[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

2021 started off with a bang! Lying in bed cuddling when we woke up and M'Lady slipped the chain off her neck to unlock me. This, in itself proved a difficult endeavor. After 102 days without an orgasm and 101 days caged with no direct stimulation lets just say my reaction was immediate. SAs soon as the lock and screw were removed I nearly launched the cage with the sudden growth! It required lube to get my growing erection out of the ring so my balls could be freed. M'Lady proceeded to give me a hand job that had me on the edge quickly and repeatedly. Because I sometimes have problems maintaning an erection I was told to take a couple of pills and make our coffee while it took effect. We were both ready and it only took a few minutes of my tongue to have her in orgasmic bliss. The action turned into a 69 that I had to stop much sooner than I wanted in order to keep from loosing it completely. Turning round I slipped into her and it only took a few minutes before I had to slow down to maintain control. This only worked once and the second time I was too late.

An interesting thing with her is that she has a spinal cord stimulator that sends mild electrical pulses from her lower back and down the nerves to her legs. Along the way they pass right through, you guessed it, her pussy! The more active she is the stronger and more frequent the pulses. She says sometimes its like having a built in vibrator. I can't feel anything from it, but her vagina muscles flex in reaction to it...WONDERFUL!

I'm still uncaged this morning. Maybe I will get a chance for another session now that i can be a bit slower on the trigger. :oops: :o
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021

Post by timmyboy38 »

Wow, over 100 days! And I thought my 16 days were an accomplishment. Love the sadistic nature of your wife! :D

Blessings to you both! Let's hope 2021 will be even kinkier! :twisted:
3 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I remained unlocked for a week. On the 6th M'Lady told me she wanted to soak in the bath that evening. I made sure the tub was cleaned out and I had candles ready for illumination. Bath time is done by candlelight, M'Lady sipping wine and me kneeling nearby to wash her and take care of her needs. I had planned to slip away for a few minutes to attach cuffs to the chains on the bed in hopes of some serious tease and denial time afterwards.

Then life got in the way. A girlfriend showed up for a visit and killed the plans for the evening. Thursday I was going to be working outside and M'Lady decided to lock me up before I went out. I had written in the journal I keep about what I had intended to do while she was in the bath and how disappointed I was when things didn't work out. I had given the journal to M'Lady to read but I don't know if she did before caging me. The journal has been returned to me but she hasn't said anything about what I wrote.

Life goes on....
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021

Post by timmyboy38 »

Man, too bad! With the lockdown again in full swing over here, my wife has cancelled our T and D sessions all week long.. no sex or oral service for me! Tonight was going to be the night, but I already feel it slipping away with the kids draining our energy :( .
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The girlfriend went away for a few days so things were back to 'normal' at home. Last night she came back so it's 'get dressed before leaving the bedroom'. I'm used to being nude or just in a thong or lace underwear in the house. Having to change because a vanilla guest stops by for a visit is one thing but to alter our lifestyle because she is going to be here for several days is another. Our house, our rules! I wish M'Lady would sit her down and explain our lifestyle more to her and tell her we are not boing to change for her. Until then House rule #7 must be obeyed:

"Attire, or lack thereof, for the submissive is at the discretion of the Mistress."

On a funnier note M'Lady and our guest spent some time talking in the bedroom last night while I cleaned up to kitchen and kept myself occupied to give them some time alone. After our guest wen to bed M'Lady came out just as I was turning off lights and getting ready to go to the bedroom. She told me she used a paddle, flogger and cat-o-nine on her ass and "I think she liked it". I'm sure it was light and strictly play done over her clothes but it would have been fun to watch.

Maybe this visit won't be so bad after all.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I got penetrative sex twice in one week....Well, sorta.....At least my fingers and tongue did! :roll: :oops:

Thursday evening I was treated to some teasing, having my nipples assaulted and her caged cock played with. When M'Lady paid attention to her balls she got a little rough squeezing them, ALMOST to the point of it being CBT. She used her teeth and fingers on me for at least 20 minutes until I rolled her to her back and started kissing her. As I worked my way down to her nipples my fingers were already exploring the moistness between her legs. It only took a few minutes to bring her to her first orgasm before moving down to serve my Mistress orally. After 3 or 4 increasingly strong orgasms I turned around to massage her with her caged cock. To my surprise she came again from the cage rubbing her clit. When she pushed my back I though she was through but she asked me if I wanted to use some toys. I got both the cock rig vibrator that I slipped 2 fingers through and her Magic Wand. The results of the 2 vibrators on her was almost immediate and had her thrashing on the bed. I don't know how many more times she came but lets just say she slept well that night! I went to sleep happy and frustrated.

This morning we both woke up around 6 and she started playing with her cock. After teasing me for a while she turned over with her back to me and I moved in close to spoon. I was allowed to play with her nipples but when my hand tried to go down she said she just wanted to cuddle. We stayed like that with my cage against her ass for about 15 minutes before she moved on to her back. My lady allowed me to suckle her nipples and start to massage between her legs. As she started to react I went down on her playing with her clit with my tongue as I worked 2 fingers in and out. She reached a peak quickly and climaxed hard. As she lay there calming down I sat beside her and ran my hand over her softly. I had just laid down beside her when she asked if I wanted a cup of coffee. When I said yes I knew what was coming...

"Good, bring me mine first!" Once again I'm frustrated but happy to serve my Mistress for her pleasure.
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We picked up a new toy yesterday.....
Rockwood.jpg
Rockwood.jpg (93.14 KiB) Viewed 4106 times
She's an older ('92) model that needs a little work, mostly cosmetic, but is mechanically sound. The seller mounted new tires and rebuilt the brakes. He owned an auto repair shop and took it as partial trade for an engine replacement on a buddy's truck.

The owner was a ham radio operator so there are several antennas/mounts and lots of cable on it, The antennas will go soon and all the cables will be gone as soon as I find a way to seal the holes. It still has a CB radio installed. I may trace down the antenna wire for that one and leave it in place. The CB is a cheap Realistic (Radio Shack) but I think I still have a Cobra unit in my stuff. If it still works I may mount it just for the nostalgia. There is an antenna mount on the driver's side mirror that I can use for a shorty CB antenna.

Inside some of the wall paper is coming loose and needs to be glued back in place. The curtains/blinds in the bedroom are missing and Kitten is going to make new curtains. Some of the lower cabinets need to be refinished but that is just a matter of sanding them down and spraying some fresh lacquer. The biggest single expense will be to upgrade the original power convertor/battery charger to a more efficient smart unit that will allow me to safely run LED bulbs inside the coach. I've read warnings of the older units putting out to much voltage and overheating the LED's.

Of course I have to install some tie down points in the bedroom!
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Mobile dungeon! I'm looking forward to new stories about the adventures of Kitten and KBT on the road :)
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Enjoy!

We spent the first 5 years of my final retirement (it took me 3 tries to make it stick) "full timing" in an RV. We traveled the entire country, spending winters in FL and summers in Maine and / or Canada. It was so much fun, I am surprised that it was legal.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The work/outfitting on the portable pleasure palace has started. I've started stripping the excess radio stuff off the outside. The rear bumper is clear but I think I am going to remove it and weld up the holes before painting it. (It is covered in surface rust.) I cleaned up, painted and reinstalled the license plate brackets and the step gets the same today. The rest of the antennas and wire should come off this weekend. The coach is all fiberglass so it will be easy to sand around the holes and lay a fiberglass patch over them. We bought mini blinds for the bedroom as well as the material for new curtains. The blinds will go up today or tomorrow and Kitten is going to sew new curtains for the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. The windows have upholstered valances that will either get covered to match the new curtains or replaced with custom wood valances.

The goal is to have it ready to roll by the end of the month for our shake down cruise. My birthday is March 4th and we are thinking of going to a lifestyle friendly adult RV resort for a few days.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy