradually we calmed down, bodies entwined, and we shared a long, passionate kiss. We lay cooing and talking for a while longer, before she got up to shower.

Not only was this a long and wonderfully fun time, but it marks further significant progress in our chastity / submission journey. There's a spring in my step.
2 x