[cshorts] My (our) journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cshorts
Re: [cshorts] My (our) journey

Post by cshorts »

That was something. I reminded SL yesterday (gently, in appropriate reference to a conversation we had about her earlier) that I would like her to peg me with our new Vixskin, the 10" Outlaw. Sure enough, this morning, after breakfast in bed and a long foot massage, she told me to strap *her* on. I did, from my knees; as soon I as finished she slapped my face several times on both sides with Outlaw (it's heavy!). Then she had me give her a blowjob, during which I surprised her with the new skill I'd practiced: deep throating all 10". We then cuddled and made out for a while with her sexy, massive dick rubbing between us. Well, some of it was cuddling, but she then started torturing my nipples and squeezing my balls. Next she had me finger fuck her while she used her wand (there was enough room below Outlaw to get pressure on her clit, bringing her to a few more Os (I'd helped her to the first couple as an interlude when I switched from massaging one foot to the other).

Showtime. She pushed me on my back, put her Liberator wedge pillow under my hips, lubed me and her cock liberally, and slowly entered. I took it pretty easily -- only mild discomfort as its massive thickness passed through the sphincter the first time, but no burning pain (as sometimes happen with too fast or too dry entry or butt plugs). Then she went to town, riding me fast and hard for about 15 minutes. I moaned and cried out (in pleasure) so much that my throat was sore (maybe just a teensy bit from blowing that monster, too) and my mouth was parched by the time she was done. And I was convulsing with pleasure...and dripping wet with precum all over my caged junk. Wow. I've been fantasizing about this for some time, yet it beat expectations. And she seemed to enjoy giving me so much pleasure, from what she said after, so hopefully it will not be the last time.

Of course, after all that generous attention to me, I was called to service again after she unstrapped, and brought her off a few more times with fingers, wand and tongue. She did have any of the explosive Os that she normally builds up to, but seemed very content and loving cuddly as we lay there in afterglow.

I love my SL.
5 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021

Post by timmyboy38 »

cshorts wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:45 pm
Then she went to town, riding me fast and hard for about 15 minutes.
You lucky bastard! I hope my wife gets to the point where yours is now. :D
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

I *am* lucky. It's been a slow journey, patience along the way, and still very much a journey. She's only pegged me thrice in the past 12 months (this was the first time with the big Outlaw).
1 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Quoting a participant in another forum: "As long as there is a lot intimacy, orgasms aren’t a huge deal. An hour of fun with a numb penis and lots of play is way better than 2 minutes of fun and an orgasm."

Agreed. I just wish SL would be more generous with play in both directions. Our regular weekend play is usually a a couple of hours of attention to her (including long footrub), with 5-10 minutes of her playing with me. (About once every two months she gives a much more involved and extended session.) It's not quite lock-and-forget, but I crave so much more. I just start to get wound up and she stops. I love serving her, and would be delighted to spend even more time playing with her. But I do wish she also paid at least somewhat more attention to me.
1 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

[Warning: wall of text]

Well, got my wish for (day after) Xmas (and didn't ask for it or hint in any way.

Christmas Eve, at bedtime, the drought was over: she turned off her book, took off her glasses, and silently pointed to my spot on the floor. I hopped up, scurried over, got on my knees, and gleefully went down on her. *I* didn't experience her Os (directly), of course, but she seemed very charged up by them, and had me keep going for more repeats than usual. Did her five day self denial have an effect? Then another special present Christmas morning: In my stocking, I was thrilled to open a ball gag. SL had hinted at getting me one about 2 months ago, and I was very much hoping she followed through. Then I realized she might have been just teasing, so a couple of weeks ago I started trying to damp down my expectations. But sure, enough, there it was! (Along with a pair of completely revealing Greg Homme underwear.)

Then last night before bed she suggested we have our long weekend morning playtime today (usually it's Sunday). I served her leftover Christmas brunch in bed (her amazing egg, bacon, cheese and bread casserole, and her even more amazing orange glazed, french toast biscuit bread). Then she wanted to get high -- we haven't done that before morning playtime for at least a year, I think. A thoroughly enjoyable, long foot rub (I tend to get lost in it when I'm high). As I put the foot rub tools and salve away, rearranged the pillows and turned down the covers, SL stood beside the bed intently staring off into space. "What are you thinking about?" "Trying to make a hard decision." I knew enough not to ask, so watched her a bit longer until she decided ... and got the key out of her lock box.

We then rather enthusiastically dove in for a long, very fun session. She teased my liberated and grateful boner for a while, after which we made out and cuddled...until she spread her legs and pushed my head down. That was a rollicking good ride! She stuck with it longer than usual, orgasming a few times first on my face, then I added two fingers inside her and she really got wound up ... I thought she was going to squirt on me, though not this time. Seemed like she needed a break, and indeed she squeezed my fingers out, but then let me bring her to another couple of Os just with my tongue and lips.

I moved up alongside her and cuddled in her left arm as she caught her breath. But it was not a long break. "I think it's time for you to use that thick cock between your legs on me." For a second I thought she meant for me to strap on, then remembered she had uncaged me! "Condom?", which is short for "desensitizing spray, condom and I'm not allowed to cum?" "I'm afraid so," she said, "It is Christmas after all." Whatever that's supposed to mean! So I sprayed and suited up...and had another rollicking good ride. She wanted the Liberator wedge under her hips, which puts her in the best position for my cock to press against her g-spot. Her moans and cries cheered me on, and encouraged me when I hit the best spots. She got so loud I briefly wondered if I should put the ball gag on *her*! After the first round, with two or three very strong Os for her, we rested a bit.

I then gently eased back in, to see if she was up for more. She switched on her wand again which signaled that she was *hungry* for more. This time I angled so that I was pushing in from, and rubbing against the left side of her vaginal opening, then up into her g spot. As I've gotten to know the structure of her internal clitoral arms (the crura) better, it's become clear that she is especially sensitive along the left side of her pussy. I now often bring her to her first oral orgasm just by stroking and nuzzling the left side of her outer lips with my tongue, not even touching the external nub of her clit. Pushing my cock in so it stroked the left side was a big hit -- she started thrashing and crying out even louder, riding the next two Os to the moon.

After another breather, she started edging me. Want on my unsheathed cock, with some fierce nipple tweaking mixed in. At first I was quite numb: it felt lovely, but I wasn't heading towards any sort of peak. But then she applied pressure to a particular spot on the underside of my cock, and the pleasure rapidly built. But ... she stopped and let me settle down. Before starting in again. After a couple of rounds, she lay back down in my arms and we cuddled. I thought that would be the end, but not so: after a while she reached down to play with my cock again, getting me hot and bothered once more. I think this routine was repeated three times: jack me until my moaning escalated to panting, let me relax, then again. I felt so grateful. Some more cuddling, while I was dripping away, created a damp trail down my thigh to a significant wet spot.

Then she got up to shower...but allowed as how she would like me to wash her. I thoroughly enjoyed washing her hair then conditioning it, and scrubbing her tip to toe with her body wash and a scrunchie. Wonderful being on my knees in the shower serving her.

When she was done, I said I was going to take a steam bath before showering, and turned on the system. She allowed as how it's frustrating that we can't read (too wet!) during a steam bath. "Can I play with myself?" She got a mischievous grin: "Yes, it's Christmas. But you may NOT cum." So ... I edged. A few times. Well, eight times. By then I was sufficiently chafed that I applied some A&D ointment after I showered and got out!

What lovely couple of days (not just for the sex! we had a wonderful Xmas all day yesterday). I was in an unhappy place just a week ago, feeling neglected, then she gave me the gift of multiple edges today, for the first time! I really am lucky.
3 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

9 January 2021

I've been quite frustrated and rather unhappy for the past week. Same problem that afflicted me last spring / summer, though it really hasn't lasted very long thus far. Yet, I've been quite down about it.

It's the lack of attention, or lack of generosity by SL in attending to my sexual desires. The broad contour is that from 26 December through today, she has essentially ignored me, sexually. Not ignored sex: I've been providing her oral at least once a day, and many days both morning and night. (Cheerfully — I'm not complaining about that!) But, except for less than five minutes of desultory attention (bringing me halfway to one edge) on New Year's morning, nothing: no kissing (except perfunctory bedtime pecks), not cuddling, and certainly nothing more.

It's not just the time. She got me a ball gag for Xmas ... but has not mentioned it nor shown any indication of using it. We always have Sunday morning playtime unless there is an unavoidable conflict: this week there was (outdoor brunch with her family). But she suggested we would have sex that afternoon ... then, nothing. Sunday is normally the only time I get any attention: the rest of the week, the sex is just for her. When she asked me why I was sulky on Monday, I told it it was probably partly the impending return to work on Tuesday, but also that I was hurt she had not followed through on sex on Sunday. She seemed to understand, but then ... nothing through the following Saturday (today).

We've talked about this before. She knows that my desire for tease and denial does not work if it's just denial. I don't know why she is so unable to offer more sexual attention as an expression of love — I know she does love me, very much. Physical touch is more my love language than hers; I understand that, but she knows how important it is to me. But except for the habitual, scheduled Sunday mornings, almost never anything (and if that is missed...). And even then, over the past few months, it's been a bit hit or miss; I'd say about every other time she engages enthusiastically and gives me substantial attention (not as much as she gets, but that's okay: physical touch is *my* love language, it's how I show her, *and* I'm the submissive one, so I enjoy the service), but the other half the time (over the past couple of months or so) it's been just the 2-3 minutes of limited attention like it was on New Year's (basically, enough foreplay to start to arouse me, but stopping before I'm even fully aroused).

Tomorrow is our regular play day; we'll see what happens. We've otherwise been getting along very well, and I feel secure in the relationship, so I'm hopeful that at least tomorrow will be back on track. But I now think this has happened enough in the past few months, and I've been upset enough this week (including many hours of insomnia fretting over it) that I should initiate a conversation sometime soon.
Last edited by cshorts on Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

We had a lovely, long play session today. When I count the nearly two hours of prep time for me (toilet, shower, shave, feed cats, anal douching, prepare breakfast to serve in bed) it was a full five hours — as SL pointed out, the weekly foot rub now often last close to 90 minutes.

Today was a more balanced, and definitely very exciting experience. After the foot rub, I shaved SL's genitals (something I haven't done for a couple of months), then, of course had to test my efforts by giving oral for the first time this morning. This time I teased, bringing her to the edge then stopping. She sometimes won't let me, grabbing my hair and pulling me in to finish the job, but this time she apparently decided to savor the edge and wait for coming attractions.

After I cleared away the foot treatment tools and materials, SL lay me down and used her hand to tease my cock through the bars, enough to get me squirming and reasonably swollen in the cage. Then she attacked me with the Doxy wand: that got me more than reasonably swollen. "You're purple", was her characterization. My balls were indeed purple and swollen so that they were pressing hard against the ring, and my cock was purple and pushing out of every gap in the bars, almost (but delightfully) grotesquely.

Only then did she go after my nipples, using her teeth so she could keep the wand going. Yowza! She was quite aggressive, causing me to cry out more loudly than usual. She didn't relent until I was just on the verge of cumming ... which she recognized and backed off, switching off the Doxy. She kept going at my nipples a bit longer — she told me later she was enjoying hearing me yelling — now using her freed hands to pinch and twist.

When she stopped, I collapsed for a couple of minutes, eyes closed, catching my breath and letting the stars clear from my vision.

I now had the chance to give her more attention. I rolled over to cuddle and kiss, caressing her breasts, then gradually sliding my left hand down to her pussy. Just as I was about to start stroking her there, she turned her head in and started torturing my nipple with her teeth again: game on! I started slowly and gently, and then as I sensed her twitching and getting distracted from her assault on me, Ii gradually sped up. Of course, there were pauses in my efforts as she gave me particularly sharp bites and pulls and twists. But I prevailed: she rolled flat on her back and let me bring her ... close again, but not quite there. Today she was appreciating being teased more than usual.

As she caught her breath, she told me to strap on. As I climbed back into bed, she reached for her wand. I slid down between her legs, and began lapping at her already very moist labia. I went quickly for the spot on the left side where the inner arm of her clit must be especially close to the surface, or some other reason especially sensitive: attention to that spot stimulates her almost as much as direct assault on the exposed head of her clit. I moved in quickly to see if she might be satisfied with my tongue and no vibrator for a while, and that proved to be the case: she held onto her beloved wand, but didn't turn on the switch for a while. After her first warmup O she did turn on the wand, and I moved my head enough to give her room, focusing my tongue on the lower end of her vaginal opening, where she is also exceptionally sensitive. She enjoyed another, stronger O. Then smiled lasciviously and told me to come back up ... meaning, "put that 7 inch Vixskin dildo to its intended use!"

I complied, of course, and had a lovely ride, focusing on the left to right, just past the entrance movement that seems to best stimulate her g spot. And I was rewarded by her rising cries of passion, accompanied by her eyes rolling into her head. Several yelps of surprise and almost alarm from her, as the pleasure intensified further, until she exploded.

We lay cuddling for a while. I occasionally stroked her with the Vixskin a bit, slowly — it hadn't cum and so stayed perfectly hard! 😉 But she indicated she was done and so I exited, unstrapped and cuddled up against her. Of course, I hadn't cum either, and was now painfully swollen, as well as dripping heavily (time to put the harness in the wash!), so I let my hand drift down to the cage and started gently stroking my cock, drenched in precum lube. SL noticed and gave me a raised eyebrow smile, so I asked "Is this okay?" She replied, "Yes, you can touch while we're having sexytime together". So I reached for the Doxy, she rolled on her side to have a good view, and I closed my eyes and started in on myself. As my excitement started to build again, SL decided to join the fun and once again started tormenting my nipples. The pleasure in my cock grew, as I approached orgasm through the cage, but the more intense feelings were from the nipple pain — together the pleasure and pain are the perfect combination that I crave. But one more time, she saw the impending explosion, stopped what she was doing, and I behaved as the sub I am, stopping the Doxy and avoiding an O. Done. Finito. Wiped out.

I was just a tad disappointed that, despite the loud yells she extracted from me, SL has still not used the ball gag on me that she got me for Xmas. But as we were lying in afterglow, she said how much she enjoyed making me yell, today wondering if the police were going to knock on the door. "Guess I'll have to start using the ball gag." So I hope 😎

The 15th will mark two full months since I last came, so it appears nearly certain now we'll be going longer than that. SL never sets a schedule or hints when she expects to let me out, so it's just wait and see.
1 x
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021

Post by timmyboy38 »

cshorts wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:04 pm The 15th will mark two full months since I last came, so it appears nearly certain now we'll be going longer than that.
Wow, I wonder what that must feel like! I hope to experience this duration of abstinence soon :twisted: .

By the way, I read a lot about American couples giving foot rubs.. is this your thing? Because I never heard of people giving foot rubs over here. Perhaps it is because I don't like feet :D .
1 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

I've never heard that a foot massage is an American thing, @timmyboy38, but may be. It certainly has become standard in our household: every Sunday morning without fail.
1 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Fun, long session today. We seem to regularly go from 9am - sometime after 12pm now (much of that for breakfast in bed and a long foot rub). I won't go through all the details. Just want to record for my journey tracking that today was the first day ever that I was ball gagged. As we transitioned from foot rub to naughty play, she went to the closet to fetch the crop, and put the ball gag on. Brief hiccup as I had to get her to take it off again without being able to speak: I realized I should have a safe gesture since I wouldn't be able to use a safe word. Then she buckled me in again, and administered quite a cropping ... she seems to be losing her inhibitions in that department. Ouch!
2 x