[Xileh] After she said yes...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Xileh

[Xileh] After she said yes...

Post by Xileh »

DAY ONE

I am shaking. I am also naked, standing before my wife. She is sitting on an ottoman, holding a stainless steel chastity cage, lock, and key. I had already put the 2" steel ring on since it is a challenge getting everything through the ring, in the right order. If she tried to do it, I would never fit in.

She looked at me and said, "I'm not really sure why you want to do this." She adds a little lube to the inside of the cage, and begins to slide it on. I begin to harden, so she begins stuffing me in. She gets everything in and manages to slide the cage over the locking pin. She has to play with it to get the holes to line up just right for the lock to slide through.

The sight of her slender fingers working the polished metal cage into place, and inserting the lock, is one of the most erotic visions I have ever had. She succeeds inserting the lock, looks me in the eyes, and snaps it shut. She inspects the cage, gently lifting it, moving it from side to side, then up and down, then gives it a little tug. She looks at me again, then begins to run her finger tips up and down my thighs. I shut my eyes. I feel a warm, moist tongue tickling my balls. I get my first erection inside of a chastity cage.

She gives me a little pat, and says, "Ok, you're done." I start to leave, turn to give her a glance, and she's dangling the keys.
0 x
Xileh

Re: [Xileh] After she said yes...

Post by Xileh »

SO NERVOUS

We have been practicing part-time T&D for over year. I found having her in charge to be very exciting and she enjoyed teasing the hell out of me. This naturally led me to research female dominance. One of the first FLR web sites I came across, had a section about enforced male chastity.

"No way, wearing one of those is not for me", I thought at the time. The thought of submitting to a woman though, was something I began to think about quite a bit. This surprised me, since I am not submissive in any other aspect of my life. I still am trying to reconcile it.

I told her about my desire to be dominated. She was very understanding. Although we continued with T&D, not much else happened. We became busy with other things and I just let it go for about eight months.

For some reason, the idea of being in chastity, started to seem appealing. I began reading about it and decided I wanted to try it.

I agonized for months on how to ask if she would participate. I was very worried about a negative reaction since this is pretty far out there for a pretty vanilla-leaning woman. I read about all the different advice people had. There were all kinds of ideas about how her life will be easier, and the man more attentive. The best idea ever.

I finally decided to just ask her without making it sound like "Lets Make a Deal". If it really is a great experience, we'll find out together.

On the night I brought it up, I described it and told her that I thought it was a natural extension of our T&D. And, I really wanted to let her be in control. I showed her a picture of a device (not being worn). I honestly acknowledged that it might require some extra attention from her. She asked about having sex. I told her that that doesn't have to change, except she decides when.

She still wasn't sure why I would want to deny myself so completely, but sure, we could try it. Besides, she said, "I do like to tease you."

In retrospect, I should have quit agonizing and just given her a chance. We have a strong relationship, so I should not have been so worried. What I did right was to be honest, and ask from the heart. No sell job. I think, if you don't have the level of trust to honestly ask, you might not be ready for this.

It looks like we are.
0 x
Xileh

Re: [Xileh] After she said yes...

Post by Xileh »

DEVICES

I started out out with a Chinese stainless steel cage. I learned that I needed a 2” base ring. The cage itself was too short. Due to the short length, I was losing some feeling.

Based on that experience, I decided I wanted a metal cage because we like the way they look, and it is easier to keep clean.

The second Chinese cage was made of chrome plated steel. For long time use, chrome is not a good choice. Also, the ring ends were not welded together. Who thought that up? It is like a saw on your private parts. I thought about TIG welding it, and replating it in my shop, but it would still be junk. It did help with the length and cage diameter measurements. The other problem was it’s heavy weight. So, my $20 wasn’t totally wasted.

I finally broke down and ordered a Contender from MCN. I measured over a period of two weeks to get it right. It is very hard to do. Things seem to change based on the day of the week, time of day, temperature, level of activity, and probably the stars.

I received it very quickly and the quality is really good. He uses a smaller diameter stainless steel wire that is lighter in weight. All of the welds are smoothed to perfection and polished.

I wore it for over a month and still had to send it back for minor adjustment. His level of service is the best. He returned it very quickly.

I have learned that it takes a bit of trial to get everything just right. In the end, spending the effort to measure and buying a quality product will make for a comfortable fit and good experience. Getting it wrong, can do lasting damage. There are not too many successful shortcuts.
0 x