[onlyhers4ever] our journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Gymgenius

Re: [onlyhers4ever] our journey

Post by Gymgenius »

This could be the start of the greatest and most intoxicating journey of your life....but not if you rush your wife into it.

Patience will be well rewarded.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Thank you Gymgenius for the encouraging words. After nearly a month and a half of being unlocked I decided to once again put on my Jailbird and see what happens. While everyone else was celebrating "independence Day" here in the USA I privately took away my own independence. It took a couple days before my wife took notice but when she did she seemed to be ok with it. Then, on Friday morning, while we were holding each other in bed I summoned up the courage to make a suggestion that we partner my orgasm denial with weight loss. Her initial response was something along the line of "that's torture" but she seems to be open to the idea and has now taken possession of the keys (security screwdrivers). My initial goal is 10 pounds which at a 2 pound per week pace would mean that I will be locked up for over a month. I really hope that this works on a couple fronts. First, that it does indeed motivate me to lose some much needed weight and secondly, that it introduces a positive aspect to chastity that my wife will appreciate. I am going to lay off any talk about T&D with her and just see how this progresses on its own. Wish me luck.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

I'm happy to report that one week into this new chastity weight loss program I have already dropped 5 pounds! I'm not expecting this kind of results every week but I'll definitely take it. It is amazing what a little motivation can do for you. I'll have to come up with a good answer for when someone starts to notice my weight loss and asks me how I did it. Can't really say that "I had my wife lock up my cock." Guess I better stick with "I cut out snacks , ate smaller portions, and started going to the gym."
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

I have some positive news to share this week. After about two weeks of having me locked up my wife admitted to me that she actually likes this "a little." May not sound like much but to me this was a huge step in our journey. I've noticed that while locked my wife seems to initiate sexual contact much more frequently. I think this is due to fact that she doesn't feel pressured into having to continue into something more. I believe this is probably one of the biggest advantages of this lifestyle to our key holders. It gives them the excuse to just flirt.

Yesterday morning I was treated to my first release in over two weeks. My wife unlocked me and then proceeded to giving me a ruined orgasm. It was only afterward that i stepped on the scale and discovered that I had indeed reached my first goal of losing 10 lbs. Had i known this just a little while earlier I could have asked for the real thing!

I had to rush off to work so I didn't take time right away to lock back up (not sure I could have anyway in the condition I was in.) That night before going to bed I considered locking myself up but decided to give myself one night to recover and to see if she would bring it up. This is her weekend to work so we were both up early and I made sure to lock up and handed her the keys as she was heading out the door. I was a little nervous as to what her reaction might be but was grateful that she enthusiastically accepted the key.
0 x
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

I'm happy for you that your wife is starting to like having you in chastity. It sounds like my wife and I are just a few months ahead of you. My wife and I never used to talk about sex. Now it's different. From time to time, when I think she's in a receptive mood, I ask if we can talk. I start out talking about myself and how I'm doing in chastity. Maybe I'm particularly horny. Maybe I'm feeling especially glad that she's with me on our journey. Maybe relate some amusing experience I had concerning my device. Then I ask her how she's doing with me being in chastity. More and more, she's opening up and sharing what's on her mind. I'm loving the closeness.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

So we had a funny conversation the other morning. I had made mention of her response when I handed over the keys Saturday morning and she sort of laughed and then said "You gave me the keys? Last I remember seeing them they were on the bed."

My jaw about dropped. I told her that I hope they are still in her purse. I don't know if she ever went back and confirmed their location. I'd like to think she was just teasing me but I don't think that to be the case. Maybe I will find out this weekend.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Wow, it's almost been a month since I last updated this. A lot has happened but just haven't got around to posting an update. My previous lockup period ended after 1 month. We were getting ready to leave for vacation so my wife had me unlock the morning we left and allowed me to cum. At first she was just going to watch me bring myself off while she used her vibrator but then she changed her mind half way through and decided to mount me. Needless to say with having been denied so long I did not last long at all. I actually came before she was even able to fully mount me so it was sort of ruined as I desperately tried to hold back. As I said we were about to leave for vacation so the cage remained off for the next two weeks and with sharing a hotel room with a child it also meant no chance for us to play. The first morning after we returned from vacation we were finally able to spend some alone time together and made the most of it. That was probably my first real satisfying orgasm in nearly 6 weeks!

After a couple days off (and 1 more orgasm) I am now one week into a new lockup period. Yesterday morning she came out of the bedroom after having tried to catch up on some sleep and told me that she was going to use her vibrator and asked if I wanted to watch. Needless to say my answer was definitely "yes." While she was getting herself off my cock began leaking pre-cum big time. Our play continued for a time while I starting fingering and licking her pussy. All this time I remained locked up securely in my Jailbird. After she was fully satisfied she jumped out of bed and proceeded to go on with her day leaving me in a very hard condition. Most men would probably hate the way it ended but to me it was perfect. I love my wife and love that she is allowing me to indulge in this kink. We have not discussed how long I will remained locked up. In past it has usually lasted two weeks but I am secretly hoping that she will push me beyond that point this time around.
1 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

It has been around 9 days since I have been locked up (11 since my last orgasm). Well, I guess that could be debated this morning. I dreamed this morning that my wife had climbed on top of me (while caged) and proceeded to slide my encaged cock into her pussy then told me to cum. While that is exactly what I did in my dream and evidently in real life as I awoke finding that I had indeed had a wet dream. That doesn't happen very much to me and this is the first time since I have started wearing my Jailbird. Would love for this dream to come true! When I told my wife what happened she seemed pleased. Maybe because of the impact she can have on me even in my dreams.
1 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

It's amazing the ups and downs we go through on this journey. Yesterday I was feeling pretty down thinking my wife just doesn't seem to get it. It was her weekend to work which, as usual, means that the last thing on her mind is sex or this chastity game that we are playing. Sometimes, like yesterday, I let this get to me more than I should. She is working hard in a very high stress environment at work and instead of my thinking about what I want from her these are the times that I should be trying to to make her life easier be it helping her get ready, doing housework while she is away, or simply allowing her to decompress when she gets home.

Well, with this morning being a holiday here in the good 'ole USA, I was allowing her to catch up on some sleep. She came out a little while ago and proceeded to sit down on my lap and grind herself against my encaged cock. After a couple minutes of that and feeling her wetness, I suggested that we move to the bedroom where I was able to finger her to multiple orgasms while she enjoyed the good vibes from her Hitachi. All this time my cock was left alone to swell in it's cage. Not once did she suggest that the cage should come off. After we were through I enjoyed a few minutes of attention from her lips and then I allowed her to go back to sleep.

I know that I am only a couple weeks into my current lock up period so not yet feeling the desperate need for release, but at this time, I would be very content to simply repeat this morning over and over again even if it meant that I never be released again. I'm sure that will change at some point in time but that is where my head is at this moment.
1 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Sorry for the long time between updates. A lot has been going on here at home. My last lockup period ended On Sept. 28 when after a little urging from me my wife removed my cage and I was allowed to finally have an orgasm after having been locked for around 37 days. It was pretty intense aided by use of my Aneros prostrate massager. This day started on a high but late that evening ended on a very serious low as we learned that my wife has breast cancer. We caught it very early and prognosis is very good but obviously we have a tough road ahead. This does not mean that our play stops. After a few days break i was once again locked up on October 2nd and have remained locked since that time. Last weekend she treated me a not once but twice being abled to bring her to multiple orgasms. She even allowed for a little anal play with me inserting vibrators in both her pussy and her ass. I love how intense she gets when she gets seriously turned on like she this past weekend. Of course, my cock remained locked all during this time. I thought the bars were going to break on my jailbird. I should add that when I locked up again at the start of the month I decided to once again try going to the smaller ring size. This results in much more blood constriction when I get aroused.

I really do love my wife. Obviously our play will probably decrease over the next few months as she is treated for her cancer. i am just glad that she will likely be around for a very long time afterwards.
0 x