Gymgenius

Re: [onlyhers4ever] our journey

Post by Gymgenius »

Great updates. Please keep them coming!
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Re: [onlyhers4ever] our journey

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

65 days! That’s how long that I had been locked up 24/7 until Thursday morning. Now here is where you are probably expecting me to say that I was rewarded with an earth shattering orgasm but, unfortunately, it didn’t end up thst way. Upon removing the cage I quickly discovered that there was some skin irritation. Some of this I had seen before such as the visible ring marks from the bars of the cage. These usually go away after a few days so not too worried about them. However, there is one more serious wound near the base of the cage at about the six o’clock position. It’s about the size of a dime and is quite raw. I had not noticed it while caged but can definitely feel it especially when the skin stretches during an erection. At first I tried to tough it out not wanting to call attention to it but after entering my wife I quickly discovered that between that spot and the ring marks that this was not going to be the pleasant experience that I was hoping for after more than two months.

Needless to say I am going to be taking some time off to alllw things to heal. My wife still has not really seen the damage. I had told her that I was overly sensitive but did not elaborate on the extent of the skin irritation. I’m definitely afraid that she would say enough is enough and stop our chastity play altogether.
0 x