[onlyhers4ever] our journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Tullyboy

Re: [onlyhers4ever] our journey

Post by Tullyboy »

I am so sorry to hear of your wife’s cancer, yet I’ve enjoyed hearing of how your time in chastity has drawn the two of you closer together - and maybe when she needs you most. I’m hoping that my wife and I chart a similar course.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Tullyboy wrote:I am so sorry to hear of your wife’s cancer, yet I’ve enjoyed hearing of how your time in chastity has drawn the two of you closer together - and maybe when she needs you most. I’m hoping that my wife and I chart a similar course.
Thank you Tullyboy for the kind words. So far things have gone well as they can in regards to my wife’s cancer. We are now post surgery (lumpectomy) and will be meeting with Oncologist soon to discuss next steps.

As for our chastity play I am happy to say it has continued. I was released for a brief period around the time of her surgery but now am nearly two weeks into it again. I know the next couple months are going to be hard on her so I am doing my best to behave.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

As mention previously, I don't expect to have much to report for the next couple months as my wife undergoes treatment for her breast cancer. My last release / orgasm was back on the 10th. My wife and I both woke up early and things started to get frisky. She started with her hitachi while I fingered her but before it was over she decided she wanted me unlocked so that I could come inside of her. What's a guy supposed to do in that situation? Couldn't really say no. :D

Unlike previous releases, I made it a point to lock up as quickly as I could that morning versus giving myself a couple days of freedom. I simply left the key to my jailbird on the sink for her to find. We were talking later that weekend and I threw out the possibility of my staying locked up until Christmas and her response was "we will see." With what she is going through I think the odds are pretty good that i will remained locked until after New Year. If so, that will probably be my longest period yet. I'm curious to see what it will be like. If you don't hear from me just assume that I'm still locked up. Enjoy the holidays everyone.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Things got off to an early start for us Friday morning. We both found ourselves awake around 5am and what started with just some simple hugging ended with my helping to bring my wife to multiple orgasms by fisting her while she used her hitachi wand (her favorite activity). Once finished I was able to then partake in my favorite activity which is burying my face in her pussy. What a great start to the day except for one thing...I remained locked up. Ok, maybe that isn't a bad thing except for I didn't have that opinion at the time. I'm proud of my wife because where just a few months ago she probably would have given in and unlocked me this time she stood her ground and refused to allow me release and definitely not an orgasm of my own. This left me with one dilemma. By time we were finished she was ready to simply lay her head on my chest and try to catch a few minutes of sleep while I was left in a very uncomfortable condition. Why is this a dilemma? Well, you see, I have not really discussed the sometimes painful side effects of this chastity lifestyle. I've never really explained to her that I awake once or twice a night due to the discomfort of nocturnal erections or the fact that I experience those gut pains like someone just kicked me in the balls after giving her pleasure like I did Friday morning. I eventually had to excuse myself from the bed under the guise of having to use the bathroom and then the cat crying outside our bedroom door gave me further excuse to get up and leave the room until things calmed down a bit inside my cage. Why haven't I told her about these things? Probably because I am afraid that she would be afraid to continue this journey of male chastity. So as I said this is quite the dilemma for me but I would gladly suffer so much more to continue our journey.

By the way, I am now at the 22 days of continuous lockup. Being locked up is not as important to me as being denied. I've actually asked her to unlock me sometime this weekend, tie me up, and let me experience some serious teasing only to be locked back up again without release. Whether this will happen is up to her. At one point during our play time Friday morning i asked if she might unlock me and her reply was "is it Monday yet?" referring to our upcoming 25th wedding anniversary. Obviously part of me wants to be released and allowed an orgasm on Monday but another part would really like to see my limits pushed some more. What would it feel like to be denied until Christmas or perhaps even after New Years?
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Yesterday morning (Tuesday) I was awoken as the result of another wet dream. It had been 25 days since my last orgasm and I have been caged 24/7 since that time. I guess my body just had enough. I always feel a bit guilty when I come this way especially after all the effort to limit my orgasms to only those my wife allows. Anyway, I later decided to ask my wife to unlock me as I have had some skin irritation, one place in particular where my skin had actually broken open. Little did I know that there was another spot even worse under my penis. Guess it probably not a good idea to go so long without at least some inspection. I'm going to give my skin a few days to recover.

This morning my wife decided she wanted to cuddle some and started fondling my freed cock (it had been 26 days this morning since she had last touched my uncaged cock). The thought popped into my mind that she would allow me to orgasm but she said she just wanted to cuddle. While that didn't last too long before she reached down to grab her vibrator and brought herself to an orgasm all the while continuing to deny me. She really surprised me this morning. I had not expected her to continue my chastity. She even said that she wants me to put my cage back on as soon as my skin recovers. I absolutely love my wife and am so thankful for her. By the way, she is now one week into a 4 week course of radiation for her cancer. So far, so good but we expect that she will start experiencing the side effects of the radiation soon (major skin burn and fatigue). I really wish I could take her place and not see her go through this.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Meant to post this yesterday. After 2 days of freedom I was once again locked into my cage yesterday morning. Note that I was not allowed an orgasm at anytime during this 2 day period. It has now been 4 weeks since I last was able to orgasm other than the wet dream I had the other day. I happened to mention this to my wife this morning and her reply was simply “so what’s your point?” I have no idea when I will next be released.
0 x
curiouscaged1

Post by curiouscaged1 »

Onlyhers4ever wrote:So I had a little bit of a setback this week. See, I've been trying to get my wife to be more active in the teasing department. When we started this latest chapter in our journey about a month ago, I had shared with her Georgia Ivey Green's book, "A Keyholder's Handbook" hoping that she might read it to get a bit more insight on this kink and how I hope it will turn out. So far, she has shown zero interest in doing any type of research. In fact, other than holding the key, she really has no interest in participating at all. Other than a few times where we have been intimate in the mornings and she has kept me locked up, there is almost no contact or mention of my being in chastity at other times of the day.

The other morning we awoke and when she reached over to touch me I asked if she ever planned on really teasing me and whether or not she had read any of that book. Probably not good timing on my part but I've become very frustrated with her lack of participation. I ended up telling her to just "take it off and forget it" to which she responded "no, you wanted to wear it so wear it." All conversation ended at that point. I really wish we could talk through this but I just have the feeling that she has already made up her mind that she wants no part of this.

I've got a physical coming up this week so I know that I will unlock at that time. I'm not sure at this point if and when I will lock up afterwards. This just is not any fun without her participation. It's not worth jeopardizing my marriage trying to force something on her that isn't going to happen. This will probably be my last post. To those of you who have found a way to make this happen, my hats off to you. To others who are reading with hope to make it work in their own lives, good luck. I hope you have success, but if you do not, you will need to make up your mind as I have as to its importance in the grand scheme of things.
I'm sorry to hear that. It sucks when one person is into something and the other isn't. But that happens sometimes. Strange as it may sound, your eventual sacrificing of chastity could actually bring you guys closer together in the long run. But I understand; it's a shame that you have to give up something that brings you so much pleasure.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

curiouscaged1 wrote: I'm sorry to hear that. It sucks when one person is into something and the other isn't. But that happens sometimes. Strange as it may sound, your eventual sacrificing of chastity could actually bring you guys closer together in the long run. But I understand; it's a shame that you have to give up something that brings you so much pleasure.
I'm happy to say that things have improved dramatically since that previous journal post. I think before she saw the cage as something that was meant to keep her from my cock. Now I think she understands it is just the opposite.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Enjoyed a little unexpected play time yesterday morning. I was able to watch my wife orgasm a couple times via the combination of her hitachi wand and my hand in her pussy. I, of course, remained locked up during this time. When she was finished she granted me my wish of being restrained to the bed while she removed my cage (a first as she usually has always had me remove it) and then she proceeded to work me up to what turned out to be a perfectly timed ruined orgasm for me. About 30 minutes later I was finally able to squeeze my very wanting cock back into it’s cage. It has now been 40 days since I have been able to properly fuck my wife. I have only orgasmed in my dreams and yesterday’s ruined orgasm. My wife's breast is becoming quite sore as a result of her radiation treatments so I don’t think there will be any further play until after the New Year. My wife’s twin sister will be staying with us over the holidays. As far as I know she is not aware of our kink. I think it would be hot if my wife shared this secret with her but I highly doubt that would ever happen in real life. I’m sure my cock will have plenty of opportunity to swell inside it’s cage over the next couple weeks.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Happy New Year! As I reflect back on 2017 and more specifically our journey into this chastity lifestyle, I am amazed at how far we have come. When we started 2017 this was just something that I would secretly play with when my wife was away at work. Now it is something in which my wife fully participates. As I write this entry it has been more than 50 days with only one brief release in which I was teased, given a ruined orgasm, and then told to lock up again. Wearing this cage has become normal to me. Not having orgasms when having sex with my wife has become normal to me.

What would I like to see in 2018? I want my wife to fully recover from her breast cancer. She has now completed her radiation treatments and now must just heal. I would not wish what she has had to go through on anyone. Cancer is a terrible disease. Man’s methods to fight cancer is almost as bad. Once she has healed she will need to start hormone therapy which I expect will come with it’s own challenges. I was going to continue with how I would like to see our sexual journey to progress in 2018 but I am going to try my best to shelf those desires. They are nothing compared to my wife’s health. I want her to be healthy and happy in 2018. That is all.
0 x