[onlyhers4ever] our journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Onlyhers4ever

Re: [onlyhers4ever] our journey

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

This past weekend did not go as I had originally thought it would. Friday we were supposed to have appeared in court on a civil matter which would have been reason to unlock my cage or risk explaining to a local sheriff deputy why I set off the metal detector. Our hearing got postponed so no release for me on Friday. Then, Saturday we had some opportunity to enjoy a relaxing morning which led to some cuddling, followed by my starting to finger her pussy. My wife then asked to try out some of our new toys so I ended up inserting a small plug in her ass and then proceeded to fuck her with the strap-on dildo. Needless to see she had a very good time and I got so excited myself that I actually came while still wearing my cage. I was a bit disappointed but still enjoyed the overall scene. Of course, I was hoping that it would continue with her perhaps letting me out of my cage and maybe even use the strap-on on me but neither happened. I have now been continuously locked for 42 days with no expectation of being released for at least another week. My wife is certainly getting used to the idea of denial. Just wish there was a bit more teasing to go along with it.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

I am still alive. Just have not had much time lately to update this journal. I think my previous lock up period ended at around 61 days. Since then there have been a couple releases and maybe one orgasm but then I was locked back up. I think I am now around 40 days into my current lock up period.

I had a conversation with my wife yesterday that I thought I would share. We had woke up and she asked me to go down on her (definitely a favorite activity for me). Afterwards she began fondling my locked member and I mentioned how desperate I was getting. She replied that maybe I would get released soon and allowed to come. I said something like “you can always release me and not let me come” and her response was “I am not that mean.” I then responded by telling her that is exactly what I wanted her to do. We have been playing with chastity for about a year now (not county previous failed attempts) and one thing she has never really done is edge me with the cage off. I always wondered why she would not do this. Hopefully after our conversation yesterday that will change.
1 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Onlyhers4ever wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:04 am I said something like “you can always release me and not let me come” and her response was “I am not that mean.” I then responded by telling her that is exactly what I wanted her to do.
It took Bear forever to be okay with teasing me and not giving me an orgasm. That’s because in his mind, that was “mean”. I kept telling him how I feel when he edges me and then denies me orgasm, and he gradually came to an understanding that I am very different from him there. “I don’t get it,” he’d tell me, “like, I get you like this, but I can’t put myself in your shoes.”

He’d feel guilt when he denied me orgasm. Over time, by being told how grateful I feel when he does this to me, and how much pleasure I derive from it, he’s shed that guilt, to where he now enjoys the game.

I’ve seen a comment by someone who plays with men and women alike and he said that in his experience, generally and with exceptions allowed, men benefit from fewer or no orgasms, while women benefit from more orgasms.

She is fundamentally different from you in how she experiences sex and orgasm, most likely. So keep at it! Telling her how you feel will get you two there. Your emotions give her more than just “I want you to do this”. She will gradually come to understand that edging and teasing is not mean or cruel.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

So one thin that happened during the past month or so that I haven’t yet written about was that I finally experienced a real pegging session with my wife. Talk about a wild ride. Not sure if it was physical sensation or the act of total submission that I enjoyed more. I can’t wait to experience that again
1 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Wow, another long period between posts. Funny thing is that I have sat down on more than one occasion to type up an entry to this journal only to get interrupted. There is a lot going on right now in our household. I've accepted a new job in another state so we are in the midst of getting ready for a big move. Of course, that brings on added stress which kind of dampers things from a play perspective. That's not to say there isn't some play going on. We did have to take a short break from the cage a couple weeks back as we travelled to go find our new home in the other state. I tried convincing my wife to let me pack the cage in our checked luggage but she vetoed that. Probably just as well as TSA opted to search our bags.

I am currently locked up and have been now for about 2 weeks now. This past weekend my wife and I enjoyed a little playtime together. I was able to watch her orgasm via her vibrator and then she used our new dildo on me. At no point in all this play did she even suggest removing my cage. One new development over the past week is that my wife has taken to wearing the key on a chain around her neck. There is just something special about knowing it is there. Its also a bit comforting in that I am less worried about it disappearing during our move. I think that has already happened to the emergency key. I had it in a sealed envelope on my dresser but then everything that was on my dresser has since either been tossed or stuffed into a moving box. I guess I had better hope that no emergency comes up.
1 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Almost another month has past since my last post. As mentioned in my previous post we've been busy moving which did create a fair amount of stress so playtime was hampered a bit but things are starting to return to normal. Just the other morning my wife once again fucked my ass with a dildo (she doesn't like wearing the strap-on) and got herself off by use of her hitachi wand. I, of course, remained locked despite my pleas for her to release me. I must admit that my wife has gotten very good at the whole denial thing. I'm a little over 3 weeks into my current lockup period with no idea how long it will go. My wife is now wearing my key around her neck pretty much 24/7 and doesn't even attempt to hide it from sight. I have to wonder how many people may have seen it when she is out in public and wonder what it is for. It makes me so happy knowing that she wears it for me.
3 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Just came home and found my wife in bed. She had been napping but was now just looking at her phone. She immediately stripped off the covers and spread her legs inviting me to rub her pussy. She was fully clothed at this point but soon she ripped off her sorts and underwear and asked that I get her vibrator and start fisting her. With the move and other health issues going on it has been some time since she has wanted much penetration let alone being fisted. Like a good husband I immediately obeyed and got right to work. When we finished I proceeded to strip myself hoping for some attention of my own. I asked if she would remove my cage and edge me for a little while but instead mY wife just touched me for a little while but decided it was not yet time for me to be unlocked. She made it clear that I was not to be telling her what I wanted her to do. It would be her decision alone. She is right, of course, so here I am writing this post with a very swollen yet still caged and denied cock wondering just how long it will be until she wants to release me. Currently at 28 days. On a side note, her sister will be visiting us in a few weeks. I have to wonder if my wife will continue to wear the key around her neck or she will hide it during her sister’s visit. If she does wear it will anything be asked and, if so, how I’ll my wife respond? I’v got mixed feelings about this. On one hand part of me would like to be outed to her sister but on the other hand I am afraid that the first time someone asks about the key that would be the last time my wife would wear it openly.
3 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Enjoyed a little unexpected play time last night after we went to bed. Usually my wife is too tired from the day’s activities but last night she surprised me. It started with just our nightly kiss and hug but quickly escalated. Before I knew it she had me fingering her pussy while she made good use of her hitachi wand. I then retrieved the dildo and proceeded to give her a good first cling with it. She went two or three rounds before she was fully satisfied. I, on the other hand remained tightly locked up. Notice that I didn’t say that I was unsatisfied. Quite the opposite. Last night was 100% about her pleasure alone and I could not be happier. It was her birthday after all.

By the way, I mentioned in my last post that her sister would be staying with us for a few days. While she is here and was just in the other room when all this was happening. My wife has continued to wear the key clearly on display around her neck. I don’t know if her sister has asked about it but am 100% sure that she has seen it. I thought about asking my wife last night but decided to wait until after her sister leaves tonight.

It’s now been 49 days since my last release. Wonder if I dare tell her about loctober or no-vember
1 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Quick update on a couple things.

First, I asked.my wife if her sister ever inquired about the key. Answer was “no” so any fantasy I had of her knowing will remain just that, a fantasy.

Second, while sorting through some paperwork yesterday I stumbled upon the sealed envelope containing the emergency key. This has been missing for almost three months and I had just assumed that it had accidentally been tossed in trash as we were decluttering prior to our recent move. I’m debating whether this is good or bad. Kind of liked the idea that the only key was the one my wife was wearing. Need to talk to her about this.
1 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Well today marks a milestone. 60 days and counting of 24/7 lockup. I think my record is 61 days which will certainly be surpassed this weekend. This morning I enjoyed some playtime with my wife. Started as usual with some simple petting, followed by use of her hitachi and then she asked me to fuck her with the dildo. She then turned the table on me and used the same dildo on me. When she was through she payed back and once again brought herself to more orgasms with her hitachi. I swear I was going to cum in my cage at one point this morning not from physical touch but simply from watching her.
1 x