[Norcalguy09] and so it begins

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Norcalguy09
Re: [Norcalguy09] and so it begins

Post by Norcalguy09 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:43 am

It’s been a week since my first full release in quite some time and now my wife is gone for a week. I’m already feeling pent up with desire and all I can do is stare at my locked self.

Wife just texted a list of chores to get done, does it ever cease to excite everyone else when your KH owns you? I love it! Can’t say enough how much I love this life. We are still learning and I hope to bring her more pleasure from doing chores or hopefully one day she’ll demand I take care of her sexual needs. I’m at her disposal.
0 x
Steel CB6ks

Norcalguy09
Re: [Norcalguy09] and so it begins

Post by Norcalguy09 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:57 am

My wife has been gone now for a week, and I am all kinds of worked up. I can’t wait for her to get that however there is a new development in our situation. I told her about the random spinning wheel that allows you to randomize different locked up times. She liked the idea and gave it a spin. By the time she gets back I’ll have been locked up for two weeks, and with her spin this evening I will be locked up for an additional five weeks! I’m very excited and also don’t know what to do with myself. Unfortunately I had to ask for the emergency key because I’ve got a couple hotspots that are getting rubbed raw. That’s quite a bummer however will be on the honor system hopefully for just a few days.

In other news I ordered a holy trainer V3 clone this evening and I’m excited about that. Hopefully it will produce less rubbing than my current cage. I know a custom cage will be better at some point, however the cost is considerable and we’re not quite there.

Who like we are slowly learning and growing into this lifestyle, and I’m thankful my wife is still at least moderately happy to play along. I love my wife!
2 x
Steel CB6ks