[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Last Friday morning, after my mantra, M'Lady told me to shower and bring the Jail Bird to her. I did as told and made sure I shaved while in the shower. We were in the process of rearranging the living room and had company coming that afternoon so she didn't lock me up right away. The cage was laying on the table on the porch and stayed there all weekend. The guest was a candidate for our US House district. She had gone out on the porch leaving us to talk. When he left he went out to say good bye to her. I don't know if he saw the cage or, if he did, knew what it was.

Saturday evening she said something about me not asking to be locked in the cage. I answered by quoting House Rule #8.

"Chastity will be enforced with a chastity device at the discretion of the Mistress."

Sunday my eldest and his wife came over for Mother's Day. At one point he reached over and turned the cage around on the table. He just commented that he thought that was what it was and nothing else was said.

Yesterday M'Lady was settling on the bed to set up her pill containers for the next month. Before she started I presented myself to her with the cage in hand. It has been a while since I have been touched uncaged so, needless to say, I reacted rather quickly, growing and leaking. This made getting my semi erect cock through the base ring a challenge. Then came the cage, or at least an attempt at putting it on me. When she added some lube to the head my breathing quickened and I got harder. She spent a few minutes playing with her property, stroking it and playing with the head with her fingernails. Those fingernails always drive me wild. All I could do was stand there, hands behind my back, eyes closed, in ecstasy wondering how far she would take me. My answer came when she added more lube and immediately started to force the cage onto a now nearly erect cock. It took her some effort but she was successful and got the Jail Bird in place. Her padlock still hasn't come back from repair so she went through her chastity box and found one of the cheap padlocks that would fit.

After 2 1/2 weeks of freedom, she once again has her property safely locked away and secure. The little padlock tinkles against the cage when I walk to remind me that its contents belong to my loving wife and Mistress. Once again, all is right in my world.

God, I love that woman!
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Another development over the last few days. A while ack we bought a shock collar and shortened the collar so it fits behind the cage under my balls. It hasn't been used for several months and the remote to it got misplaced. M'Lady found it last week and told me to charge it. Now I am to put the remote by her bedside after I put the collar on or give it to her if she is up.

It is not used as much for discipline as it is as a way for her to summon me. It has 3 modes, a tone, a vibrator, and the shock. If I am working in the house naked I can hear the tone but almost any clothing muffles it too much to be heard. The vibrator is set to maximum and if I don't respond to the tone that is next. This is all it takes to get my attention, stop what I am doing and see what she needs. This is because I know the shock level is set about mid range and that is coming if I don't respond as quickly as she thinks I should.

M'Lady has never used the collar as a discipline tool but, when she first got it, she did test its effectiveness. She discovered two things. First, when set at the maximum shock level she gets my complete attention and, second, holding the button down causes the shocks to repeat almost continuously as long as it is depressed.

I have been wearing the collar daily for about a week and the only time it is a problem for me, other than the obvious, is when when my scrotum gets pinched between the device and the cage base ring.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

This update is both good and bad.

The good...We took the RV to the adults only RV resort over Memorial weekend. M'Lady couldn't get in the pool or hot tub because she had just had a minor procedure done on her back but I was allowed to go on my own. On one trip to the pool I was sitting on the edge getting some sun when a woman approached me, asked about my cage and called her girlfriend over. I spent about 20 minutes answering questions and talking to them about the cage and my chastity. Most of this time my balls and cage were being held and examined by one or the other of them. The cage is often the start of a conversation but before this was the first time a woman has approached me directly. We are going back up in 2 weeks and will be there through the July 4th weekend. This time we are gong to take all the old cages with us for any women to try on their men if they are interested.

The bad...A few days ago a pack of cigarettes disappeared off the back porch. We don't smoke in the house and the pack is kept near the door so we have to get up from the table and walk across the porch to get a cigarette. Keeps us from absentmindedly lighting one after another. I basically accused M'Lady of smoking the whole pack that night even though she kept telling me she didn't. Yesterday we found the pack where they had fallen, probably knocked off by one of the cats. I apologized immediately but was informed that wasn't good enough and then told to follow her to the bedroom. I was ordered to bend over the bed as she went to her toy rack and came back with her heavy Purpleheart paddle. Even though she didn't swing as hard as she could have, most of the swats landed right on the sit spot so I had trouble sitting for the next couple of ours. M'Lady doesn't like using corporal punishment but I do believe she is getting better at applying the paddle to get my attention!
6 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Yesterday I got another surprise from M'Lady. We were sitting alone in our doctor's waiting room when M'Lady quietly told me "Do not show any reaction at all" then began to pinch and twist my nipples. I will also add that she wasn't trying to be gentle about it. As I said, we were alone in the waiting room but in full view of the receptionist. Except for a few short, quick breaths I somehow managed to obey her!

Later that evening I was working in the RV when she called and told me to come to the porch, that she wanted to tell me something. We are working on one of the local political campaigns and the campaign manager had stopped by for a few minutes. I don't know what it was, but something she saw in the living room brought a comment of it being kinky. M'Lady told her a little about our lifestyle after that. Except for a description of the adult campground we go to, I don't know what all was discussed but the lady said she had to talk to my Mistress more. What is the saying? "Politics makes strange bedfellows"
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We had been discussing our journey in male chastity before I came in to make my last post. M'Lady just came in ad asked me the date of the Sunday she finished reading the book I gave her on male chastity and she agreed to try it. It was June 17th so yesterday was our 4 year Chastiversary! :lol:
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

I like Chastiversary
perhaps a little something extra after the boys leave ~~NOW ~~ LET ~~ ME ~~ THINK ~~
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We are out in the RV at our favorite campground. Saturday night M 'Lady unlocked me but between one of us being over tired at night, problems with the RV and some soreness on my part nothing had happened. Yesterday I was given a choice, either provide the pleasure my Mistress wanted or be locked up immediately. The choice was easy. During the day while we were sitting outside the coach I whispered in her ear that I was going to take charge, restrain her hands, then use my tongue and toys to tease her before fucking her. I repeated that I was not going to make love to her, but I was going to fuck her.

After we settled in bed, I spread a pad at the foot and motioned her to come to me. She resisted at first saying i didn't give the orders in our relationship but complied when I stood firm and told her to get over to me. The toy rack was just behind me and I had prepositioned a few items for my use. First I took off her robe and blind folded her. After bending over to give her a long passionate kiss I stood back up. I took the wrist cuffs off the rack and buckled one to each of her wrists, securing them together with a chain behind her back. Once laid back she could move her hands, but only a few inches. Another kiss before attacking her nipples with my teeth and no attempt to be gentle. Pulling her to the edge of the bed I got on my knees to use my tongue and fingers to take her to her first orgasm. Picking up a vibrator I stood over her and used it and my fingers to take her over the edge again before taking her with my cock. I unclipped the chain from her wrist and, as I had promised (threatened?), this was pure primal fucking. I only slowed down to keep myself in control and not cum before her. It only took a few minutes before she had the massive orgasm I wanted to give her.

After that I stopped, not allowing myself the pleasure of a climax. I will probably be caged again today but I am hoping to be blessed with a long tease and denial edge session, tied to the bed, before that happens. M'Lady had given me permission to finish last night, maybe she will let me climax before the cage goes back on....Just not too soon!
6 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We are still at the RV resort. M'Lady wanted to stay an extra day before heading home. I have been unlocked for the last 10 days but no sex since my last post. She has talked about granting my request for a long tease session but it doesn't look like that is going to happen as she isn't feeling well. She thinks it's just a summer cold but we will call her pulmonologist to be safe.

Where we are is only about 15 miles from Washington-on-the-Brazos State Park, the birthplace of Texas independence from Mexico. If she is up to it we plan to take the trike over there this afternoon.

The pool and hot tub are being shocked today so they are closed until late afternoon but I will probably get in the sauna. Tomorrow morning we will get the coach close to ready to roll and hit the hot tub/sauna one last time before hitting the road for home.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

After several problems I finally got the pool up and filled over the weekend. By Tuesday the Texas sun had the water warmed up enough to M'Lady's liking and we went in. We were in one corner of the pool and she was playing with my cock as she leaned against me. At my urging she turned around and started on my nipples with her teeth. Then she surprised me by pulling me up to a floating position and taking me in her mouth. I wrapped my legs around her for support and she continued to blow me as she ran those wonderful nails up and down my body, pausing occasionally to pinch and twist my nipples. It only took a few minutes before I was on the edge and about to tell her to stop. I think she sensed I was close when she suddenly pushed my legs apart and stepped back saying "and denied" with a smile om her face!

God, I love my Mistress!
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We got some pool time again a couple of days later. I spent an hour alone getting some sun and working on my tan before M'Lady joined me wearing black panties and a scarf tied around her breasts with a slip knot. The top only lasted a few minutes before I untied it with my teeth. After some experimentation she was laying on a chair type float with her ass on the large top and a pool noodle behind her head. I slipped her panties off, reached under the float to hold her further out of the water and started to pleasure my Mistress. My mouth and her pussy kept dipping in the water keeping her from getting lubricated but I was still able to bring her to three orgasms. The first two were mild but when the last one hit she wrapped her legs around my head and bucked out of the water a bit. It wasn't the earth-shattering orgasm I wanted to take her to, but it was strong enough to make her happy!

Note to self....Find a better pool float for M'Lady!
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy