[Tullyboy] Acknowledging reality

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Tullyboy

Re: [Tullyboy] Acknowledging reality

Post by Tullyboy »

The Christmas lights of our small downtown sparkled against giant snowflakes. Tullygirl and I walked as the snow fell, sipping hot cider; I held the umbrella over her head. A quiet exuberance filled the town square as people gathered to sing and shop and toast the season. Laughter and snowballs.

Later that night in bed, she cuddled against me for warmth and we drifted away. “I love you.”
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Tonight, I was watching “You’ve Got Mail” while making dinner. I made a Serrano encrusted pork tenderloin on the grill, sweet potato bake and a salad with candied pecans. I tell you this to make you hungry, not because it is germaine to the story. I had a few moments between juggling dishes to sit and watch. Tullygirl looked up from her lone chair and said, “It’d be a shame to waste a movie by not sitting next to each other.” And she moved to cuddle next to me on the couch. I can only blame this on her feeling warmer toward me, because that hasn’t mattered in a long long time.

I like warmer.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Friday night looked like it would be a night spent in front of the fireplace finishing one of my favorite movies. Instead, around 7pm Tullygirl looked at her calendar and said in a panic, “Ah! We’re supposed to volunteer at the school tonight!” Fortunately the tenderloin was ready. We quickly ate dinner and ran to the school; we made it in time.

As we were helping, Tullygirl looked at me and said, “This is too bad. I had some good sex planned for tonight.” Now I was the one saying, “Ah!” We finished helping, headed home and enjoyed falling into bed to sleep.

The next morning, given Tullygirl’s revelation, I was hopeful. We woke up late. I made coffee and got the paper. I love these mornings when nothing is on our plate. Even if sex didn’t materialize, it would be a good morning. Tullygirl finished her paper and we talked and kissed and talked.

I asked about whether she was happy with the direction that chastity was taking us. She indicated that she was very pleased with it and glad to continue. I asked whether she would give me the sexual power back if I asked for it. She said, “Yes.”

“Would you want to?” I dug deeper.

“Oh, no,” was her emphatic answer.

So it appears that we’re all aboard.

More kissing. Tullygirl got up to use the restroom. When she returned she was naked and holding a key. I ripped off the covers and presented myself. She removed the cage... and we were both stunned.

My poor penis looked like it had been through a meat grinder with deep bruising all over. It was clear that the small cage was not my friend. Fortunately, we were not detoured. Tullygirl reached under the bed to pull out the Hitachi. She left it against the tip of my penis and said, “I’ll just leave this here.” She went to the outlet to plug it in. As the power surged into the unit, I groaned. She let it rest there just long enough and then climbed on top of me, her feet by my head.

I still had the ring of the cage on so my balls were blue and my penis was engorged beyond belief. “That doesn’t look healthy,” she said. “You just rest for the first one until you can take the ring off.” And then my wife brought herself to a gorgeous orgasm. She’s not afraid to display herself to me.

That didn’t actually help with ring removal, but as she lay recovering between my legs we talked more and kept the topics away from sex. When I was finally able to removed the ring she said, “Ok. You can join in at the end of this next one.” Unbelievably she brought the wand back up. She stretched her skin to expose her clit and then began again. As promised I was allowed to join in as she spasmed in orgasm.

We finished off the morning with warm showers, but our couple time wasn’t over. She wanted to cook Christmas cookies so we went to the store together. Nothing says love like walking around a crowded grocery store buying flour and sugar. (I actually really like spending time together this way).

Later while she and my daughter went Christmas shopping, I taught my son the fine art of toffee making, passing down the family recipe to him. I’m blessed and grateful for all of the pieces of my life.

Today, having slept cage free, I went back to my larger cage but kept the smaller ring. We’ll see what that combination looks like.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Monday nights seem to have turned into backrub and Mistress Ivey nights. This can’t last for much longer since Tullygirl is nearly at the end of the book. She finished by kissing and fondling me and then roughly pushing me away. That’s just her being funny. She wouldn’t actually harshly push me away and I’m grateful for that. I’ve said before that I wouldn’t want her to be Mistress Ivey. In our conversation last night she said, “You’re scared of Mistress Ivey.”

Well, maybe, yes!

“Mistress Ivey says that deep down you want to be humiliated.”

I didn’t even need to think about my response, “Nope, nope, nope. Mistress Ivey is wrong.”

Many of Ivey’s suggestions don’t sound like love to me and I’m in this for love. Fortunately, they don’t sound like love to Tullygirl either. We’re a good fit. Tease and denial doesn’t need to be mean. It turns me on most when Tullygirl gives one final kiss and whispers, “Goodnight. I love you.”
0 x
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

We also have Miss Ivey's book, and whilst there is quite a lot I/we go along with, there's also a lot neither of us want, and humiliation is a major no-no for both. We come from the BDSM background, so the punishment aspects are understood, even though we don't use them, and we also bring in the YKIOK acronym.

YKIOK is "Your Kink Is OK" so I won't criticise or ridicule it, even if I think you are crazy/disgusting/funny !
0 x
MM Jailbird
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

That makes sense. My thoughts are a bit more nuanced than YKIOK. My observations have lead me to believe that there are games that increase intimacy, some that don’t really do either and some that damage it. There are some kinks that are physically and psychologically wounding and others that foster a deeper bond. Not everything that gives me a hardon is good for me and a great many of them are extremely bad for a marriage, so I tend to steer clear of those things - and would counsel others to do the same. Of course, usually people don’t ask my opinion of their bedroom activities ;)

Bottom line, while I recognize everyone’s right to choose their own path (in sex and in life) I’m not willing to say that everything is beneficial.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I visited Tullygirl at work today for her Christmas party. It was really very nice with all the yummy that you could hope for.

After lunch, we were packing up and Girl was packing our left-overs in ice. She handed the food over to me and came in for a goodbye kiss. Her frigid hand shot up my shirt and I yelped. She smiled and pecked my lips. We were in her office and the door was mostly closed. Her hand drifted down my abs and her sub-zero fingers dipped into my wasteband.

“There’s a lot of heat coming from down here,” she teased.

And I’m never going back. I will gladly give up my right to sex again and again if it means that she shows me love like this. In reality, I haven’t given up anything. I’ve gained so much more.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Another Friday night. I’m looking at my wife across the room and she’s fading fast. She’s beautiful.

Myself, I am entirely exhausted. I had a soccer game this afternoon for which I got to be unlocked. I’m not as young as I used to be; I suspect that pain will be a part of my near future.

Speaking of pain, I haven’t been in the penis crusher this week; I’ve been in my larger cage. Today after the game I switched back to the small one. I love the compressed feeling. We’ll see if my body adapts. I’m using the 1-7/8 base ring in the hopes that the combo works a bit better.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Let’s see... what’s been going on?

I lasted a day in the smaller cage. As much as I want it to work, I don’t think that it will. Just too much squeezing, leading to edema, for long-term use.

Speaking of long-term use, after 2 months of being mostly caged, I’ll get a ten day break. We’ll be traveling overseas for the New Year and Tullygirl wants me free for the journey.

Sex? We had it Saturday evening. It was kinda boring. It was left-over sex. You know, you spend the best hours of the day doing important things and then when you’re dog tired you go to bed and pretend that sex sounds good. It definitely left me wanting. Oh well, it can’t all be interesting.

And I should be thankful that there was any sex at all. It was a VERY busy weekend. We had friends join us for dinner on Saturday evening and then hosted our neighborhood Christmas party on Sunday. With all of the preparation required, it’s amazing that we had time for anything else.

And with that I’ll bring this very negative Nelly entry to a close.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

My love has much of the week off so we had a beautifully quiet morning yesterday. As we were lying in bed cuddling and talking I may have pushed my boundaries in regard to suggesting sex - just a tad.

Tullygirl was watching my aorta. “I can see your aorta beating.”

“I bet that you can make it beat faster,” I suggested.

“By doing this?” She said as she began rubbing my nipples.

After a bit I upped the ante, “I bet that it can go even faster!”

“You’re pushing it,” she admonished.

“I’m using the resources available to me,” I replied.

Moments later I was freed but instructed not to cum. She began with her hand gently stroking me, but as is often the case, she eventually wanted to feel me inside her. “Can you put it in without coming?” She teased.

“I’m willing to try,” I smiled.

And I did a pretty good job for quite a while. I had some electronic help to bring her to two orgasms. Afterward, she allowed me some edging, but as I was deeply embedded she began really making me squirm with hip rocking and butt cheek grabbing... and I mis-timed my exit and dribbled cum on her belly.

It was my first ruined orgasm since we began playing with chastity.
0 x