Post by LockedByBD »

Wrong Question

Last night in bed:
"It's starting to get to me dear. How long are you going to keep me locked?"
"How long has it been?"
"Just over four weeks."
"What's the longest you've been locked?"
"Five weeks."
"Six weeks... seven weeks... eight weeks... Don't ask the question if you don't want the answer!"

She's giving me what I asked for... and it's starting to worry me.
1 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
LockedByBD
Re: [LockedByBD] Locked in a Cage Again

Post by LockedByBD »

Celebration

Well last week Tuesday my wife phoned from work telling me she was coming home early and I should get ready. Silly me, I had no idea what she meant. What she meant was her group completed a big project at work and she wanted me in bed to celebrate... before dinner even! So I have ended my current lockup just two days short of my five week record. Thirty-three days was quite a bit for me. She doesn't want me back in lockup for a while... so I'll play it cool.
1 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

It's been a while. My wife has been indifferent to playing with me locked in chastity since this past February-March. Well, after being away on business for five weeks I told my wife that I missed her too much. We should never do that again. Five days after coming home I was back in the cage. First time in a long time. She's enjoying it, and starting to take advantage of the situation.

About ten days into the latest lockup she thanked me for buying her a nice present. It was the vibrator I got her a year or so ago. I had never heard one word about it until she brought it up last weekend. She said she really enjoyed it while I was gone. And then she told me since I'm locked in a cage and she has a good vibrator... I'm not necessary.

The other day, after waking up, she tickled my scrotum and the bits pressing through the bars of the cage. Then after showering and dressing for work she remarked, as she was leaving, "Maybe I'll share you with my girlfriends!" Now I'm sure she was just teasing. But for her to be so forward in her teasing is quite an advance for her. So that evening as we got into bed I asked her "You're not really going to share me with your girlfriends?!" She milked my concern for all it was worth! And she never said she wouldn't share me!

Last night her physical teasing got so intense I was going crazy. I had to leave and sleep in the guest room. This evening after dinner I asked her if she was going to keep her hands off me tonight and let me sleep. She said she couldn't promise anything...

I think it's about time I went to bed and found out!
2 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Shortly after my last post we went on a family trip for 12 days. Needless to say I was unlocked for the airport. In fact, my wife said not to bring the cage, but instead I was on my honor. Well, three days into the trip we didn't have much planned one day. I suspect she was a bit bored that evening because she had me hold onto the headboard in the hotel room while she slowly teased me. I thought I was going to explode. Then she mounted me until I really did cum. Wow. It felt like my mind was gone for a while.

The day before our vacation ended she did the same thing again.

Now I'm home again. I was locked up the day after I got home. Everyday I tell her I love her. Everyday I thank her for keeping me chaste and not selfishly masturbating. Her birthday came and went: no unlock. My birthday is in a month... maybe she's going for a record! I hope not... but I hope so. :?
0 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Last night after climbing into bed I waited for my wife to finish reading and turn out her light. Then I did what I typically do every night: I thanked her for keeping me locked one more day. But then I tried something different: I asked her if she wouldn't keep me locked again tomorrow. She said she "could do that" and asked how long I'd been locked this time. It had been a week. Then I did something different: I asked her if she wouldn't keep me locked another week. She said "you'll have to beg for that!" So I did. I told her how I haven't been able to masturbate. And that masturbating meant I was only being selfish and not thinking of her; her pleasure should come first. She said my begging was pitiful, but did acknowledge that it takes me about a week locked up to figure out that her pleasure comes first. So she agreed: I will be locked at least another week. Then she had me roll over so she could spoon me from behind... and pinch a nipple. At that point I told her she could be more assertive, more demanding, if she wanted. I started to say... She told me to "Zip it!" and promptly went to sleep.

How often do we have to remind ourselves that if it's really what she wants then we shouldn't try to rush things?

This morning, after the alarm went off, she rolled over and gave me "sex." Her definition of sex for me is first tickling the insides of my thighs, then my scrotum, then the skin that bulges through the metal bars of my cock cage. I can't help but whine a little. Then she pushes me away and heads to the shower. I go downstairs to start her breakfast. Later at breakfast I mention "I can't believe last night. I want you so much!" And she responds "Yes, why did you ask for more time?" I didn't have an answer for her except to say that I must have been out of my mind. She replies "Well, tough luck now!" and smiles as she leaves for work.
2 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

The Things We Do ... to Be Undone

I've had a bit of trouble with the cage I wear. Occasionally one of my testicles will slip through the ring. It's not pleasant. So a week ago I ordered a new cage. It came two days ago. When my wife got home from work she unlocked me so I could relock in the new cage. It took quite a while to get it to work. It's one of those where you slide the key and the brass locking device into the pieces of the cage. (Details in a post dealing with devices.) She had already gone to bed so I slid in next to her. I mentioned that this cage was snugger with no chance of escape, almost diabolical. I said "I don't know what I'll do." She replied "I do: suffer!"

Unfortunately it rubbed to much on my scrotum, as well as pinching the top of my penis when I put it on, several times, to fix the locking problem. So after last night unlocked, but on the honor system (i.e., no touching or erection) I put on my old cage again. So its been 11 days into this lockup with 7 hours out last night. Will continue to work on the new cage... until I get it right!
0 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

A Moral

This morning as I was half-asleep I put my arm over my wife and asked her if we could have sex. She said "Sure you can!" And she proceeded to tickle my scrotum and the skin bulging out between the bars of my cage. I came fully awake rather quickly and realized what I asked for: not sex, as in PIV, but sex for me as she had redefined it last month. Sex for me now means only teasing my privates when they are locked in chastity: that's the only "sex" I am now allowed. I squirmed and whined for quite a while, much longer than she usually teases me.

The moral of the story: be sure you understand what you are asking for.
0 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

New Cage = New Challenge

So because the new cage was a bit too tight I went back into the old cage while we waited for a larger ring to be delivered. Of course the shipping company sent it to the wrong state. So it did not arrive before I had to go on a business trip. Since I was driving, and not flying, I wore the old cage on the trip. By the time I got home yesterday the new ring had arrived. Last night I was locked into the new cage and slept in it. This morning in bed we discussed how it felt and the result is... I will remain locked in the cage until sometime in November, at the earliest. No release because of a slipped testicle, no release for teasing, just 24/7 locked up until November... unless she wants me locked longer.

Locktober is real for me. I don't even know where the key is. This is a real challenge for me. The longest I've ever gone has been just over a month. We started this time on September 4, so it will be two months... at a minimum.

I think I'll focus on keeping her happy. What else is there to do?! ;)
1 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

I like the concept of Locktober and NOvember. Thinking about adding KBT to the list. :D
2 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

Kitten wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:52 pm I like the concept of Locktober and NOvember. Thinking about adding KBT to the list. :D
Go for it!! :D :evil: :twisted: :evil: :D
0 x