[_lj_] a new beginning

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
_lj_

[_lj_] a new beginning

Post by _lj_ »

This may be the shortest beginning, it all depends on My Lady's response to an email. Why would I send her an email ? To explain, give her the chance to read and consider, without me expecting anything.

Which is where I have gone wrong before.

I introduced her to the BDSM world seven years ago, we had a lot of fun, and then I pushed too hard for a D/s relationship that she didn't want. And so I blew it !

Then I tried for chastity. But I wanted all the "tease and denial", forgetting that if she is the key-holder, I get no say in that. Which brings us up to now.

The email proposes that I am locked for the next three months, at her discretion. I have no say in anything to do with what happens next.

Watch this space...
0 x
MM Jailbird
WifeIsVanilla

Re: [_lj_] a new beginning

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Best of luck.

At least with the Jail Bird, you have a device that you can comfortably wear for 3 months, assuming that the fit is correct, of course.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

Well, the proposals were all acceptable.

the main details are

I would be unlocked if health issues require it, and during a very short daily time for hygiene.

I may ask for temporary release during acclimatisation to being locked 24/7, eg an occasional evening, approved at her discretion

I would appreciate teasing, verbal or physical but must never expect or ask for it.

I would welcome the opportunity for occasional sexual release by solo or shared activity but must not ask for or expect it.

the initial period of 24/7 lockup (less 10 minutes per day for hygiene) lasts until the end of February 2018, extended at My Lady's discretion. My Lady can require any sexual activity whenever she chooses. I have no say in this.
0 x
MM Jailbird
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

I had three hours unlocked yesterday, as I needed to have a shave, I was getting some discomfort at the lower edge of the A ring of the JailBIrd probably from hair follicles being pulled, and I asked for a few hours to let everything settle whilst we went out for the evening. I was allowed three.

My Lady has one key for the JailBird on her car keyring, so whenever she is away there is no chance of getting the key, and when we are together, I would need to ask for permission to use it. There is an emergency key secured to a water pipe with a numbered security tag, in a position that makes it impossible for me to use

After about 18 hours following the shaving, I have discovered the cause of the irritation. The cause is my underpants being too tight fitting ! (what are known in the UK as "jockey" briefs) I sleep naked except for the JailBIrd, with no problems, and have just spent the last 5 hours "commando" (no underpants) and the irritation that was developing this morning has gone. So I will be shopping for "boxer" pants.

so just another 78 days lock-up remaining, with no orgasms if that is My Lady's wish.

or My Lady could extend that...:shock:
0 x
MM Jailbird
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

_lj_ wrote:
or My Lady could extend that...:shock:
I may have spoken too soon.

A casual, joking conversation last night, and I made some comment about my birthday, vaguely in the context of chastity.

This morning My Lady asked me to do a chore and, again joking, said no. Her reply was that the response could add a few extra days to my lock-up, which was going to continue until my birthday, (in May). Then she smiled.

I'm not sure whether she is teasing or serious, and I'm not sure I want to risk asking her for confirmation.
0 x
MM Jailbird
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

I took a chance. Was she serious about my staying locked until May?

Apparently not - but she reserves the right to add time if she feels like it, which of course I what I agreed to.

I have been told I will be released whilst we are staying with our daughter and family at Christmas, but that will amount to no more than 36 hours and I will hardly have the chance to do anything I shouldn't ! But that really confirms that the end of February will be the first opportunity for prolonged release - possibly. For someone whose previous locked periods have not exceeded 2 weeks, this is quite a challenging thought.
0 x
MM Jailbird
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

In fact I had 36 hours unlocked - I was getting rather bruised and sore, and asked if I could have some time out. My Lady said yes, and commented that it was perhaps a bit ambitious to go for three months 24/7 having been unlocked for over a year.

Sunday evening brought a surprise, a request for a "scene" - we are into BDSM so sex usually involves some form of rather more kinky play than most here seem to indulge in. This involves turning the apparent FLR on its head, so I am in charge of what happens, although My Lady can stop the action any time she wishes and I remain locked throughout. In this situation our roles are more Top and bottom, to use the BDSM terminology.

I find it intensely satisfying to give My Lady a howling orgasm whilst being unable to even get an erection!

Still locked.
0 x
MM Jailbird
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

Had to use the emergency key, having bought some boxer shorts to give my bits more ventilation, whilst this worked, the total lack of support from the usual briefs meant I felt the full weight of the JailBird and for some reason this produced a strong discomfort, a feeling of strain either side of the root of the shaft. I've had this before but nowhere near as bad. Added to that, I must have trapped a blood vessel or perhaps the spermatic cord when I locked up, so I was getting a stabbing pain in the groin.

All this made working impossible, and with the best will in the world, my kink life mustn't stop me earning a living!

My Lady and I had a discussion about this (obviously). I said I have absolutely no problem being locked overnight, nor during the evening at home. It just seems to be during the day that I have problems. As I said in an earlier post, I am locked, not because I am not trusted, but to reinforce placing My Lady's satisfaction first, and not pestering her for an orgasm.

As the current period of lock-up was at my suggestion, I wasn't sure if My Lady was really wanting me to be locked. I was therefore surprised when she said that I should lock up when I get home from work, and unlock when I go to work. There was no question of being freed from my original suggestion of chastity until the end of February, the possibility wasn't even mentioned.
0 x
MM Jailbird
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

well, I've had my Christmas unlocked.

Back in the JailBird.

Just an aside, lots of views, no comments. Comments are very welcome. It's part of the experience, for us who are locked, and perhaps it is interesting for readers ? (not an ego trip !)
0 x
MM Jailbird
PervParadox

Post by PervParadox »

_lj_ wrote:
Sunday evening brought a surprise, a request for a "scene" - we are into BDSM so sex usually involves some form of rather more kinky play than most here seem to indulge in. This involves turning the apparent FLR on its head, so I am in charge of what happens, although My Lady can stop the action any time she wishes and I remain locked throughout. In this situation our roles are more Top and bottom, to use the BDSM terminology.
Still locked.
Interesting concept. Hadn't put those two - chastity for me and still let my wife fulfill a submissive need - together yet. Could you elaborate on how this works out for you (two)?
0 x