[cshorts] My (our) journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cshorts
Re: [cshorts] My (our) journey

Post by cshorts »

(couple of weeks old)

12 Nov 2021

Strangely, wasn't interested in writing for quite a while.

Right now I'm feeling neglected and hurt. Didn't have our Sunday playtime on Nov 7 because SL's Out of town friends were staying here. None of the weeknights did SL give me any attention, though as usual I went down on her every night. I also strapped on one weeknight (I think the night before they arrived) so she wouldn't be deprived of inter course so long.

The day they left (Monday) I also left, for LA business. So no reconnection then, no fault. When I came home, SL's best friend was staying here for a couple of nights, so no big sex then either. But again, though I went down on SL each night, she gave me no attention at all. Despite my letting her know when I got home that I was really horny, and had planned a big night (forgetting her friend was here). I seem to be getting lots of denial and no tease. I'm pretty grumpy about it.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

(another catchup post)

14 Nov 2021

Special morning. SL filled me with a butt plug, then uncaged me. Went down for a while, then used the wand and my fingers inside to get off twice, loudly. The first time she squirted, though not a lot. Then she instructed me to mount, telling me I could come, "But not too soon." We had a rollicking good fuck - she was practically screaming. After a couple more wild Os, she told me I could come. Not too much more pumping and I did.

84 days. RESTART
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

21 Nov 2021

SL really let herself go wild today. While I was reading an erotic story about cuckolding to her, she used her magic wand, and my fingers inside her, to bring herself to four large, noisy orgasms. More often that not, after one O of that intensity, she's done, or at most wants one gentle, lesser one to settle down. Today she took a break after each, lying panting on her back until her heart rate slowed, but not pushing my fingers out, until she was ready to go again.

After the fourth, which include some squirt, she shocked my by getting the key out and unlocking me. "Put on a condom, with numbing cream inside. I want a cock inside me ... bUt you're not allowed to cum!" Oh my! She was on fire, first climbing on top to fuck, then rolling over for her favorite position: on her back, hips up on my thighs, ankles on my shoulders ... my cock rubs her g-spot just right at that angle. She generally doesn't like me to thrust too deep — I'm 7" and hit her cervix if I push deep and that's usually uncomfortable. But this morning she was so worked up, she pulled me deep, and I slowly tested her depths. Pushing in elicited louder moans and gasps of pleasure, so I started fucking harder and deeper than usual. I was pretty numb by now, but I could feel my head pushing up against her cervix, and each time she cried out and thrashed around, until her whole body grew rigid and she cried out, then collapsed back into the bed, totally spent.

After we lay there in each other's arms for a while, my cock still inside her, she let me start gently thrusting again. Tantalizing for me ... I could feel enough to want more, especially since I was deeper inside her: her pelvic floor muscles around the entrance were squeezing the base of my cock which didn't have any numbing cream on it. Exciting enough to make me crave more, but the more sensitive part of my cock was thoroughly numbed now and there was no risk I'd lose control.

she had me pull out after a few minutes, but permitted me to use the magic wand on my cock while she tortured my nipples again (she'd been pretty vicious earlier in the session). As my excitement grew I called out "More!" And she complied. I had a wonderful nipplegasm, and collapsed in a heap, snuggled against her naked form, her breast under my hand. (Only a nipplegasm ... no ejaculation.)

Lying there in afterglow, she rolled toward me and said, in a stern voice, "You need to learn to ask for what you want, not demand it: 'Please mistress, more?', not 'More!'". Then she gave me a firm slap on my already very sore nipple.

I love my wife.
3 x