[CagedbyGoddess E] A New Normal

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
CagedbyGoddess E
Re: [CagedbyGoddess E] A New Normal

Post by CagedbyGoddess E »

17 days locked! It is incredible to think about! As mentioned previously we had experimented for one to three days here and there prior to our latest journey. @Goddess E has stated her intentions of us going a month!
A few nights ago @Goddess E tied me to the bed adding a blindfold and noise canceling headphones so I couldnt hear or see a thing. Then she would come and go driving me wild, then leaving without warning. She used her warburton wheel and nipple clamps to ensure I was excited! She mounted me and had a piv orgasm before ruining me. Since then the frustration has been considerably less but my sex drive has been in over drive.
More soon!
2 x
Happily Married to & locked by Goddess E
CagedbyGoddess E

@Goddess E released me from her cage this morning and had me workout! The workout consisted of PIV until she was frantic from orgasms! Literally her teeth were tingling for quite a while! During the course to get there I was ordered to pull out when I edged and thus ruined in such a way twice.
Afterwards @Goddess E felt I still had a drop or two left and proceeded to ruin me with her hand! Afterwards delivering the most intense of sensations like post orgasm torture on steroids, save the orgasm part!
Still 17 days since lock up & last orgasm!
0 x
CagedbyGoddess E

I know I have been silent these past days, life has been busy. On Thursday(5 days ago) @Goddess E removed my cage to allow the rear facing area of my left testicle to heal following some chaffing due to my cage rubbing.
I followed her orders to the letter in not unnecessarily touching myself or masturbating. Since then there were several times that found us engaging in PIV with her of course cuming over and over again, and me ruining inside her.
Sunday(yesterday) morning however while engaging in PIV, I asked my Goddess if I could cum and was told yes rather than the expected no. I must admit it took me totally by surprise, but my body didn’t seem to be in “what did she say” limbo like my mind was and orgasmed. It was so wonderful! Thank you Goddess! Later in the day Goddess gave me a handjob as well. Thank you again Goddess!
This morning as we were about to head to bed, I was ordered to lock back up, and dutifully proceeded to do so. After locking the cage(HTv2 clone) and removing the key, she smiled and surveyed her property. “Mmmm, captivity looks good on you pet!” she said as she shifted her gaze to look lustfully into my eyes.
As you can imagine, I started pulling on the cage at once! That said I am now 24 hours in since my last orgasm, and a few hours locked. I had gone twenty two days without an orgasm and I believe I speak for my Goddess in addition to my own thoughts that MC has been going splendidly.
One final point is I know there was a thread recently in the member area discussing post drop, I can say that while I do feel differently and am far more attuned to when, if, and how I am aroused. It doesn’t feel different, or put simply, I didn’t notice a drop myself. Though I had been feeling as if my arousal levels had plateau’d some what over the week prior to orgasm. So it that had some effect I am unsure.
Until next time.
1 x
CagedbyGoddess E

Wow, over a month since my last post. Sorry to go so long but read on & I will explain.

Following my last post, @Goddess E kept me locked three days before the rash returned and we went on a quick family trip out of state. So she removed her cage from her property but ordered that I was not to touch him unnecessarily without being ordered by her to do so. Following this it was several hours by car to our destination and when we got in the room alone that evening I though surly she would be ready to “roll in the sheets” so to speak. But I was forced to wait until later the next day. Throughout the rest of the trip we had several PIV as well as oral and hand encounters but all were vanilla. Beyond my Goddess demands that I always always no matter what ask permission to cum, where she will deny, edge, or reward me.

Following this quick trip we had a week before we headed out of the good ol US of A for an extended vacation. So it wasn’t until well after we returned and she was headed out of town without me that my cage was “dusted off” and I was ordered to lock back up. She is away for the weekend and will return tonight so we will see when or if she allows me a release or has more sinister or delayed ideas up her sleeve.

I will note that we have been talking fairly consistently over the last month since I was unlocked last and had been enjoying “freedom”, and decided we both not only enjoyed the reality and dynamic of MC but wanted to explore it further. One thing I mentioned then but would like to discuss again is a contract that sets forth and is a guide for how we proceed in the future. To be modified and updated of course.

More soon!
1 x
CagedbyGoddess E

Back again, wow it’s been a long while!
Anyway, we have been exploring FLR more and more in our relationship. My Goddess has been warming more and more to being dominate and shocked me recently by proclaiming we would be returning to chastity. She has shared with me that she plans to make it more of the norm rather than the occasional, and ordered I lock up yesterday.
Honestly it must have been six months or more since being locked so it has been interesting these first hours back in the cage, but not nearly as foreign as it was when we first gave chastity a go.
As I mentioned we have been focusing much more on FLR in general. She is Goddess over me and Mistress of the house. I have chores ie dishes, cleaning, vacuuming, etc. and we have weekly discipline sessions where my performance is reviewed. I cannot give enough praise to Elise Sutton and her books, my Goddess has loved reading and implementing our FLR.
More updates I am sure will be coming as this adventure continues.
5 x
CagedbyGoddess E

Been awhile.
That said with the world going mad, our relationship has never been stronger. Recently Goddess E began locking me up again. Short stints of at most a few days but I get the feeling she is working up to beat our 30 day record and maybe longer. I cannot be sure but being locked up has been more difficult, even 24 or 48 hours has been hard. Sleeping in my cage even worse. But I hope to get re-acclimated and settle in for whatever Goddess E has planned for her pet next.
We have also been exploring and expanding our FLR more and more of late. Maybe it is this quarantine, maybe it is the changes in our lives. But I truly and honestly do love serving her and being her submissive. I know these forums are more 50/50 chastity and flr but I hope to learn and grow more and more going forward in both areas.
Currently I am locked, we started another round this evening. And we will see how long Goddess E desires to keep her cock locked and hopefully my hydraulics will quiet down so I can handle longer periods in the future for her.
3 x
CagedbyGoddess E

It’s now been give or take 72 hours/3 days since my Goddess E locked me back away. I wanted to share some of the things we are doing atm that may benefit others.

1. Every day when my Mistress returns home, I kneel at her feet(wearing whatever she has directed me to, or naked as she directs). Then taking several moments to thank her for being my Mistress, Dominant, and for owning me within our relationship. I also worship her feet, lay my head in her lap, etc.
2. Everyday Goddess E sends me a list of tasks to complete for her, ranging from cleaning the house to what to wear, and even tease my nipples for five min while I imagine her doing so.
3. Yesterday when we went to eat dinner, I kneeled at her feet(CFnm) and eat my meal beneath her.

Mistress even allowed me a ruin before bed yesterday, but has said she intends to keep me locked for some time. If that means a few weeks, months, or however long she decided’s I am nervous but excited to continue serving and submitting to her!
2 x
CagedbyGoddess E

It’s been a wild few days. @Goddess E got off early the other day and came home hungry for some very kinky play. It began with her property being removed from her cage and me being ordered to stroke it.

Let me back up, when my Goddess returned home she already had me naked & collared awaiting her kneeling by the door! Which if I am honest is the BEST way to greet your Goddess on her return home in a FLR, or any time; but let’s move this along. After assisting her get changed into some damn sexy pants, bra, and her red bottomed heels(I swear she knows how much I long to worship her feet when she wears them); my Goddess sat on the couch with a glass of wine.

Ordering her pet to lay a towel down and kneel before her she removed her cage from her property and ordered I stroke it and ask for her direction when I got to the edge. After being denied for the longest time in quite a while I will admit it wasn’t long. Especially as she got visibly hot and bothered watching me obey her by masturbating for her.

When I sought permission to cum she ordered I stop and using her hand she ruined me all over the tops of her shoes. “Kneel and eat your mess pet!” Was her response and I did as ordered. When I returned to my knees and was able to look at her, she had her wicked grin on her face..... And so she started again until she had ruined me three times and I had cleaned her shoes spotless!

Later she discussed making that a common ruin scenario for us and making a rule that I eat my mess when we do! At this stage it’s been two days short of two weeks, and she says she isn’t sure yet when I will be allowed an O!

I’ve been a frustrated, Horny mess all weekend and elated at our new embrace of FLR! I am sure a lot of our new routines such as me kneeling and thanking her daily, CFnm, and the like are all helping as well.

On another note we attended a craft event together and found a paddle that had been treated to electricity so it has this awesome root veins effect. Also has several pre drilled holes and was as she said after she bought it, “Perfectly pre made for my devious uses”!
3 x
CagedbyGoddess E

It has now been two weeks and three days or 17 days since being denied and locked. I have been out of my cage for a day now under GoddessE’s supervision, though she has allowed me a ruin session over her shoes which I had to clean with my tongue. Though I cannot say I enjoy the taste, the act of worshiping her shoes more than alleviates any struggle.

We have continued to settle into our FLR, while at times it can been difficult to remember my place and not overstep, it has grown vastly better day by day. Goddess has commented how much she has been enjoying our shifting dynamic.
0 x