[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

Total success ... mostly sitting, car drive there, office chair, car drive home. Lots of time for the little guy to try, and he did especially during the drive, but tight underwear and jeans kept him in check. As an odd coincidence, when I got home, I had to pee pretty bad, so I used to that my advantage.

Instead of going right away, I jumped in the shower and thoroughly cleaned (the jailbird isn’t unsanitary, but it’s always nice to make sure), shaved, and then still held my relief while I dried off and put the cage back on.

I was jumping around trying to get the security screw the last few turns ...
But it was a total, and unexpected, success in more ways than one.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

We laid down last night for a little playtime, and it started with some nice kissing and petting. She was gently fondling my cage as I gently explored her, then I moved to licking her. I was throbbing in the cage as her fingers lightly played with it and my balls. It felt wonderful, and I wouldn’t have minded at all if that was all I got, as we took care of her.

After a few minutes of progression, she told me to take the cage off and fuck her. I jumped at the chance, of course, not the least disappointed to be released. It was wonderful. I couldn’t really do much, but she enjoyed letting me play for a few minutes before she had me put on a vibrating ring so she could cum with me inside her. I tried to tease her for a minute, but she pulled me into her and ground against the ring. Feeling her orgasm around me was incredible.

The subject of my orgasm was never brought up.
The kids are at grandma’s tonight, so we’ve planned a date night, and there were intimations that we might fool around again tonight. “In fact,” she said, “you should leave the cage off until tomorrow night.”

I woke this morning, really early, and my morning erection felt so good to be free, and even better as I cuddled up to her before the alarm went off.
I can’t wait to see what tonight might have in store. My wife doesn’t generally have two orgasms in two days; her refractory period is usually at least three days. As such, I’m thinking, hoping, praying, wishing, she has something a little kinky and me focused in mind for this evening.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

cuyahoga wrote: The subject of my orgasm was never brought up.
Feels good, don't it :lol:
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

You might not have meant it like this, but yeah ... it’s an encouraging sign that her mentality or perspective toward denial may be shifting. The way we’ve treated it in the past is as ‘orgasm denial’ and I hope that in the future we can move to ‘orgasm control.’ Less of something that’s happening, and more of something that just is, and always will be.
I love it when she asks me if I want to orgasm .. and she has said that she likes to hear me beg and struggle to control myself. But I know there need to be encounters where it isn’t the focus, especially if it’s going to become a longer term and more pervasive paradigm.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

I meant giving your partner pleasure and knowing that she will come, while you won't. As something that doesn't need to be discussed but just is. I find that to be a quite exciting and satisfying mindset to be in.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "denial" vs "control" - maybe if I read the rest of this thread I'll get it :) . In my book, "orgasm denial" is to only come with permission, and rarely at that; "orgasm control" encompasses that but also the opposite form of play where the controlled partner comes as commanded, and potentially much more frequently than the controlled partner desires, or in ways the controlled partner wouldn't choose.

Glancing through the thread, I see you discussing "not pestering her" and "not mentioning it". I got to say if I put myself in your shoes, that'd be rough on me. I'm glad that I have an evening touch point where Bear asks me how I've done with orgasm denial that day, and that I have an opportunity to tell him how my night went in the morning. I don't do well when I feel ignored; I crave attention.

Your dynamic with your wife seems very different, and interesting to read about.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

In the dynamic of my relationship, my denial periods have a start and stop date. I don’t know those dates in advance, and honestly I don’t think my wife does either, but it definitely starts and stops. I would rather it morphed into something that didn’t start and stop. I would prefer for her to choose almost every individual orgasm, few and far between. To us, to her, in our relationship, denial is finite. Once it ends, it’s done, until she decides to start again.

My dynamic is a struggle sometimes. My wife and I have very different perspectives on sex and sexual expression and sexual play, and very different interest levels. Not just frequency interest, but simple exploratory interest as well. And I’m finding it rougher every year. I’ve talked to her a few times, and honestly, if we can’t pull something off in the next year or two to provide me a little more of what I need, I may give up on some things. Sorry. Vague, I know ... not as bad as it sounds. May just need to start making myself happy.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night was a totally me focused time. Very vanilla, but lots of edges. No mention of the cage going back on, which was kind of surprising to me.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

No kids when we got home tonight. I was home first, but she wasn’t far behind. Our greeting was pleasantly passionate, and then her hand rubbed down the front of my pants.
“You’re not wearing the cage,” she said.
“You didn’t tell me to put it on.”
“Well, you should ... now.”
She was just running into to change and then back out the door to an event, followed by dinner, and I was left home alone for the evening.

I experimented with our newly acquired Magic Wand and vibrating the cage. Yeah, that works. Takes me about ten seconds to hit an edge on the low setting, and then I can just click it on and off for immediate edges after that. I’ve played with less powerful wand style vibes against the cage, and already knew that I could orgasm like that, though it takes a while. I also once achieved three distinct orgasms, in the cage, in about 30 seconds, bam bam bam, when I decided to see what would happen if I just left the vibrator there after the first one.
But the Magic Wand ... holy shite ... I really think that thing could drive me out of my mind if left against the cage.

Once my wife was home, we stayed separate for the evening. I was already into a video game and she really wanted some time to ‘decompress’ anyway, so it worked out. She’s been coming in to this room between shows to lay beside me and touch and caress the cage every hour or so ... whimper.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Last night was a late social evening for us, and by the time we were home, and then relaxed a little, my wife had gone from slightly tipsy at the party to drunk on our couch. Drunk is usually not great for my prospects in the bedroom. Tipsy is always fun; drunk usually ends in failure. So I proposed that we go get naked, lay in bed and kiss each other. Nothing else; just good old (caged) teenage fun.

It did not end with that, and wow ... what a night.

She rubbed herself on the cage and then had CIV sex in three different positions. She’s tried that before, very briefly, but her only attempt with the Jailbird previously didn’t work. Last night, though, for some reason, it totally worked and she was really enjoying it, first on top, then in missionary, and then the best was in doggy style. Looking down at my short cage sliding in and out as my wife rocked back and forth, just barely able to feel her ... unreal. That wasn’t quite getting her there, though, so she ...

Had me put a dildo just above the cage, and she fucked that in two different positions. There was nothing holding it in place, so it was really best for both of us when she was on top, the suction cup behind the fake balls was on my pubic mound and, holy shit, she really went to town. Riding it fast, slow, hard, short, long and talking dirty the whole time, telling me she wanted to ride my cock until I exploded inside her ... and the whole time, my throbbing caged cock was flopping around behind the action. But that wasn’t quite doing it for her, so she...

Told me to take the cage off and fuck her, warning me not to even think about an orgasm, and find something to vibrate her clit. Please realize, my wife usually has about twenty minutes of interest in playing, and we were already about thirty or forty minutes in. I decided to try one more thing before I complied with her instructions, and I’m really glad I did.

I pulled the cage off (easier said than done in the heat of the action; lube and security screw equals ‘gawd dammit!), and slid on the thick sheath. When I crawled back into bed and slid inside her, she was pleasantly surprised. She wrapped her hamd around the flogger that we’d already been using here and there, and said, “Oh yeah ... fuck me.”

She swung the flogger so it wrapped around to lick my ass and balls as I pounded her for a very long time. A seriously surprisingly long time. I’ve never seen her so content to just lay back and revel in the good feelings of a solid fuck. She’s usually very urgent about escalating; no patience for the journey at all. Last night, she just kept directing me faster or slower, harder or easier, and just went with it. I’ve never had so much fun in missionary position. I could feel enough through the sheath to keep me at a constant six or seven (if ten is orgasm), so it was an awesome journey for me as well.

When she finally asked for a vibrator, I knew it was time, and there could be no more delays. I pulled off the sheath to feel one or two strokes inside her, which was really all I could handle anyway, and then instead of one of our little vibes, I grabbed the new Magic Wand. She loved it, came quick.
As we lay together after, I marvelled at how dirty and kinky she’d gotten this evening, and then thanked her for taking off the cage for part of the fun.

“You’re welcome. Put it back on.”
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Small conflict this morning ...

I’m getting too pushy. We were hugging, and I was rubbing her butt, and she let me for a couple of minutes, but then pushed me away. “Okay,” she said, with that unfriendly tone.
“Am I getting bad?” I asked.
“Yeah, it’s getting to be a little much.”
“I’ll work on dialing it back...”

That was it, so not a serious thing, but enough to make me concerned. I’ve already been trying to be conscious of it. It’s really hard for me to turn it off and still maintain a normal level of attention. When I focus hard on not being ‘overwhelming’, she starts to feel like I’m mad at her. She doesn’t like that I look at her with unbridled desire clearly shining through my eyes, but if I stop making eye contact, she gets worried. If I make eye contact, I feel love and lust and all kinds of things that I don’t know how to hide.

Ugh.
1 x