[cshorts] My (our) journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cshorts
Re: [cshorts] My (our) journey

Post by cshorts » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:12 pm

While eating breakfast in bed, we got high. (A friend had suggested SL try CBD for her migraines. Don’t have any CBD extract in the house now, so vaped weed.) I really enjoy sex while high: everything seems to move more slowly and I’m more intensely aware of details.

SL, my KH, told me to cum today. After nearly 6 weeks without, plus being high, it was wonderful. I was just a wee sad when she told me, since I know the edge will be off for several days, but lordy, that was special. Not just the O: she is even louder and more inclined to thrash coming when high, and this morning she just wouldn’t stop, hitting at least six powerful orgasms in a continuous flow before stopping to catch her breath, then another two multiple-O rounds, the last concluding when I came with her.

What a wonderful week it’s been.
2 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018

cshorts
Re: [cshorts] My (our) journey

Post by cshorts » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:40 am

[Sunday 21 April]

Regular Sunday morning playtime took a surprise twist. We've had this habit for at least 10 years now. Has always - every single time - involved multiple O's for my SL. Since we started chastity that has continued but more than half the time I'm left caged and it's mostly about SL - sometimes some direct teasing for me, sometimes I simply serve. Today things started with her giving me an intense (caged) tease session, followed by ... "That's all, this morning is just about you." Don't know where *that* came from, quite a surprise. (Was great fun, but...I really really enjoy giving her pleasure so I felt a bit denied of that, on top of the orgasm denial. So a double tease!)
1 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018