[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I told Kitten about wanting an edging session but said we had too much to do. To my surprise she told me other things could wait and that I needed to clear off the bed. When my son went to the store with the grandkids I stripped down and put the wrist, ankle, and thigh cuffs on as well as the collar. When I went out to the porch and showed her she said to wait in the bedroom.

I was chained down spread with my knees also pulled out. Just before she blindfolded me I glanced at the clock. A little after 5. The next time I could see it was after 6:30. She never took me quite to the edge but I was treated to an hour and a half of intense teasing that included those wonderful nails, a puff ball, nipple clamps, the hair brush (both running the bristles over me and a couple of playful hits), and the same with the cat-o-nine tails. I did get real close the times when I felt her take me in her mouth!

As soon as the cuffs came off she locked me back into HER HT. Don't know when I will be let out again. When I tried to touch her I was stopped and told today was for me!

I love that wonderful woman! :D
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Today marks a milestone. I was unlocked for entire 5 days of our anniversary trip so I am only on day three being caged. The milestone is that I have been 30 days without an orgasm. Since Kitten does not have a predetermined release date I have no idea when I will be allowed freedom again. I don't know if she has read or thought about 'Loctober'.

For now I am happy to be locked up and under her control again.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I had an early morning appointment at the VA today and couldn't go to sleep last night. As a result I only got about 4 hours sleep. Kitten and I were in the bedroom this afternoon and I told her I needed a short nap. I asked her to wake me in about an hour. When she did my 'resistance' turned into a short tease session leaving me with a stifled erection. :lol:

Earlier I had noticed that a vanity stool in the closet was cleared off and when I got up I moved it to the foot of the bed. Kitten had tried to put me over her knee during our anniversary trip for my first spanking but it didn't work on the edge of the bed. More playing around this time, she sat down and I 'assumed the position'. She grabbed the only thing in reach, a plastic fly swatter, and used it on me. It was more playful than serious and when she asked if I was going to behave I said no. She got a little more forceful and a couple of times made contact with the grooved handle. The end of the fly swatter stung a bit but that handle got my attention BIG TIME! Pretty sure I got a taste of what a cane would feel like... :o :cry:
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I had surgery Thursday to open up my right ear canal. hopefully it will stop me from getting constant infections and my ear plugging up with wax. Everything went well. I have a little pain in my ear but the worst is a sore throat from the breathing tube. That should go away in a couple of days. As can be expected there is some swelling from the surgery so I can't hear in my right ear right now. That, also, should clear up in short order.

Things have been a bit screwball the last few days. We drove to Temple Wednesday afternoon. Because of the distance and having to be at the hospital at 0-dark-30 the VA put us in a hotel for the night. After relaxing a bit and having dinner we settled in at the hotel. Kitten wanted to work on her finger nails and I painted her toe nails for her.

By the time we settled in it was after midnight. Kitten wanted me to give her pleasure before surgery the next morning but I had a wake up call for 5:30 to get showered and scrubbed and be at the hospital by 6:45. It upset her to the point of crying but she calmed down after a few minutes and we fell asleep holding hands. I hate to disappoint/disobey her but it really couldn't be helped. As soon as I am able, I WILL make it up to her! I would love to go down on her and take care of her tonight but when she gets excited she squeezes my head in her thighs. Not sure my ear is ready for that just yet.

We did do a bit of shopping after I was discharged. They have a mini PX store at the hospital and she got 2 sexy dresses and a necklace to wear to the club. We also stopped on the way back at an adult store and picked up some stockings, garters, and a couple of negligees.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We didn't make it to the club last night. Kitten said she wasn't up to it after the stress of driving back from Temple. First time she has driven more than across town in several years. We are going tonight.

She did decide last night that she wanted the attention she has been missing and I was going to provide it! The fact that I had taken 2 melatonin to help me sleep along with 2 pain pills didn't matter. :o She teased my nipples and ran those fingernails over my body and balls until I was straining in my cage then went into the bathroom, warning me not to fall asleep. When she came back to bed I did what any good chaste husband would do after taking pain medication and sleeping pills...EXACTLY what she wanted! :o I dutifully (and happily) licked, nibbled and fingered her pussy to several orgasms until she let me know she was satisfied. She kept up the teasing of my balls and nipples enough to make sure I stayed in as much of a state of arousal as the cage would allow. :twisted:

We fell asleep fairly quickly after that. Her thoroughly satisfied and me frustrated but happy knowing I had pleased her!

Kitten let me sleep in this morning. I woke up about 11:00, wrote in my diary, got up, made her coffee and did my morning chores before getting my morning coffee.

Life is GOOD!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

When I mentioned Loctober to Kitten she didn't know what it was. Obviously she has been reading up on it. I just read a response she posted on LockedByBD's journey...

"I like the concept of Locktober and NOvember. Thinking about adding KBT to the list. :D"

Locktober would make 69 days without an orgasm and 43 days caged. :o NOvember brings those numbers to 99 and 73, respectively. :shock: Methinks I might be in trouble! :o :roll: I just checked my calendar. Not a single doctor's appointment either month that would require being uncaged so my only relief would be for cleaning and she always has the option to make that supervised, not that she needs to. She knows how long it should take me to shower and how much extra time I need to shave.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We made it to Friends Club last night with Kitten looking awesome in one of her new dresses. (Little black dress with sequins on the bodice that really accentuated her cleavage.) The night started out slow. The first gal to lose her top on the main floor wasn't until after midnight. That usually happens before 10:00. A lot of first timers there so a lot of socializing. We spent most of the night sitting with another older couple from the Ft Hood area. He was a retired Army SgtMaj so he and I had something in common to talk about while the girls chatted. We also got into conversations about chastity and my cage with new couples out on the patio. It has become common for me to be told to show my cage when asked by the women but last night it was only done with pictures.

One of the other regulars greeted me as "Cage Man". I take that, and as the fact that we are greeted by hugs from the owners and other patrons, as a sign that we are no longer considered newbies! Another sign last night that Kitten is getting more comfortable with her new found sexuality. We were on the patio having a smoke just before we left and she was talking about flashing a boob to another one of the regulars after we first started going to the club. The guy asked how she did it and she went through the motions. He asked twice more and I said he wants to see it for real. Next thing I see is the front of her dress pulled down and both boobs hanging out! Not a chance in Hell that would have happened 2 months ago. Love this new sexy woman I am married to!

We did spend some time in Kitten's favorite area, the Queening Chair, where she allowed me to eat her to several orgasms. Even one of the other men sticking his head in the room and watching for a couple of minutes didn't seem to bother her.

We ran out of gas on the way home and by the time road service got to us we got home at 6 AM. I had developed a headache and took a couple of my pain pills, expecting that we would fall asleep quickly. NOPE! Kitten decided I deserved a reward for taking care of her earlier and started to tease my nipples. Between the pain pills and what she was doing to me the headache didn't stand a chance! I got a long session of her biting and pinching on my nipples, her nails up and down my body from my neck to my ankles, my balls being played with, a vibrator on my cage, warming lotion on my balls, and her mouth on my cage and balls. The tip of my cock got a lot of fantastic attention from her nails and tongue through the slot in the tube. I was kept in tease Heaven/torture for almost an hour!

This was supposed to be all about me but, when I got the chance, I took the vibrator from her and rolled her onto her back. I was able to drive her to several earth shaking orgasms with my tongue and the vibrator before she collapsed in complete exhaustion! The first few, and most explosive ones, were just with the vibrator and some very passionate kissing. After resting a few minutes she told me she wanted coffee. As bad as I just wanted to go to sleep, I obeyed as I am supposed to, made her coffee and we went to the porch for a smoke. We finally got to sleep around 8 AM and stayed in bed until after 2:00 this afternoon.

BTW, Kitten is no longer thinking about Loctober. The only question in her mind now is my fate for NOvember! :roll:
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

I hope Kitten reading my post didn't get you into too much trouble. :D
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:16 pm We made it to Friends Club last night with Kitten looking awesome in one of her new dresses. (Little black dress with sequins on the bodice that really accentuated her cleavage.) The night started out slow. The first gal to lose her top on the main floor wasn't until after midnight. That usually happens before 10:00. A lot of first timers there so a lot of socializing. We spent most of the night sitting with another older couple from the Ft Hood area. He was a retired Army SgtMaj so he and I had something in common to talk about while the girls chatted. We also got into conversations about chastity and my cage with new couples out on the patio. It has become common for me to be told to show my cage when asked by the women but last night it was only done with pictures.

One of the other regulars greeted me as "Cage Man". I take that, and as the fact that we are greeted by hugs from the owners and other patrons, as a sign that we are no longer considered newbies! Another sign last night that Kitten is getting more comfortable with her new found sexuality. We were on the patio having a smoke just before we left and she was talking about flashing a boob to another one of the regulars after we first started going to the club. The guy asked how she did it and she went through the motions. He asked twice more and I said he wants to see it for real. Next thing I see is the front of her dress pulled down and both boobs hanging out! Not a chance in Hell that would have happened 2 months ago. Love this new sexy woman I am married to!

We did spend some time in Kitten's favorite area, the Queening Chair, where she allowed me to eat her to several orgasms. Even one of the other men sticking his head in the room and watching for a couple of minutes didn't seem to bother her.

We ran out of gas on the way home and by the time road service got to us we got home at 6 AM. I had developed a headache and took a couple of my pain pills, expecting that we would fall asleep quickly. NOPE! Kitten decided I deserved a reward for taking care of her earlier and started to tease my nipples. Between the pain pills and what she was doing to me the headache didn't stand a chance! I got a long session of her biting and pinching on my nipples, her nails up and down my body from my neck to my ankles, my balls being played with, a vibrator on my cage, warming lotion on my balls, and her mouth on my cage and balls. The tip of my cock got a lot of fantastic attention from her nails and tongue through the slot in the tube. I was kept in tease Heaven/torture for almost an hour!

This was supposed to be all about me but, when I got the chance, I took the vibrator from her and rolled her onto her back. I was able to drive her to several earth shaking orgasms with my tongue and the vibrator before she collapsed in complete exhaustion! The first few, and most explosive ones, were just with the vibrator and some very passionate kissing. After resting a few minutes she told me she wanted coffee. As bad as I just wanted to go to sleep, I obeyed as I am supposed to, made her coffee and we went to the porch for a smoke. We finally got to sleep around 8 AM and stayed in bed until after 2:00 this afternoon.

BTW, Kitten is no longer thinking about Loctober. The only question in her mind now is my fate for NOvember! :roll:
Maybe there'll be more locked at the Friends Club before too long.................
0 x
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

And BTW I take it all the ladies at the Friends Club have seen you locked by now :?: :D :?:
0 x