[cshorts] My (our) journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cshorts
Re: [cshorts] My (our) journey

Post by cshorts »

11 Aug 2023

Whoa. After we arrived home yesterday from our 10 day vacation (with only oral service for SL the whole time because we were sharing the house with family and she thought more play would be heard, tho I'm not sure my whimpers of frustration *weren’t* heard), SL asked when I had to go to the office in the morning and whether I had gym training before. When she learned there was a good bit of time, she told me to “be ready”.

She started by uncaring me so I knew there would be PIV, but I assumed with numbing cream and condom. Before I would learn though, she went down on me for about 10 minutes while I read an erotic story to her. Then she rolled on her back and ordered “fingers” as she brought her wand to her vulva. So in I went. After about three orgasms, I was instructed it was time, but naked and I uncreamed: I was allowed to cum. But first, my strokes and her wand brought her to two more Os. Then, I started to reach my peak, and she joined me, except OMG she had one of the longest and loudest Os she’s ever had. During it. I reached my peak, ejaculated several times. Slowed don then renewed vigorous thrusting g to keep hers going … and if anything she got louder as it continued for another 20 or 30 seconds. Then we both just collapsed and tried to catch our breath, gazing at each other with a clear expression of “did that really just happen?”

Only 26 days! RESTART
3 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

What a lovely birthday surprise! After I finished giving SL her footrub, she walked over to my side of the bed, and said “do you see my big swinging dick?” Not sure what she was getting at, I paused a minute, then responded with a query: “No?” “Then you’d better starap me up!” I hopped up, inserted the vixskin dildo, and pulled the harness onto her, and tightened the straps.

“Down on your knees!” She strode up to me, grabbed me by the hair and pulled me on. She gave me a moment to slick up the shaft, then started gently face-fucking me. Then not so gently. Then she stood still and let me make love to her big cock. We had gotten high, and I was deep into submissive, sensual headspace. I caressed and slurped and sucked her, around and around, gently up and down.

She returned to bed and told me to read (an erotic story) to her. She wraps herself against me when I read; this time she had to adjust her elect cock when it pressed and bent against my thigh. As the story got more passionate, she started squeezing my balls. Her nail scraped across my testicle and I whelped. She picked up on it, and started digging her nails into my scrotum, gradually increasing. This creates a feeling like an electric current running trough my balls - more acute and intense that when she grabs my balls and squeezes. I was starting to moan and writhe while I continued to read. She then used her nails to pinch the head of my cock through the bars of the cage, again slowly increasing the intensity of the pinch. I was having serious trouble concentrating on reading by now.

“Roll over and present yourself. Face down.”

She had placed our Liberator wedge pillow on my side of the bed so I rested my hips on it, my knees spread, my face down against the bed. Meanwhile she had walked around to stand beside me.

“I have to take advantage of this,” she said, as she picked up the crop she had left out on the footboard the night before. After a few warm-up whacks on my ass, enough to get me moaning, but not crying out, she tapped my inner thighs signaling I should spread them further, and then proceeded to crop my balls. She wasn't as forceful as on my ass (thank goodness!), but used quick, short wrist flicks to create sharp, startling pain. My cock was now straining, trying unsuccessfully to get hard inside the cage. The blood collected in my pubis, outside the cage, a large, throbbing and swollen mound. I was so aroused.

SL returned to thrashing my ass, harder now — I still feel a couple of the marks as I lie here writing this. Then she set down the crop and grabbed the tub of ass lube.

“Roll over, onto your back.”

I was so excited at the prospect of being fucked by her and her big cock, that I was quivering. I've been longing for this for months.

She lubed me, getting me to squeal by unexpectedly massaging my prostate. She lubed herself. Then she slid in. Somewhat slowly, but I was relaxed and welcoming and she was able to move in steadily and faster than normal for me with a cock this girthy. A short pause to let the sphincter fully relax. Then she started fucking me.

The next 15 minutes or so are a blur in my mind. I was so turned on, completely lost in submissive headspace. The sensation in my ass was amazing. She fucked more athletically than usual, and I loved every thrust. She bent down and took my pierced nipple between her teeth and started biting and twisting, creating red flashes in my brain all the while I was throbbing with anal pleasure. I LOVE the simultaneous experience of pain and pleasure. She shifted her position and then her cock was rubbing even more directly across my prostate and I started to wonder if I might finally experience the elusive (mythical?) anal orgasm. (No, not this time.) all the while she continued a rhythmic and forceful pounding.

After bringing me to sort of peak, she slowed and then stopped her hip thrusts. After a moment to catch her breath, she slowly pulled out. I tried not to whimper, only partially successful.

SL got up, she'd the harness, and ca,e around to lie on her side of the bed. “I’m not done” she said in a husky voice. “Of course not,” I replied. She lay on her back and pulled up her magic wand. As she started buzzing herself I slipped two fingers into her drenched pussy. I gently massaged on either side of her g-spot, which she likes when she is first penetrated. As her excitement built — driven by her wand but with sudden spasms of extra pleasure when my fingers slid across particularly sensitive spots — I moved my fingers right onto the g-spot, and began a rapid come-hither stroking. She began a long rise, tensing and moaning and buzzing and moaning … as I would press harder or flick my fingers faster, she would yelp, wordlessly asking for more. I could feel her spongy area sell, gilling with fluid. Then, big release, her vagina spasming against my fingers, and a wet gush flowing out of her.

After resting a minute or two, she turned the wand back on and started again.she was high, very aroused, and more wanton than usual, so I decided to see if she would enjoy gentle cervical rubbing (the “A” spot, I think I've heard the area around the cervix called?) I gently pressed my index finger deep and found the cervix, the began to softly stroke the outside of it, and the vaginal wall around it. This seemed to be a big hit with SL, so I continued. She began building to another, getting quite vocal and thrashing around my probing fingers. The release may have been even bigger than the first, but mostly, I noticed that it seemed qualitatively different in some way.

Now she was done, and we cuddled into afterglow. After about ten more minutes, she rolled over to nap, fully spent.

Being fucked by her — not just penetrated but vigorously and passionately fucked — was the bestest birthday celebration.
2 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Another birthday surprise. SL had her birthday this week, so we’ve been celebrating this weekend. Fancy restaurant dinner last night. Her favorite comfort food for breakfast in bed this morning: pancake combo from IHOP. During the sexytime part of the morning, she got the key out of her lockbox and told me to uncage. Later, while we were fucking, and she was rising to her fourth or fifth O of the morning, she told me I should cum too. Yes, mistress!

37days.
2 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

<wall of text warning>

We had what seemed like one of our best Sunday mornings ever. For the most part it followed the usual pattern: I got up early to toilet, shower, shave and cook breakfast — this time including walking up to the grocery store to buy some fresh berries because we didn’t have anything in the house to gussy up the oatmeal). Then breakfast in bed, followed by footrub. During the first part of the (60-90 minute footrub) we do “book club” — for the past year or so we’ve been getting two copies of a sex and/or relationships book, reading a chapter a week and discussing it during footrub. We’re currently on Emily Morse’s “Smarter Sex”. Then we finish the footrub with solo “reading” time (I listen to erotic stories via Audible books). After footrub is playtime, followed by cuddling. This all entails at least 3 hours most weeks, sometimes almost 4 hours (not counting my prep time while SL continues sleeping).

A couple of things made this Sunday extra special. First, our discussion of chapter 2 in Morse’s book was a bit more personally deep and challenging — the feelings I experienced reminded me of how therapy sessions sometimes are: I’m *very glad* we did it, but it was challenging. Today because some issues about how I act on my insecurities and desires came up that I hadn’t seen coming. One particularly important one, that I hope is going to have a profound effect on our interactions in the future (with time, I don’t expect overnight!) is that it is a good thing that I genuinely *want* to pleasure my partner, and that I get a great sense of pleasure and reward from doing so, but that doesn’t mean that the way I *act* on that desire is always good for SL! In particular, I tend to project (if I enjoy this, she should, so why doesn’t she, maybe I can convince her to give it a chance, etc.). Not trusting her to figure out and decide what she wants. Not trusting that she is getting her needs met and that she won’t get bored and stop having sex with me (one of my insecurities!) I’m really looking forward to operationalizing what I learned (paying attention to the difference before well-intentioned and positive motivation, and ********behavior******** acting on that motivation. And trusting her more to take responsibility for her own desire.)

Then, playtime was pretty spectacular. Maybe this was partly due to my consuming a 10 mg edible — cannabis definitely seems to enhance how intensely I experience sensation. But it was also an unusually exciting and fun session for her too, and she wasn’t high. She uncaged me, but told me I had to suit up when we got to penetration (our code for “wear a condom with numbing cream inside, and do NOT cum”). We watched a hot threesome video the Two Hot Wives podcast strongly recommended, while caressing and playing with each other. Then after about 20 minutes, SL wanted me inside her … and we had an amazing fuck. She came longer and louder and harder than I’ve almost ever seen. I didn’t cum of course, but I was so turned on, hot and bothered in the very best way. And it was more athletic than usual — she seemed to really enjoy a jackhammering from me in a way we don’t often do … and it went on and on. When we stopped, I was exhausted! In a great way, full of joy and (frustrated) satisfaction.

After cuddling for a while, still hard inside her, I was still so horny that I started to move again, slowly, and asked if that was okay. She assented, and pulled her wand back into action: she wasn’t just taking one for the team. She came again and I got all wound up again.

We then lay side by side for our usual post-playtime cuddle and wind down. Except this time we started talking about our sexual relationship again (like book club), and were more relaxed and straightforward and comfortable asking questions and talking about fantasies than is typical for us. A really good conversation … I felt extra-special close to her, and more enthusiastic and positive about the direction of our sex life than I sometimes do.

At one point while talking I was on my back and she was draped against me, and let her hand wander from my nipples to just above my cock, stroking and squeezing gently. When she moved her hand away I took it and gently placed it *on* my cock. She said “yes, I know it’s still hard” (I sometimes point that out to her in frustration when I’m not allowed to cum), but I replied “that’s not what I was communicating, I just want you to hold my cock!” Well, she did a hell of a lot more than hold. Normally we’d be all done now, and she’d be getting ready to rise and shower. But instead she took me to the moon and back! For a while she mercilessly teased my numb but very hard cock — so deliciously frustrating that I could feel the desire to feel, but couldn’t really feel! And then she began squeezing my balls, as she likes to do quite often. Usually, she is less aggressive than I would like, but I don’t complain and am grateful for the attention. But today I asked her to go harder, and boy did she. She worked them over more roughly than she *ever* has before … and when she had me yelping quite loudly (I was thinking “you should gag me, this is getting really loud!”) she then took my right nipple between her teeth and was more aggressive than usual with that, too — and she generally *is* quite aggressive on my nipples, so now she was really pushing me. It didn’t quite get to safe word, but jeepers, this was the most intense BDSM experience I’ve ever had with her.

Afterwards, after I settled down and could breathe normally again, we kissed, looked at each other, and both said “wow!”.

It was a morning to remember!
2 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Another lovely, long Sunday morning. We didn't have as much to say about this week’s book club chapter (about masturbation — not much of it was new or surprising for us), but it was a nice, warm, open, comfortable conversation (both of us are unashamed and comfortable masturbating).

After footrub, SL had me shave her (except for her landing triangle).

SL gave me a wonderful pegging (with her favorite prostate vibrator, held in her hand). She had unlocked me, and I was as hard as I've ever been. She used the opportunity to give my cock a good spanking before penetrating me, and some more spanking (as well as ball crushing) while pounding me.

To my surprise, after I went down on her, she not only wanted me inside her (obvious from the unlocking) but didn't want me to suit up, telling me instead I should cum. That was a great treat, though I got distracted a bit at the wrong moment because I slipped outside — I guess the effect was that it was a semi-ruin — lost stimulation at a critical moment, but I re-entered, and it was definitely a fun orgasm, just not as intense or prolonged as normal after more than a month of denial.

She squirted, and because of my accidental withdrawal, about half of my cum was outside, dripping across her vulva. To my surprise, when I asked if she wanted me to clean her, she said “yes” — I think the first, maybe second time she’s ever taken me up on the offer, and definitely the first time I remember cleaning when it included my cum. Since I was post-orgasmic, I had mixed feelings about it, but definitely enjoyed being in service to her in this new way.

And yet another first (in our 5 years of chastity): as we were cuddling after she told me to have mindful time with my cock for the next 20 hours — to stay unlocked and experience it (Emily Morse’s chapter on masturbation focuses on mindful masturbation). SL has never instructed me to stay unlocked for any time after a release, much less to enjoy my cock on my own.

43 days. RESTART
3 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

26 November 2023

Yes, it’s been 4 weeks! I was gone one Sunday (piano camp), came back next Sunday with Covid. The next Sunday SL and I were mostly recovered, but she didn't sleep well so after breakfast went back to sleep for 4 hours and then didn't show any interest in playing. I had also set up a play date a couple of days early, giving her a major footrub and then just hanging around in bed, naked. But she didn't show any interest then either.

but today! Wow. She put in the butt-plug that attaches to the harness that keeps it in. She gave me a moderately serious spanking, and then a very intense nipple biting (she’s been pushing that further and further recently. I actually started to think about “yellow” last night when she did). Then put on the new large ball gag (so big I have to stretch my jaw, and I really can't push it out or aside enough to be distinctly heard — it’s way better than our “normal” (typical size) ball gag.

Had me go down on her with my nose (and fingers). Had me unlock and remove the cage. I fingered her to another strong orgasm (while she was wanding — that may get most of the credit!). Then she told me to climb on, with no numbing cream or condom — I was allowed to cum today!

Her next orgasm was huge, and she also squirted hugely, perhaps the largest puddle ever. But we kept going, after a brief respite. She came to another almost equally huge orgasm, but I wasn't far behind. She sealed the deal by twisting the heck out of my nipples — I was silently roaring behind the ball gag in bit pain and pleasure as I came, hard.

28 days.
3 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Good lord.

I am required to shave every night before bed, in case mistress wants me to go down (which she does most nights). But she never has me go down on Saturday nights — she wants to build up her desire before our regular Sunday morning play session. So last night I didn't shave. Oops. She immediately noticed when we started kissing, and slapped me. Twice. When I explained the Saturday night thing, she said it was my job to be ready in case she *did* want oral.

So this morning, after I delivered her breakfast in bed, she got out the key and had me take off the cage. That almost always means PIV is on the menu — often with numbing cream and a condom and instructions not to cum, but still, big treat!

Today seemed a bit unusual — I don't think she’s ever unlocked me until it's time to play, but here it was: before she ate, and before I gave her the ritual footrub.

“Don't leave, you're not done,” she said after I got the cage off and turned away. Then, from her lock box, she pulled out the Kali’s Teeth. I bought this for her about 8 months ago, and she hadn't used it once. “Maybe this will teach you not to skip shaving.”

Took a bit of effort: had to get my cage’s base ring off — which is hard because of the size of my balls — and then put on the Kali base ring (ditto). Between the anticipation and all the handling of my junk, I was clubbing up considerably … though I tried to stay calm because I knew that was a bad idea.

Sure enough, as I screwed it closed, it was pretty intense. But tolerable.

But then mistress made out with me. And I started to get *really* hard. OMG. Those needles digging in were like nothing I've experienced before. And there was some genuine fear, because I was swelling more and that made the pain worse, and I couldn't know how long my contact would continue to get harder and swell up: what if I couldn't take it? It would not be fast to get off if I couldn't take it — it has the MCN security screw which is a bit fiddly and takes a while to get undone…and I expect ever more difficult if I was writhing in pain.

The pain feedback seemed to rescue me, though: as quickly as I started swelling, it turned around and I deflated enough that it wasn't painful.

And then we had breakfast, and I gave her the footrub. There were rough moments — hard not to get aroused while sitting there, both of us naked, her foot on my thigh, massaging her long and sensually.

But then it was play time. Making out led to … owww! She reached down to play with the sensitive end of my cock, which was beyond the teeth, and I had to put my face down, and bite her pillow to prevent screaming. Then she had me roll onto my back, “So I can bite your nipple.” But first, as I rolled. The most intense pain I’ve ever experienced during sex: the movement combined with the weight of the device caused it to dig in and twist on one part of my cock so that it was almost unbearable. I now knew to be very slow and careful while shifting positions, but these moves were the most challenging moments.

Until … I slowly and carefully got up and between her legs. She was already using her wand — and her very favorite thing is using her wand while we’re fucking. So I started slipping in … but the movement (and additional swelling from the stimulation) was too much! I have about 4” beyond the device, but I couldn't go in more than an inch or so. If she had ordered me I would have obeyed, but I couldn't bring myself to endure that pain as a volunteer.

Worked out just fine: she has always loved shallowing — very sensitive around the opening of her vagina and some of her strongest orgasms come that way. And indeed, today, jeepers!!! She got me to piston, very fast but very shallow, while she jammed the wand onto her clit, and she had one of the longest, loudest, most over the top oprgasms I've ever seen her have. It was spectacular!

Me? Even the shallow fucking felt amazing — despite, and yes of course, because of the pain. For one moment I even worried I might reach orgasm (I hadn't been instructed to have one, and I'm only allowed with permission). But the pain amped up again and it backed off. A wonderful edging experience.

When I got it off, lots of deep teeth marks, but no broken skin.

My sweetie seems to be getting more comfortable with pushing me. Which I love her for. We talked a bit about it — she says she doesn't want to hurt me. I remind her that's what my safe word is for, but she says she doesn't trust me to use it in time. I said it's about trust, and asked her to trust me. She acknowledged that. I love her.
6 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Happy new year.

SL decided to give me a special morning, with more of what I've been desiring. She put on the new clover clamps with spikes — damn, those things hurt going on, though the sensation settles down pretty quickly. Then she put on the leather wrist cuffs and attached me to the under bed restraints, and put on one of the new, intense, gags. Then, for a while, she beat me with a series of our impact implements: tawse (the nastiest tool we have, I think), focused on my inner thighs (ouch!), followed by the double strap (first time she's used that, I think — very different sensation, intense but not as brutal on impact as the tawse or crop), mostly on my ass cheeks after ordering me to roll over. Next was the suede flogger. Usually that seems quite mild, but she was getting into things, striking me harder, and particularly used it to whip my balls (which still sting an hour or so later), and my nipples while still clamped (double ouch!). The gag was very effective fortunately … I was experiencing a lot of feelings and making a lot of (heavily muffled) noise.

Then things went sideways. She seemed to be finished with beating me, and after putting away the flogger, strode back to the bed, naked, alluring and appearing aroused. So I slid down the bed a bit (subject to my wrists being restrained) to give her room to sit on my face … I thought that's what she might be heading for. She shook her head no, but I was too aroused or something and didn't accept that right away, so I stuck out my tongue a bit and wiggled it. That really upset her. She left me on the bed and went to the bathroom to take her morning pills and brush her hair, then she got dressed. I wasn't sure if it was part of the game but she seemed genuinely pissed off.

And she was. She came back and lay next to me to talk about it. We had a very good, loving discussion. She experiences my suggesting or asking for something during a dominance scene as a type of criticism, or expression that what she’s doing isn't sufficient, and I want more. I, on the other hand, experience it as a submissive supplication, seeking something I desire from my dominant. This is related to a general communication issue we’ve always had … there are things I try to convey that are expressions of curiosity (questions) that SL hears as criticism (e.g. I ask “Why are you doing X?”, which she hears as “you shouldn't be doing X”). During sexytime this manifests as me expressing desire, asking for something (which might even be, as it was this time, to give pleasure to *her*), but her hearing it as an attempt to control what she does, and an implicit criticism that what she was choosing to do wasn't good enough.

Though it's not the way I see or hear things, I think I get it. Being a dominant is new for her, and not her natural role. She’s stepping outside her comfort zone, so she is sensitive and a bit insecure. Not surprising that she interprets some things as criticism — she’s probably, some of the time, running a script in her head along the lines of “am I doing this right? Is this hard enough? Should I continue longer or stop now?” Etc. And I'm playing into and reinforcing that insecurity.

I hope that understanding this disconnect better, I will learn to be more passive during scenes, and not communicate things (verbally or non-verbally) that could be interpreted as topping from the bottom.

Bottom line, this was an incredibly hot session, until it fell apart, but then we came back together and talked things thru. She didn't want me to undress her again, but we did make out and expressed our love for each other, and as she was leaving she told me to take viagra around 10.30pm … apparently she’s planning to uncage me tonight!
3 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Another very special morning, with a couple of new twists.

One of my Xmas gifts to SL was a “panty” vibe: a small vibe curved to press over her clit and upper vulva, with a magnet to attach it to panties so it wouldn’t slip. (It’s the Lovense Ferri, and so it also has a remote control option via phone app.) I got it not because I think she’s going to want to have remote stimulation (though who knows?), but to attach to the lower pouch of our Spare Parts Deuce harness when she straps on to peg me, so that she can get some stimulation too.

To my surprise, around Tuesday or Wednesday she told me to have it charged up and ready to go by Sunday so she could use it. This was the first twist: she rarely teases me by telling me her plans (I think she rarely plans for sex!), setting me up to anticipate and fantasize in advance. It worked — each time I saw it (sitting on my bedside table) I experienced a burst of excitement (and of course, I made sure it was fully charged, I read the directions, and tested it out). Even better: she *knew* she had done this (commented on it after we played today), hoping that it would tease me — since she was intentional, and it worked, I think we can see that happening again.

As transitioned from footrub to playtime this morning, we vaped weed to get high. We do that from time to time before sex, and almost always it’s a plus (but not so much that we do it frequently). This time, it worked out *really* great. We both talked afterwards about how much more embodied we felt — about how the high intensifies the physical experience, and makes us feel *more* connected to our bodies and our physical pleasure (unlike, we agreed, alcohol, which reduces inhibition but makes us feel more distant from our bodies, like we’re observing ourselves having sex rather than being fully in the moment). But also, while high, SL was more talkative and more relaxed and spontaneous. Her usual conversation style is to focus on one thing at a time and to give fairly long statements, and to *hate* having the other person interject even if on topic and part of what one (me!) might think is collaborative engagement in the discussion. But today, she herself was bouncing around topics a bit, interrupting herself ( she hates, normally, when I interrupt myself), and just generally being more light and relaxed and comfortable talking about sexual matters. (This also, we think, is just a sign of our steady progress, aided in big part by our “book club” discussions each week of a chapter of the relationships and sex books we’ve been reading together.).

And the sex today was GREAT, for both of us. She did indeed strap on and gave me a fabulous fuck: very energetic and long, and wow, did it get me going. There were two main sensations I was experiencing: the feeling of fullness and insistent pressure from the thrusting (I’m thinking that the dildo was arriving at the inner sphincter and pushing up against it), but also periods of terrific prostate stimulation that really sent me over the moon. I felt like, for the first time ever, I was being successfully milked. Not sure that any orgasmic ejaculate was released, but a *lot* of pre-cum (prostatic fluid) was coming out, more than my normal (already substantial) leaking, and in bursts that came in time with her thrusts. Nothing I would call an orgasm, but a definite sensation (several times) of release, letting go, with fluid flowing out.

And she was getting great pleasure from the panty vibe — at least 2 or 3 orgasms while she was fucking me, one of them pretty substantial. It wasn’t pressing against her clit ideally all of the time, but, just like her cock sometimes lining up just right with my prostate and making me go wild, in certain positions and certain thrusting patterns, the vibe hit her just right and she loved it. So that was a big success, and afterwards she was talking about what worked and what to do next time … and there is no doubt there’s going to be a next time! Part of what is so exciting for me about this is that, to date, she has mostly preferred giving me anal by holding the dildo or prostate toy in her hand, rather than strapping on. I find it much more exciting and pleasurable when she straps on to fuck me — I’m not sure if the motion is necessarily better (though I think she thrusts more deeply and more rhythmically) — it may be the mind game of having her penetrate and fuck me with a cock (I do fantasize a fair bit about having real cocks fuck me). Whatever the reason, I am delighted when she plays with me holding the toy with her hand, but even more delighted when she straps on, so getting the panty vibe seems to have been a major win-win.

After several minutes for us both to recover a bit, she lay down and I put my head between her legs. She was very wet from the earlier play, and I was very turned on by her taste and aroma. After a couple of minutes of oral, she brought her magic wand into the mix, and so I switched to fingering, putting my second and third fingers inside to work over her g spot. Whatever the reason — being high? the high level of arousal from her pegging including the panty vibe orgasms? being in such a good place in our communication and intimacy? — she had, even by her already high standards, a fabulous ride and a massive, very extended orgasm. Just went on and on and on. Thrashing, groaning, quivering, tensing her muscles and lifting her ass off the bed … definitely fireworks.

After all of that fun, we had a good long cuddle, wrapped together and smooching, discussing what had happened and how much we enjoyed it and what we learned from it. Stayed in bed longer than usual (the entire program, starting with breakfast in bed, ran over 4 hours). Big smiles. Lots of love.

(Of course, I’m still horny as all get out … been 42 days since she granted me an orgasm. But I’m *not* complaining … this is heavenly.)
3 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Very special morning. I took an edible, so was high from about halfway thru the footrub to the end of playtime (still a bit buzzed). Right as we started cuddling, she attacked my left nipple. She’s been getting considerably more aggressive, especially a couple of nights this week. Enough so that I almost asked her to leave the left nipple alone today, but I resisted — it was already very sore but I didn't see signs of damage that needed healing. Well, she went even more aggressively today. I nearly started crying, and nearly used my safeword. OMG. Then, after a short aftercare period for me to calm down, she did it again!

We then cuddled for a while, me nibbling at her neck, and us kissing. She got out the key and had me uncage. Then she got the flavored lube and climbed over to sit between my legs, facing me. Lubed me up and gave me a fabulous handjob — she rarely does much in the way of handjobs, but she went to town this time and I got close to warning her I might come if she continued. But she sensed that and stopped, letting me settle down. Then started blowing me, while pumping the bottom of my shaft, and fondling my balls with her other hand. As I started to get very vocal, she paused to say: “ you know that orgasm you've been talking about? You can have it today. Then began sucking me more vigorously. A short while longer and I asked “you mean now or later?” (Meaning while she was sucking, or wait for penetration?) “Now.” And a several moments I did, in her mouth. It was an amazing O — truly one of the best I've had in some time (and considering I only get about 5-6 per year, that’s a *long* time), which surprised me. Maybe because it was so unusual, so unexpected? She’s only sucked me to orgasm twice before in our 32 years! And I think never let me cum in her mouth. That and being high maybe … and her oral enthusiasm and being 63 days denied and who knows what, but it was amazing.

Another cuddle period, then my gentle stroking of her face and chest slowly moved down her body. I put my palm over her vulva and began a gentle massage. She was VERY wet, so I slipped my fingers into her lips and began stroking. As I started raising my body to slide down the bed so I could go down on her, she told me to go strap on so I'd be ready for penetration.

By the time I returned, she was having fun with her magic wand, but spread her legs further and moved the wand up above her clit so I could get my face in there. We both had fun stimulating her, and she came hard. But she barely caught her breath before she said “it’s time for penetration.” We both laughed when I teased her about that phrase: “You mean, ‘fuck me!’?” And fuck we did. She was roaring before long, making at least as much noise as I had earlier. Then she began an unusually long orgasm … she had me keep thrusting, angled up so the dildo was rubbing her g-spot, and she kept going with the wand, and the O just kept on going, on and on and on. This is also very unusual for her — she is highly multi-orgasmic, but I've almost never seen such a long, continuous O.

We both collapsed, and cuddled for about 15 more minutes.

63 days. RESTART
2 x