[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

2021 started off with a bang! Lying in bed cuddling when we woke up and M'Lady slipped the chain off her neck to unlock me. This, in itself proved a difficult endeavor. After 102 days without an orgasm and 101 days caged with no direct stimulation lets just say my reaction was immediate. SAs soon as the lock and screw were removed I nearly launched the cage with the sudden growth! It required lube to get my growing erection out of the ring so my balls could be freed. M'Lady proceeded to give me a hand job that had me on the edge quickly and repeatedly. Because I sometimes have problems maintaning an erection I was told to take a couple of pills and make our coffee while it took effect. We were both ready and it only took a few minutes of my tongue to have her in orgasmic bliss. The action turned into a 69 that I had to stop much sooner than I wanted in order to keep from loosing it completely. Turning round I slipped into her and it only took a few minutes before I had to slow down to maintain control. This only worked once and the second time I was too late.

An interesting thing with her is that she has a spinal cord stimulator that sends mild electrical pulses from her lower back and down the nerves to her legs. Along the way they pass right through, you guessed it, her pussy! The more active she is the stronger and more frequent the pulses. She says sometimes its like having a built in vibrator. I can't feel anything from it, but her vagina muscles flex in reaction to it...WONDERFUL!

I'm still uncaged this morning. Maybe I will get a chance for another session now that i can be a bit slower on the trigger. :oops: :o
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: January 6th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by timmyboy38 »

Wow, over 100 days! And I thought my 16 days were an accomplishment. Love the sadistic nature of your wife! :D

Blessings to you both! Let's hope 2021 will be even kinkier! :twisted:
3 x
Locked 24/7 in a Holytrainer V4 with padlock connected to foreskin piercing
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I remained unlocked for a week. On the 6th M'Lady told me she wanted to soak in the bath that evening. I made sure the tub was cleaned out and I had candles ready for illumination. Bath time is done by candlelight, M'Lady sipping wine and me kneeling nearby to wash her and take care of her needs. I had planned to slip away for a few minutes to attach cuffs to the chains on the bed in hopes of some serious tease and denial time afterwards.

Then life got in the way. A girlfriend showed up for a visit and killed the plans for the evening. Thursday I was going to be working outside and M'Lady decided to lock me up before I went out. I had written in the journal I keep about what I had intended to do while she was in the bath and how disappointed I was when things didn't work out. I had given the journal to M'Lady to read but I don't know if she did before caging me. The journal has been returned to me but she hasn't said anything about what I wrote.

Life goes on....
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: January 6th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by timmyboy38 »

Man, too bad! With the lockdown again in full swing over here, my wife has cancelled our T and D sessions all week long.. no sex or oral service for me! Tonight was going to be the night, but I already feel it slipping away with the kids draining our energy :( .
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Holytrainer V4 with padlock connected to foreskin piercing
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The girlfriend went away for a few days so things were back to 'normal' at home. Last night she came back so it's 'get dressed before leaving the bedroom'. I'm used to being nude or just in a thong or lace underwear in the house. Having to change because a vanilla guest stops by for a visit is one thing but to alter our lifestyle because she is going to be here for several days is another. Our house, our rules! I wish M'Lady would sit her down and explain our lifestyle more to her and tell her we are not boing to change for her. Until then House rule #7 must be obeyed:

"Attire, or lack thereof, for the submissive is at the discretion of the Mistress."

On a funnier note M'Lady and our guest spent some time talking in the bedroom last night while I cleaned up to kitchen and kept myself occupied to give them some time alone. After our guest wen to bed M'Lady came out just as I was turning off lights and getting ready to go to the bedroom. She told me she used a paddle, flogger and cat-o-nine on her ass and "I think she liked it". I'm sure it was light and strictly play done over her clothes but it would have been fun to watch.

Maybe this visit won't be so bad after all.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy