[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
CagedbyGoddess E
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by CagedbyGoddess E »

Glad our antics inspired or brought about some extra fun for you!
0 x
Happily Married to & locked by Goddess E
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Joroincharge wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:22 pm She's got the right idea. Her friend Britt: has she seen you locked live as it were? Maybe once she's realised the potential she'll next be wanting to lock her own bf? :twisted:
Britt is somewhat naive for a 30 yr old that has had live in relationships. Kitten has not let anyone see me caged although she has become more comfortable talking to the few people that know about it. Britt seeing the picture was purely accidental. She is also a complete flake that loses everything. I would really worry that she would lose the key!
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We were out and about yesterday and stopped at a Buc-ees (Local mega convenience store and tourist trap) on the way home for something to drink. While we were there I saw a young girl in a skimpy halter top and super short jean shorts. :shock: I told Kitten I was sorry, but I couldn't help looking and even pointed her out. I was informed that my behavior was unacceptable and there would be punishment when we got home. After we were in the bedroom and I was naked she asked if the 'toys' were still hanging on the clothes hooks behind the door. The 'toys' are a cat-of-nine tails, a little puff ball duster, and a flyswatter shaped like a flip flop. Without being told, I retrieved them and also located a plastic paddle, putting them on the bed between us. After examining each one she told me to roll over on my stomach. I got a few light 'taps' with the flogger and both of the paddles but Kitten never really hit me with any of them. She then alternated a few times between the two paddles on each cheek, :o asking me which one I liked better. When my ass started to show a little red she was worried that she had hurt me and began telling me how sorry she was. I think the fact that I flinched with each contact made her think she was hurting me. I did my best to assure her that she hadn't hurt be and the 'blows' were more playful that anything, and certainly not painful. I was assigned a task that dealt with supper and then told I was forgiven. The whole scenario was more playful than punishment.

Kitten has over the years pointed out girls to me and I have, and still do, point out men I think would appeal to her eyes. (Just because you are on a diet doesn't mean you can't read the menu!)

Neither of us are into pain or have any desire for a D/s type relationship. Even so, if I did something that Kitten felt warranted a spanking I would accept her decision and take my punishment without argument or complaint. I trust her completely and know that she would never do anything that would cause me any harm or injury!

Kitten fell asleep right after supper and I cleaned up the dishes before having a smoke and going to bed. I watched some TV for about an hour while watching her sleep and stroking her hair. She woke up about 1:00 AM changed the channel while I drifted back to sleep. When I woke up at 3:00 she was not in bed. I was getting up to go check on her when she came back in the room. She laid down and started to tease me a little with those fantastic fingernails. In a few minutes she told me I could play, too, and I unbuttoned her robe and started to tweak her nipples. When I rolled over to kiss her she started paying less attention to me and more enjoying the sensations I was giving her body. I sat next to her on the bed, fingering her pussy and occasionally bending over to ad my tongue and lips to the action giving her several orgasms. After a few minutes to let her rest and calm down I slipped the vibrator on my fingers and brought her over the top again. After that last orgasm she didn't even react to the vibrator. I love watching her when she is lost in sexual passion.

I have a new harness on order and we bought a new dildo yesterday that I think she will like. At least I hope so! I want to be able to using the strap on to please her when she wants penetration but keep me locked in my cage. I also want to she how she reacts to me use the dildo along with my tongue... :twisted:
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:39 am
Joroincharge wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:22 pm She's got the right idea. Her friend Britt: has she seen you locked live as it were? Maybe once she's realised the potential she'll next be wanting to lock her own bf? :twisted:
Britt is somewhat naive for a 30 yr old that has had live in relationships. Kitten has not let anyone see me caged although she has become more comfortable talking to the few people that know about it. Britt seeing the picture was purely accidental. She is also a complete flake that losing everything. I would really worry that she would lose the key!
LOL! Or she losing anyone else's! :D
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I blew it yesterday morning. I was lying in bed when Kitten came into the room. She sat down on the bed and started to toy with me a little and asked if I wanted to have some morning play time. I told her I had been fantasizing and she asked what about. Fearing that might be construed as 'topping from the bottom' and told her I didn't want to say. She insisted and I told her was thinking about the cuffs, the chains she had me put on the bed and the fact they had only been used for a T&D session once and that was on the old twin bed. She said she might do something about it.

I went in to make her morning coffee and she told me she told me to make one for myself and she would give me time to drink it. When I came back she was on her computer on Amazon. I drank my coffee as she played and then laid back waiting for her to finish. She got sidetracked and after an hour or so I was feeling ignored. I got up to go the the bathroom and was huffing a bit. When Kitten asked me what was wrong I kept saying "Nothing". She got upset, took her key off and put it on my side of the bed. Before I left the bedroom I said I felt like she was putting everything and everyone else before me, threw the key back on her side and stomped out. Basically, I was throwing a tantrum.

Kitten joined me on the porch, we talked a bit about it over a smoke and then went back in the bedroom to finish talking it out. In the past we would have both fumed and ignored the other one all day and likely gone to bed still mad.

While I was making coffee she had folded the spread and top sheet to the foot of the bed. After everything calmed down she showed me the chains that she had pulled up and concealed under the folded sheet and the pillows. For the rest of the day we worked on cleaning up the bedroom more and were pretty worn out by the time evening came. After dinner we settled in while I watched a couple of me favorite news shows before going to sleep.

This morning apologized for my actions again and told her she was right to punish my behavior by not giving in to my desires or fantasies. Kitten said it was not done to punish me but just that the mood had been ruined and we had work to do. When I made the bed I tucked the chains back under the mattress where they will stay until she decides I deserve that kind of attention. Until then I have to remember that while I am constantly reminded of my chastity by my cage it is most often just another day for her.

It is up to me to control my emotions and keep my behavior in check to honor the promise and commitment I made to Kitten when she showed her love by accepting my keys.

On a positive note to end this, she was sleeping curled up on her side with her back to me when I woke up this morning. I was able to snuggle up to her and 'spoon' for a few minutes before I got up to go to the bathroom. By the time I got back in bed she had rolled onto her back and I don't think she was even aware of me holding her for a few minutes before I got up since I was quiet, simply enjoying the closeness and trying not to wake her.
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Things have been quiet the last couple of days. Both of us have had some bad back aches added to making her mad with my stunt Saturday morning.

Kitten spent the better part of yesterday helping our son with a lot of printing he needed to take to his divorce lawyer. She was pretty stressed out by the time super was cooked and fell asleep shortly after.

I woke up with an erection around 3:30 and was still awake at 4:00 when she woke up. We cuddled up and laid there quietly, half awake half asleep. A little before 5:00 she started to play with my nipples with her teeth and nails. Shortly after she started she pushed the covers back to play with my balls and inner thighs. For the next half hour I was in heaven as she raked those fantastic nails up and down my body from my neck to my knees. My balls and inner thighs got a lot of attention as did my nipples.

I had my arm around her and my hand on her hip. I pulled her nightgown up to touch her bare skin but anytime I tried to reach for her breasts with either hand she stopped me and said this time it was just for me. It was both wonderful and frustrating. The frustration came from being caged so the only attention my cock got was a fingernail playing with the slit through the end of the tube AND not being allowed to touch her. I wanted to roll her over to take her to orgasm with my fingers and tongue and she wouldn't even let me touch her. I love seeing her satisfied and it really frustrated me not to be allowed to.
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Another night of a few 'first's'.

We went to he private adult club last night that we wanted to check out as a possible venue for Kitten to change me into her custom HTv3. The club is mostly for people into the swinger lifestyle and, although we aren't into that scene, Kitten seems to be more interested in gong back for the change of cages and she mentioned maybe visiting on Friday night when it is busier to see what it is like.

Kitten had talked to the owner on the phone for about 45 minutes yesterday and one of the things he told her was that his partner loved foot massages and he wasn't into it. Kitten told me on the way up that she 'might have' volunteered me to give her one (and maybe some other female members). I hadn't met her yet and as we were leaving they were outside having a smoke and talking. She was sitting on a low ledge with her feet on a post. When she got up to introduce herself to me I asked her to sit back down and stay comfortable. As the four of us talked I took one of her feet in my hands and, when neither of them nor Kitten objected, gave her a foot rub for about 15 minutes. She said after being on her feet in heels all night it felt wonderful. Doing something simple and even nonsexual like that, at Kitten's suggestion and with her approval, would not have happened a few short weeks ago.

We stayed way later than either of us intended and didn't get home until about 3:30 this morning.

We went to bed with Kitten nude and me just in the skimpy underwear she had picked for me to wear to the club. She had a quick snack as we settled in to watch TV. When she rolled over to put the bowl on the bedside table I moved close behind her to spoon for a few minutes. I don't know if it was the events of the night, the fact that she hadn't had any sexual release in a few days, or a combination of both but she got easily aroused when I started playing with her nipples. She reached back to play with my ass and cage and said she wished she had me unlocked. When I rolled her onto her back and reached between her legs the stroke and press on her pussy any thoughts of my release seemed to disappear. She got more excited as I was going down on her and fingering her. She told me to get the new 'toy, meaning the new harness and dildo. I didn't want to chance her calming down too much while I put the harness on so I just reached for the dildo. When she said to use plenty of lube (Probably because of the discomfort and pain she had with the larger one) I said that I didn't think we needed it as wet as she was. I went slow and it didn't take long to have it in her all the way, getting much the same reaction as when I first enter her. I kept working on her clit with my tongue and fingers as I stated to pump it in and out, picking up speed and fucking her with full strokes. She had been pinching and twisting my nipples but even that stopped as she bucked and grabbed at the sheets and pillows. Once when I pulled it out she almost whimpered until I put it back in. After a while she told me she wanted the vibrator used, too. At first I used it in one hand and the dildo in the other, bending down to add the flicking of my tongue a few times. When I put the vibrator on the shaft and started again she said she could feel the vibrations inside and jumped every time it hit her clit. When I started to use my tongue again she grabbed my hair, pulled my face harder into her and squeezed me with her thighs as her orgasms kept building stronger and stronger. We both lost count of how many but she was completely exhausted. I went to sleep peaceful and happy knowing that I had done my best to satisfy my wonderful wife.

And I know that I have another 'weapon' in the arsenal to make her happy!
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The late clubbing night coupled with the early morning bedroom activities left us a bit drug out yesterday so we didn't get a lot done. :o :P Kitten did some sorting of things in the bedroom and I got my morning chores done. I tried to start the Harley and found a dead battery. :cry: That kind of bummed me out since I wanted to ride a PGR mission this morning. The trike has been down waiting for time to tear the rear axle down and check the bearings but this mission was in town so I was going to try to make it.

I had ordered a Chinese steel cage similar to the MCN Amicus and it arrived yesterday. (Eight days from China - not bad!) Kitten's biggest concern was that the welds would be rough and need a lot of work. Not a bad spot anywhere. After she inspected it I put it on her bedside table. After we went to bed she decided to see how it fit and looked on me. Getting my balls through the round steel ring gave her some trouble and I 'grew' a bit during the process, making getting me into the smaller cage a little difficult. At 6.2 oz. it is a little heavy but the fit is comfortable. The Amicus the same size weighs in at 4.15 oz. so this is 2.05 oz. more. The cage is 1 1/4" diameter and about 2 1/4 " long with a ring gap just over 3/8". It does rub a lot different than the HT clone I have been wearing and I'm going to need some lotion/powder to prevent irritation. There was a red spot on my inner thigh this morning that I think it was from where the bottom of the lock was pressing against me. Just going to take getting used to.

I did get the familiar reaction, jumping just a tiny bit, when she clicked the padlock shut. There is also the metal to metal clinking of the padlock against the cage when I walk that keeps me reminded of my locked up status and who has control of my cock! Hopefully there won't be any major issues with it and kitten will decide to leave me in it until the custom HT arrives and she changes me to it.

edit

I realized after posting this that I have failed to mention a significant event from 2 days ago. On Wednesday morning we got the final revisions done to, and signed, a Male Chastity Contract between Kitten and me. Although these contracts are obviously not legally binding or enforceable I am now , until our anniversary on September 15, 2019, happily the sexual property of my wonderful bride! :D I will enthusiastically do everything in my power to honor and obey the conditions set down in the contract.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

It's been almost a week since my little tantrum. I have tried to be good, especially since we signed our contract. I don't think I am fully in Kitten's good graces yet.

Housework and laundry have been allowed to slide for a while and, since they are now part of my chores, I have been working to try to get them back up to speed so they can become routine maintenance. I can't do everything at one time so I need to come up with a schedule once everything is caught up so I do a little each day. There are only a few things that have to be done everyday like making the bed, keeping up with the dishes, sweeping the kitchen, and making sure her toilet is always clean. Things like mopping, vacuuming and dusting can be set up and divided on different days for each part of the house. I should be able to get to the point that each days chores only take 2-3 hours. Then I can have time for vehicle maintenance, yard work beyond just mowing, getting in a little ride time, and finding some time in my wood shop.

All this sounds good for now...if life doesn't get in the way!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

It's going a busy week. Kitten had a jury summons for this morning. (she just called and said she didn't get picked) I have appointments at the VA today, Wednesday and Friday. The one Wednesday is in Temple, about 2 hours away. Tomorrow I have an appointment for an MRI on my shoulder. Looks like Thursday is clear so far!

I think Kitten wants our date night this week to be on Friday so she can check out the adult club on a busier night. It looks like she is going to do a 'public' event when she locks her custom HTv3 on me the first time but I suspect it will be on a Wednesday night when the club isn't very crowded. She will tell me what she wants when she makes that decision.

We did get the laundry caught up yesterday and Kitten cleaned out her closet of clothes either both of us hated or things that don't fit anymore. (She has been losing weight over the last year.) Next is to clean mine out, reorganize our dressers, and haul everything off. There is a local thrift store that is nonprofit and operated by volunteers to support the local hospice for those that can't afford it. I prefer to donate to them over Goodwill.

There is more news but I will leave my part until she has posted her side of it.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy