[Yeldarb] Our "New Permanent"

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
yeldarb

[Yeldarb] Our "New Permanent"

Post by yeldarb »

I won't 'kick over the traces' of our back story much here, in terms of who we are and how we got to this point in our journey because you can search on y user name to bring up various generations and iterations of our story and my current status - going back two or three years 9I think) at the time of writing.

I will just say though that my KH and I have been fooling around with Male Chastity for a while, with some success, some failures but always against a back ground of tricky life circumstances really.

On several occasions life has conspired to move our focus and rob us of the opportunity to fully commit. Indeed there is no guarantee that we are yet really, fully in the place where I think, where we both hope, we might be - namely one where we finally can fully and meaningfully embrace everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) that Male Chastity could bring to our lives, but we are ever hopeful!

There definitely is a "kink deficit" between us in that although she has been a very enthusiastic recipient of my BDSM ministrations at various stages in our 6-year past, she is still only gently finding her equilibrium where many of my desires are concerned.

I dare say I will back-reference various historic factoids as I go along, but to give this blog a start-point we are in week four - coincidentally a fully fledged 'LockTober'. Not that we embarked on that timescale deliberately, but it just so happened that my KH decided she was finally ready to lock me again in September and the dead was done on September 30th.

Since then there have been hygiene/wash unlocks of course, and three or four times (until this past week) when the combo of ring and post/spacer I had been using on my CB6ks had let me down.

However, all is good in that regard now, or at least it appears to be, and the one and only unlock I have been permitted for relief then was after two weeks. My KH told me what was going to happen the night before. She I=unlocked me and shaved me; I then showered and dried, then she very sensually lotioned my scrotum and (really rather small) penis, edged me three times, by hand (ungloved), before "click"!

This past weekend she allowed me a couple of breast worship sessions and inspected "her goods" a couple of times to check the device was doing its job and to make my little penis fill-out the tube as she made it try to erect.

As I had already mentioned elsewhere, I had caught her with a very self-satisfied smirk after one such session the other day. I asked if she thought she really was now getting in to really enjoying controlling my orgasms and she simply said "hell yes".

For my part I can't help but to think I am now starting to find more in being controlled by her than I ever thought I would. Sometimes it is the simple moments that remind me how much I have started to crave for her to dominate me - sexually and otherwise.

Just this morning for example, as we were getting ready for work, in a very matter of fact but slightly brusque and definitely instruction-not-request tone she told me to go and empty the washing machine before I left ... at which my little locked cock twitched! Go figure.
Last edited by yeldarb on Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
yeldarb

Re: [Yeldarb] Our "New Permanent"

Post by yeldarb »

Last night ... I should explain that we are in the very lucky position of having a lovely five bed home to ourselves (no children - I'm 61 and my lovely KH is 43) and for a variety of reasons we have separate rooms.

Not for reasons of dysfunction in our relationship (we are 100 percent cool in that regard) but mostly because we can and because I am an inveterate snorer and do rather thrash around the bed a lot during the night!

So, what's this giot to do with anything? It makes available certain horny routines.

Last night, when getting ready for bed, Sara (for that is my lovely KH's name) came and undressed in front of me - I can look, but I cannot touch unless or until invited.

She then made me lay naked (and caged) on one side of the bed while she laid alongside, also naked. pleasuring herself with the magic wand (its purple, we call it her purple pussy pleaser!). Again, I could look. but not touch.

Four clearly satisfying orgasms and ten minutes later (yes, when she is in the mood she can be quick and is always multi orgasmic) she promptly put it away and proceeded to leave me frustrated and incredibly turned on with my little penis twitching away in its confinement desperate for release and relief.

"There now, was that frustrating for you? Was it cruel of me to make you watch me come knowing that you couldn't ?"

"Deliciously so" I said, "but yes"

"Good!" she said.

And with that she was gone, closing my bedroom door behind her!

Nine days since she gave me my first, last and only orgasm since she locked me (a hand job with gloved finger in my bum); 25-days locked. In the meantime that is the fourth time she's made me watch as she masturbated, mostly without me being allowed to touch her.

At some point I'm hoping the occasional breast worship sessions she permits me might become opportunities for me to pleasure her, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Meanwhile I have so may kinky fantasies tumbling around in my mind.
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

Very interesting. I hope you continue writing.
0 x
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Thanks EDAS, yes I will.

It is Saturday now and it looks like being a "quiet" weekend where any "play" is concerned - Sara is currently under the weather and simply not "feeling it" at all (her own words).

It does though mark four weeks locked now with just the one "Relief Release" two weeks ago ... she had said then that it would be (a minimum of) three weeks this time, so no real surprise there - but sadly no "indulgence" either, or so it would appear ...

At least the device is a lot more comfortable now, since I figured out a better ring and post/spacer combo ten days or so ago.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

I like how your wife lies naked beside you, has orgasms while you do not even get to touch her.

I have now been three months and two weeks without an orgasm. I do not wear a cage. And I do fuck my wife. It is just that I do no come when I do fuck her. I keep myself from coming. I also masturbate, but never to completion.

I look forward to reading more of your posts.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

You say your cock is small. How small is it? I find this even more hot when the husband's cock is not allowed to come AND when it is also small. Very exciting!
0 x
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Well, the size varies with circumstances, temperature of course, but in general it can be as small as an inch when flaccid and, at best, maybe two or two and half inches; when erect, it never gets convincingly hard anymore and it is probably in the region two and half to four inched at best, four and a half maybe.

Either way it is far too small to satisfy any woman, least of all Sara - she is a bit of a "size queen" and is genuinely multi-orgasmic under the right circumstances and with the right man (or woman probably).

We've had a couple of cuddles since I last posted - I was allowed to hive her ten minutes of breast worship on Sunday evening and she has fondled/played with my caged penis a couple of times for three or four minutes since then, but no edging or anything kinky as such.

Well done on being chaste without the aid of any device except your will power - I couldn't manage any more than a couple of days really, I just can't help myself. Although it takes me ages to come when masturbating and on my own, I just have to work it and try and get myself there whenever I can.

When I'm unlocked I just spend so much time trying to masturbate.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

Four inches or four and a half... hmmm, that's pretty small.

I see no mention here that you ever fuck her, i.e. penetrate her. She has edged you "three times" once, she let's you inspect her goods (meaning her cunt, I would guess). She lets you see her naked but not toucher her. All of this I love. I love that she tortures you like this.

But has she ever let you put your small dick in her cunt and fuck her?
0 x
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Well, yes. At the time we first met I was still somewhat "functional", just beginning to deal with the gradual loss in size and stiffness (and quantity of come) that I'd started to recognize for about the prior year.

So yes, initially, I did have penetrative sex with her, all be it not as successfully as I was accustomed to, and I know she wondered just what was going on with me. Even when I came inside her it wasn't very good from her point of view - not much "juice" or "action" really, but we compensated through other things we were in to at the time (D/s, BDSM etc) and quickly gravitated to her having other guys too.

However while my diminishing "capacity" has been part of the soundtrack of our six years together so too has Sara's health issues, which culminated in a course of chemo that finished two years ago (for a kidney condition, not cancer).

Either way, throughout our six years together my performance worsened to where it is now and I think the last time I came inside her was about three years ago after her them lover had filled her. As to her lovers, well Sara hasn't actually had sex with anyone else for a year now - the chemo knocked her physically almost as badly as the condition it was supposed to cure (and it did work, she is, technically, in remission).

She has had a premature menopause as a result (she's only 44, to my 61) and although the HRT is supposed to help her libido is pretty low still. That said, check out my next post ...
0 x
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Three days ago I got back from a nine day two country business trip. I got back real late from the airport but within 10 minutes Sara had mentioned about getting me locked back up in the morning. I found it immensely reassuring, loving and a big turn on that she should mention it so soon after I was back through the door.

It turns out I slept most of the following day, so after a shower yesterday she set a scene - both naked on the bed, she using her wand again, me not allowed to touch ... though she did allow me a little bit of tender breast worship as she headed towards her sixth (!) and final orgasm - real bed shudderer. In the meantime her instruction to me had been to assemble the cage while she masturbated and be ready to be locked when she finished, which I was, and she did.

I had masturbated a few times while I was on-the-road, which she had assumed I would, being unlocked etc and she had told me to have one last one overnight before being locked back up again (which I did) and as she clicked the lock she said that was my "last for two weeks, at least ..."

With regard to her own libido, she told me she had masturbated with her wand "several times" while I was away, which is encouraging because for most of the past year it has been once every two weeks at the most and sometimes a month between her feeling inclined.

So, with one of life's inevitable occasional interruptions behind us, her we are with me now a day back in to Our "New Permanent".
0 x