[Freaky_Dude] And so it begins...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Freaky_Dude

Re: [Freaky_Dude] And so it begins...

Post by Freaky_Dude »

5/10/18

An update: most of June through December 2017, I was kept locked in a CB6000s.

Since January 2018, I've been in an Amicus customized steel cage. I had been caged without relief for two months (with an orgasm for Christmas), and that is the norm in the new cage.

My wife said she enjoys teasing me through the bars of the new steel cage off and on without feeling pressured to give me an orgasm.
Also, I can cuddle into her spooning with it hovering outside her ass-crack, it doesn't need weekly removal for cleaning, she can tease me to ruined partial orgasm through the bars, and she thinks it looks sexier.

Most recently, after 5 weeks caged non-stop, We were in a sleeping car for our 15 year wedding and 1 year chastity cage anniversary. She had me rub and kiss her all over. I rubbed her intimately and we made out for hours naked in the train that night, but I was never unlocked.
She said on our anniversary how she was "amused" and "intrigued" with keeping me locked away.

It's safe to say this isn't a kink anymore, but instead is our lifestyle.
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Congratulations, FD . . . and thank you for the update.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

Quick update: I’m still caged for about 2 months at a time and provided release of semen while tied via vibrator. We rub each other nightly, and still make out like teens. I get to orally please her when she wants (while remaining caged), and love it.

This seems to be our lifestyle from here on out, and wouldn’t want it otherwise.
Monogamous, me permanently denied intercourse, kept in foreplay mode weeks on end, and pleasuring her as she desires.
I wish other middle-aged couples found this new sexual plateau as well.

-FD
2 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.