[Norcalguy09] and so it begins

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Norcalguy09
Re: [Norcalguy09] and so it begins

Post by Norcalguy09 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:28 am

With my extra week in lockup coming to an end wife told me that as long as I get chores done that she’d spin the shower wheel. In case I’ve not explained it, it’s a pinwheel that you can enter whatever you like in each slice of the pie. Ours ranges from 10 seconds of PIV to 1 minute and thirty seconds with a few pies that allow her to dictate on the fly. At any rate, it landed on 25 seconds which she sent to me via text. She also sent me my new lockup time directly after.

All said, we’ve not had PIV since November 10. She’s also not yet decided she like any physical T&D so mostly I’ve been without her touch. After chores we proceeded to take our shower. As an aside, I asked her if I did cum does she want me to clean her up or want to drop it back into my mouth? Not this time she said, but it seems she has been contemplating the idea since our last conversation. She allowed me ample time to stroke myself fully hard and to get lubed up. I set my timer and entered her. She’s so gracious in that she let me push all the way in and just enjoy the feeling of her wrapped around my cock. It felt amazing! After she had gotten used to me being in her she told me to begin the timer. In the past before chastity I could last for plenty of time. In fact, she often commented that she wished I would just hurry up. That is no longer a problem and in fact, if I would have had ten more seconds I could have fully lost myself inside of her. I’m not sure if it’s the idea of being timed or that I only get to cum when with her, but at 25 seconds I had to pull out and I lost some onto the shower floor. Even ruined orgasms are amazing when you’re not used to that feeling. It seems like the past few times we’ve had sex it’s ended with a ruined orgasm and I love it!

I’m locked back up and throughout the evening I have been filling up my cage. I can’t believe how amazing this chastity experience is! My wife is the most amazing woman I know.
3 x
HTv3 clone

Yumbojones

Post by Yumbojones » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:20 am

The dream is becoming a reality for you my friend.
Well done!
1 x

Norcalguy09

Post by Norcalguy09 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:36 pm

@Yumbojones Indeed it is! Slowly but surely. Thank you!
1 x
HTv3 clone

Norcalguy09

Post by Norcalguy09 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:01 pm

Still a week to go until possible PIV but wife did give me a spin on the play wheel last night. She had me unlock and stroked for for nearly two minutes.... was short but felt so good!! Frankly this is a huge step in T&D as she has never offered to stroke me on her own volition. I had not mentioned wanting anything yet she told me to go unlock. I don’t want to read too much into this one occasion but I loved every second of it! She also left me some slightly worn panties in my sweatshirt pocket to discover when I put it on earlier in the day. It seems that she is starting to either enjoy me being locked and teasing me or she is trying very hard to tease me because I love it and she in turn is showing me some love through teasing. Either way I feel grateful.

About a week ago I mentioned possibly not cumming for a long period this year, she quickly said the whole year would be fine for her. That escalated quickly!? Not sure if she is serious but she has mentioned it a couple times since that I am not to finish any time we have PIV or tease time. She still doesn’t actively keep my locked 24/7 so it’ll be interesting to see if she starts taking that more seriously as things have seemingly progressed in her actions as of late.
2 x
HTv3 clone

Norcalguy09

Post by Norcalguy09 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:59 am

The wife is starting to really mess with my mind. She gave me the option of unlocking and having her use her hand on me for a short time or possibly have sex in the shower tomorrow, but no promises about tomorrow because there’s a lot going on....then a new spin on the wheel to see how long I’m locked up for this time. After three weeks of being locked and I can’t remember my last O, I went with the here and now! I’ll just say it felt amazing and I really wanted to cum so badly. Time went off and she quickly told me to lick it back up and she spun the wheel. Another three weeks in lock down! I’m crossing my fingers that it’s not that long before some more teasing but either way, she’s really starting to get in a groove. So thankful for our chastity life.
3 x
HTv3 clone