[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Well, I'm still at day zero on both orgasms and lock up. Last night as we lay in bed watching TV Kitten started playing with me, pinching/biting my nipples and stroking me. After a long while she laid back and I started with some passionate kissing, sliding down to play with her breasts and back up to kissing. As I moved farther down I teased her by kissing and nibbling her inner thighs. The only attention I gave her pussy were some very light licks. As I got more aggressive she pulled me around and on top in a 69 position and took me in her mouth, concentrating on the head with hard sucking. This drives me wild and I couldn't take it for long before moving to kneel between her legs for PIV. She reached up almost immediately to play with my nipples. Having climaxed just 4 days ago I really expected to take longer but I went over the edge way sooner than I wanted and it happened so fast I couldn't slow down of stop.

Even though M'Lady had a few smaller orgasms I felt bad for being so quick and tried to apologize. She stopped me saying that after all the satisfaction and attention I gave her on Wednesday night this time was intended to be mostly about me. She asked if I had 'fun' and informed me that I would be back in the cage before bed tonight.

Damn, I love and worship that amazing woman!
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Kitten has the Jail Bird in her possession but as of today I have been unlocked for 14 days. Except for when I was hospitalized and recovering in February and March this is the longest I have not been caged since we started almost 2 years ago. there isn't a reason for the freedom this time other than it has been hectic around here and she just hasn't locked me back up.

We went to a party last Saturday night. Part of the people were from the CFnm group and it was the first time any of them had seen me uncaged. The party was kind of laid back and low keyed. There was some BDSM activity and I ended up tied to the cross while Kitten rotated through her implement inventory on my ass and back. The back was only with the new Cat-O Nine Tails and flogger. I just realized I hadn't posted pictures of them finished.
Flogger and Cat.jpg
Flogger and Cat.jpg (87.99 KiB) Viewed 1816 times
I plan to secure the end of the wrapping on the Cat with 2 or 3 brass nails mostly for decorative purposes. The leather glue seemed to hold it just fine. The flogger didn't fair as well. There is 1" of uncut leather on the falls that is rolled and tight inside the socket. the outside of the roll was glued to the socket with a flathead screw in the center to create pressure and tighten the roll against the socket. The screw came out and the falls unraveled from the inside out. I think it was loosened as the inside of the rolled leather tried to come out. I have it apart and figured a way to secure the falls that won't come apart.

The feeling of a Cat isn't new to me although this one is a bit heavier with slightly wider falls that the ones she has had in the past. The flogger was a new experience for both of us. Kitten took to it like she had used one for years and the thuddy feel of the leather on my back and buttocks was different than anything I had experienced before. Not painful but certainly not exactly pleasurable either.

Kitten told me she was not going to stop until I used my safe word. She got VERY close to my limit and I finally did although I probably could have handled more. Two things made me stop. My right shoulder has some damage and was starting to hurt from being stretched above me. I could have taken more on my buttocks or even the sit spot or the backs of my thighs but she kept slapping the sides of my hips with her crops. Those I was having problems dealing with.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Several times I have mentioned, ok bitched about, the fact that my youngest son lives with us. That obviously puts a damper on our activities. He has been trying to get SS Disability so he couldn't work. That was recently turned down and he started looking for work. He started a job yesterday and things have already changed.

We no longer have to worry about him walking in on us wile I recite my morning mantra and kiss her feet to start M'Lady's day. Unless we have guests or I am working outside the CFnm rule is in effect. Shortly I will be repairing some loose places in the screen on the back porch. I will be outside but because the yard close in is secluded I will only be wearing a pair of shoes.

Even better, he is already starting to look for a place to live. We get our empty nest back and his room gets turned into a play room/dungeon! :twisted:

Life is getting better! :lol:
5 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Quick update. I have been unlocked for 23 days since the 27th of May. Make that HAD BEEN. I was asked to help some friends move yesterday meaning I would be out of the house for several hours. The friends are the owners of the private adult club we belong to. Since M'Lady has been saying her property needed to be locked up for several days I don't know if this was what made her lock me up or not.

Whether it played into her decision or not I am safely locked in her Jail Bird and all is right in my world again. Being unlocked, especially for that long, just didn't feel right!
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I got a surprise last night, actually early this morning. We went to bed a little after 2 AM after Kitten fell asleep in the living room and I got hung up in a movie. She settled in with her head on my chest and soon was nibbling and teasing my left nipple. That led to her pinching and twisting the right side as she got more aggressive. Before long her hand wondered to her caged cock and balls to tease me with her fingernails and some light, and not always so light, squeezing. Then I got a rare treat as she slid down to give me a frustrating blowjob through he cage. Next came a bullet vibrator being played over everything from my ass to my nipples.

When M'Lady finally backed away and told me she wanted some attention I was more that thrilled to comply. She said I didn't need to be to aggressive so I started with some passionate kissing and playing with her breasts. As I moved down to suck on her nipples my hand found her wet panties. I played over them with the vibrator for a few minutes before returning to kissing and then slid the vibrator inside them. As she started to respond strongly I removed the panties and joined the vibrator with my tongue, trying to keep it gentle like she said she wanted. This only lasted a short while before she pulled me up by my hair and told me to get harder with what I was doing. I didn't need any more encouragement. I pushed the vibrator inside to hit her G spot and dove in between her legs, devouring her pussy like it was a condemned man's last meal. I lost count of the number of times she came but suffice to say she is still sleeping off the exhaustion as I write this seven hours later. :D I love it when I know I have made M'Lady happy!

A line from Conway Twitty's "Tight Fittin' Jeans" comes to mind.

"I'm satisfied I did my best to make her dream come true..."

She's sated, I'm frustrated...All is right in the world. God, I love that woman!
6 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Chastiversary

We have been having a debate as to what day should be our "Chastiversary". June 19th I gave M'Lady a book and a letter proposing the idea of my chastity. The 24th she finished the book, we talked about it for over two hours and she enthusiastically agreed to give it a try. Then on June 30th the first cage arrived and she snapped the lock closed for the first time taking possession of her property. Although I had been in self imposed chastity on the honor system for about two weeks this was the day chastity became a reality for me.

That was June 30, 2018 so as of today I have been kept under lock and key by my wonderful Mistress almost 24/7 for two years. Over these two years I have seen M'Lady go from a keyholder to, as she puts it, a Domme In Training to a loving Mistress. Mistress is a term she embraced only last week as we were reviewing our contract and she changed the title of her description paragraph from Keyholder to Mistress, along with the title line under her signature. Mine changed from Chaste Male to Submissive.

I have had the extreme pleasure as time passed of watching a sexual being awaken from somewhere deep inside her. I am also been overjoyed as my Mistress discovers more of her dominate side and continually becomes more comfortable in her new role in our relationship. M'Lady is still very loving and will normally ask me to do something for her but it is understood that asking is not really a request, it is an order.

Today I am in Austin helping a friend move but tonight when I get home I have a a little something for the Love of My Life to commemorate the occasion.

One final note. Our contract was originally for one year. The second revision was a little late happening and was set to run from our wedding anniversary last year to our anniversary in September. While reviewing the contract last week M'Lady exercised her option to make it permanent. She also removed all references to any instruments she could not use for punishment. The only stipulation now is that she will never INTENTIONALLY cause harm or permanent damage to her property.

M'Lady, my Owner, my Dominate, My Mistress, I love you more than I can ever express in words. I would happily give up my last breath of life for you. You are truly my life and I exist only to please you.
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I got home late last night and M'Lady was tired so this morning after my mantra I remained on my knees and presented a card and this ankle bracelet to my Mistress.
Anklet 3.jpg
Anklet 3.jpg (82.76 KiB) Viewed 1549 times
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:55 am Several times I have mentioned, ok bitched about, the fact that my youngest son lives with us. That obviously puts a damper on our activities. He started a job yesterday and things have already changed.

We no longer have to worry about him walking in on us wile I recite my morning mantra and kiss her feet to start M'Lady's day. Unless we have guests or I am working outside the CFnm rule is in effect.

Even better, he is already starting to look for a place to live. We get our empty nest back and his room gets turned into a play room/dungeon! :twisted:

Life is getting better! :lol:
MAJOR UPDATE: My son got the word yesterday that his application for an apartment has received final approval. Maintenance is working on any needed repairs and cleaning his apartment. It is supposed to be ready for move in next Wednesday! :D

As you can tell I'm going to be really sad to see him go. :roll: I need to get off this computer. Have to talk to my neighbor about borrowing his trailer to get the kid's crap out of my storage barn..... :twisted: :lol:
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Congrats. I don't know how you put up with it for this long, if it was my kid I would have put him on the street long ago. Capable of working, but not and trying to get on SSDI while living in my house...as a 'disabled' vet (medically retired in 1984, involuntary- "A review of your medical records shows that you are no longer qualified for retention in the Armed Services...") who has never collected any disability and has been working since, I wouldn't have been able to tolerate it.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:58 am Congrats. I don't know how you put up with it for this long, if it was my kid I would have put him on the street long ago. Capable of working, but not and trying to get on SSDI while living in my house...as a 'disabled' vet (medically retired in 1984, involuntary- "A review of your medical records shows that you are no longer qualified for retention in the Armed Services...") who has never collected any disability and has been working since, I wouldn't have been able to tolerate it.
There were grandkids involved or he would have been on the street long ago!

edit: I wanted to add another comment. I have watched him through this fight with Social Security. There is no doubt in my mind that he has a bad back injury resulting from an on the job accident and probably should have been given disability status. Some of the rules for the review process prevented his lawyer using all but the most recent medical information including opinions of several doctors that if workers comp had not denied needed treatment the injury would not have progressed to being beyond repair.

An appeal is in the works but for now he is doing what he has to to support his kids.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy