[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I woke up about 5:30 Friday morning to see M'Lady coming back to bed from her bathroom...Naked! When she got in bed she turned on her side with her back to me. Not being one to miss an opportunity I slid up close to spoon. She said this was a nice way to fall back asleep. Not what I was thinking as her ass was grinding against her caged cock. As I started to massage her breasts and pinch her nipples she responded by grinding harder. When I slid my hand down between her legs she rolled on to her back and spread them slightly. I was told to get a towel and wash cloth; that she needed to be washed up a bit. I came back with a hot cloth and started to wash her pussy. This quickly went from washing to massaging and it wasn't long before the wash cloth was discarded. As we kissed and I moved down to suck and bite her nipples I fingered her to her first orgasm. I moved down to eat her and slid the towel under her. As I used my fingers and mouth to pleasure her M'Lady was massaging her cock and playing with my nipples. Every time I felt her getting close to coming I would slow down and back off, not letting her get all the way to orgasm. I was able to do this 4 or 5 times before she decided it was enough. As she started to build toward orgasm her leg wrapped around the back of my head pulling me in tight to her pussy and preventing me from backing off. With 2 fingers massaging her G spot and my tongue and lips on her clit she had one of the most powerful orgasms she has had in a long time. I let her rest a few minutes and then took her down with some soft, slow licking of her folds.

When we did lay back my Mistress was completely sated and I was frustrated but happy to have been allowed to give her the pleasure she deserves.
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:56 am a lifestyle friendly adult RV resort.
That sounds like fun!
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I have been slacking off on my chores lately and my attitude has been bordering on abhorrent. Yesterday I wrote a page long apology to M'Lady in my journal. In the writing I said that I was surprised and a bit disappointed that she had allowed me to get away with it for so long. I spent most of the day working on ignored chores. I scrubbed all three bathrooms, changed the linens on the bed and did three loads of laundry along with some light straightening up around the house. At one point I was taking a short break and my Mistress told me to come to the bedroom when I was done. I immediately turned off the TV and joined her.

As I knelt by her side of the bed she picked up the heavy Purpleheart paddle she had laying on the bed and said it wasn't there for fun. I asked that we delay things until I finished defrosting the coils on the heat pump. (It has frozen and iced over the last 3 nights forcing us to go to the inside heating coils which don't work very well.) She agreed but added that their might be some extra repercussions from granting my request.

She got busy with her new phone and I kept myself busy. After I had the bed made I laid the paddle in the middle of the bed. It, and the impending punishment, were on my mind al day especially when I went into the bedroom and saw it laying there. After cleaning up the supper dishes I took a shower and sat next to M'Lady on the sofa. She went to take a shower and later I found her asleep, still dressed. When I took her morning coffee in she told me she had laid down waiting for the bathroom to warm up. If she doesn't shower this morning I will offer to draw a bath and attend to her after the house warms up.

I don't know what will happen today but when I make the bed the paddle will again be placed in the center. What happens and when will be her decision. I screwed up and am ready to accept what punishment she think is warranted.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Yesterday we had the cable company coming to make some major changes to our services and someone was coming up to help educate me on the RV systems. We had both woke up fairly early and, after a light teasing session during which I was not allowed to reciprocate, M'Lady said she wanted a shower. Not to take a shower but to have me in the shower with her to wash her hair and body. Serving the personal needs of my Mistress always gets me excited and I was straining at the bars of the cage the whole time we were in the shower and drying her off. It helped when washing Mistress' pussy turned into fingering and licking her to orgasm.

On Tuesday my main chores are to mop the bare floors and do a hard cleaning of the litter boxes. I managed to get them both done before anyone showed up. The guy that came up to help with the RV is from a male chastity group we have on Fetlife. He had said he would be caged and I was told to instruct him to bring the keys with him. M'Lady said that knowing he was unpartnered she might consider holding his keys. Having the cable people scheduled put a damper on any potential activity but she did show off her toy collection and have him prove he was caged. I don't know if, had we not had the conflict, anything further would have happened or not. She did say she felt he was hoping for more and probably wouldn't be back. I got a text last night saying to let him know when I got the replacement part for a problem we found on the RV and he would come up to help put it back in.

Life could get more interesting but how, if at all, is up to the Mistress of the house.

On a more mundane front I got a call from the Austin VA clinic last night. They have an opening for vaccination in the Covid clinic and asked if I was interested. I jumped at the chance and have to be there at 5:30 today.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

As I was getting dressed something else came to mind. Part of the cable service changes involved a new DVR. We have small 'satellite' boxes in each room that are fed off the signal from the main DVR. All of these had to be reprogrammed to the new box. When the tech was in the bedroom Kitten said he kept looking around at the things hung on the walls and especially the rack on the bathroom door that holds her flogger, cat-nine-tails and crop.

When I make the bed the Purpleheart paddle and a hairbrush are placed in the middle with the handles crossed. When he was doing the final check of the equipment in that room he kept looking at them. :o I would love to know what was going through his mind! :roll:
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

He probably assumed that you used them on Kitten.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Another wonderful start to a Sunday. Lying in bed, Kitten started to play with my nipples lightly. I started stroking the outside of her thigh softly. When my hand slid between her legs and my knuckles brushed against the apex I rolled toward her. Arms tight around each other...Slow passionate kisses. Push her onto her back and nightgown up to expose her breast. Straining at my cage as I alternate between kisses and sucking/biting her nipples. One hand pinching...twisting. As M'Lady starts to squirm my hand finds the warmth between her legs. Lips are parted and her clitoris is massaged between my thumb and forefinger. Squirming turns to writhing, moaning and bucking against my hand. I move down to add my tongue and lips in my assault on that wonderful pussy. A finger, now two, inside fucking her as my tongue flicks across her clit. Her hand between my legs stroking, squeezing, pulling her balls and caged cock. One leg wraps around my head forcing me in closer and holding me captive, bucking against my hand and face as the waves of orgasm take over her body. I lay beside her, my hand still stroking the wet warmth between her legs and she calms down. I am rewarded with her hand on the cage, fingernails between the bars teasing her cock for just a few minutes before informing me that she is ready for her coffee. I get up without comment or complaint to start her coffee. As the pot heats up I bring her morning protein drink to her. When I return with her coffee I find my Mistress sleeping peacefully. I return her drink to the refrigerator for when she wakes up and let her sleep.

My Mistress has been satisfied to start her day, her slave is frustrated but happy to have been allowed to serve her...All is as it should be!
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Celebrated my 72nd last week. Most of the day spent in the shop and working on the upgrades to the RV. We did go out to dinner at the restaurant of my choice. The youngest joined us at Twin Peaks and I got a pass for the evening for girl watching! Due to COVID taking a birthday picture with all the girls has been suspended. :cry: I did get one with our waitress, though! :D
Destiny.jpg
Destiny.jpg (59.33 KiB) Viewed 5201 times
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Off and running for the first outing in the RV today. Going to a clothing optional, lifestyle friendly resort for a couple of days. They have what is called a 'trailer crawl' tomorrow morning where you get to tour some of the other RV's. Maybe I'll get some ideas for improvements to ours.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Over all we had a fun weekend. We got a late start an didn't arrive at the resort until about 5:30 but we still had time to meet some new friends before going to the club that night. The club is adjacent to the pool area and we wound up in the hot tub. Once when I was getting out of the water a younger woman saw my cage. She apologized for staring and I told her it was ok. That led to a lot of questions and a conversation between me, her and M'Lady. Saturday evening I was approached at the club by another woman that had seen the cage earlier (I was fully dressed for the club that night) and wanted to know more about it. I was away from M'Lady at the time and broke a rule by showing her the cage as I answered her questions. When I got back to the table I told my Mistress about it and pointed the woman out to her. We wound up outside talking to her and her boyfriend. Mostly the conversation was between the women.

Over all we had 2 days of naked fun in the sun, met some likeminded people and just relaxed with nothing we had to get done! Friday evening we were taking to a man about future events. He told us that the 4th of July was one of the biggest but we needed reservations early. Sure enough Kitten made our reservation early Saturday morning and we got the last 30 amp RV space available. The site this time is right across the street from the club/pool area.

We learned a lot about things we should have packed and a few things that should have been left at home. As far as the RV goes, we only had 2 major problems. The leveling jacks wouldn't deploy and the ac/heater system wouldn't switch to heat or turn off. I'll have time to get these fixed before out next trip.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy