[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We actually had some company yesterday. We have home nurses, physical therapists and, of course, family around on a regular basis. A friend from the CFnm parties had my name pop up on her Fetlife home page. She message me just to see how we were doing and then volunteered to come by and lend a hand. She also 'volunteered' her partner.

They came by yesterday and stayed about 4 hours. She told us that they are tested on a regular basis and, since Kitten and I have both tested negative recently, we all felt comfortable being without masks or maintaining distances. We sat and talked for the better part of the first hour just catching up on how things have been since the pandemic started. After that they helped me hang a new front door that has been sitting at the end of the hallway for a couple of months. After it was on the hinges and aligned the ladies left us to do some cleaning and organization in M'Lady's sewing room while we got some modification to the door jam done and new holes cut for the latch and lock.

They had another commitment and had to leave early but it was wonderful being able to see a friend from the lifestyle again and to make a new friend at the same time. She lives in Austin, he lives in San Antonio and our house is 1/4 mile off the interstate that connects the 2. Hopefully we will get to see them more often as they drive back and forth. They both know the door is open and they are always welcome.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I have been a bit, no a lot, unruly lately. In a recent personal journal post I had asked her to be more aggressive and forceful in correcting me when I screwed up.

On Friday I mentioned that I had meant to call the doctor's office that did Kitten's surgery to find out when she was safe to soak in the tub. She told me she was healed enough and really wanted a nice long bubble bath.

Saturday I spent several hours dragging piled up tree branches across the yard, cutting them into smaller pieces and feeding them through the chipper. My back was hurting and I decided to soak in the tub before bed to relax the muscles. As I was drying off I made a mental note to prepare a bubble bath for M'Lady the next day. After I got in bed she told me to get her something off the wall, meaning she wanted one of the paddles hanging on it. Not knowing why, I did as I was told retrieving the one she indicated. I guess she saw the confusion on my face and explained that the day after she had said she wanted a bubble bath I selfishly took a soak in the tub without offering to draw her bath first. My response was to agree with everything she said without mentioning my thoughts as I finished my bath. She was right and argument with her or offering an excuse for my behavior is not allowed. The next move was to lay across her lap and accept the punishment I knew was coming and that I deserved.

On Sunday after my morning mantra I was told to remain kneeling as we talked. More specifically, she would talk and I was to listen. My loving Mistress informed me that we would try things my way for a while to get me back on track. If it didn't work by the time she would like she said there would be some changes to the rules. First, my head would always be at a level lower than hers in her presence. (I'm 5' 10 and she is 5' 4.) I would no longer be allowed to sit on the furniture but, instead, my place would be kneeling on the floor at her feet. Any infractions of the house rules or acts of disobedience, no matter how minor, would be severely dealt with.

I have wanted her to be more demanding and assume a dominate role since we started chastity and evolved toward a FLM. Perhaps I should have listened better when I was welcomed to the forum and warned to "Be careful what you wish for!". She has been slowly changing and becoming more dominate as we explore this new path and I don't want to ever go back. As I've said before, it seems chastity has awakened a sexual being in my wife that neither of us knew existed and I don't ever want to see the beast go dormant again.

To paraphrase from my mantra:

She is my wife, my lover, my fantasy, my Mistress, my Dominate, my life...and I love and adore her for accepting me as hers.
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Tuesday we had a help come over for the day to help us around the house. By the time he left and we finished eating both of us were tired and ready to go to bed. Wednesday M'Lady had an appointment to get started in a medical study through the cardiologist's office that lasted about 2 hours. After that we did some shopping and took advantage of a few of the Veteran's Day offerings. It was a fun day out but tiring for her. She was afraid she might fall asleep if she tried to relax in a bath. Yesterday was also busy but we got home fairly early and had leftovers for supper so it took very little time for me to clean up afterward.

I drew her bubble bath, lit candles around the tub, and helped her undress and get settled in before going to pour her a glass of wine. When I brought it to her she asked why I didn't have anything to drink. I let her know I didn't need anything and I was here just to serve and cater to her. As my Mistress relaxed in the bubbles I knelt naked beside the tub and bathed her. After I washed her feet and legs I moved to her pussy with the washcloth. That was quickly dropped in the water when she reacted to my touch. As she sipped her wine I started to finger her. She started to moan and move with my fingers. I set her wine out of the way and leaned over to tease her nipples with my mouth and kiss her. This put her over the edge and she had a few soft climaxes before I slowed down to let her relax and settle down. As she relaxed in the after glow I excused myself for a few minutes to turn down the bed. I laid my harness on the floor next to the bed and got a mug of hot tap water. I had ordered a new Vixskin Goodfella for her and it had arrived in the day's mail. With her new toy in the water to warm up I got her glass, poured another glass of wine and put it on her nightstand before going in to help her out of the bath and dry her off. We sat in the living room for a few minutes while I turned on the stereo to the bedroom speakers and adjusted the volume.

As we got into bed I started kissing her and running my hands over her body. Taking my time, I moved down to nip and suck on her nipples as my hand ran up and down her legs getting close to but never touching her pussy. I moved lower kissing down both legs to her feet to suck on each toe before moving up paying attention to her inner thighs as i got closer to my prize. I licked her from the bottom slowly up to her clit several times until she pulled my head in tight wrapping her legs around me to keep me there. After 3 increasingly powerful orgasms she relaxed enough for me to pull back. I got up, put on the strap on harness and got the Vixskin inserted. Making sure both she and the dildo were well lubricated I entered her and started with slow strokes, increasing my tempo as she reacted. I varied the speed and force of my thrusting as I watched M'Lady climax several more times. Watching her kept me excited and straining at the bars to the cage, the balls of the dido hitting the cage with every thrust. When Kitten stopped me and I thought she was through. To my surprise she ordered me to go get her vibrator. Adding a little more lube I entered her and, there is no better way to describe it, began to fuck her hard. This time the addition of the wand between us quickly had her thrashing on the bed in ecstasy in a long continuous powerful climax before finally pushing me back.

As we lay catching our breath she put her arm around me to pull me close to her. Laying on my side being held close to her I felt happy and content knowing I had made my Mistress happy. The fact that my frustration level was off the charts didn't matter. M'Lady was happy and sexually sated. That is what counts. I asked her how she liked her new cock and she replied that 'Vic' could stay!

God I love this woman!
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Not a lot going on lately but one thing of interest happened last weekend. My granddaughter wanted everyone to come to her place for an early Thanksgiving dinner last Saturday. Typical family type gathering with the menfolk off to talk and the women sticking together. I got told about one conversation later on the drive home.

The granddaughter's aunt was talking to M'Lady when they were alone and asked about my necklace. M'Lady told her it was more properly called a collar, or a slave collar. Her response was something to the effect of, "Oh, you're into BDSM". Kitten said the conversation ended on that note since some of the younger girls joined them and they never talked alone after that. I wonder where it might have gone given the chance.

Both of us would have figured her as being straight laced, vanilla type but maybe not. Who knows, we might get to know her better now that we might have some interests in common!
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

M'Lady changed her nail polish color and last night I got her a glass of wine along with some turkey and Miracle Whip to munch on as she relaxed and watched TV. After she was settled in I stripped to my underwear, got on my knees and took the old polish off her toenails before filing her nails. Once the first coat of polish was on I fixed myself something to eat while it dried. After the second coat was on I was able to sit back and watch some TV with her. About 10:30 M'Lady said she wanted to move to the bedroom. I freshened her wine and took it to her. I found her cock ring vibrator laying on my side of the bed and was told to bring in the electric razor so I could shave her legs. This is the first time I have been ordered to do this for her and the cage immediate got tighter. I explained that I had a few things to do before I was ready to come to bed and was simply told not to keep her waiting too long.

I made sure the last of the dishes were done, let the dog out and went out to my shop to put away some plywood before the forecast rain hit. On the way to the bedroom I retrieved the razor and some lotion. Before I was able to start, my Mistress said she thought about getting 'Vic' out in case he was needed but didn't know where I had put him. After showing where her new boyfriend was kept I got him in water to warm up and laid my harness nearby.

Moving around to sit on the bed beside her I shaved Mistress' legs before using the lotion to give her a foot and leg massage. During this time I was treated to those wonderful nails running over my back and ass. As the massage slowed down I changed to kissing up and down her legs, taking my time worshipping her feet and each lovely toe before moving up her legs again to center my attention on her pussy. I was slow and deliberate at times, varying the speed and intensity often, intent on pushing her over the edge to several orgasms. The position I was in gave M'lady access to my balls and nipples and she took full advantage by squeezing, pulling, pinching and twisting them as I continued my oral attention. I could judge how well I was doing by the intensity of her actions. Only after I was satisfied the she had several orgasms did I slow to let her cool down a little before stopping. Moving around the bed I put the harness on, attached Vic and applied some lube. As Vic and I entered her I varied the speed, intensity and position to stimulate her clit and g spot pushing her closer and closer to the height of ecstasy. When she said to get the vibrator I turned it on and gave it to her. As she held it between us it only took a few minutes until the vibrator was resting on its own as she grabbed at the sheets. Her orgasms continued to build until she was transformed into a shuddering sexual being. After letting her calm down I added some more lube and entered her again, thrusting slow and taking M'Lady to one last orgasm before she told me she was getting sore. After putting her new boyfriend aside we cuddled until we drifted off to sleep, M'Lady in my arms sexually sated and me once again happy but frustrated.

God, I love this woman!
5 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Like I said earlier, i have been slipping on my chores list. I decided to get back on track and complete my daily assignments before any computer time other than a fast email check. On the weekends when I only have minimum chores to do they get done before my coffee. During the week the coffee will sit nearby to sip as I work.

M'Lady also mentioned that she wants me to wear an apron for housework. We bought several, all sheer and mostly 50's or so vintage. Yesterday I was cleaning in just an apron and was informed I had forgotten something when I got dressed. I put on a thong that went well with the color of the apron and she approved my choice. It looks like unless she tells me different my attire, at least for the first half of the day, will be matched underwear and apron.

Last night I decided which combination to wear today and had the apron hung separately to put on as soon as I got up. This keeps me from needing to turn on lights and rummage around so I don't disturb my Mistress if she sleeps late. When she does wake up I am already 'properly' attired.
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Monday night we went to a 'munch' for a new Fetlife group. Kinky Billiards of San Marcos met for the first time at a local pool hall/bar and, even though there were only a few there, we made a couple of new friends. The organizer is a member of a group we own but we hadn't met until that night. She is a Domme and she called M'Lady the next night to invite us over for drinks. Because of some things we had to get done she had to decline but they did have a fairly long phone conversation. That conversation is to impact me a lot since at lest part of it was about training and discipline.

On Wednesday we had to make a short overnight trip to bury my brother's ashes and M'Lady surprised me once again. We stopped for breakfast and while we were waiting for our food she tells me I have to take her shopping. Considering the time of the year that wouldn't be unusual except that she does most of her shopping online. It became clearer when she explained the need for the shopping trip and the reason my presence is required. At the suggestion of her new friend, my Mistress is going to fit me with a new collar. Having a good idea of the answer, I asked where we would be shopping for the new collar. My suspicion was confirmed when she told me we would be going to Pets Mart. I am to be fitted for a shock collar and was told that as long as she felt it was needed I would wear it any time when we are home.
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Reading @nosaint's journal where he said he had only had 7 climaxes got me wondering about mine. I keep a log in word of lock/unlock dates, reasons for unlock periods and activities during periods of freedom.

Here is my report for 2020:

I was caged for 318 days. 16 days unlocked were due to illness requiring hospitalization. If, as M'Lady says, these don't count as unlock time that would put my locked days at 334. Project those numbers to 321/337 if I don't see any freedom before New Year's Eve.

PIV 5 times

4 orgasms

Of note is that on January 1st I had already been caged for 33 days and my longest time between orgasms was 197 days.
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:51 am Reading @nosaint's journal where he said he had only had 7 climaxes got me wondering about mine.

Here is my report for 2020:

PIV 5 times

4 orgasms
I refuse to be goaded into a contest :mrgreen: You win, I concede...although when she said my number for 2021 would be zero, I countered with three :lol: I also feel I must point out that we didn't get serious until April...
3 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

nosaint wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:54 pm
I refuse to be goaded into a contest :mrgreen: You win, I concede...although when she said my number for 2021 would be zero, I countered with three :lol:
no, No, NO.........Don't even thinking about it. :roll: I don't know about your wife but M'Lady reads the forums. We don't need them deciding such a competition would be a good idea... :cry:
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy