[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We have been in a rut lately and it is mostly my fault. I have been argumentative, neglected my chores and just generally rebellious. On Sunday we had a long discussion about my behavior and where we were at. I was told that this would no longer be tolerated. Two failures on my part stand out.

I am generally up before my wife and will go into the computer room, across the hall from our bedroom, to nebulize while I check mail. When she gets up, unless I am nebulizing, I am to immediately stop what I am doing to get her morning protein drink then brew and serve her coffee. I have slipped into a habit of procrastinating so I could finish writing a post to a forum or finish looking up something. If she is up before me I am to immediately check on her and take care of her needs.

I am also to kneel and recite a mantra each morning. It had gotten to where I would only do this every 3 or 4 days. When asked why I told her it just seemed like I was just repeating words from memory and not from my heart. M'Lady said that as homework I was to revise my mantra. I didn't have to write a complete new one, just modify it to describe more of how I fell about her and our life together.

Monday morning she was on the porch so I served her drink, brewed her coffee, served it and knelt for my mantra. After I was finished she remarked that it didn't sound any different and I responded that I hadn't revised it yet because I wasn't sure how to change it. I was informed me that when it was to be done was NOT up to me and it should have been done and ready to at least be read to her this morning. My Mistress then surprised me by pointing behind me and telling me to "hand that to me". What she was pointing at was her hand mirror shaped paddle. As I handed it to her and asked how she wanted me she slid her chair back and told me to get across her lap. The paddle struck almost immediately and with full force. By the time she finished I was ready to do anything to get her to stop. Needless to say, the mantra was revised, and the changes nearly committed to memory, before I went to bed Monday evening. M'lady listened very carefully Tuesday morning gave the new mantra her approval.

Things were different about this spanking/paddling. In the past I have either been on the bed with pillows under me to elevate my ass or bent over a piece of furniture such as the end of the bed or a chair/sofa arm. This time it was over her knees and being held in place with her her free hand on my back. Previous spankings were given with me knowing how many swats I was to get and I was reminded ahead of time the reason for the spanking. Then it was delivered in near silence until I was told I could get up. This time the paddle landed mostly a few seconds apart but a few times in short flurries, all while I was being chastised for failing to do as I was told. It almost seems my Mistress may have been studying spanking methods. In the past she always apologized for having to spank me. This time there was no apology or signs of remorse. In fact, got the impression that she even enjoyed it just a little. If that is the case, I'm in trouble. Even so....

God, I love that woman!
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

It's been a few months since I updated my journey. We have been on I guess what might be called an unintentional hiatus. I was unlocked on the 17th of September and M'Lady decided I should stay out for a while to let things stretch out' a bit. We have been on the lookout for a newer RV and we found one we liked within our budget. We picked it up toward the end of October and things got hectic. Between trying to get out in the RV at least once a month and getting it set up the way we wanted time just seemed to fly by. Throw some health issues (none to serious), our youngest moving back home, and starting to rip out carpet in favor of laminate flooring chastity fell by the wayside.

A few weeks ago I was told to write a new mantra. I struggled with that and finally got it finished and approved by my Mistress. As I was getting close to finishing it, I took a long bath one morning and made sure everything was trimmed and shaved with the intent of asking to be locked again. Once again life got in the way.

Last night M'Lady was out in the motorhome and I went out to join her. After some small talk about our day and some work the RV still needed, I was told to shower and shave. I told her i had just shaved the day before and washed up good just before coming out. When she said that was acceptable I gave her the bag with the Jail Bird and her keys in it. She hadn't seen me bring it in. I was told to lock the door, close the windshield curtains and strip down. As soon as I was done I was ordered to kneel. I was allowed up and told to wait while she went to the back of the coach. She came back wearing a short black robe and panties. As she sat in her recliner I again knelt beside her feet. Parting her legs she pointed to the floor in front of her. After I moved she held up a copy of the new mantra so I could refer to it if needed. When I was done I bent forward and kissed her legs just above the knees. She spread her legs more, allowing me to work my way up a little before she stroked my hair and then pulled me to her panty clad pussy. Only a few minutes of this and I she pushed me back. I thought we were done but until she said, "You can go clear the bed off, NOW". I did so as fast as I could and she joined me as soon as I was done. I was on my knees beside her and she pushed me down toward her legs. As I fingered and licked her pussy she stroked and squeezed her cock and balls, sometimes handling her balls gently and then squeezing them a bit harder than normal. As long as it had been I wasn't about to complain. Besides, I never felt any pain, just some discomfort and it spurred me on to make sure I was pleasing her. She had several smal to medium orgasms but I couldn't get her all the way over the top. After I stopped she said I had spoiled her with vibrators. I got up and found the magic wand in the toy box still charged. Holding it against her clit and varying the speed didn't take long to have her twisting and bucking as several waves racked her body.

After calming down she picked up the wand and started rubbing it up and down my shaft. I hadn't taken anything so I wasn't likely to get fully erect but I did respond enough to give her more to play with. She found that keeping it around the frenulum she could get me right on the edge and keep me there without pushing me all the way over the top. She kept this up for about 10 minutes before cutting off the wand and telling me to wash up. We moved back to her recliner and I stood obediently as she put the cage on and locked it.

Tonight, I'm wrapped in a steel cage, my Mistress is satisfied, and I'm frustrated...All is once again right in my world!
7 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!