[Norcalguy09] and so it begins

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Norcalguy09
Last orgasm: September 14th, 2021
Re: [Norcalguy09] and so it begins

Post by Norcalguy09 »

It’s been a week since my first full release in quite some time and now my wife is gone for a week. I’m already feeling pent up with desire and all I can do is stare at my locked self.

Wife just texted a list of chores to get done, does it ever cease to excite everyone else when your KH owns you? I love it! Can’t say enough how much I love this life. We are still learning and I hope to bring her more pleasure from doing chores or hopefully one day she’ll demand I take care of her sexual needs. I’m at her disposal.
0 x
Kink3d Cobra
Norcalguy09

Post by Norcalguy09 »

My wife has been gone now for a week, and I am all kinds of worked up. I can’t wait for her to get that however there is a new development in our situation. I told her about the random spinning wheel that allows you to randomize different locked up times. She liked the idea and gave it a spin. By the time she gets back I’ll have been locked up for two weeks, and with her spin this evening I will be locked up for an additional five weeks! I’m very excited and also don’t know what to do with myself. Unfortunately I had to ask for the emergency key because I’ve got a couple hotspots that are getting rubbed raw. That’s quite a bummer however will be on the honor system hopefully for just a few days.

In other news I ordered a holy trainer V3 clone this evening and I’m excited about that. Hopefully it will produce less rubbing than my current cage. I know a custom cage will be better at some point, however the cost is considerable and we’re not quite there.

Who like we are slowly learning and growing into this lifestyle, and I’m thankful my wife is still at least moderately happy to play along. I love my wife!
2 x
Kink3d Cobra
Norcalguy09

Post by Norcalguy09 »

It’s been over a month since my last update, and it seems like life has been busy, mostly with holidays and kids and a surgery thrown in there.

On the chastity front I have been on the honor system as I am unable to wear a device due to the surgery location. Apparently going through a vein in the groin is easier for the dr but not so great for a guy and his wife in a chaste relationship. Anyway I’m recuperating and hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can get back to having the device where it belongs.

I did order a clone HT v3. I’m excited to try it out and hopefully the size of the tube is better than the smaller metal cage I’ve been wearing, hoping to prevent as many hot spots along my shaft from the tiny cage.

Around two weeks ago I also noticed some unpleasant color to my precum. Not sure what caused that at this point, but I’m hoping the new HT ring will also help with that. It didn’t seem like the previous rings were too tight or any banging happening but everything I researched makes me think something was not good with the ring sizing on one of my cages.

We’re currently looking at a possible release just after Christmas but that’s no guarantee.... wife likes this wheel spinning game so we’ll see what she spins when the time comes. We’ve had some decent conversations about my being in chastity and her enjoying not having pressure to allow me to have sex. I’ve also tried to bring up giving her sexual pleasure but she really is not looking for that. I continue to try to keep my mouth from pressuring her and letting her take it slow. Maybe she’ll never want me to give her that kind of pleasure, I don’t know. I think it’s a bummer because she used to really enjoy playing with a vibrator but I know that’s not up to me to decide. I’d also love to give her oral but that has always been out of the question, except for one time in our 16 year marriage. She did enjoy it at the time but never again. All that to say, I am willing if she ever wants to use me, but until she says so, I’ll try to stick to doing the chores and being submissive. I do know it’s all about her and I continue to try to let her own our relationship in it’s many facets.

In other news, she mentioned that I may be useful for shaving her legs and painting her toenails.... something about her making me do these things gets me worked up something fierce! We’re still learning and growing into this lifestyle and I really do appreciate her for it.
2 x
Kink3d Cobra
Norcalguy09

Post by Norcalguy09 »

Recently been thinking a lot about discipline and how she can take a more active role in my submissiveness. I’ve brought it up in the past as her biggest concern was that she doesn’t feel comfortable with spanking me. While I’d love that/hate it, I’m okay with that as long as she knows she can do whatever she feels is appropriate. Unlike in the past where our discussions devolve quickly into an argument, she told me to think of some ideas that I would be willing to do or be subjected to if she feels that discipline is warranted. While it’s not fully her taking ownership, she is slowly opening up to more facets of our chastity and hopefully we are leaning into FLR.

Taking it slow is what everyone says and I am again being shown that that is definitely the name of the game. I’m beyond excited and can’t wait for where this takes us.

I might be told to be careful what I wish for, but isn’t that why we love this lifestyle?!

Love my wife and keyholder.
0 x
Kink3d Cobra
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted has admitted that she likes slapping my cock and nuts. I do not particularly enjoy having my nuts slapped, but she finds that it can be 'useful'- she does not need to use a lot of force, it seems to her not to be a particularly 'violent' act and she has no problem doing it...but it does not take much force to be unpleasant for *me*.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Norcalguy09

Post by Norcalguy09 »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:38 am Mrs. Twisted has admitted that she likes slapping my cock and nuts. I do not particularly enjoy having my nuts slapped, but she finds that it can be 'useful'- she does not need to use a lot of force, it seems to her not to be a particularly 'violent' act and she has no problem doing it...but it does not take much force to be unpleasant for *me*.
Sounds painful. I’ll make sure I don’t give my wife that idea.
0 x
Kink3d Cobra
Norcalguy09

Post by Norcalguy09 »

A few new developments in our journey. I went to the store last night to get the last few things needed on the grocery list for the family that will be arriving in the next few days. Apparently I didn’t read it carefully enough and purchased the wrong ziplock bags. She wanted the generic version instead of name brand.... I woke up this morning to wife telling me quite sternly that I screwed up and will be punished for my lack of attention to detail. 😍 and damn. At this point, I’m not even sure what she has in mind but she said it will be administered after the holidays when family is gone. I was hard and nervous at the same time.

Later in the day after lunch with my brother-in-law and his family I was cleaning all the dishes and lunch mess. BIL mentions the dishwasher we fixed over the summer and kh, tongue-in-cheek says her dishwasher is just fine referring to me. Shrunken cage again. She has never made a reference like that and I was too happy she would say it.

This evening I gave her a present early that was a necklace with a pendant of a Greek key. She’s said in the past she’s not yet comfortable wearing my actual key so I thought this was a moderately vanilla way to bring her onboard. She loved it and said she’d be happy to wear it signifying our chastity lifestyle. OMFG! I’m all kinds of stoked.

Happy developments, even if they aren’t as hardcore as others, this is awesome for us.

Merry Christmas to all!
3 x
Kink3d Cobra
Norcalguy09

Post by Norcalguy09 »

I have a sinking feeling my discipline is coming and it might be another spin on the lock up wheel. Last PIV was November 10 and I was looking forward to possible session after the 29th. It may now be much further out than that. I’m so bummed and yet I know that if that’s what she decides then I have to roll with it. I don’t know that I’ve ever been this worked up in my life.

I love my wife and love serving her however she wants.
1 x
Kink3d Cobra
Norcalguy09

Post by Norcalguy09 »

With family in town I was thinking kh would be less inclined to talk about our chastity situation and about sex in general. I couldn’t be more wrong. Over the span of the week she has been making comments, while subtle, have excited and arpused me more than I can say. I’ve been trying to wake up and clean the kitchen as it is a main congregation area in the house. Wife has mentioned how good I am at cleaning or how it is my job to get the chores done. Nothing that would tip off anyone to our new lifestyle but it’s obvious to me. My cage has been constantly shrinking the past few days!

The wife also decided to spin the wheel to give me more time on my lock up for my grocery shopping infraction! Love that she is taking to disciplining me. She is definitely growing in her taking control and I couldn’t be happier to serve her and follow her lead. The spin only added a week but at this point I just hope that I don’t do anything stupid to deserve more punishment. I’m looking forward to a possible release next weekend but time will tell.

In other news, she also decided to give me some teasing by sending a sexy picture to me this morning. She told me she wanted to start my weekend off good and to help me wake up enjoying my filled cage. She then proceeded to take off her jeans and panties and gave them to me to enjoy as I woke up. 😍

Everyone is leaving tomorrow and the next day so I’m sure she’ll have some serious chores to get done to get the house back in order. I can’t wait! I love my wife and am glad that she is starting to own her dominance and owning me. Hopefully she’ll let me paint her toenails and massage her feet after everyone is gone.
4 x
Kink3d Cobra
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Norcalguy09 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:18 am My cage has been constantly shrinking the past few days!
What a lovely and apt metaphor! I know that feeling...
3 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018