[CanuckInNJ] Forcing her Hand

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
CanuckInNJ

Re: [CanuckInNJ] Forcing her Hand

Post by CanuckInNJ »

The strap-on arrived!

She's all about vanilla, so I took the initiative one day and bought it. Nothing fancy, just a $20 cheapie on Ebay.

The previous one was more of a hollow gelatine dong that fastened behind the testicles. It was too wide for her, and she rejected it. This new one is a real strap-on, and quite narrow, but perfectly angled for her G-Spot. It's also hollow, so I can lube myself up and slide inside it. The testicles hang through a space in the harness.

I introduced it during a passionate session several weeks ago, and can't believe how much she liked it.

We started with some oral, continued with several vibrators, and carried on to the strap-on.
I'd been thrusting for a minute or two when she stopped suddenly.

"You'd better not come in that thing!"

"I promise I won't."

Several more minutes of thrusting. Now she's arching her back, angling herself, groaning, writhing. Suddenly she stops again.

"Can you feel anything?"

"Not a thing."

"Good."

We finished up with some magnificent house-shaking PIV.

She's mentioned it several times since, particularly how she's never come so hard and so long before, but she insists that the real thing is still better.

Now I know, however, that I have competition.
6 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

I've been a little grumpy over the past week, mostly because she's been stressed with kids and work and therefore not interested in anything sexual.

Yesterday she kind-of announced that I hadn't got any action over the weekend because of my attitude. This didn't surprise me, but I'm happy to see that she's thinking about denying me when my behavior is less than perfect.

Last night we got frisky, and she stroked me to a huge erection before putting me inside her. I thrusted gently for several minutes, but I could see that her mind was elsewhere. Finally she pushed me off.

"Let's finish this in the morning, baby," she said gently, and rolled over.

I lay there for a minute, digesting what had just happened.

Then she murmured "Poor baby. You're going to have trouble sleeping tonight." Within another minute she was breathing regularly.

I lay on my back for another thirty minutes, wondering what I should do with the flagpole that had grown between my legs. It remained that way for most of the night.

This morning she woke up too late for any action. She groped me again, and said.

"Maybe we'll do something tonight, honey. How about 10pm?"

Sigh. I know her. That means nothing for me tonight either, and that's OK.

This morning I texted her how deliriously happy I was with the session, and asking for more denial. No response, but a call mid-morning.

"Are you wearing the device?"

"Erm, no."

"Interesting."

"Why??"

"Just wondering."
0 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

We had an amazing session last night that started sluggishly and with a small argument. Men in chastity, however, know when and why to apologize. Things got torrid pretty soon after that, and we pulled out the box-of-tricks. The session eventually involved tongues, strap-ons, vibrators, and PIV. Whoo, doggie!

This morning I'm horny again, and I tell her.

"That's because you're a big ole horn dog who doesn't masturbate anymore!"

I tell her I might have to lock up (only she has the key).

She responds with a giggle. "You're such a hound!"

I'm going to take that as "go ahead!"

So now I'm in a potential ten day lock-up, as I *know* her period is just around the corner.

She's been a bit frisky lately, and tonight she's out with the girls. Who knows what she'll say??
[she comes back, and admits there's been some talk of sex, but denies spilling any secrets. Off she goes to prepare for bed, and returns in nothing but her underwear. I practically faint. She merely giggles. "Any interest in some oral?" I ask, desperately.

"Nope!" she laughs. "Did you do your chores?" But before I can answer she does. "Of course you did," and with another laugh she heads back up the stairs again.]
4 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

Much cuddling and spooning this morning after a delicious night of denial. Eventually she pushes away, however.

"Are you wearing your contraption?" she asks, and then she answers the question herself.

"Of course you are. Well, there's always tonight!"

And off she goes to work.
2 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

Two days pass. She is feeling sorry for me, even though I'm going to pains to explain to her that it's all right. But no, she feels obliged to service me, so declares that I'm going to be let out tonight for PIV or a hand job.

But her heart isn't in it, and to tell the truth, neither is mine. She's doing this out of duty, and she's not happy. When she's not happy, I'm not happy.

She declares again how much she hates the device, and I don't know if it's true or not. She's a genius at persuading herself of things that aren't true, if she feels they're "right".

I mention that I might try hypnotism files, and she seems cool with that, even if she doesn't believe in it.
Fine with me. I know from having tranced with Lee Allure and Shibby that it works.

The next day I discover Elena McIvor, or eSuccubus. This is a discovery, but more on that matter at a later date.

A day passes, and with the help of eSuccubus and some amazing femdom files, I'm very horny again by the evening. We spend the evening in the company of a group of other women, and I gaze on them in doe-eyed admiration. At one stage, my wife declares to the group "Canuck is an honorary woman tonight."

"Delighted to be so," I declare, surprising even myself.

This morning she spoons me. Then I spoon her. Then she gropes me. Then things go absolutely CRAZY. She sits on my face, I go down on her, she rides me like a cowgirl, and then we finish up in missionary position, where we both come like trains.

We're hardly done when offspring appears at the door (locked, fortunately) growling for breakfast and attention.

Reality again, alas.
3 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

I text her a request for permission to masturbate.

The reply is quick and clear.

"No."

She'd never admit it, but she likes the power.

And I like her power. I am now bound to chastity until she wills it otherwise.
3 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

I'm glad I forced the issue last year. Had I not done so, the device would never have become normal. As it is, she now sees it frequently and knows that she has control, if she wants it.

Her main issue is that she feels that she's not giving me enough sex, even though I keep telling her that I *want* to be denied. Her low libido contributes to this feeling of low self worth in her. Somewhere in there she feels that we'd be having a "normal" sex life if she had a higher libido. She just doesn't get that I don't care about the orgasms - it's the occasional strokes and attention I want, and the ability to please her.

And fair enough, her concerns are understandable. She's very vanilla, and very slow to do anything unusual.

She'd been putting off sex for a while because of health issues, and finally declared that last night would be the night. Then, however, she got tired and asked me to wait. I was glad to do that, and as we lay in bed while she exquisitely touched my rigid member, we had a lovely conversation about wants and needs.

"I don't know what I'm thinking," she said plaintively. "I'm all over the place. I don't know what I want."
"Fine with me," I responded. "I know exactly what I want. Why don't we go with that?"

Sexually, we've never been this close. I've never before dared to be so open about my chastity desires. And she's never before listened like she's been doing lately.

"But you're not getting enough orgasms! And I don't want to be in charge of you!"

"You're not! You're only in charge of my orgasms. Nothing more. Once a month would be fine with me, as long as I can have this now and again," I say, sighing happily as she gently slides her hand up and down my cock. "This is sex! This is the main event! I simply don't need to come! Now *please* let me worship you!"

She muses on this, and allows me to worship her. Then some more stroking. Then a promise of more activity in the morning. Then she is asleep.
6 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

The sex yesterday morning didn't fulfil her. She did it out of duty, and that was it

For that very reason, it didn't fulfil me either. Which is not to say I didn't come strong, because I did, but because I had a nagging feeling that it wasn't really what she wanted.

After she went to work I still felt naggingly horny, so put the device on and let her know by text (or so I thought

Busyish day, and then we met some friends, and then to bed.

This morning she woke up in cuddling position.

"Are you wearing your chastity belt?" She sounds severe, but is there a *tinge* of pleasure in her voice?

"Erm, yes."

"Well take it off. I don't like that hard feeling against me."

"But only you have the key."

She finds the key and I unlock and wash. Soon I'm back in cuddling position again. She sighs contentedly.

"If something's going to be hard against me, it's going to be your penis."

We cuddle for a bit, and I ask her to be allowed worship her.

"By 'worship,' do you mean go down on me?"

"Absolutely!"

"Well, okay then."

But, hygiene queen that she is, she insists on washing first. Which means she's a bit soapy for the first
few licks. I keep telling her that I prefer her natural smell and taste, but she refuses to permit it. Thanks, American detergent industry.

Is it discovering the cage that turned her on? She's already pretty wet by the time I get down to her, and
I give her a good five minutes of pleasure, although she admits that all she can really feel is my attention to her clitoris.

Excited, she pulls me up and starts to stroke me. Then she uses me as a dildo, which is *exquisite*, and brings her to a minor orgasm. Then she mounts me and rides me cowgirl style, giving herself another minor orgasm. Then she rolls over and I enter her missionary style.

We're gently thrusting against each other when child noise from downstairs interrupts goings on, and it's at this moment that she pulls me out.

"That's enough for this morning, darling," she says brightly. "Maybe we'll finish this tomorrow."

My slick, rigid, member stands there, peeking around in disbelief like a bear whose forest has suddenly just vanished.

And with that, she's out of the bed and downstairs for breakfast.

Wow. Just wow.
7 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

Next morning we wake up and cuddle a little before she strokes my cock.

She's getting better at this. She strokes slowly and quickly, slowly and quickly, stops. Grasps my shaft and makes small circles on the tip with her thumb.

I am completely in her thrall.

"Do you want a hand job this morning?" she says, idly. She's interested in my answer.

I'm interested in her question, and why she's asking it. Both answers seem like possibilities.

"I'd prefer it if you brought me right to the edge and made me wait."

"Hmm . . . I couldn't be so cruel."

"Oh please be cruel!"

She brings me right to the edge and then, unbelievably, stops.

"Well, maybe we'll do this again tonight."

And she gets up and begins her day.

I lie in a daze for twenty minutes.
7 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

Lot's of work n' family shit happens for a week, and there's no talk of sex.

I lock up, but she doesn't even notice.

Finally I leave her key on her pillow (because she left it where I could find it), and she hides it properly.

Not a bad sign.

Worse (or better) is that this is the last night I'll be sharing a bed with her for four nights, as she's going to visit relatives with the kids. I'm staying at home to get some work done.

Looks like she's going to leave me locked for the duration

This pleases me. I'll be at two big social events while she's gone, and I think she wants to be sure I'll be thinking of her. She actually wants to deny me.

I haven't come since well before the two MASSIVELY FRUSTRATING edges last week. And she doesn't seem to care!

It's a torment. But it's what I asked for.
7 x