[cuyahoga] Chapter Two

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
cuyahoga
Re: [cuyahoga] Chapter Two

Post by cuyahoga »

Relationship stuff: Our talk last month basically came down to one major factor for her, a feeling of overall disconnection in our relationship. I was in my ‘cave’ all the time, so she didn’t want to do things like denial and chastity for me. I avoided mentioning the chicken and the egg, that maybe I had disconnected because everything had stopped. I decided instead to make sure I took advantage of the opportunities to connect. There were other smaller things, but this is definitely the big one.

Last night was one of those opportunities, and I stepped up and stayed out of my ‘cave.’ My lack of orgasm and now application of the cage is making that quite easy, actually, almost like cheating. A relationship hack.

Sex stuff: After our last encounter, I put the cage on, and she’s been totally fine with it. Little bit of teasing touches here and there, and lots of glorious cuddling. In the past, she’s always talked about it taking her a little while to get used to hyper affectionate me, and this time was no different, but she’s there now and enjoying it. As we laid beside each other, I was getting ready to call it an evening, and she planned to stay up for a bit to watch some television. But first, she lightly teased the cage through my pajama pants for almost twenty minutes.

It was amazing. I haven’t felt that tension and pleasure/pain in so long, and I was absolutely missing it. And every time I opened my eyes, she was engaged, watching my face and smiling at my reactions, entertained by the effect she was having on me. I went to bed aching and throbbing and content and happy.

Sexual relationship stuff: Next month, when we talk about this ‘game’, there are issues within it that need to be worked out, and I’m struggling with finding ways around her problems. I’ve been dwelling on it since our talk about it last month, and I know she isn’t thinking about solutions, so I’m not sure how it’s going to go. Providing this for myself is only halfway to happy for me, but the contrast to the long period without is reinforcing how much happier I am with this in my life. Really, really worried.
3 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

One month without an orgasm; ten days self locked. My wife and I had sex the night before I locked up, and in those ten days there’s been one full encounter with her having an orgasm, and quite a bit of teasing touches for me. The sexual chastity feelings are there, the hugs that elicit aches, the touches that make me throb in the cage, the moments in the middle of the day where I randomly swell to fill it, etc. What’s totally missing is the control. There’s no one to “deny” me, either deny my orgasm, or deny my release. There’s no one for me to ask and beg and hear “no, not yet.”

Unfortunately, that’s huge. Just a gigantic hole in the process.

I don’t know how it came up, but we were talking about something, and the conversation turned to this, and she asked how it was going. I didn’t hold back. I said honestly, “It’s better than not at all, but far, far from as good as it could be.” She regretted my disappointment.

Since we’re planning to have a conversation about this in January, I have been considering abandoning this before the end of this year, and seeing what starts fresh after our talk, if anything at all. Don’t know if there’s a path forward for us with this, but if there is, I kind of want it to be all hers. I waver, though, thinking that offering her the long head start might let her take it further easier. My desire to abandon this one has nothing to do with desperation to have an orgasm, just simply the fact that this isn’t being controlled, so it feels pretty empty.

This is a pretty negative addition, but in reality, our relationship is in a pretty good place. Denial and chastity aside, we’re doing well as a couple. That gives me some hope for our planned talk.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

(this post is less for the readers; mostly for me to keep track and record)

Awesome sexual encounter last night, before a wonderful date night. Cage was on for most of it, and then she told me to take it off, and that I was only allowed five strokes in and out. She held to that, mostly, only allowing me two more after some more pussy licking and begging. Then gave her an orgasm, and she told me I better get the cage back on.

And then a caged dinner out at a nice restaurant, followed by some cuddling to sleep. As we were laying there together, with her hand squeezing around the cage, I was close to having an orgasm just from the contact I could feel between the bars, and the oh so very slight movements of her fingers as she slightly squeezed and relaxed repeatedly.

I’ll probably take the cage off for the office today. There’s an important meeting I shouldn’t be too distracted for, and then I will put it back on promptly when I get home.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

We were cuddling in bed this morning before the kids got up. Eventually, her hand found my cock, and I started thrusting into it a little bit, testing the waters. She didn’t seem to mind, even made it a little easier, and I was able to pretty quickly get to a couple of edges.

As this denial and chastity is all self-directed at the moment, I don’t have to ask for permission to have an orgasm. I could technically be done with this anytime I’m ready. So instead of permission, I asked her if she wanted me to. “Have one now, be more normal for a few days, especially Christmas, and then get back into it?” I asked.

“I don’t want you to,” she said.

Awesome.
3 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Yesterday was a day of cleaning in anticipation of the company we will have today. My wife had expected to need to do more work than she did, as I was flying through the chores while she baked some things. At one point, she commented on how much work I was getting done, and said, “You’ll have to be punished for that..”

Holy crap!? Where did that come from? And then she did. Last night, she hit me, with both a crop and a flogger, spending some good time on my ass and balls, and then some very focused time hitting my cock. It was amazing. And then a few very intense edges from her fingers and hands.

Hopefully not just a Christmas present.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Awesome sex last night. Left me reeling. Caged this morning. Feeling really good.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

The subject of our plan to discuss this in January came up (in relation to something else), and we decided together that I would keep caging per my system, but she was going to ‘permit’ my orgasm when she was ready to have our discussion (not same day, of course). So I will be relatively clear headed when we talk, and if anything comes out of this talk, it will be hers to start and own. We both are happier with that idea.

She mentioned that she was in a better place mentally and emotionally (various life crap), and she felt like our discussion was going to be much different and much more positive. I’m feeling a different energy from her right now, so I am feeling positive. I’ve been burnt in the past though, so it’s cautiously optimistic.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

… and then a bunch of moderately annoying shit happened that has kept us from connecting. Last couple of days have seen it settle down and get back to normal. About two weeks of almost no contact with each other. This was not relationship based; strictly outside influences keeping us apart.

Two nights ago, maybe three, good sex, no orgasm for me. Last night, she used a crop on my balls, and we used the green - yellow - red light system so she could figure out how hard she could go. Hehe, she never got to yellow, and that may have made her a little uncomfortable. I was in heaven as she tried.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

She told me to have an orgasm. Not sure when we’re going to talk.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

We’ve had a couple of discussions about denial and chastity. They’ve been productive, open talks that I think have yielded some better understanding. I will be denied soon, and she’ll be in charge, orgasms and cage.

I don’t know. We’ll have to see what happens. There were things in the conversations that gave me hope this could work out, and other things that leave me worried.

Unfortunately for this record, I’m not in the right mood to elaborate, so this post is mostly for me to remember when this happened. Sorry.
2 x