[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Kitten
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by Kitten »

Since KBT mentioned my fingernails twice. I thought I would show y'all what he's talking about.
fingernails2-1.jpg
fingernails2-1.jpg (24.61 KiB) Viewed 20241 times
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I got another notification from the Post Office that my parcel was ready for pick up. I called to see what was up but being a retired mailman I had a good idea. It got tossed in the wrong sorting cart and by the time that carrier found it mine was already on the street. The service windows were closed for the weekend so delivery wouldn't be until Monday. I was talking to one of my old supervisors and he told me to come around to the dock and he would get it for me. Sometimes it is good (maybe? :? ) to know people. Kitten told me to go get it, she didn't want to wait until Monday.

The helmet they sent me was the wrong one and I had to take care of some email business with the seller when I got home. Kitten told me to come into the bedroom when I was finished.

She had the CB out and ready so I stripped down for her. After she removed the sizing ring she put me in the CB. When I reached for the TV remote she asked what I was doing. I hit the mute and closed my eyes when she snapped the lock closed. I now understand the feelings so many men talk about at that sound. The lock was the cheap one that came with the cage and she decided to switch it for the better one she had. The click at its closing was louder and more pronounced than the other one and it is a tiny bit heavier but not enough to make a difference.

I am already thinking I should have ordered the 6000s. Too much extra room in the tube length but we will see. I suggested I not sleep in at first because of the stories of an erection causing the seams to split. She assured me that she would help me test it before I went to sleep! :twisted: She just checked and I have the tube filled. I'm not worried what she has planned for later tonight (Should I be???) but I do need to convince her to let me fill the grooves in the rings before we try to go for any long term wear. They have the I beam profile instead of rounded edges.

For now we are both happy, me seeing the key hanging around her neck and her with the feeling of the power she now has!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I took Kitten out to dinner last night to celebrate the milestone of being locked up for the first time. While we were getting ready she thought the ring was pulling too far down and decided to switch to a smaller ring and a shorter pin. After we got home we settled down for some quiet relaxation and, I think, some teasing. My sack was bright red so she removed the CB immediately and rubbed everything down with some medicated lotion. The color started to return to normal after a few minutes but she kept up the massage for a little while. :)

I had already been told that, like it or not, I was going to sleep locked up. Even though I had concerns about overdoing the first attempt at lock up I was as disappointed as she was. Not because of having to be uncaged but because she was denied something she wanted.

She set the cage up with the larger ring before putting it away so I am anticipating being locked up again after she wakes up. She has found that pulling me through the assembled ring is easier for her than putting it together in place and less chance of pinching any tender skin.
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Kitten was down and slept through most of the day Sunday so I stayed unlocked. She applied more lotion to me after she woke up and again spent a bit more time that was needed to rub it in! :o

Dinner Saturday night was at Red Lobster and we both had more than we could eat. With our son and the grandkids living here the bedroom is the only place we can be assured of privacy so last night we heated up the leftovers and had a 'picnic' on her bed. Kitten was in her nightgown and I sat on the foot of the bed nude. I had changed into my pajama bottoms earlier to make this easy. After dinner I took the dishes to the kitchen, got everything cleaned up and went back to the bedroom, again sitting on the foot of her bed. I spent about a half an hour massaging her feet and legs and was told keep the massage limited to her feet and legs.

She had me stand beside the bed so she could check once more to make sure the problems from Saturday night were resolved and informed me it was time to get me locked up. I retrieved the cage from her dresser drawer and handed it to her. She opened the lock and removed the cage from the ring then pulled my balls through, this time without using any lotion. It went much easier this time because she has done it several times with both the CB and the MM sizing rings. Without using lotion my balls didn't have the tendency to slide back out. I had gotten a bit excited and we had to wait a couple of minutes to let things deflate. Once she had the ring fully on she stated to reach for the lotion. There was a damaged knee high stocking on the top of her trash can and I suggested trying the pull through method I read about. The first attempt with the full stocking was a failure because there was just too much material. After cutting off and using just the foot portion the second attempt went much better. As she pulled me into the cage and the stocking slid off my penis I drew a few short breaths. Kitten asked if it was hurting me and I assured her that was NOT the case.

Once the lock was snapped shut I sat with my legs spread and my feet on either side of her as she took several pictures. Most, she said, were for her pleasure but that she planned to share some of them, just to make sure she was getting everything in the right position and fitted properly. A couple of weeks ago that thought would have not even crossed her mind.

She had me put on my pj bottoms and we went to the back porch so I could walk around a bit. After going back to the bedroom I stripped down again. Satisfied that I was ok and reasonably comfortable she kissed me and sent me off to bed.

I woke up once with the cage stifling an erection. The ring was pulling at my balls and it was uncomfortable but not really painful. My first reaction was to reach down and I came fully awake when my hand hit hard plastic instead the warm flesh my brain expected. After making sure there were no real problems I waited about 15 minutes for things to subside before drifting off to sleep, happy and peaceful knowing I could handle sleeping locked up.

The question now is how long Kitten will keep me locked up the first time. The date is marked on my calendar so I don't lose track. I don't plan to ask and the decision is strictly up to her. She holds the keys to her property! :?
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

"I am already thinking I should have ordered the 6000s."

At least you didn't make the mistake of starting out with a Curve like I did. :)
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

In conversation Kitten has mentioned restraining me several times. She says the idea came from reading on the forum about restrain during tease and denial, especially if I am to be unlocked. We played with light bondage a little in the past, usually with me as the dominate one. Money was tight in those days and I modified some web dog collars for cuffs. They work but are a hassle to get on. I showed her some leather cuff sets on EBay with options ranging from 4 piece (wrist and ankle cuffs) to an 8 piece set (collar, wrist/ankle/thigh cuffs, and a 'hog tie' clip). She said the hog tie clip and collar wouldn't see much use but to get the big set that would let her secure my wrists to my thighs. They should be here next Monday! :D She has already showed me where she wants restraints attached to my bed so they are convenient when she wants to use them.

Last night Kitten 'summoned' me to the bedroom and told me she wanted to some alone time with me. I changed into my pajamas and locked the door. She 'suggested' I put on a pair of he new fancy underwear she had bought for me. The pair I selected didn't suit her so she had me change to a pair of purple string bikini style. For more than an hour I sat next to the bed as we watched TV and she played games on her phone. She had me sitting so she could look over at me in just the skimpy underwear with the obvious bulge of my cage underneath.

After I joined her in bed she had me take off that one bit of clothing and started on me with those wonderful nails! After about a half an hour she settled in against me and started to work on a crochet project. Later, when I mentioned needing to go get some sleep, she turned to me for a good night kiss. Instead of being sent to bed her fingers started to play with my right nipple. This led to her sliding down to pay attention to the other one with her tongue and teeth. She knows this drives me crazy. Twenty minutes or so of this with her hand going down to scrape my balls occasionally and she suddenly stopped and said, "That's enough for tonight". I put my pajamas off and headed to my recliner. In the state I was in, it took a while to go to sleep and I woke up 3 times with a hard-on causing the ring to pull at my balls.

I'm not sure who this woman is that took over my wife's body but I am looking forward to finding out what else she has planned for me..... ;)
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Kitten unlocked me before supper last night to check for any problems and I cleaned the cage. After I finished the dishes I took a shower and started a load of wash before going back to the bedroom. We talked about how to smooth out the rings on the device to make them more comfortable. The best solution I have read about would be to fill the grooves with silicone. She offered to leave me unlocked for the time it would take for the silicone to cure. Since I have China versions of both the HT and the CB6000s ordered I said I would prefer she keep me locked up in the device as it is until one of them gets here. Then I can work on modifying the rings to make them better for long term wear. After I was caged and secured once more I leaned over to kiss her goodnight. One hand went around my back to hold me in place and the other went to a nipple. That kiss took over 5 minutes and most of the time I was having both nipples pinched played with. By the time I left for bed my cage was being strained from my ATTEMPT to get hard.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning with an erection causing my cage to pull on my balls, happy knowing any urges I might have were deterred and prevented by Kitten's love and control.

I love knowing I am now and forever the 'property' of that wonderful woman!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Last night Kitten had a friend over. They visited on the porch while I stayed inside and left them alone. They came in for a minute around 9:30and I told Kitten I was tired and was going to settle in for the night. A quick good night kiss and they went in another room.

About 3:30 I woke up with the most incredible attempt at a hard-on I have had since she first put a cage on me 5 days ago. It took about 20 minutes for it to deflate and an hour for my mind to recover enough to allow me to sleep again. I wanted so badly to hold her and be held. Because of our current sleeping arrangement that wasn't possible and, for the first time, I really felt frustrated. I wasn't thinking about sex, I just wanted to have her near me.

Some things are in the works that will clear up at least part of the space problem in the bedroom and I will be able to sleep near her, even if it means a pallet on the floor by her bed for a while.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The afternoon of the 5th I went to put my foot up on the edge of the bed and I guess it pulled at my base ring wrong. Both ears on the ring snapped. I was wearing a 1 7/8 ring on the CB3000 clone. Since it had been comfortable to wear, Kitten switched me back down to the 1 3/4 ring. I was able to wear that one with only minor discomfort for the next 24 hours and I was fairly active during the day time.

The HT clone arrived yesterday and last night I was locked into it. Because there was some swelling where the grooves in the CB3000 ring had pinched me Kitten decided it would be best to use the 50mm ring so they could heal a bit. What a difference in comfort level! The only problem was waking up to an erection that was pushing back into my body. When I felt it I thought my right nut had slipped out. Kitten checked and assured me that everything was in place and fine, or it would be as soon as 'things' settled down. The 50mm was too loose and sliding down so this morning she replaced it with a 45mm ring. The next size down that came with it is a 40mm. Pretty big drop in size but we may try that after a few days. The HT I ordered is equivalent to a Standard tube and I may order the Small HT clone to try before buying a true HTv3.

The CB6000s clone arrived today but I am going to work on making the rings more wearer friendly before we try it out.

Kitten still wants me in a cage that uses a padlock because she likes the reaction I have at the sound of the lock clicking shut. I have a slight jump even if I am watching her close it. She also enjoys the constant reminder of its presence when it clicks against the cage when I walk. She has already decided that her main cage will be a MM Jail Bird. The HTv3 will be for short rest periods or (maybe) for when we know I will be subject to a metal detector.

I have the floor in the bedroom cleaned and we should be able to get some clearing and rearranging done this after noon. The goal is to have the one twin bed cleared off for her to sleep in. As I said before, until we get everything ready for the other bed I will make a pallet on the floor if I have to so I can sleep near her. She has ben going through treatment for some minor medical issues that put a damper on activities but she got the all clear from the doctor yesterday. GOT to get that bed cleared off! :D

BTW, this is my 7th straight day of 'confinement'!
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

48mm to 40mm is a big reduction, bigger than I would be comfortable with.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted