[Tullyboy] Acknowledging reality

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Tullyboy

Re: [Tullyboy] Acknowledging reality

Post by Tullyboy »

Also, I outed myself to my brother today. I gave the whole story to him, including the lock status. His reply was, “I didn’t know that there was such a thing; you lock it up?”
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

The last month has been one long trip interspersed with times at home. They've all been fun trips, but I'm a bit travel weary. The theme has been "transportation delays" and yesterday was no different. Having survived the most recent delay, I'm so very glad to be home.

I returned to a mostly empty house. My wife and children weren't home from work and school yet, so I started with getting ready for dinner. It seemed like a good soup day, so Italian sausage and tortellini hit the spot. A little red wine and some bread and the table was set for a nice meal.

Tullygirl seemed to appreciate the effort that I put into dinner. I've mentioned before that we don't tie performance to sex, but she's only human... she's just a lot happier when I'm doing special things for her. Yesterday that ended in a lovely time in the bedroom.

She made it clear that we were going to be frisky. I enjoy when she opens up that channel because then I'm allowed to flirt back - thus dinner was filled with winks and nods. We have to be careful since all of our teens can now spot double entendres. In anticipation, we excused ourselves rather early, and after finishing our bedtime routine she jumped into bed half naked. She whispered, "These panties have full access."

"Did you get those at Victoria's Secret on the day that you sent me that picture?" I asked.

"Oh! Of course I did," she lied.

I probed, "I wondered if that's why you sent that picture."

"Well, that would have been a great idea... but I didn't really. I've had these," she corrected her story.

I suspected that a trip to Victoria's Secret was too good to be true. But I love the panties anyway and only vaguely remember seeing them before, so they were essentially new to me!

I was given permission to touch, so we wasted no time. Kissing and handling began immediately.

"I wonder whether you can get that little thing in me?" she said. I was still locked in my smallest cage.

Willing to try, I parted her underwear and put my full 2" inside her. It felt warm and sloppy. So good! But I couldn't thrust without hurting her with the post. Still, we played this way for a time until we went back to kissing.

When I had finally kissed my way down to her pussy lips, she was wet and ready, but the underwear was blocking my way to her clit. I tried for a minute to work past the problem but ended up just taking them off. We learned later that she had them on backwards so the holes weren't exactly lining up! Ha!

She enjoyed an orgasm and then we rested for a moment. She rubbed my head as I lay on her thigh. Such a warm feeling. A few minutes later and I followed up with a vibrator and another orgasm for her.

I was still in my cage, wondering whether I might be let out or not. She instructed my to lay back on my pillow and began with my nipples. Then she made her way down and gave me a blowjob while still locked. It was an unbelievably great sensation, yet entirely frustrating at the same time. I begged to be released.

Tullygirl wasn't sure about releasing me, but I promised not to cum so she conceded. I probably overstepped my place, but I needed to be free! She allowed me to the brink several times, both by mouth and in her lovely pussy. I've realized that I need to be careful while in her. Even if I'm just sitting there, the act of pulling out can be what pushes me over. I almost misfired but was able to hold back - especially since I had promised.

In the end, I was re-locked and fell hard asleep next to my naked wife.

This morning we woke up at 4:45 to go to the gym. I had a different plan and was hoping that I wouldn't get in trouble for suggesting it.

"Maybe we could do aerobics this morning?" I suggested.

"What do you have in mind, cause it seems like maybe you shouldn't be suggesting those things," was her reply.

"I'm just talking about a good workout," I offered.

"Uh huh." And we began kissing. Then she allowed me to remove the cage. Soon, we were having a discussion about whether I should be allowed to cum.

I said, "In the heat of the moment, I will always ask to cum. So it's really just up to you."

She replied, "You're right. I'll decide."

I entered her gingerly and enjoyed opening her up. Then I was between her legs again with a larger size dildo and a vibrator. I love the guttural sounds of heavy breathing and the pressure of an orgasm. As she came, I immediately moved into her while her vaginal muscles continued their spams.

She gasped. "I want you to cum," she commanded.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

It was just yesterday.

I feel like I shouldn't be this ready to go again. Tullygirl is at work and I'm holding down the fort... but I'd rather be holding her. Man, I'm needy.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

This morning was a lazy morning at home. It's been a while, it seems. We were in bed cuddling. Once in awhile her hand strayed to my chest and then down to the cage. I enjoy the times when we build up the experience, but these mellow touches are also special.

Then we walked the dog - not a euphemism. :)

We have a date night out this evening to a new restaurant. She planned it. It's not the way that we normally work; typically, I'll be the date planner. It's nice to know that she wants to spend time with me. It feels good to be loved.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Yesterday I pushed the envelope for cage wearing by mountain biking some decent terrain.

My son had a futbol game at a distant location so I had checked for trails in that area. Sure enough, there were some nice mountain bike trails at a nearby park. Tullygirl had been shaming me lately for having a lot of cage-free time. In fact, just that morning we ran - which we've learned I cannot do while locked. I figured that two times in one day would get me a serious verbal assault so I had determined to stay locked for the ride.

I packed up the bike, and emergency key, and headed to to the hills. Half way there, I discovered that I had forgot my helmet. "Oh well," I thought. "Might as well be dangerous from head to, um, crotch."

The course itself was mostly green (easy) with a few stretches of technical climbs. Nothing too crazy, which is good since I've been off my bike for a few months now (life gets in the way of fun, sometimes). However, it should be noted that chains never break when you're just cruising. They always break when you're in the middle of cranking out a climb. And mine did.

Had I been riding my older bike with a horizontal frame, I would have smacked my cage into the top tube. I can only imagine that that would have smarted. But as it was, I've got my new fancy frame and I was able to catch myself before plummeting to the ground.

Just before I left, I had thrown my chain breaker in my safety kit. I was thankful for that. Because of that tool, I was able to piece the chain back together and ride out to the car.

It turned out to be a great day. A nice ride, with challenges, Thai food for dinner, and my son won his futbol game.

As for sex or T&D? Not so much. I could use some attention.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I’m so lame. Tullygirl hugged me and ground her hips into me. That’s it. And that’s apparently enough because I loved it. I’m so disappointed in myself.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I must have been on my Girl's mind last night since her flirtiness continued through bedtime. As we went to bed her kisses were wet and sloppy; always a good combination in my estimation. As we continued kissing, she let her hand rest on my chest.

"Will she want to play or won't she want to play?" I wondered.

Finally she revealed herself by pinching my now hard nipples. She continued to tease as she worked her way down my stomach only to halt and return to my chest.

My penis was yelling, "Please!!"

And then she committed; she squeezed and caressed my balls. Shortly, my nipples were in her mouth and I was in heaven. And then we were done.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I have mentioned patience before. I remember growing up, my father would always say, “Patience is a virtue, posses it if you can; you find it in a woman, but hardly in a man.” And, as is so often the case, patience was worth the wait.

Tullygirl has been on her period this week. In reading many of the other jouneys I can see that I am in the minority since my wife isn’t off limits at this time. But there are times that it puts her off the mood, and this has been one of those weeks. Apart from a small amount of teasing (which I sorely needed) there was not much sexiness going on. Yet somehow I had managed to restrain myself from annoying Tullygirl with my neediness.

Wednesday evening my children had activities so Tullygirl and I had a rare dinner at home. I made a wonderful BBQ chicken pizza on the grill and accompanied it with a creamy balsamic dinner salad. After dinner, Girl looked over at me and said, “It’d be a shame to waste this alone time.”

“I’m glad that you think so,” I replied. “What did you have in mind?”

“I’m going to ruin you,” she bluntly stated.

After a quick, cage free shower I was naked. Tullygirl remained clothed and directed me to lay down. She wasted no time and alternated between nipple and penis attention. When I was close to an edge she would pause and switch.

It had been her intent to make the session last a while. She had sucked me several times and now had switched to stroking my penis with lube. When I’m on the edge I say, “Eight!” meaning that I’m at 8 out of 10. Well, this time she accidentally went well past the eight. She quickly realized what she had done as I began leaking cum - somewhere between a ruined and a full orgasm.

Her heartwarming laughter filled the room as my cum pooled in my bellybutton.

“I’m not very good at that,” she lamented with a smile.

I reasurred her that I am willing to help her practice.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Saturday was full of futbol and fun. No sexual fun, but fun none-the-less.

Sunday morning was different. Tullygirl left for a business trip, but before leaving she gave me a nice going away present. When we woke up she whispered, “You should be out of your cage while I’m gone. We’ll discuss the future when I get home.”

You see, we have been discussing whether the physical device is necessary for the way that we play with chastity. I have mixed feelings. It still has the sexy allure to me, but it has also been a bother lately. I’m active enough that it seems like it’s getting in the way a lot lately. Additionally, the device seems to take up a lot of my attention. This shifts the focus from other things that are perhaps more important in my life.

She also has mixed feelings. Girl doesn’t find the device itself all that sexy. And she is also concerned by the distraction that it has become... but she does enjoy having the control.

One thing that neither of us wants to give up is the power exchange - both of us have seen relationship growth because of it. Tullygirl made sure to reinforce this point as she held my penis in her hand that morning. “Remember, taking the cage off doesn’t mean that you can willy-nilly orgasm whenever you want. I still say when you cum and when you don’t.”

A few moments earlier, I had just removed the cage and I could hear Girl in the shower. “Why don’t you join me!” she called.

I hadn’t been hard as I was unlocking, but I instantly came to attention and walked to the shower door at full staff.

“Oh my!” she said. “How did you even get your little cage off?”

“It was little BEFORE I knew that I’d get to shower with you,” I replied with just a bit of a blush.

While making love in the shower rarely lives up to the hype, I do sincerely enjoy kissing and rubbing bodies. Her hands rubbed my backside and she took my penis between her thighs and stroked it with hip thrusts.

“Wait here,” she instructed.

“Yes ma’am,” I smiled.

She quickly returned and found a seat on our little shower bench. She spread her legs wide, displaying herself to me and went to work on her clit with her favorite vibrator. She doesn’t take long to cum so a minute later she was biting her lip and moaning deeply. Then her body went riged as the spasms gripped her body.

When she could stand she soaped up her hands and gripped my penis. She stroked long and lovingly until I was forced to disengage. Several times, she brought me to an edge. And that’s where I was left. Hanging.

“Oh. You thought that I was going to let you cum?” she consulled me. “Well, I’ll see you here next Saturday,” And she turned from kissing me to walk out of the shower.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Tullygirl and I are well acquainted with life in a long-distance relationship. We were apart for a year in college and then business has taken her away for a total of 2 years since we've been married. You'd think that we'd be better at it by now.

It's really frustrating.

And I wonder if phone sex will ever happen again. I don't think that Tullygirl has ever enjoyed it, so now that she's making the rules I wouldn't be surprised if it's no longer part of the game plan. I have all kinds of suggestions that could make long distance T&D interesting but I just don't think that her heart is into it. And I feel like that would be topping from the bottom.

However, she is good at text flirting now and then. Here's an example. This is me trying to initiate something sexy without getting into too much trouble:
Me: "I can't remember ever wanting to masturbate to badly!"

TG: "Don't make me put you back in your cage."

Me: "I'm being good... just desperate."

TG: "That's how I like you."

Me: "Wow, you turn me on."

TG: KISS EMOJI
0 x