[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga

Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:34 pm

Cuddling this morning, turned into her on top of me, grinding her vagina into the mound above my cage. It got her very excited, and after some fingering, she asked for the sucker toy. She used it while I held her, and the orgasm was intense. I was really very connected to her for it, felt it in my soul. It was awesome.

Unfortunately, it also means a few days of downtime. That part drives me crazy. Maybe she’ll hit me.
0 x

cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:00 am

The wife will be out of town on a business trip for Friday and Saturday night. Thursday morning, I said something about that and missing her, and she said, “And it’s been a minute since I played with you. Definitely should tonight.”

She did not break out the key. Flogger, dildo, vibrator, another vibrator ... but no key. It was really fun sex, and I was treated to a lot more attention than normal. I have no idea why.

I have now been in the cage for a very, very long run (by our standards). All of 2020, three weeks on Saturday, with two approximately 20 minute long reprieves approximately one week apart. It doesn’t look like I’m getting my reprieve this weekend. *whimper and moan*
1 x

cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:24 am

Her first night home saw some good cuddling at bedtime, and some slight attention to the cage. Yesterday morning, she paid even more specific attention to the cage, and then actually took off her shirt (getting completely naked) to wrap her arms around me and cuddle tight. She knows I love the skin on skin feeling when I’m in this state of mind.

Last night, serious, prolonged, specific attention to the cage. Questions about how long I’d been in it, and how I was doing. Lots of kissing and cuddling.

And then, “Well, this has been kind of a weird period, but when I stop bleeding like a stuck pig, I’ll let you out to fuck me hard.”

Could be another day or two ... could be a week ... geezus.

I am experiencing some intense feelings and sensations right now. I’m really enjoying this.
0 x