[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

With working on the house and both being tired we hadn't been out this week. Last night we went to the Friends Club for some 'us' time. After making sure the mixes for our drinks and the normal toys were ready to go I asked Kitten if there was anything else she wanted to take with us. The only things she said was "my black paddle, your collar, leash and a blindfold". The blindfold was already part of the toys and, after being admonished last week for not having a substitute for the broken spatula, I had already made sure there were 2 different paddles packed. I got the collar and leash and asked if I should take any of the cuffs. She said just the collar. All the way up I was thinking about what she might have planned. I wanted to ask but thought better of it.

The night started as normal by greeting and visiting with friends, talking to some of the new couples and then going upstairs to have a couple of drinks to relax. On the way back from the bathroom Kitten had removed her skirt so she was just in a bra, panties, thigh highs and a see through cover up. Except for the deep purple cover up it was all black! Instant hydraulic pressure test of the cage! When she sat down the teasing started. She loosened my tie and slipped it around her neck before opening my shirt to play with my nipples and run those wonderful nails over my torso. She got up to lead me away from the table and into the hall. She asked me if I wanted to go into the swing room or to the Queening Chair. I chose the later, wiped down the chair for her and dutifully took my place underneath. Once she was settled in I went to work (Like this is 'work ' to me!) licking and fingering her to several orgasms, three of them powerful enough to make her squirt. When she pushed my head away I got up, wiped my face and chest down before she told me to bring her a wipe. I was told to warm it up in my hands and then clean her up. Never one to pass up an opportunity I used my hand on the wipe to bring her to another quick orgasm. Later we were sitting at the table and she asked if I wanted to go lie down on one of the beds. That turned into a tease session. The fact that there was one couple on the Sybian and two others on beds close by made it even hotter. She told me to go get her vibrator and when I got returned she was laying on her back in just her stockings and panties. When I turned on the vibrator she told me to remove her panties. In short order she was bucking her hips against my hand and came several more times before taking the vibrator from me. I was treated to more teasing with her fingers and teeth on my nipples and the vibrator pressed against my cage. By this time the beds on either side of us were occupied with couples fucking and I got very close to the edge a few times before I was told I had had enough for one night

The night ended on the smoking patio with several other couples. A lot of soft girl on girl action, Kitten giving back scratches to a couple of the men with some chest scratching and nipple twisting on one of them, and me giving my normal nightly foot rub to the club owner. That was a bit different this time because as I was on one knee massaging her feet she and another girl were playing with each other's tits.

Next Saturday night is the Halloween party and we have 2 empty seats at our reserved table. One of the newer couples we had been talking to was still there and we invited them to join us for the party.

BTW, I never did find out her reason for having me pack the leash, collar and paddle. On the way up she had said she hoped Tess, the girl we played with last week, would be there. Tess had told us she was a Dom so I could have been in trouble if she had shown up. Maybe Kitten was hoping for some lessons... :o

I guess I will just have to keep wondering! :?
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We made it to Friends for the Halloween Party Saturday night. Kitten was making our costumes and had so many problems with hers that she finally gave up on it. She was making a goddess costume from a pattern and it seems nothing was going right. Luckily she had both a dress and a negligee in her closet that fit the theme perfectly. Mine was her captive Roman soldier/slave, complete with a collar and leash.

The club was packed with over 200 people in attendance and I don't remember seeing anyone that wasn't in costume. We had invited a couple we met the week before to sit at our table and a girl we had played with a couple of weeks ago was there alone and also joined us. The couple had seemed really interested the idea of chastity the night we met them and there was a 'show and tell' when he said his wife wanted to see the cage. With Kitten's OK I stood up, pulled down my underwear (my costume didn't have pants) so she could examine it, and then we answered her questions. I'm not sure but I think we may have a convert. Unfortunately, not getting any sleep Friday night in the push to finish her costume took a toll on Kitten and we had to call it an early night. (If you call 1:30 early)

Kitten has vowed to redo and finish her costume for next year and to remake mine with a couple of improvements. My kilt/skirt was made from some vinyl upholstery material we had on hand and it stretched a bit. The new one will be all leather with a better cape. We didn't get any pictures Saturday but plan to dress again and take some. When we do I will add them.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We spent Wednesday night at Friends Club and sat upstairs with one of the girls we are friends with. At one point Kitten ordered me to strip down to my thong and locked me in the stocks spanking bench. She played with me for a while, including breaking in her new spatula on my ass (more playful that painful) before telling me she was going to the bathroom. As she walked away I saw her say something to Amber and hand her the spatula. For the next 10 minutes or so I was left at her mercy but, although she started to approach me a few times, she didn't take advantage of the opportunity. Shortly after her return, Kitten released me but I stayed just in a thong until we went downstairs later. There was one couple visiting from Chicago that was toying with the bench a little while later. Kitten helped her secure her husband and we loaned her a paddle and Kitten's spatula. In the ensuing conversation we found out they just got married on September 15th, our anniversary. The subject of my chastity came up and Kitten had me expose her cage for a short 'show and tell' session. (This seems to happen at least every other time we go to the club.)

Kitten removed her HT around 1 AM, granting me a one day release between LOctober and NOvember. Yesterday afternoon involved some serious teasing with her taking me to the edge several times with a cock ring vibrator. When she played it along the shaft it felt great but not intense. Then she started playing with the head, concentrating on the corona and frenulum. That is when I went ballistic, almost losing it several times. I was given the ring I put it on and entered her. I was able to control myself for a while with slow strokes sometimes thrusting all the way in and holding the vibrator against her clit, giving her multiple strong orgasms. When I tried to speed up and thrust harder I quickly felt myself losing control. I pulled out and tried to get the cock ring off in time. Almost but not quite in time....the result was my first ruined orgasm. Now, as we go into NOvember, I have had some relief but I am still feeling horny and somewhat frustrated.

As much as I wanted and was anticipating a full orgasm I think this was for the best. Less chance of the post orgasmic let down and reset period. Her birthday is December 4 so I might get another chance.....or Christmas....maybe bring in the New Year with a bang! Then there is my birthday...IN MARCH... :o

When I woke up this morning Kitten was laying curled up with her back to me. I slipped out of bed quietly to go to the bathroom and then eased back into bed to spoon with her. She eventually stirred as I stroked her leg. When she moved her arm I stated playing with her nipple and got the reaction I wanted. As she rolled onto her back I played with her nipples and pussy, fingering her to a couple of mild orgasms to start her day. Things returned to normal after that. Kitten went out on the back porch and I went to the kitchen to make her morning coffee.

All is again right with our world! Kitten is happy and satisfied, her property is happy and frustrated! :lol:
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I have mentioned a couple of times that Kitten broke her bamboo spatula the first time it was used. That has now been repaired and hangs on display on the bedroom wall. It has been replaced by one that is much heavier and more solid. I did get the heart cut into it that she had me add to the first one. When we go to the club it is always in our gear bag along with a wooden hairbrush and a plastic paddle that is textured on one side.
IMG_2224.JPG
IMG_2224.JPG (124.94 KiB) Viewed 4452 times
IMG_2223.JPG
IMG_2223.JPG (103.5 KiB) Viewed 4452 times
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We went to the club last night but it was really kind of a bummer. I had been out of sorts all day, not really sick but not up to par, and it put a damper on any play time. We did have some interesting conversations with 2 of the girls there.

One of the regulars said since she and her husband found out about my chastity a month ago it had been a 'hot' topic in their house. She said they wanted to join us upstairs where it is clothing optional to check it out closer and get some of their questions answered. Unfortunately she was helping out behind the bar and he spent most of the night playing with another woman. I'm sure we will get together another night.

The other conversation was with the girl that works the bar most nights. She had given us the initial tour of the club the first night we were there and said she told the owner afterward that we probably wouldn't stay long and would not be back. She said her first impression was that we were too "sweet and wholesome" to fit in with the club atmosphere. This, of course, was before she knew about my chastity and that we were checking out the club as a place to have Kitten lock me into HER Holy Trainer in front of witnesses.

It seems we have achieved somewhat of a celebrity status at the club. First is the fact that we are, to the best of my knowledge, the only couple that practices male chastity. Second, I believe we are the oldest members. One other couple is near our ages, he is 55 and she is 69. The difference is that, other than to dance a few times during the night, they sit at their table and socialize with a few of the other regular members. We on the other hand are more engaging with others, especially the new people. On this point, Kitten is much more outgoing than I am. Even though we are basically monogamous (there has been some soft interaction with others) we are active sexually and play around almost every time we go. Several times we have heard remarks, mostly from the women, to the effect that they admire us and hope they will be like us when they get to our age. I take these comments as compliments! I am looking forward to the next time the nightly theme is "Bikers and Babes" and we show up on my Harley.
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Last night was the 25th anniversary of the Friends Club and a fairly large crowd attended. It was also the 243rd birthday of the Marine Corps. I didn't want to intrude on their celebration so I talked to the owners about letting me bring in cake.
243rd Cake.jpg
243rd Cake.jpg (159.82 KiB) Viewed 4294 times
243rd Cake side.jpg
243rd Cake side.jpg (145 KiB) Viewed 4294 times
Saturdays there is always a birthday dance where those with birthdays close to that night sit in chairs on the dance floors and get lap dances from anyone that wants to participate. Last night it was done not only for the Marines there but for all veterans since today is Veteran's Day. This was followed by a short ceremony where I did a traditional cake cutting with my NCO sword.

Afterward there was some playtime with Kitten. She started on the Motor Bunny (A version of the Sybian). Her experience with them has been mixed. Last night was one of the good ones resulting in multiple orgasms. A little later on she took me to her favorite place in the club, the Queening Chair. With my tongue and fingers, helped along with a vibrator, I was able to take her to Heaven, Hell and back many, many times. :twisted: For my part I got the satisfaction of knowing my wonderful wife was completely sated and, also, that HER HTv3 could withstand all the hydraulic pressure I could give it! :o
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I had been texting with a guy yesterday that is new (Less than a week) to being locked. There was a possibility he would stop by on his way back from a business trip to chat and look at some of the knock off devices I no longer use. After we knew he wasn't coming a late decision was made to go to the club and we didn't get there until after 10.

Wednesday nights are reduced costs to attract new people and, except for us and 2 other couples, everyone there was first timers. What was unusual was the amount of 'activity' from the newbies. Maybe the cold weather had something to do with it but it seems like everyone was in the mood to play. We sat downstairs for a while before moving to our usual table upstairs. Where we sit we can see the row of beds, the king bed and the 'Bunny'. We can also see across the main floor to the other part of the balcony seating and the spanking benches. Several of the beds were occupied when we went upstairs and all but one ended up being used before the night was over.

After a couple of drinks Kitten took me to the Queening chair where I treated her to MUTIPLE orgasms with my tongue, fingers and her vibrator. About half way through I got out of the lower chamber and stood beside her the use my fingers and the vibrator on her. She opened and dropped my trousers to my ankles and gave me a lot of attention, using her teeth and fingers on my nipples and playing with my caged cock. By the time she was finished I was straining at my cage. I told her I wanted to go another round later and use the strap on. Unfortunately before that happened I started to feel bad and we decided to call it a night. As I was packing our bag Kitten went over to help a woman get back into a waist cincher. She and Scarlett talked for a while and she told Kitten she had read about and seen pictures of devices but had never actually seen one. I was summoned over to them and directed to 'drop trousers' for her. They talked a bit more downstairs before we left, exchanged phone numbers and Scarlett said to let her know when we would be at the club next because she wants to get to know us better.

More important than all this is that we talked to each other last night. A while back Kitten had said that she thought that maybe I liked pain from our discussions about punishment. I explained that it was not that I liked pain but that I could handle it and found something exciting and satisfying in submitting to her, whether it was for play or discipline. I also told her how erotic it had been for me the two times I was locked to a spanking bench and she handed her spatula off and walked away, leaving me at the mercy of another woman. As we were talking the conversation turned to my poor behavior recently. I got the paddle, cat o' nine tails, hair brush and her spatula out, handed her the spatula and laid the rest on the table in front of her. Shortly after this was when I started to fill ill and, had I not, I think she might have put some or all of them to use.

Other than those 2 times we have only played with someone else one time, that being with another woman and me remaining caged. Kitten shocked me once more by asking me if there was any of the regular couples I would be interested in playing with. I don't know if this was just curiosity on her part or if she is seriously considering swinging with another couple. Only time will answer that question for me. I do know she has had offers on at least 3 different occasions from men at the club to play either as a threesome or one on one. Either way, I am seeing Kitten constantly evolve and open up sexually and the road ahead looks adventurous. I love and trust my wonderful wife and will follow her lead wherever this journey takes us.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The club was quiet last night. Kitten looked fantastic in a purple bustier and black stockings. Shortly after we settled in at our table I stripped down to just my underwear and we played around at the table with her teasing me, VERY successfully, before moving to one of the beds. Ii put on the strap on and warmed Kitten up with the cock ring vibrator before slipping it on the dildo and starting to make love to her with it. I got on my knees and pulled Kitten's hands to her pussy. She held the vibrator where she wanted it while I continued to thrust with the strap on. The base of the dildo was against my cage and even through it I could feel the vibrator. Not enough to get me close to cumming but enough to keep me in a state of arousal. After several small climaxes Kitten told me to pull out and go down on her. Taking the vibrator off the shaft of the strap on I happily obeyed and used it with my mouth and fingers to bring her to a few more smaller orgasms and a couple of strong ones. Afterward I laid back on the bed and was treated to some fantastic teasing with her lips, teeth and those fantastic fingernails. When we went down to the patio all I put on was my underwear and shirt, that I left open.

I have been messaging a couple from south Austin that I first met through Discord. They host a small group on Fetlife and arrange 'Adored & Devoted Happy Hours' at local places where the women sit and chat over drinks while the men abstain and serve the ladies. He asked yesterday about having one on either the 1st or 15th of December. Since Kitten's birthday celebration at the club will be on the first I said that would be ideal. It is now on the calendar so from 4 - 6 that afternoon I will be joining a few other chaste men in serving our ladies while they relax and get to know each other. Then we have a few hours for me to take her out to a nice dinner before going to the club. Anything else will depend on the weather. They have talked about having gatherings in homes so the men could serve attired the women decide they want us. I'm looking forward to that happening. One of my fantasies is to be naked except for her cage to serve a group of Kitten's girlfriends at a party. This would be close.
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Again on Saturday night the club was quiet. There was an older retired Army couple there that we has talked to before. They sat with us for a while and talked. The discussion got around to different 'play' areas upstairs and she wanted a demonstration of the spanking benches. Guess who got volunteered to be on the bench? :o I got Kitten's toys out of our bag for her and it was decided that it would happen a bit later on. We all went downstairs for a smoke and they said they would be up later. He started feeling bad and they left before anything else happened.

There were 2 birthdays, a man and a woman, and after the dances we went back up to our table. Another of the girls made the rounds to let people know that the woman was being brought upstairs to get a birthday spanking. After she was allowed to decide which bench she would be on her boyfriend, Kitten, the gal that put the word out and I took turns administering the spanking alternating between Kitten's spatula and paddle. All was done in fun and, while the spatula and paddle both sting, none of the hits were hard save the last one given by her boyfriend.

After it was over we were talking while she calmed down she asked Kitten if she could see my cage. At Kitten's direction I took off the leather shorts I was wearing and stood, hands behind my back, as Kitten answered questions about it. When she asked about erections Kitten explained that since the cage wouldn't allow normal erections that they 'backed up' into the root. To demonstrate, Kitten started playing with my right nipple and after getting permission she joined in on the left one. It only took a few minutes to have me straining at the cage and forming a hard knot behind the ring. After that I was told to put my shorts back on and we went to our table to pack up, get dressed, and go home.

The most unusual part of the night was that Kitten and I didn't engage in any sex play but, rather, had a relaxed social evening spent talking to each other and the other patrons.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Thanksgiving was a peaceful gathering of family. We somehow made it through the day with no arguments between brothers.

Friday night we went to the club. Kitten asked me at one point why I was down. Did I feel bad? I told her the problem was that since we got there she had left me alone almost the entire time while she went around the place visiting with everyone else. That led to us moving to one of the beds and her stating to tease me heavily. she asked if I had brought my 'pills' with me and told me to take one. When I got back she laid me back a unlocked my cage. I wasn't sure if it was because she wanted to or if it was because she felt bad for ignoring me earlier. Either way there was no way I was going to stop her. I was treated to a lot of teasing from those wonderful fingernails and a slow sensual blow job. She told me to go down on her and that led to PIV sex for the first time in over 3 weeks. I had to fight to keep from coming too quickly, slowing down, stopping all movement and even pulling out a couple of times. How long it lasted I couldn't tell you but I was on the edge almost the entire time. Kitten enjoyed a few smaller orgasms while I never got to go over the top. Surprisingly it left me as satisfied, if not more so, than when I am allowed to climax. All of the pleasure of making love to my beautiful wife and no of the post climax let down.

I have been having problems with old habits. I have lived my life and most of my marriage as an alpha male. As much as I want to, it is hard to let go and become more submissive to Kitten's will. To that end we have talked about discipline and even put a section about it in our Chastity Contract. The problem is that Kitten has been reluctant to use corporal punishment even when she felt it was appropriate for fear of hurting me.

When we first started chastity she had me keep a diary of my feelings and frustration levels. That has evolved into a journal where we both put our thoughts in writing and respond to each other without the heat of the moment problems that sometimes happen during a conversation. Thursday evening and Friday I wrote about my feelings on discipline and tried to again address her fears. I wanted her to understand that inflicting a little temporary pain when needed as corrective action was not the same as abuse and, while it would likely hurt, it wouldn't cause damage or permanent injuries. She had not read it until last night and she brought the book to me about 11:00 PM. She simply handed it to me and went back in the bedroom. Her written response ended with, "Come to the bedroom and lock the door behind you. Yes - right now."

I went in, took off my shorts and laid on top of the covers. We talked for a while and, thinking that was it, I started to get under the covers. "What do you think you are doing? We have something to take care of." When I looked over she had her spatula in her hand. I assume she had it under the covers on her side until then. Knowing what was next I asked how she wanted me. She had the head of the bed raised to a sitting position and moved toward the center indicating she wanted me to lay across her legs. After having me adjust my position to give her the best access to her 'target' she began. Each point of poor behavior and misconduct was accented with slaps to my ass cheeks and my promise to do better. When I thought she was through and tried to rise up I was pushed back down and my ass assaulted with a flurry of strikes from her spatula spread out over the entire area so I am sure my entire ass was as glowing red as it was hot. She pulled on my arm and I moved up to her waiting arms. As she hugged me and rubbed my ass she said she was sorry for having to do that but it would not be the last time if my attitude and behavior didn't improve. I was offer a lotion rub but didn't accept it, feeling it would be better to let the sting and burn continue to emphasize the lesson. She did tell me this morning that there were still some faint imprints of a heart on my ass!

I don't know if this indicates she has put aside her fears or not but it is a step in the right direction.

My God, I love this wonderful woman!
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy