[onlyhers4ever] our journey

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Onlyhers4ever

[onlyhers4ever] our journey

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Where to begin? My journey actually started several years ago when after many months of reading up about male chastity I decided to take the plunge and try to introduce this lifestyle to my wife. Without getting into too many details let’s just say the introduction didn’t go over too well and that CB-6000 ended up in the trash. Since that time we have played a little with tease and denial but never with an actual device. That was until a few months ago when my wife reluctantly agreed to try It again. That same day I placed my order for a new MM Jailbird and then anxiously waited for its arrival in the mail. It arrived six weeks later and after testing it out for a few days I handed over the keys to my wife. I think the first lockup period lasted about a week and then the next for close to two. I did have some issues with the fit so ended up shipping it back to MM for modification.

That brings us to this past weekend when my newly modified cage arrived in the mail. I’ve had it on now since Saturday afternoon and so far I think the fit is perfect! Surprisingly my wife didn’t even notice I had it on until just this morning when she reached down in bed this morning while we were cuddling. Instead of getting angry or upset she just responded that “someone’s been bad” and we continued with our morning cuddles. (Sorry – nothing too sexual to report). I told her that I had been wearing it since Saturday and that I would give her the key this morning. I left it on the bed after showering and discovered it missing later. I know that my wife is not a really into dominating me but I truly do appreciate her willingness to play along with my desire to be locked up. I can only hope that in the months to come she might find some pleasure in taking our teasing game to the next level.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: [onlyhers4ever] our journey

Post by locked4her55 »

You joined us almost three years ago to the day and only now we are hearing from you. :lol:

Hoping your journey goes well and we continue to hear more from you.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Three years ago things ended before there was anything to write about. Even now I was debating whether to start a "journey" post for fear of the same. I have learned a lot from following the various posts in this forum but probably the biggest lesson has been to take things slow. In my case that meant three years. Hopefully more posts to come.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

It's been a week now since I handed over the keys (actually security screws but keys just sounds better) to my wife. As much as I would like to say it's been a week of constant teasing having me it has actually been just the opposite. There's been a few times where she has reached over and touched my cage but I would say it was more of a loving touch vs. one meant to tease. I can't say that this surprises me as we are pretty busy during the week and my wife works every other weekend (including this past weekend). If I had to venture a guess the first chance that I will be released will be next weekend. A big part of me hopes that our next play time will consist of my giving her pleasure with maybe some teasing in return but no actual release for me. That being said, I have told myself that I will NOT voice any objection should she release me. That is what got me in trouble a few years ago. I want her to have complete control which means that it is totally up to her.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

I got my wish a few days early! We both woke up early this morning and could not get back to sleep which led to some unplanned playtime. It started out with her touching me through my cage. I then asked if I could "make her feel good this morning" and she responded that she just wanted to use her wand vibrator. I was able to hold her while she made herself come a couple times after which she just rolled over and we cuddled for a while. Not one mention of removing my cage. I can't tell you how tight my cage felt just laying there next to her. It was great!
0 x
Gymgenius

Post by Gymgenius »

Sounds promising.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

As mentioned in my previous post I was expecting to have some play time this past weekend but that did not happen. I am now 16 days into this current lockup period and I am beginning to have some mixed feelings. While I don't feel any overwhelming need for an orgasm as of yet, I do have a strong desire for at least some physical contact other than what is available with the cage on. I have an even stronger desire to bring her pleasure. I loved what happened the other morning when I was able to watch her use her vibrator. I was kind of hoping that there would be more of that this weekend but I think we were both too tired. I should mention that we are both in our mid 40s and have high stressed jobs and take care of a special needs teenage so real life more often than not gets in the way of our having a more normal physical relationship. One of the things that I had hoped chastity would do is to reduce the pressure placed on my wife. I want her to feel that she can enjoy our physical relationship without feeling any need to reciprocate.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

I'm a few days late posting this but here goes. We awoke early Wednesday morning and my wife took the opportunity to start touching me through my cage. After a few minutes of that I expressed how horny I was becoming and she asked if I wanted to be released. I told her it was up to her. Part of me wanted her to say "no" while another part was hoping that she would remove the cage, tease me, and then say "no." As it turned out she did release me and after a little more contact I found myself taking over while she stood at the side of the bed using her hitachi. It was a very intense moment leading to orgasms for the both of us.

After our playtime Wednesday morning, I remained unlocked for the next couple days. Partly because I wanted to give my skin some time to recover from having been locked for over two and a half weeks and also because I was hoping that she might suggest that I lock up again. She never said anything so I took it upon myself to lock up Friday night and left the key for her to find on Saturday. It's clear that she is still not really not into this whole chastity thing but I am thankful for her playing along for now. Maybe in time she will take a more assertive role but until then i will be content just knowing that she holds the key. Whatever happens, I am only hers forever.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

I just had what can best be described as a muffled orgasm. It was the strangest sensation. I had just watched my wife come while using her vibrator and when she had finished she rolled over and backed herself up against my engaged cock. As we laid together I sensed that I was getting close to coming just from having witnessed her orgasm and the thought of being denied my own. (I know it's kind of ironic.) As I just laid there trying not to go over the edge the inevitable happened but instead of the normal orgasm that just kinds of explodes this one was one slow pulse after another in what felt like a period of ten minutes. When I told her what had happened she seemed genuinely pleased at being able to solicit such a reaction. I am now eight days into this current lock up period and after what just happened I have a feeling that I am going to stay locked up for quite a while longer.
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

So I had a little bit of a setback this week. See, I've been trying to get my wife to be more active in the teasing department. When we started this latest chapter in our journey about a month ago, I had shared with her Georgia Ivey Green's book, "A Keyholder's Handbook" hoping that she might read it to get a bit more insight on this kink and how I hope it will turn out. So far, she has shown zero interest in doing any type of research. In fact, other than holding the key, she really has no interest in participating at all. Other than a few times where we have been intimate in the mornings and she has kept me locked up, there is almost no contact or mention of my being in chastity at other times of the day.

The other morning we awoke and when she reached over to touch me I asked if she ever planned on really teasing me and whether or not she had read any of that book. Probably not good timing on my part but I've become very frustrated with her lack of participation. I ended up telling her to just "take it off and forget it" to which she responded "no, you wanted to wear it so wear it." All conversation ended at that point. I really wish we could talk through this but I just have the feeling that she has already made up her mind that she wants no part of this.

I've got a physical coming up this week so I know that I will unlock at that time. I'm not sure at this point if and when I will lock up afterwards. This just is not any fun without her participation. It's not worth jeopardizing my marriage trying to force something on her that isn't going to happen. This will probably be my last post. To those of you who have found a way to make this happen, my hats off to you. To others who are reading with hope to make it work in their own lives, good luck. I hope you have success, but if you do not, you will need to make up your mind as I have as to its importance in the grand scheme of things.
0 x